The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Wyandotte, MI

#22156 Jan 9, 2014
Whoever is writing stupid stuff saying its Sam should cut it out. We all know you are a faker and a pathetic liar.

Wyandotte, MI

#22178 Jan 10, 2014
Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you were a test tube baby everyone has a father Sam. My question was did you have a daddy?. Stereotypical ideas? Really Sam, could you or Kallark provide any data from any sources of your liking that proves me wrong on the illegitimacy rate in the black community. Like I said, "anybody can be a father Sam".....Instead of denying the truth lets unite and figure out a solution to reduce the illegitimacy rate in the black community. What say you friend? KAB for kinder world free from hate.
What I don't understand is why you keep saying that I deny facts? What don't you understand about ACKNOWLEDGEMENT? I have never once denied the high illegitimacy rates in the black community. I have never once denied the problems in the black community? That's why I don't post anything that i cannot back up. Besides, if there is something I've said that is questionable , GOOGLE it. It's really that simple.

Wyandotte, MI

#22179 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I certainly dont agree with your premise that all white people are sociopaths. These misguided individual are not even 1 percent of 1 percent of the white population. The FBI conducted interviews with these individuals to see what their motives were. After the study it was found that these misguided youths were victims of black on white assaults at an earlier age which caused post traumatic syndrome a condition which is caused from a concussion during an assault from black assailants. Sam have you ever heard of Cause and Effect?
WOW! That's all I can say! Lol and talk about hypocrisy and failure to take responsibility! When black people use slavery, discrimination, racism, and Jim Crow we are whiney babies right? We need to unite and take care if the problems of the black community but "less than 1 percent of 1 percent" of the white population commits heinous crimes but 90% of the black community does right? The generous allotment of 99.99% of whites not committing crimes that you set aside are sweet little angel cake beauties right? Get real lol.

Wyandotte, MI

#22184 Jan 10, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey chocolate drop or is it pumpkin you try to state your case and you always seem to fail do to you're mambo lips getting in the way of you stating something that makes sense and stay out of the restroom with the latest version of "Jet"I don't think you're pearly white skin albino Wife would appreciate that.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)------+ Good night cupcake Honk! Honk!
I don't fail...especially at Topix lol. Because I don't really care that much. I just enjoy a good debate. It is really quite revealing. This forum that is. It really helps me to see how some people think about their fellow man.
Cal guy

Whittier, CA

#22186 Jan 10, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you meant to say I like this thread because it educates me on my fellow primates and how out of control they are we just shed the light on the truth and you just can't handle it! You're boring me good night and don't forget to warm you up a nice cup of white milk to go along with your Devils Fool cake.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-------+
Good night. Uncledad is just about done, sis will be in in a moment. She want to brush her tooph first.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22188 Jan 11, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! That's all I can say! Lol and talk about hypocrisy and failure to take responsibility! When black people use slavery, discrimination, racism, and Jim Crow we are whiney babies right? We need to unite and take care if the problems of the black community but "less than 1 percent of 1 percent" of the white population commits heinous crimes but 90% of the black community does right? The generous allotment of 99.99% of whites not committing crimes that you set aside are sweet little angel cake beauties right? Get real lol.
WOW! That's all I can say! Lol I concur. Its true dammit, you know the PTSD! Well 99.98% are....
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22189 Jan 11, 2014
Cal guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night. Uncledad is just about done, sis will be in in a moment. She want to brush her tooph first.
That was uncalled for. Why do you and others like you spread hatred? You should be ashamed how you conduct yourself on this forum. I bet your family is proud of you rump ranger.

Wyandotte, MI

#22193 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
WOW! That's all I can say! Lol I concur. Its true dammit, you know the PTSD! Well 99.98% are....
Oh I'm not saying it's not true in some cases. I'm just calling you a hypocrite liar. I'm saying your "racial generosity" curdles my stomach. I'm saying that your mockery of my statement shows your hypocrisy even more. There is much validity to your "cause and effect" statement as it pertains to blacks but when I offer legitimate lines of reasoning behind why I say that, I'm somehow encouraging bad behavior, encouraging the badness in the black community to continue on, or you whine that blacks need to take more responsibility for their actions. Which is why I don't "corroborate" what I say with videos from YouTube showing only stupidity or only the criminals or only the vile trash of a certain ethnic group.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22194 Jan 11, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved away from my question.
I've never been one not to answer questions. I went back to your posts and found no questions you are referring to, so please post and try being nice. You need to release your pent up anger towards white people. We don't want a divided country. We just want to get along if you know what I mean. KAB a Uniter of races and a role model for youths of America. Stay Safe, Stay Strong, Stay White....

Wyandotte, MI

#22197 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I've never been one not to answer questions. I went back to your posts and found no questions you are referring to, so please post and try being nice. You need to release your pent up anger towards white people. We don't want a divided country. We just want to get along if you know what I mean. KAB a Uniter of races and a role model for youths of America. Stay Safe, Stay Strong, Stay White....
You know what I always find hilarious? Is how truly blind Pan-Aryanists like you really are. You are almost completely blind to the same white people who sell you out daily. Blind to the corruption and bribery in this mostly white government. One would think that with 71 years of life behind them they would wise up and not think that "less than 1% of 1% of whites" are the only ones who are bad. And they are that way because of PTSD! How convenient! You can be a racist brat AND get away with it! Blame everyone else for your problem's. That's the way. ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22199 Jan 11, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Complexion for protection,White lie.
Still baiting I see.
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#22206 Jan 11, 2014
Cockroaches dont bleed red.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22210 Jan 11, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
God has given you one face,and you make yourself another.
And he gave you one heart Sam, try using it instead of being ugly and hateful. KAB
Minister of Truth

Maumelle, AR

#22217 Jan 12, 2014
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 2,130 registered sex offenders living in Memphis, Tennessee as of January 12, 2014.
The ratio of number of residents in Memphis to the number of sex offenders is 318 to 1.

You should be very proud of your city. 318 to 1 Wow! Unbelievable. Fathers please warned your children and female companions. I am the Minister of Truth! Shedding light in the darkest recesses of humanity.

M.O.T.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Memphis-...
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#22230 Jan 13, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
A man who lies to himself and listens to his own lies comes to the point that he can't distinguish the truth.And loses all respect for himself and for others.
It's proper to credit the author to the quote(s) you post. Otherwise, it's a clear indication your intentions are to assume the credit as yourself.....and that's simply called "plagiarism".
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#22247 Jan 13, 2014
I recently heard the Chinese are using mortgage backed securities as payment to buy up commercial real estate, industrial parks, idled manufacturing facilities and other assets. Some say they now own 30-60 percent of lower Manhattan. They are getting loans, multiplied by 5, from Wells Fargo with collateral from their holdings of Treasury Bonds. So while it looks like corporate America is reviving, it's the Chinese coming in as commercial colonists. The Japs must be doing it also as they just acquired Jim Beam. Anyways, lets get some: www.youtube.com/watch...
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#22254 Jan 13, 2014
That one war popular. Well, how's about this one: www.youtube.com/watch...
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#22259 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote gr8 people means and idea was given and received:-)
Reading is very enjoyable past time and is fundamental.
Irrelevant. To re-quote those great people requires extending their greatness by noting them as the author.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#22261 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
For one who thorws stons and hide your hands with many different name's.You surely don't believe your can pass judgment?
I don't dispute the fact of different names. Frankly, I don't give a shit. My location is clearly indicated and my writing style remains the same. I change my name to appease my humor, even though none of that is relevant to the topic. You blab about greatness, then extend it to the person who stated and stop trying to change the topic to satisfy your agenda. In turn, you'll gain some respect for contributing to that greatness and trust me, you need some respect since you're completely void of it at this time.
Well said

Maumelle, AR

#22262 Jan 14, 2014
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dispute the fact of different names. Frankly, I don't give a shit. My location is clearly indicated and my writing style remains the same. I change my name to appease my humor, even though none of that is relevant to the topic. You blab about greatness, then extend it to the person who stated and stop trying to change the topic to satisfy your agenda. In turn, you'll gain some respect for contributing to that greatness and trust me, you need some respect since you're completely void of it at this time.
Friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 4 hr FOVR 2
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? 12 hr Sky King 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr Another View 31,511
This is why I am an Ann fan! Thu Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Thu Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance