The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Harry Callihan

Anonymous Proxy

#21783 Dec 28, 2013
All yall mf STFU!! If you really want to know where I be coming from look for the next issue of Man Boy Love magazine, my picture in the centerfold.
Sam38002

Buffalo, NY

#21784 Dec 28, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
All yall mf STFU!! If you really want to know where I be coming from look for the next issue of Man Boy Love magazine, my picture in the centerfold.
The boy in that centerfold with Hairy is me!
Side note

Toledo, OH

#21787 Dec 28, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! 100% correct!!! You are so true, but don't forget most low income get some kind if government medical coverage
Thank you..

I did include health subsidy
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21789 Dec 29, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
I think we've been over this before, when your impersonating someone thats logedin the names are in a different color.
Happy Holliday's
Hello Samblow,
did Santa bring you a case of Tyson's chicken neck bones for Christmas? When Santa calls out Ho Ho Ho do you think he calling for your mother? Please dont get Ho Ho Ho mixed up with Hoe Hoe Hoe. By the way is Santa's little helpers black?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21790 Dec 29, 2013
Brian wrote:
Camden is the state's lowest performing school district where fewer than one in five students pass state tests of math and language arts proficiency.
Another colored people sucess story
Listen unearned entitlement your holidays,your economic system. If you had a time machine you can travel. Not
People of difference to be so self absorb my test my way my way only my way.Riddle me this who is Dr. Mark Dean,David Crosthwait jr,Granville Woods,
Garrett Morgan,Lewis Howard Latimore. The main person who is behind all this computer madness Otis Boy kin. You will never hear of these great inventors
Because to disrupt the illusion of being a superior race is far to in unacceptable.
A mirror into reality
jbxsw

Jersey City, NJ

#21792 Dec 29, 2013
dfsc

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21794 Dec 29, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
Jesus is the reason.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
FYI

Buffalo, NY

#21795 Dec 29, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone answer
No sheb00n, no one can answer your ebonical jive nonsense, above all, YOU. Don't go back to school fool, you couldn't learn the first time and you wouldn't learn this time, like ALL typical darkies.
armando

North Ridgeville, OH

#21798 Dec 29, 2013
that sucks
Carmel momma

Oklahoma City, OK

#21802 Dec 29, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic Christmas for the family this year thank you for asking.
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Hmmm

Buffalo, NY

#21804 Dec 29, 2013
Carmel momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Did you hook up wit yo baboon hubby cause he be hung like a mule and freebee gobment college tuition for monkeys or so black folks can look at you and say, Oh look dat white girl be die-verse-ified, she aight?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21806 Dec 29, 2013
Carmel momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21808 Dec 29, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually sir they choose these names because all negeros think are so flamboyant but actually there just a bunch of dumazz sp00ks. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)---+ concur my friend.
Concur ICP!
Ice tea, ice cube, badonkadonk, what's next? Samblow?

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#21813 Dec 30, 2013
Hope you bigots have a happy and tolerant New Year.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21815 Dec 30, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Once again name calling that just so hurt my feelings poor little frail weak pussy dickless Grey boy. You better Apologize I am ever so mad. I understand when the preschoolers are back from winter break all your frustrations will go away.Don't worry the new Hello kitty catalog 2014 is on its way. I know you might get a little upset all the panties models are over 8 years old. Now they must be 11 years old. You still have the boy scouts and the Catholic
Church
With all the big bucks you and your goofy white husband have, why don't you get a one way ticket to Haiti or Africa?
Mr Peabody

Baltimore, MD

#21818 Dec 30, 2013
Sherman, is that you?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21819 Dec 30, 2013
PrimateTeacher wrote:
LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE...COMMON SENSE..
JUST ASKIN.....
Can you name one just ONE all African neighborhood that's SAFE or DECENT??
Come on! Just ONE?
No I can't....
We have Laotions, Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Bosnians, Hispanics, Italians, Dutch, Germans........then there's the Africans....
Which is the ONLY race above, that CONSISTENTLY causes so much drama? The Africans!
Because that's just the way "they" are..
THINK WHITES ARE RACIST??
THINK AGAIN....
Will you find an African living in the Vietnamese community in S St Louis?
NO.
Will you find an African living in Italian neighborhoods on The Hill?
NO
Will you find an African living a Bosnian, Japanese, Hispanic neighborhood?
NO
And why is this?? NO ONE can stand Africans!
They can't even stand themselves! ITS A FACT!
No one trust them, they are rude, RACIST against all and even against each other...
They worship money, gold, booty, rims, cellphones and WEED...
No sorry I don't support the OLD CLICHE KKK, the organization that hates based on color, a 1950s thing..
In fact I love all races, except Africans!
At least the Hispanics have to offer great food as well as other races,...
What do Africans have to offer other than GREIF!
The Palmer Woods area of Detroit off 7Mile or North area of Woodward is pretty deluxe for being Black.
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

#21820 Dec 30, 2013
PrimateTeacher wrote:
LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE...COMMON SENSE..
JUST ASKIN.....
Can you name one just ONE all African neighborhood that's SAFE or DECENT??
Come on! Just ONE?
No I can't....
We have Laotions, Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Bosnians, Hispanics, Italians, Dutch, Germans........then there's the Africans....
Which is the ONLY race above, that CONSISTENTLY causes so much drama? The Africans!
Because that's just the way "they" are..
THINK WHITES ARE RACIST??
THINK AGAIN....
Will you find an African living in the Vietnamese community in S St Louis?
NO.
Will you find an African living in Italian neighborhoods on The Hill?
NO
Will you find an African living a Bosnian, Japanese, Hispanic neighborhood?
NO
And why is this?? NO ONE can stand Africans!
They can't even stand themselves! ITS A FACT!
No one trust them, they are rude, RACIST against all and even against each other...
They worship money, gold, booty, rims, cellphones and WEED...
No sorry I don't support the OLD CLICHE KKK, the organization that hates based on color, a 1950s thing..
In fact I love all races, except Africans!
At least the Hispanics have to offer great food as well as other races,...
What do Africans have to offer other than GREIF!
Baldwin Hills CA is a black community. Median family income is $157,033. Eat yer heart out white trash.

Then there's Ladera Heights.$132,824. Nice ocean views. All black.

There's plenty more in NY, MD, CT and others.

Feel stupid, southern boy?
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

#21821 Dec 30, 2013
Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin Hills CA is a black community. Median family income is $157,033. Eat yer heart out white trash.
At least K Fart can't live there on his janitorial wages! LOL

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#21825 Dec 30, 2013
Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've given these 'tards many local Detroit neighborhoods, Palmer Woods, East English Village, Indian Village, Sherwood Forest, parts of Boston-Edison district and it still isn't enough to sate their incessant craving for black misconduct. That's why I don't answer their stupid, hypocritical questions begging for answers as to why whitey is so "superior" to life itself. Their "superiority" came at depriving others of the same principles they died for. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Duke for Mayor 31,486
greene county humane society 4 hr The New Cool Warrior 4
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 5 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Worth Repeating 31,280
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 23 hr happy camper 2
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: Mon Fan of Leon The Man 2
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]