The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,381 - 16,400 of 18,536 Comments Last updated Tuesday
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

LOL! POOF!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom and understanding the religion I speak is not of what man has created (out of wedlock)(always judging)(on a mission to prove unworthiness) a world where everyone needs a role model. The way a person looks determines what place they have in this world. We live to die I am only human but sometimes I fall short of God essense of just being kind we look for hope in each other and we want validation from our peers in the end we are memories. To say someone is bipolar that is another excuse to say hey I don't agree with you so I will give you a label because deep down I am f..k up just like you the only difference is hope of a better feeling. I need to just hold on and care as I watch the world pass by. See you all on the dark side of the moon. If anyone cares my mother had a heart attack yesterday good bye.
Name me a really good black role model? Kanye West? Obama? Nelson Mandela? Whoops an alive role model? Al Sharpton? Jessee Jackson? Please name me a good one?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Name me a really good black role model? Kanye West? Obama? Nelson Mandela? Whoops an alive role model? Al Sharpton? Jessee Jackson? Please name me a good one?
God
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>God
Name me another?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Name me another?
Yourself the kind presence that is with in you.
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Police on Monday were seeking a pair of African-American males, suspected carjackers, who shot to death a lawyer who was Christmas shopping with his wife at a high-end New Jersey mall and then fled in the couple's luxury SUV, prosecutors said.

On a related note, how are those restrictive gun laws working for you New Jersey? Hey, when you need a cop in seconds, he's only minutes away.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not if you actually speak the whole truth.
What are you hiding from?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

LOL! Some poster honestly believes ditto is a black role model. You can't make this stuff up folks. I hope she gets a dictionary for Christmas. She needs a good White Santa to come down her chimney and talk some sense into her..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

What color is the Easter Bunny?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.
You should tell us Black Saint Nick.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Any and all information on WARRIOR. Can anybody tell me about WARRIOR? LMAO! What a loser that poster is. LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto
WTF Ditto.?
who is the black role model named Ditto. You got to be kidding. Tell me you're kidding Sambo Ditto? WTF
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Any and all information on WARRIOR. Can anybody tell me about WARRIOR? LMAO! What a loser that poster is. LOL!
Sounds like you have a Atari game boy stalker. Be very very careful PAC man.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF Ditto.?
who is the black role model named Ditto. You got to be kidding. Tell me you're kidding Sambo Ditto? WTF
Isn't that the funniest thing you ever heard? LOL! A black role model named ditto. I was expecting Michael Jordan or the guy who invented peanut butter or a rapper anybody but ditto. Once a fool always a fool! LMAO!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Some poster thinks ditto is black. LOL!
The meaning is like wise or I am agreement with you. It is a Latin term.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Outer Space wrote:
I be black das why I be name Outer Space. I be like you know a astrominure cause I be lookin out in to space all da time, ya nome sayin.
What is it like to live in fear of a black man. What is it like to be so jealous of a spirit you can't break. What and how does it feel like to know that the world you have created see you as a spineless man to a point your women feel they must find comfort in the arms of a another. Go ahead search and find the comfort of love that really want you so badly. We are all chosen come aboard let the hatred go.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> The meaning is like wise or I am agreement with you. It is a Latin term.
Thank you black momma for agreeing with me. I thought it was crazy also some poster would think "ditto" is a black role model. Funny don't you think?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What is it like to live in fear of a black man. What is it like to be so jealous of a spirit you can't break. What and how does it feel like to know that the world you have created see you as a spineless man to a point your women feel they must find comfort in the arms of a another. Go ahead search and find the comfort of love that really want you so badly. We are all chosen come aboard let the hatred go.
That is a strange thing coming from somebody who lives with a white man? Do YOU fear living with a black man? I thought your mother was really sick. Why would a person with a sick mother be playing on topix. You people are a strange bunch. White people would be with their ailing family in times of need. Weird!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is a strange thing coming from somebody who lives with a white man? Do YOU fear living with a black man? I thought your mother was really sick. Why would a person with a sick mother be playing on topix. You people are a strange bunch. White people would be with their ailing family in times of need. Weird!
It's called bait and switch. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is a strange thing coming from somebody who lives with a white man? Do YOU fear living with a black man? I thought your mother was really sick. Why would a person with a sick mother be playing on topix. You people are a strange bunch. White people would be with their ailing family in times of need. Weird!
It's called bait and switch. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 3 min Leon Harrison 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,085
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Worth Repeating 31,103
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 7 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 9 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 11 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 23 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs