The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#21243 Dec 5, 2013
Sorry, what it refers to is if the plan is globalism to rise and replace the power of nation-states, then one takes on the most powerful nations by de-industrializing them AND the above policy.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#21249 Dec 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
what would you suppose we do to maintain financial superiority in the world and your suggestion to stop global domination? Seriously what would you do?
Simple, step 1, pass Glass-Steagall.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#21251 Dec 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
PART 1 or 2
Shame, shame, shame on you! I will not stoop as low as you and make accusation that is unfounded nor will I call you names. I will allow your own words to indict you. No where did I make excuses for anything. If answering your questions honestly proved your hypocrisy, I am truly sorry. Please don't blame the messenger. I do find you some what intriguing though but also perplexing on the other hand. Your constant portrayal of whites as the devil is simply misguided. I presented you videos of real Devils, blacks eating children in Africa and sexually mutilating the sexual organs of little girls however not one little peep from the Angels Kallark, Sambo,Black Momma or the multitude of other blacks. Perhaps the pedigree speaks for itself? Talk about Hypocrisy, let someone use the N Word and watch the blacks go nuts burning down their neighborhoods, raping, murdering, you get the picture. Unreal.

Shame on you! Why do you always think I'm in defense of evil, stupid blacks and savage Africans? Don't link me with them AT ALL. I have absolutely NO connection to Africa. I'm an American. I call YOU a son of Satan because you seem to enjoy twisting history. Twisting reality to excuse that egregious sins of Europeans, PAST AND PRESENT. YOU really believe that somehow whites are not responsible for the mess they ultimately caused.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21258 Dec 5, 2013
Proud Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
AB please don't lump all blacks in the same category as you do with Sam38063. I won't lump you into same class as the Nazi Race. Fair enough?
I think that is a fair and honest request my friend. Please accept my apology. I had no intentions in lumping you in with said person, that would be truly an insult. You appear to be a honest and honorable man from reading your past post. Please continue to post, you are certainly fresh air on this forum. Welcome aboard friend, look forward to future and civil debates with you. Chow....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21259 Dec 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you! Why do you always think I'm in defense of evil, stupid blacks and savage Africans? Don't link me with them AT ALL. I have absolutely NO connection to Africa. I'm an American. I call YOU a son of Satan because you seem to enjoy twisting history. Twisting reality to excuse that egregious sins of Europeans, PAST AND PRESENT. YOU really believe that somehow whites are not responsible for the mess they ultimately caused.
Shameful just shameful,
You really believe that somehow I'm in defense of slavery that occurred over 250 years ago? I'm no more responsible for slavery than you are for blacks whom are presently cannibalizing babies in Africa. Twisting your reality to excuse your racial bias some how justifies your sanctimonious supposition that is present day whites fault for the social and economic ills of the black American race...You really believe blacks are not responsible for their actions for the mess they cause on a daily bases? Be for real Kallark, I use your own words to indict you and your own erroneous racial bias to set you free. You smarter than that Kallark, well at least I thought you were.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21262 Dec 5, 2013
Proud Black Man wrote:
May I ask everyone for a moment of silence to show reverence to the passing of Nelson Mandela. As a Proud Black Man, I have and will always have the deepest respect for this man. Nelson Mandela struggled against racial oppression which he left a legacy of standing against moral turpitude in our community. Myself, I will always remember Mandela for his humility and gentle spirit. I wish my race would humble itself and model their conduct after this great and inspiring man. Mandela advocated peaceful demonstration to combat racial oppression. Mandela stated the means never justifies the end. He wanted all black men to be free and that the real chains of injustice was to blame the past for the present day failures. Mandela taught that the bondage of slavery was ignorance and the lack of education. To free oneself from the chains, we must open a book to be truly liberated and free from oppression. Rip my old friend. May your spirit rise on the wings of a eagle. Proud Black Man from the fighting tribe of the Wolverine.
I agree with you sir. Here is two of my favorites quotes from this amazing man. It is a shame some consider Tookie Williams more of a folklore hero than Mr. Nelson Mandela.

"A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of."

"Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Now compare his quotes with the black voices on Topix and the actions of todays black youths. The world has lost a good man and a Ambassador for World Peace...RIP.....

Taylor, MI

#21271 Dec 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameful just shameful,
You really believe that somehow I'm in defense of slavery that occurred over 250 years ago? I'm no more responsible for slavery than you are for blacks whom are presently cannibalizing babies in Africa. Twisting your reality to excuse your racial bias some how justifies your sanctimonious supposition that is present day whites fault for the social and economic ills of the black American race...You really believe blacks are not responsible for their actions for the mess they cause on a daily bases? Be for real Kallark, I use your own words to indict you and your own erroneous racial bias to set you free. You smarter than that Kallark, well at least I thought you were.
OK. Let me explain myself again for you. Are you ready? Need a pen and pad? Take a moment....grab it.....write this down for the record. I'll even write in capital letters for you.

EUROPE HAS LED THE WORLD IN MANY THINGS IN RECENT HISTORY. BECAUSE OF HER PENCHANT FOR CONQUEST, INDIGENOUS PEOPLES, CUSTOMS, LANGUAGES AND SO FORTH, HAVE VANISHED. BECAUSE OF THIS, THE DESCENDANTS OF THOSE VICTIMS ARE STILL ANGRY. AND WHILE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THE SINS OF THE PAST,(WHICH IS ADMIRABLE) SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED. AFRICA IS SUFFERING BEYOND MEASURE BECAUSE OF CIVIL WAR, POVERTY, THE SLAVE TRADE, AND EUROPEAN COLONIZATION. OBVIOUSLY, YOU NOR I ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLAVE TRADE, OR EUROPEAN COLONIZATION OR WHATEVER. HOWEVER, BECAUSE OF WHAT WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE DO, WE BOTH SUFFER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Farmington, MI

#21278 Dec 6, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
You must have copied and pasted this off of a white race chauvinists wet dream website lol.
Rufus

Meyerton, South Africa

#21280 Dec 6, 2013
sijui kitu bout wa kujifungua hakuna watoto.
Jim Crow

Roseville, MI

#21284 Dec 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have copied and pasted this off of a white race chauvinists wet dream website lol.
And which if any of it is not 100 % accurate O sage of truth and wisdom.
I know ahead of time you wont respond, you can't. You know as painful as it may be for you and "People who look like you", it's the truth.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#21287 Dec 6, 2013
America was founded on two crimes, taking the land of the red man and bringing the black man in chains to work it. To feel right and good about that whites had to be racist. They had to think of themselves as far better and more human than others.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#21297 Dec 6, 2013
And Fed up,Kallark27 got yo number to. You remind me of rat when its cornered.

Taylor, MI

#21299 Dec 7, 2013
"Prove me wrong (one sentence) Sambo. Type a 3 paragraph why you think the white man is at fault for black peoples failures in life, from education, poverty, crime, decency, abortion, illegitimacy rate, the dependency on government for housing, medical, food stamps, single mothers subsidy, black on black crime, and your hatred for your own race ie, blacks moving into all white neighbors because you can't stand your own..... "

I wonder why you cling to this when no one has ever said its all Whitey's fault. As far as blacks moving to the 'burbs because they "hate" their own "race" is something you know you can't prove. There are wealthy blacks who still live in the city of Detroit right? They just had a black couple's Palmer Woods mansion in the Free Press yesterday. Its as if you have a desperate need to believe lies. I know I've told you THOUSANDS of times it's not all white people's fault. I just think you want to believe lies.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21303 Dec 7, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>We feed then, we clothe them, we house them, we provide them with free education. They are the most obese, "Starving Poor People", per capita in the country. The library's are deserted, the streets are full. What kind of meaningful employment can you find with an eighth grade education and who's fault is it ??? You sir are seemingly intelligent and articulate. A true anomaly. Maybe you know the answer.
First of all your name alone answers self absorb,fabricated world that was create by trickery,lies deceit and mayhem. To be the the descendants of the European murderous mongrels who set sail to conquer by any means of survival because the lack of skills had to rely on the indegenerous as you all have chosen to lable.
The hate you have cornerstone in your heart is so unfair to your race because other races truly beleive that this is the nature of a few. To isolate yourself from most races creates a false sense of superioty therefore a constanct need of validation from your peers and I know for a fact the group of whites who are truly god loving must suffer from the unfairness of some. Their are some who are caught in the middle of a ticking time bomb. Love and forgiveness and a better understanding is the healing process before this whole black and white bickering of each other. We are all lost lambs that need to embrace each other one love to one soul,

Taylor, MI

#21304 Dec 7, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>We feed then, we clothe them, we house them, we provide them with free education. They are the most obese, "Starving Poor People", per capita in the country. The library's are deserted, the streets are full. What kind of meaningful employment can you find with an eighth grade education and who's fault is it ??? You sir are seemingly intelligent and articulate. A true anomaly. Maybe you know the answer.
Oh hush with your condescending, arrogant tone. "WE" as the TAXPAYER (black, brown, white, red, orange, whatever color) fund a lot of things that go to waste in government and big business. I'm drawing a COMPARISON, not "avoiding" the issue. You must have missed the part where I clearly said it's not all the fault of white people as you want to allege is being said or implied. And yes, statistically, it is poor, starving people predominantly on welfare. If you never experienced a need for food stamps then hush. You can't really relate.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21305 Dec 7, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush with your condescending, arrogant tone. "WE" as the TAXPAYER (black, brown, white, red, orange, whatever color) fund a lot of things that go to waste in government and big business. I'm drawing a COMPARISON, not "avoiding" the issue. You must have missed the part where I clearly said it's not all the fault of white people as you want to allege is being said or implied. And yes, statistically, it is poor, starving people predominantly on welfare. If you never experienced a need for food stamps then hush. You can't really relate.
It is like banging a silent drum the only answer people of hypocrisy understands is violence which is truly sad. A passive nature to white men is a sign of weakness to most but not all. Their women have suffered a great deal from the coldness of white men. This is difficult to admit black women and white men have so much in common as far as the need to dominate. So therefore the lost of empathy and passion is second nature to these two bedfellows. Sometimes it seems like I am in battle with the enemy and I hate this to see my brothers need for that pat on the back. The refusal to take a stand because being a black woman as opposed to Black men in America is very difficult. As soon as black people stop looking for the approval of these unearned entitled from the euro trash that they just casually disposed of. I hope and prey that a lot if the racist whites who are staging this imaginary race war understands that your sworn enemy were trained. You would be fighting a fearless no marching,no sit ins, will burn down their own cities then head on over to the prime subards. Monsters are not born they absorb from a far then attack after stocking their prey
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#21309 Dec 7, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places.
SOTH AFRICA

Huntsville, TX

#21316 Dec 7, 2013
Rip Nelson Mendella.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#21321 Dec 8, 2013
"Firearms homicides are down about 40 percent" since Texas passed concealed-gun permit law.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/20...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#21322 Dec 8, 2013
The President has 3 years left to fulfill his promises. Can he do it?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr ino 31,495
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Boro parent 31,281
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 5 hr Tina 4
greene county humane society 5 hr Tina 5
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 12 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2
family of five looking to rent 3br Sep 27 Bonnie 1

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]