The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,241 - 16,260 of 18,760 Comments Last updated 54 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Discredit me threw debate.
OK, by the way it's through not "threw". LOL! Next question!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Like i said Dum and Dummer.
You want to debate or call names? Bring it, your choice of topic..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Overcompensating FOR something ?
That's what I thought. No brain, no substance..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Five seven is the new six three warrior.
5 - 3 is the new 7 - 2 loser. Figure that one out!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prophet Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
One, two,
Buckle my shoe;
Three, four,
Open the door;
Five, six,
youez bees a fuctard..
AGAIN you I mean I or should I say WE made a funny! LOL!
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prophet Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You meen yur fre Obamma krcket phon
Neo-Nazi Toothless Aryanna and his shemale warrior princess, syphilis and gonorrhea. Must be suffering from some of those war story flashbacks, post traumatic stress whorehouse syndrome? One of those little 10-year old boys fought back your sexual advances and beat the shit out you, huh. Still stalking black children in Little Rock? The long distant relationship with Zena the warrior shemale princess is getting you depressed, eh. Both of you boobs are still accusing me of posting other monikers because you have nothing else to do with your worthless lives except spread lies and hate. You two internet bums are really quite amusing, like watching the movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." By the way, I came across your glamour shot photo, trench mouth. Now I know why you have such an inferiority complex gummy gramps:

www.funnypica.com/top-30-funny-ugly-people-pi...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Work manana im out.
WORK? LMAO! You call walking out to the mail box to see if your welfare check is there work? LOL!
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

They should be euthanized for the good of society.
Fort Myers teen arrested after random attacks
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/24078378/possible-...

"They are a good kid, they done nothing wrong, they want to be a basketball player and a recording artist when they grow up."
It's always the same. There must be a template for shitty parents defending their shitty kids.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You see Kallark in your self righteousness of making faulty assumptions please reread my statement (does that sound familar?)
I will try and be nice, rising above your pompous sarcastic response. Not once did I state that black churches didn't care about whites as you say that was a ludicrous presumption on your part. My point was being if whites was as evil as you and other want to portray then explain why two churches one being a small humble church in the hood is able to care for so many homeless (skin neutral) compared to the mega black church that turns a blind eye to the needs of the poor in the same community. Again before jumping on the hate wagon please post my comments before making slanderous accusations if you want to be taken seriously. This is where we differ Kallark, you can never post anything I say to support your finger pointing however I am able to quote your own words. "You may need to check YOURSELF before lecturing to others!
Ok. Point taken. You should make your points more clearly. Be more specific. Stop subtly implying things then saying "I didn't say that" just to cover yourself.

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
"They are a good kid, they done nothing wrong, they want to be a basketball player and a recording artist when they grow up."
It's always the same. There must be a template for shitty parents defending their shitty kids.
I appreciate your comment. I am so sick of stupid bratty kids attacking innocent helpless people. You have to really wonder what the parents are doing or not doing.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
The perps last name is Blanks cuz when her daddy knocked up the bitch who was her mother, he was shooting blanks except for what impregnated her.
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Neo-Nazi Toothless Aryanna and his shemale warrior princess, syphilis and gonorrhea. Must be suffering from some of those war story flashbacks, post traumatic stress whorehouse syndrome? One of those little 10-year old boys fought back your sexual advances and beat the shit out you, huh. Still stalking black children in Little Rock? The long distant relationship with Zena the warrior shemale princess is getting you depressed, eh. Both of you boobs are still accusing me of posting other monikers because you have nothing else to do with your worthless lives except spread lies and hate. You two internet bums are really quite amusing, like watching the movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." By the way, I came across your glamour shot photo, trench mouth. Now I know why you have such an inferiority complex gummy gramps:
www.funnypica.com/top-30-funny-ugly-people-pi...
I'm just loving you white boys attacking each other...Funny how the chicken has come home to roost...I told you Zulu Dawn has initiated Phase Two of the Black Apocalypse. It won't be long before whitey starts eating their own. Barbaric filthy white hooligans always talking about raping little boys. I will be laughing watching you pigs hang from trees from a Black Python Nooses. Start toe tapping it won't be long before you start to piss and crap all over yourself while tap dancing. BWwwwwwww Zulu Dawn, ushering in a Black Millenium...This has been a public announcement sponsored by The Coalition of the Black Order. To be one, you must ask one....Zulu Dawn be a part or get knocked out, Its just a matter of time.....
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The perps last name is Blanks cuz when her daddy knocked up the bitch who was her mother, he was shooting blanks except for what impregnated her.
What kind a name is Booswahnicki, you moron white honkie. You a Pollock? To bad Hitler didn't gas you and the rest of the white homosexuals mamba lovers. Come down to my world and let me wrap my black python around your neck...You white boz always talking a big game, cum down here and say it to a real brother. You think knockout games were invited by the black folks. You white trash were doing this to black folks in the 50-60's now you're getting a taste of your own medicine. Black Karma is a bit**ch. Life is like a circle, what comes around goes around...Lock your doors and windows, I cant promise I can hold the dawgs back much longer. I will tell you whiteys it won't be long, that you can bank on....Zulu Dawn, The day of Reckoning is upon the filthy white race....knock knock who's there?
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Hahahahahahabwwwwwwwheheheheht ehe! I hope that was you in the video. Zulu Dawn....
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your comment. I am so sick of stupid bratty kids attacking innocent helpless people. You have to really wonder what the parents are doing or not doing.
You're a disgrace Black Face Jolly. Now you're the official mouthpiece for Aryan Barbarian aka Warrior...You deserve everything they dish out. What do white folks call race traitors Wigger wannabe?....AKA Kallark27 The official Punk boy for the Aryan Race....

Bellevue, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgrace Black Face Jolly. Now you're the official mouthpiece for Aryan Barbarian aka Warrior...You deserve everything they dish out. What do white folks call race traitors Wigger wannabe?....AKA Kallark27 The official Punk boy for the Aryan Race....
I'm a disgrace huh? Well if speaking out against wickedness makes me that then I am guilty as charged. Mr Callihan, if you are a real person, I suggest you get some help.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

White "Knockout Game"...

The body of a Bay Shore man who police said had been shot to death was found lying under a bicycle in the middle of a quiet North Bay Shore street early Thursday, Suffolk detectives said.

The victim, identified by police as Naim Isiah Al-Hakeem, 21, of Princeton Street, was discovered by a motorist who was delivering newspapers shortly before 5:35 a.m. on Manatuck Boulevard just north of Cedar Drive, said Det. Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick, commander of the Homicide Squad.
Sam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guys!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Work manana im out.
WOW! What a liar! In a previous post you said you didn't have to work until Monday! Whoops, you forgot about that didn't you Samblow!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Hello Sambo,
I stumbled onto one of your racist post on another forum, quote, "The original sin of slavery still affects us today. Its legacy can be seen all over even here."
Tell me something why on other post your spelling and grammar is so vastly different compared to your bumbling and incompetent Jacques Clouseau act?
You're nothing but a phony racist bigoted actor trolling forums to spread your slave mentality of woe is me. Its funny how other minorities are too stupid to figure out your agenda or even google to confirm you're idiot playing on video games and writing reviews at the age of 42.
I'll play the game for the moment. Do tell how "The original sin of slavery still affects us today. Its legacy can be seen all over even here."
I will be waiting for your bumbling and incompetent response.
He is a RACE BAITOR! Just like all of his heros, Jackson and Sharpton! PATHETIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Jerry K 30,231
Family Law Attorneys 9 hr Peter Simmons 6
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 12 hr Leon Harrison 2
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 15 hr Literature Lover 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Wed The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? Wed The Duke of Hazard 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... Wed The Hack Checker 1

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••