The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,041 - 16,060 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

HomeyDclown

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
AB and Warroir are one in the same.
I told you to stfu you slack jawed w!gger did you hear me? well did you? You and you're mammy are the same Gilbert Grape.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)---+
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I love Wal Mart..
So does my mom, you put me in a Costco I will go into a spending frenzy.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>I told you to stfu you slack jawed w!gger did you hear me? well did you? You and you're mammy are the same Gilbert Grape.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)---+
And........ Are you the form police is it really that serious calm down Opie
white dad

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
As far as being assertive that trait is instilled in black because they must assume the role of male and fenale. Not all black men are like that but most sorry brothers get it together. I love not assuming the role of a man but in a relationship you use the talent in the room if a mate has one talent that you are lacking then you must compensate as follows to succeed.
Assertiveness is no more your 'trait' than it is 'instilled' in you.
It is a behavior that you were drawn to, liked, and embraced.
You probably aren't the most qualified to freely distribute 'relationship' advice!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

white dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Assertiveness is no more your 'trait' than it is 'instilled' in you.
It is a behavior that you were drawn to, liked, and embraced.
You probably aren't the most qualified to freely distribute 'relationship' advice!
Shouldn't you be knee deep in a woman right now.
Classic white man Answer: Once again the negro race lack of moral family values and inept nature.
Always revert back to the animal instinct which the negro embrace up on their sexual deviant ways. Now I must go back to pleasuring myself because you threw me off track stroke 123 stroke 123 Ok

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
As far as being assertive that trait is instilled in black women because they must assume the role of male and fenale. Not all black men are like that but most sorry brothers get it together. I love not assuming the role of a man but in a relationship you use the talent in the room if a mate has one talent that you are lacking then you must compensate as follows to succeed.
I agree with you a thousand percent. I do blame black men for there dereliction, selfishness, and failure to lead. Welfare, in my opinion, was one thing that aided in the destruction of the black family because it encouraged black men to be absent. Consequently, black women had to "toughen" up to care for their child(ren). That's why it's difficult for many black women to shake that tough, "loudmouth", self-righteous stereotype because they have been so destroyed because of black men and many have had take on a dual-parent role. Obviously, that's not always the case. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not. Because of this, black people are often have to bear the brunt of jokes and disrespect from other people because we are "easy" targets.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you a thousand percent. I do blame black men for there dereliction, selfishness, and failure to lead. Welfare, in my opinion, was one thing that aided in the destruction of the black family because it encouraged black men to be absent. Consequently, black women had to "toughen" up to care for their child(ren). That's why it's difficult for many black women to shake that tough, "loudmouth", self-righteous stereotype because they have been so destroyed because of black men and many have had take on a dual-parent role. Obviously, that's not always the case. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not. Because of this, black people are often have to bear the brunt of jokes and disrespect from other people because we are "easy" targets.
Good post..

Freeport, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART now that's pretty funny that you mentioned that the black men were absent and the kids were only brought up by there mammys so that's another excuse for the behavior of your pack of uncivilized rogue ch!mps very weak try again you failed just like you're race has,come up with some solutions and stop the smoke and mirrors ,oh by the way keep your adopted Caucasoid ch!mp son KHOBO on a leash before he gets back handed and has his last tooth knockedout. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS/2013(;-(l)------ -+What you stated was very comical Flip W.(lol)
No, what's funny is how absent minded you are lol. You seem to want to everything with black people to be "scientific." Black behavior can be explained "scientifically." As if it's not dependent upon associates and environment. But of course if you saw clear evidence of something you would ignore it anyway right?
Aryan WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Well you busted us. We are one in the same. Now figure out how we do it MoRons! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Aryan WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted us. We are one in the same. Now figure out how we do it MoRons! LMAO!
If I catch any of you ever giving me another peanut, spam or any other negative icon like above you will pay dearly, do you hear me, well do you!!!!!
WARRIOR Aryan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Aryan WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted us. We are one in the same. Now figure out how we do it MoRons! LMAO!
I am who we are. We are who I am. Now figure out how we do it Sami the 42 year old Atari gamer who lives in his mammy's basement. AGREED?
Aryan Barbarian

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't even think about it. Do you understand? Well do you. 5372
WARRIORBarbarian

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

WARRIOR Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am who we are. We are who I am. Now figure out how we do it Sami the 42 year old Atari gamer who lives in his mammy's basement. AGREED?
Yes but are we you and you me and me we? This is an intriguing dilemma for such a mental midget like Samblow! I bet Sambo is currently hooked up to an Atari playing Joust without a flying ostrich or something like that. That boy is as dumb as a box of rocks! Do you hear me Samboy, well do you! LOL!
WARRIORBarbarian

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Don't even think about it. Do you understand? Well do you. 5372
You better stop giving me those bad marks or I will out you, umm, I meant out us...

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>It's all associated with a mentality of if its free Ize gotz to get mines program and if I want something you have I will rob,steal,and kill just because your race is lazy and don't want to get out and work hard to achieve these things they want them now and will do everthing mentioned.Prove me wrong KFARTSTEIN my friend (lol)I'm waiting for your excuse! 7734/2013(;-(l)---------Oh by the way you and KHOBO are like two blackeyed peas in a pod.Bwwwwwwwa
You need to stop asking me to "prove you wrong" as if you really care that much. We all know you don't. Stop pretending. If you don't like blacks whoop-tee-doo lol. The world still spins. Join the crowd of people who love to see us all dead. But we're not going anywhere. So sit back and shut up.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop asking me to "prove you wrong" as if you really care that much. We all know you don't. Stop pretending. If you don't like blacks whoop-tee-doo lol. The world still spins. Join the crowd of people who love to see us all dead. But we're not going anywhere. So sit back and shut up.
That was mean..
Aryan Barbarian

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but trailers don't have basements KHOBO shares the dog house with his dog LOBO.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)----- +That punk can't afford Atari he has Pong.Bwwwwwwwa
Lol I concour. 5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but trailers don't have basements KHOBO shares the dog house with his dog LOBO.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)----- +That punk can't afford Atari he has Pong.Bwwwwwwwa
He means WE concur! LMAO! BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Pops 29,188
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 min Better Watch Out 31,123
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Wed The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! Wed The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! Wed The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••