The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20612 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIORBarbarian

Alamogordo, NM

#20567 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Don't even think about it. Do you understand? Well do you. 5372
You better stop giving me those bad marks or I will out you, umm, I meant out us...

Since: Nov 11

Novi, MI

#20568 Nov 24, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>It's all associated with a mentality of if its free Ize gotz to get mines program and if I want something you have I will rob,steal,and kill just because your race is lazy and don't want to get out and work hard to achieve these things they want them now and will do everthing mentioned.Prove me wrong KFARTSTEIN my friend (lol)I'm waiting for your excuse! 7734/2013(;-(l)---------Oh by the way you and KHOBO are like two blackeyed peas in a pod.Bwwwwwwwa
You need to stop asking me to "prove you wrong" as if you really care that much. We all know you don't. Stop pretending. If you don't like blacks whoop-tee-doo lol. The world still spins. Join the crowd of people who love to see us all dead. But we're not going anywhere. So sit back and shut up.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20571 Nov 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop asking me to "prove you wrong" as if you really care that much. We all know you don't. Stop pretending. If you don't like blacks whoop-tee-doo lol. The world still spins. Join the crowd of people who love to see us all dead. But we're not going anywhere. So sit back and shut up.
That was mean..
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#20573 Nov 24, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but trailers don't have basements KHOBO shares the dog house with his dog LOBO.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)----- +That punk can't afford Atari he has Pong.Bwwwwwwwa
Lol I concour. 5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20574 Nov 24, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but trailers don't have basements KHOBO shares the dog house with his dog LOBO.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)----- +That punk can't afford Atari he has Pong.Bwwwwwwwa
He means WE concur! LMAO! BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!

5372..

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20575 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That was mean..
Why? Is it any more blunt or mean than what anyone else says on here?
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20577 Nov 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you a thousand percent. I do blame black men for there dereliction, selfishness, and failure to lead. Welfare, in my opinion, was one thing that aided in the destruction of the black family because it encouraged black men to be absent. Consequently, black women had to "toughen" up to care for their child(ren). That's why it's difficult for many black women to shake that tough, "loudmouth", self-righteous stereotype because they have been so destroyed because of black men and many have had take on a dual-parent role. Obviously, that's not always the case. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not. Because of this, black people are often have to bear the brunt of jokes and disrespect from other people because we are "easy" targets.
Black
Women need to jjust calm down and be an positive influence in their men. They get mad at brothas
For going with Becky well stop that nasty attitude all the time sometimes you need it when your best friend is Betty Crocker nice Becky and Husband has an affair breaks it off with the fat b..tech and she starts stalking you she didn't count on Crazy Super black b..tech to have a little talk with her at her job. And called her dear old family and send flowers to pay respect to the passing of a love one. Its good to have a good black girl friend in your corner. The anti stalking laws were written for us.(smile). The one thing about a good Black man he is so passionate about their love for their women and very respectful to their women what the rappers rap about women is entertainment. Most really good black men at least in my family are very hen Peck in a good way. The picking of black men is limited at least the good ones I don't blame those white girls to ponce on that chocolate let me stop. I love my white chocolate.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20579 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Enjoying the show, some seem to have the idea the BLACK people are one dimensional.That we all are the same, only Bigots think this way.
Sorry, no not a gamer and sorry no no 42. I am mid 30s wife and kids. When you hate you realy hating yoursalf black or white.
When you lie you really are a LIAR, black or white. Right Samblow!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20580 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black
Women need to jjust calm down and be an positive influence in their men. They get mad at brothas
For going with Becky well stop that nasty attitude all the time sometimes you need it when your best friend is Betty Crocker nice Becky and Husband has an affair breaks it off with the fat b..tech and she starts stalking you she didn't count on Crazy Super black b..tech to have a little talk with her at her job. And called her dear old family and send flowers to pay respect to the passing of a love one. Its good to have a good black girl friend in your corner. The anti stalking laws were written for us.(smile). The one thing about a good Black man he is so passionate about their love for their women and very respectful to their women what the rappers rap about women is entertainment. Most really good black men at least in my family are very hen Peck in a good way. The picking of black men is limited at least the good ones I don't blame those white girls to ponce on that chocolate let me stop. I love my white chocolate.
Looks like you inadvertently skipped your medicine again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20581 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny the real Warrior did not work.
WARRIOR worked but is currently retired. You got a little blister on your finger Samboy from gaming all day?
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20582 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you inadvertently skipped your medicine again!
Nope took it. You are the original Sybil. You must have mommy issues you were not breast feed or what. Maybe breast feed a little to much. Are you an angry closet homosexual I sense this I had a lot gay male friends when they couldn't come out.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20583 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Nope took it. You are the original Sybil. You must have mommy issues you were not breast feed or what. Maybe breast feed a little to much. Are you an angry closet homosexual I sense this I had a lot gay male friends when they couldn't come out.
You have had a lot of everything by the way it sounds black momma. I do have mommy issues but not in the way you think. I am still getting breast fed quite regularly thank you very much. I prefer white milk..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20585 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real warrior had daddy issues, His dad was not in his life.
LMAO! The real Samblow never had a daddy! He made up an internet daddy and now uses a joy stick to control him around Atari land. Is black momma your mammy? You know it's extremely rare for whites to grow up fatherless but it is the norm in the black community. Sad but true!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20586 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real warrior had daddy issues, His dad was not in his life.
Have you figured out how me and AB do the computer trick yet? I meant how he does it, excuse me how I do it, no, what I meant to say is we or us oh hell you get the idea! LMAO!
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20587 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have had a lot of everything by the way it sounds black momma. I do have mommy issues but not in the way you think. I am still getting breast fed quite regularly thank you very much. I prefer white milk..
Because you have a toddler body see I could have said penis but I chose not to stoop to that level. See I could have said white milk with silicone but I have taken all my meds I didn't go there.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20590 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to have to do better then that, fishing the net for any combinanion of the my made up name Sam38063 then associating it to me. Discredit me throw debate.
I could win a debate with you by tying half my brain behind my back. Oh it's you and you know it. How is Tennessee treating you? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20592 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have a toddler body see I could have said penis but I chose not to stoop to that level. See I could have said white milk with silicone but I have taken all my meds I didn't go there.
So you like toddlers bodies? You some kind of sick pedophile or what?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20593 Nov 24, 2013
You live in Brownsville or Memphis Sambo?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20594 Nov 24, 2013
I live in Alamogordo. I have nothing to hide like you do..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20597 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
AB why are acting like somone your not, Warrior was kicked of Topix and will not be back.
How do you explain WARRIOR from Alamogordo being back? Is it black voodoo magic? LMFAO! You sound as desperate as pumpkin! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad auto shop 1 hr Tim 1
Jerrod Shelton 7 hr DUCKboi 3
jeffrey m witt 7 hr JeffStone84 4
Cop thinks... 7 hr RickHelms82 4
D.P.&L. Sucks! 7 hr willmac235brn 8
New film in Dayton 7 hr willmac235brn 2
Oakwood Swimmer Brock Turner (May '15) 23 hr Tantor 12

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages