The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,215

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20551 Nov 24, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>I told you to stfu you slack jawed w!gger did you hear me? well did you? You and you're mammy are the same Gilbert Grape.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)---+
And........ Are you the form police is it really that serious calm down Opie
white dad

Conway, AR

#20552 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
As far as being assertive that trait is instilled in black because they must assume the role of male and fenale. Not all black men are like that but most sorry brothers get it together. I love not assuming the role of a man but in a relationship you use the talent in the room if a mate has one talent that you are lacking then you must compensate as follows to succeed.
Assertiveness is no more your 'trait' than it is 'instilled' in you.
It is a behavior that you were drawn to, liked, and embraced.
You probably aren't the most qualified to freely distribute 'relationship' advice!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20553 Nov 24, 2013
white dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Assertiveness is no more your 'trait' than it is 'instilled' in you.
It is a behavior that you were drawn to, liked, and embraced.
You probably aren't the most qualified to freely distribute 'relationship' advice!
Shouldn't you be knee deep in a woman right now.
Classic white man Answer: Once again the negro race lack of moral family values and inept nature.
Always revert back to the animal instinct which the negro embrace up on their sexual deviant ways. Now I must go back to pleasuring myself because you threw me off track stroke 123 stroke 123 Ok

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

#20555 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
As far as being assertive that trait is instilled in black women because they must assume the role of male and fenale. Not all black men are like that but most sorry brothers get it together. I love not assuming the role of a man but in a relationship you use the talent in the room if a mate has one talent that you are lacking then you must compensate as follows to succeed.
I agree with you a thousand percent. I do blame black men for there dereliction, selfishness, and failure to lead. Welfare, in my opinion, was one thing that aided in the destruction of the black family because it encouraged black men to be absent. Consequently, black women had to "toughen" up to care for their child(ren). That's why it's difficult for many black women to shake that tough, "loudmouth", self-righteous stereotype because they have been so destroyed because of black men and many have had take on a dual-parent role. Obviously, that's not always the case. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not. Because of this, black people are often have to bear the brunt of jokes and disrespect from other people because we are "easy" targets.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20556 Nov 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you a thousand percent. I do blame black men for there dereliction, selfishness, and failure to lead. Welfare, in my opinion, was one thing that aided in the destruction of the black family because it encouraged black men to be absent. Consequently, black women had to "toughen" up to care for their child(ren). That's why it's difficult for many black women to shake that tough, "loudmouth", self-righteous stereotype because they have been so destroyed because of black men and many have had take on a dual-parent role. Obviously, that's not always the case. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not. Because of this, black people are often have to bear the brunt of jokes and disrespect from other people because we are "easy" targets.
Good post..

Bellevue, MI

#20559 Nov 24, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART now that's pretty funny that you mentioned that the black men were absent and the kids were only brought up by there mammys so that's another excuse for the behavior of your pack of uncivilized rogue ch!mps very weak try again you failed just like you're race has,come up with some solutions and stop the smoke and mirrors ,oh by the way keep your adopted Caucasoid ch!mp son KHOBO on a leash before he gets back handed and has his last tooth knockedout. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS/2013(;-(l)------ -+What you stated was very comical Flip W.(lol)
No, what's funny is how absent minded you are lol. You seem to want to everything with black people to be "scientific." Black behavior can be explained "scientifically." As if it's not dependent upon associates and environment. But of course if you saw clear evidence of something you would ignore it anyway right?
Aryan WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20560 Nov 24, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Well you busted us. We are one in the same. Now figure out how we do it MoRons! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20562 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted us. We are one in the same. Now figure out how we do it MoRons! LMAO!
If I catch any of you ever giving me another peanut, spam or any other negative icon like above you will pay dearly, do you hear me, well do you!!!!!
WARRIOR Aryan

Euless, TX

#20564 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted us. We are one in the same. Now figure out how we do it MoRons! LMAO!
I am who we are. We are who I am. Now figure out how we do it Sami the 42 year old Atari gamer who lives in his mammy's basement. AGREED?
Aryan Barbarian

Euless, TX

#20565 Nov 24, 2013
Don't even think about it. Do you understand? Well do you. 5372
WARRIORBarbarian

Alamogordo, NM

#20566 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am who we are. We are who I am. Now figure out how we do it Sami the 42 year old Atari gamer who lives in his mammy's basement. AGREED?
Yes but are we you and you me and me we? This is an intriguing dilemma for such a mental midget like Samblow! I bet Sambo is currently hooked up to an Atari playing Joust without a flying ostrich or something like that. That boy is as dumb as a box of rocks! Do you hear me Samboy, well do you! LOL!
WARRIORBarbarian

Alamogordo, NM

#20567 Nov 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Don't even think about it. Do you understand? Well do you. 5372
You better stop giving me those bad marks or I will out you, umm, I meant out us...

Oxford, MI

#20568 Nov 24, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>It's all associated with a mentality of if its free Ize gotz to get mines program and if I want something you have I will rob,steal,and kill just because your race is lazy and don't want to get out and work hard to achieve these things they want them now and will do everthing mentioned.Prove me wrong KFARTSTEIN my friend (lol)I'm waiting for your excuse! 7734/2013(;-(l)---------Oh by the way you and KHOBO are like two blackeyed peas in a pod.Bwwwwwwwa
You need to stop asking me to "prove you wrong" as if you really care that much. We all know you don't. Stop pretending. If you don't like blacks whoop-tee-doo lol. The world still spins. Join the crowd of people who love to see us all dead. But we're not going anywhere. So sit back and shut up.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20571 Nov 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop asking me to "prove you wrong" as if you really care that much. We all know you don't. Stop pretending. If you don't like blacks whoop-tee-doo lol. The world still spins. Join the crowd of people who love to see us all dead. But we're not going anywhere. So sit back and shut up.
That was mean..
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#20573 Nov 24, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but trailers don't have basements KHOBO shares the dog house with his dog LOBO.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)----- +That punk can't afford Atari he has Pong.Bwwwwwwwa
Lol I concour. 5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20574 Nov 24, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but trailers don't have basements KHOBO shares the dog house with his dog LOBO.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)----- +That punk can't afford Atari he has Pong.Bwwwwwwwa
He means WE concur! LMAO! BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!

Taylor, MI

#20575 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That was mean..
Why? Is it any more blunt or mean than what anyone else says on here?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20577 Nov 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black
Women need to jjust calm down and be an positive influence in their men. They get mad at brothas
For going with Becky well stop that nasty attitude all the time sometimes you need it when your best friend is Betty Crocker nice Becky and Husband has an affair breaks it off with the fat b..tech and she starts stalking you she didn't count on Crazy Super black b..tech to have a little talk with her at her job. And called her dear old family and send flowers to pay respect to the passing of a love one. Its good to have a good black girl friend in your corner. The anti stalking laws were written for us.(smile). The one thing about a good Black man he is so passionate about their love for their women and very respectful to their women what the rappers rap about women is entertainment. Most really good black men at least in my family are very hen Peck in a good way. The picking of black men is limited at least the good ones I don't blame those white girls to ponce on that chocolate let me stop. I love my white chocolate.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20579 Nov 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Enjoying the show, some seem to have the idea the BLACK people are one dimensional.That we all are the same, only Bigots think this way.
Sorry, no not a gamer and sorry no no 42. I am mid 30s wife and kids. When you hate you realy hating yoursalf black or white.
When you lie you really are a LIAR, black or white. Right Samblow!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20580 Nov 24, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black
Women need to jjust calm down and be an positive influence in their men. They get mad at brothas
For going with Becky well stop that nasty attitude all the time sometimes you need it when your best friend is Betty Crocker nice Becky and Husband has an affair breaks it off with the fat b..tech and she starts stalking you she didn't count on Crazy Super black b..tech to have a little talk with her at her job. And called her dear old family and send flowers to pay respect to the passing of a love one. Its good to have a good black girl friend in your corner. The anti stalking laws were written for us.(smile). The one thing about a good Black man he is so passionate about their love for their women and very respectful to their women what the rappers rap about women is entertainment. Most really good black men at least in my family are very hen Peck in a good way. The picking of black men is limited at least the good ones I don't blame those white girls to ponce on that chocolate let me stop. I love my white chocolate.
Looks like you inadvertently skipped your medicine again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr the last word 31,273
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr woo-boy 31,053
This is your lucky Monday! 14 hr Fan of Leon The Man 5
Ranked on of the most influential bands ever, T... 18 hr Gene Autrey 2
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe Wed Fan of Leon The Man 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Tue hitchiker 7
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... Sep 16 Fan of Leon The Man 1
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search