The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20099 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Harry Callihan

United States

#20482 Nov 22, 2013
Hey hay hey no it aint fat Albert.
I told you The Black Apocalypse was coming with Knockouts and roaming Polar Bears!
When will you racist kracker heads going to learn? When the Lights go out! hahaha get it.
Black is the new White so if you don't like it take a Carnival cruise to your home land.
I'm offering every white mayo sux ass to join the greatest movement in mankind know as Zulu Dawn. Assimilate or be devour by the New Black Panther. Zulu Dawn World Tour 2014.
TOS

United States

#20483 Nov 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Where is Samblow?
Poof like the Magic Dragon....heheheheheheh!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20486 Nov 23, 2013
I am sitting here with my husband and thinking to myself what is really wrong with my people I did not grow up with lazy ass black people. Their must be something wrong with some of our people. I tell my son if you want to go to shiftless university or shuffle college let me know now. Motivation to young black men is a war within themselves.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20487 Nov 23, 2013
TOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof like the Magic Dragon....heheheheheheh!
WARRIOR made that boy disappear like a cheap hooker on a Saturday night. That boy be playing mommy and daddy with Bubba in a jail cell and no matter how hard he tries he always ends up as the mommy if you know what I mean! hehehehehehehehe!

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#20488 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please prove your post?
What proof do you require specifically?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20489 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you require specifically?
Prove anything you posted is the truth. Or even better, prove anything I posted is not the truth, I have been waiting for that one for a long time now!
Beni

London, KY

#20490 Nov 23, 2013
Yelp!.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20491 Nov 23, 2013
Today I am mellow no insults I know this sound crazy but my little dog died on this day. I never thought you could love something so hard. Its been years and I can't bring myself to purchase another dog.

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#20493 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Prove anything you posted is the truth. Or even better, prove anything I posted is not the truth, I have been waiting for that one for a long time now!
I don't know why you've "been waiting" for a long time. I have told you these things before, you just chose not to listen. Black people are far more successful today than 60 years ago for example. Our purchasing power is predicted to rise to 1.1 trillion by next year or 2015 if my memory is correct. There are more black millionaires and billionaires than ever. There are FAR more opportunities for black people nowadays than ever before. For the ones who refuse to take advantage of it that is their problem.
WAR

Park Ridge, IL

#20494 Nov 23, 2013
Can't we all just get along? >:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20495 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you've "been waiting" for a long time. I have told you these things before, you just chose not to listen. Black people are far more successful today than 60 years ago for example. Our purchasing power is predicted to rise to 1.1 trillion by next year or 2015 if my memory is correct. There are more black millionaires and billionaires than ever. There are FAR more opportunities for black people nowadays than ever before. For the ones who refuse to take advantage of it that is their problem.
That's the problem with your entire race. You are driven by money and material possessions. The black "haves" want more and the black "have nots" will take whatever they want from whomever they can with any means possible. You know that you are more likely to be killed by another black man than you are by a white man. Interesting don't you think?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20496 Nov 23, 2013
WAR wrote:
Can't we all just get along? >:)
How you doing today Sambo?

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20497 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with your entire race. You are driven by money and material possessions. The black "haves" want more and the black "have nots" will take whatever they want from whomever they can with any means possible. You know that you are more likely to be killed by another black man than you are by a white man. Interesting don't you think?
What's funny is that I knew you would say something to that effect. When speaking about money and economics my intention was not to paint blacks as money hungry. Simply that more opportunities are available nowadays for blacks than ever before. More opportunities for home ownership for college for business etc. Black folks run businesses, are politicians, engineers, artists and so forth.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#20498 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
Today I am mellow no insults I know this sound crazy but my little dog died on this day. I never thought you could love something so hard. Its been years and I can't bring myself to purchase another dog.
I feel sorry for your loss. May your little dog RIP.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20499 Nov 23, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your loss. May your little dog RIP.
A lot of people don't understand how that loss took me to almost an emotional break down. Even when I pass a jack in the box I remember he would bark double cheese burger with no sauce or pickles twice a month was his great treat and mine
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20500 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with your entire race. You are driven by money and material possessions. The black "haves" want more and the black "have nots" will take whatever they want from whomever they can with any means possible. You know that you are more likely to be killed by another black man than you are by a white man. Interesting don't you think?
This is the trait that has been handed down from our ancestors you. Your distanct cousins if you are white in the US of America you have African ancestry in your blood line. What families always succomb to fighting each other. We have no know culture we can really embrace so we latch on to trends. I hope some day we can figure this out but until then happy hunting.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20502 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that I knew you would say something to that effect. When speaking about money and economics my intention was not to paint blacks as money hungry. Simply that more opportunities are available nowadays for blacks than ever before. More opportunities for home ownership for college for business etc. Black folks run businesses, are politicians, engineers, artists and so forth.
You could say that about all races. Not only because of population increases but of technological advances. You could also say that blacks kill more blacks and commit more crimes on society than they did 60 years ago. Correct?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20503 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This is the trait that has been handed down from our ancestors you. Your distanct cousins if you are white in the US of America you have African ancestry in your blood line. What families always succomb to fighting each other. We have no know culture we can really embrace so we latch on to trends. I hope some day we can figure this out but until then happy hunting.
Thomas Jefferson tried to breed all the black out of you black momma. It is obvious he failed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20504 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Enjoyed not having you around ,but I'm not sure its you just yet. Say a word or two about your life in NM,or anything about your father.Or what you have done in the past for work as well as today.And why you were put off Topix?
You're just an irrelevant little gamer punk. I already spanked you so get back to your basement and shut up before I call your mammy. You hear me, well do you Samblow?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20505 Nov 23, 2013
Hey Samblow how is Brownsville and Memphis, TN treating you? Do you have to run back and forth between the two to avoid the law or is that where you purchase your crack cocaine?

Hey Samboy you visited VIZZED BOARD lately? You a good little gamer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... 17 hr The Hack Checker 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Fri A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Thu Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
News Dayton-area office targets $21 billion in work ... Aug 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
xenia: enchanted welfareland Jun '15 Keith Koch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages