The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,592

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20443 Nov 22, 2013
I am not a racist. I am realistic person who have lived in both worlds. Educated black women and white men have the same thought process about the under dog. Even in my professional experience with elites black women and white men have been a nightmare. My husband came from old money and I come from a family of new generation of wealth but he humbled me about was is really needed as far as material possessions. I would look at my own race as lazy with no motivation and it was brought to my attention if you tie a dog to a tree for such a long time even when you remove the barriers he us still complacite. It is almost being retrained in the thought process I made an effort one time for whites to explore some knowledge of the black race. What if believe what the media shows us I would think every white man is pedofile. Just like gangster rap it is no difference than Alice Cooper,Ozzy Osborne, or Rob Zombie.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20444 Nov 22, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to you too. All my Aryan Brothers are making my job a whole lot easier. Thanks again my White Brothers!
Always need that pat on the back
5 or more to get the job done. I can't wait until women run things because all you men have pretty much left a mess as always only a woman can clean this up.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#20447 Nov 22, 2013
"Had nothing, again, nothing to do with racial profile from within said persons home at 4:30 am."

Well you can't prove that he racially profiled her. Both parties made bad choices.

And you can't completely disprove the event ever occurred unless of course you were standing there!

"So if you white and were killed it is because of the sins of the forefathers and your alleged dope dealing taking from the mouths of two black young men trying to minimize and justify the killing. Can anyone with half a brain see that?"

Your sentence grammar is messed up. I have no idea what you are saying here.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20448 Nov 22, 2013
Police say Belton was viciously beaten by two 16-year-olds during a botched robbery while he was waited in his car outside his Fraternal Order of Eagles Lodge.

Demetruis Glenn and Kenan Adams-Kinard, who were caught on security cameras near the crime scene, were charged as adults and are being held on first-degree murder charges.

Adams-Kinard allegedly claimed to friends and in a letter to his mother that they were buying crack cocaine from Belton and "socked him" because he tried to shortchange them, court documents showed.

The boys failed to mention to their mother that they used flashlights to crush in the 84 year old mans head. Yes I know it was the sins of the forefathers and the chickens coming home to roost.

The only crime the old war hero committed was waiting outside in his vehicle for his lady friend to show up....Yes he deserved to be killed for waiting on his lady friend. It is true Chivalry is dead. RIP Semper Fi, a job a well done. The greatest generation this nation as ever knew.

“This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.”
&#8213; William Shakespeare-
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20449 Nov 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
I am not a racist. I am realistic person who have lived in both worlds. Educated black women and white men have the same thought process about the under dog. Even in my professional experience with elites black women and white men have been a nightmare. My husband came from old money and I come from a family of new generation of wealth but he humbled me about was is really needed as far as material possessions. I would look at my own race as lazy with no motivation and it was brought to my attention if you tie a dog to a tree for such a long time even when you remove the barriers he us still complacite. It is almost being retrained in the thought process I made an effort one time for whites to explore some knowledge of the black race. What if believe what the media shows us I would think every white man is pedofile. Just like gangster rap it is no difference than Alice Cooper,Ozzy Osborne, or Rob Zombie.
You're not a racist because you are black. If a white person was saying everything you say, YOU would call them a racist. Interesting mind set you have there black momma!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20450 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"Had nothing, again, nothing to do with racial profile from within said persons home at 4:30 am."
Well you can't prove that he racially profiled her. Both parties made bad choices.
And you can't completely disprove the event ever occurred unless of course you were standing there!
"So if you white and were killed it is because of the sins of the forefathers and your alleged dope dealing taking from the mouths of two black young men trying to minimize and justify the killing. Can anyone with half a brain see that?"
Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20451 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
''black military service people''? I hope you are kidding? The lower ranked ones will rob you blind and the upper ranked ones have huge egos and will favor their own kind, no matter who is in the right.
Alot of them get into the military to stay one step ahead of the law and because they can't make it any other way.
I have to respectfully disagree. During Nov 1967, in Nam near Da Lat. I was on a 3 man team two being African Americans Jimmy F, Collin W. and a Montagnard Scott for a 5 day recon. These 3 men were the most courageous soldiers I think I ever had the privilege of serving with. There was no such thing as color or ethnicity, we were a band of brothers just trying to survive. We came upon a small patrol of NVA regulars one afternoon and all hell broke lose. We only carried 3 magazines and one in our riffle. Myself and Collin falling back retreated further back into the forest where Jim and the Montagnard Van Tran stayed back providing suppressive fire. To make a long story short, I ran out of ammo. Jimbo (nickname) who stayed back to lay down cover fire threw one of his spare mags at me. To me that was just short of jumping onto a live hand grenade to save your brother. I will never forget that moment. Because of these two men unselfish act we were all saved.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20452 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
My grammar is messed up concur. It was because of my forefather 250 years ago failure to stress education as a means of freedom, for it is knowledge that wields the mighty sword, ie the pen....and it is ignorance not to know the difference between right from wrong.....
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#20453 Nov 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
You may not be a racist, but I sure as hell am.
Why don't you use some of that old and new money and get an education?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20454 Nov 22, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to respectfully disagree. During Nov 1967, in Nam near Da Lat. I was on a 3 man team two being African Americans Jimmy F, Collin W. and a Montagnard Scott for a 5 day recon. These 3 men were the most courageous soldiers I think I ever had the privilege of serving with. There was no such thing as color or ethnicity, we were a band of brothers just trying to survive. We came upon a small patrol of NVA regulars one afternoon and all hell broke lose. We only carried 3 magazines and one in our riffle. Myself and Collin falling back retreated further back into the forest where Jim and the Montagnard Van Tran stayed back providing suppressive fire. To make a long story short, I ran out of ammo. Jimbo (nickname) who stayed back to lay down cover fire threw one of his spare mags at me. To me that was just short of jumping onto a live hand grenade to save your brother. I will never forget that moment. Because of these two men unselfish act we were all saved.
Mr. Barbarian I remember you telling this story in an earlier post. You left out the part where the North Vietnamese High Command consisting of General Ho Li Fhuk and Captain Sum Tin Wong was spear heading this patrol. You guys were lucky to come out of there alive! My hat off to all brave American men and women who fight the fight.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#20455 Nov 22, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are a few exceptions to what I posted and very few, but I was refering to the majority of them.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20456 Nov 22, 2013
Hey Samblow how is Brownsville and Memphis, TN treating you? Do you have to run back and forth between the two to avoid the law or is that where you purchase your crack cocaine?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20457 Nov 22, 2013
Hey Samboy you visited VIZZED BOARD lately? You a gamer?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20460 Nov 22, 2013

Taylor, MI

#20461 Nov 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Because I don't care about grammar. The only time I care is when I can't understand what a person is saying.

Taylor, MI

#20462 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are a few exceptions to what I posted and very few, but I was refering to the majority of them.
And we ALL know you know everything about every black person eh?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#20468 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we ALL know you know everything about every black person eh?
I don't know everything about EVERY Black person any more than I know everything about every White person.Most every negative thing I ever had happen in my life was by a Black or Blacks.
If you get a bunch of them in a place, they monopolize the whole scene and how they conform to their latest fads.hoop earrings, sculpted hair cuts, baggy sagging pants and 200 dollar sneakers etc.

Taylor, MI

#20469 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know everything about EVERY Black person any more than I know everything about every White person.Most every negative thing I ever had happen in my life was by a Black or Blacks.
If you get a bunch of them in a place, they monopolize the whole scene and how they conform to their latest fads.hoop earrings, sculpted hair cuts, baggy sagging pants and 200 dollar sneakers etc.
And I am sorry that has been your experience with blacks. We are far more sophisticated than $200 sneakers and hoop earrings. You may disagree but there is a difference between a "N" word and a black person. Just like there is a difference between a Nazi and a German. Or white trash and a white person. Unfortunately you seem to have only experienced "N"..gas.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20471 Nov 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Sweetheart listen to me I struggle to remember my kids birthdays Brain tumor 4 years ago. Physicians tell me I am a walking miracle I am still able to speak, short term memory lost but I can still sing any show tune. I have partial sight completely blind in my left eye. I can still put my make up on and I still work out 3 days on 1 day rest. Each day was a challenge I know you don't care but I died went to the other side came back saw hell and heaven the love that is waiting for us from God is beyond hate and judging. God does not care about the pork you eat,how many crucifixes you have,the color of his son Jesus he wants us to feel.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20472 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be a racist, but I sure as hell am.
Why don't you use some of that old and new money and get an education?
First of all let's break down your sentence format but I sure as hell am..... But I am sure my perception of myself as being a product of ignorance. One thing white people love to do is stress their grasp of the euro grammatical perfection. Useless stat reports, useless trivia, endless dry classicals that concur their superior nature. Wow are you that insecure I bet you love Andy Warhol genius is it me or is it soup cans let the world tell you live in your box

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny's at 1136 South Main Street in Dayton 14 hr The Duke Of Hazard 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 hr Need Help 31,771
"Real conservatives must cut all budgets" 16 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
our lady of the highlands (Mar '11) Fri Sundance Kid 12
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) Jan 29 BigBustedMeteorol... 13
To all Tara Hastings fans Jan 29 BigBustedMeteorol... 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Jan 29 Leachmark707 20
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM