The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,941 - 15,960 of 18,760 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Black momma
I'm sorry in regards to my last post. That was out of line. I need be quiet and go to bed. Again I'm sorry.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Ugh Tookie Williams a hot mess
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

We had to leave our hard working city because that menance to the world I would have pulled that switch myself. I live in Compton before moving to Lakewood I will tell you about that story latter.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>You're right brother. I've got a knockout game for the l\liggers, it's called a point blank range bullet, right between their monkey brown eyes. Not surprising, I also heard Kaffart and Robert DeNegro were caught porking each other in a l\ligtroit city park.
No one would try that where I live, because just about everyone is armed. Also, none of the presidents sons live around here.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

"There is plenty to do Kallark. First thing is stop being a fuctard hyprocrite. The nexts, stop turning a blind eye what your race is doing to this country and to thousand upon thousands of innocent victims from all around the world including the children in Africa who your kind is harvesting live organs and mutilating babies drinking their blood as we speak...."

As I said before there is nothing one person can do to completely stop it. As far as "turning a blind eye" to my "race" well, that's a complete lie. I have acknowledged several times that there are many self-inflicted issues in the black community. Unfortunately, you whining to me about it won't change anything. As far as Africa goes, don't try and tie me up with them. I don't live there and never have. I'm about as disconnected from Africa as you are from Europe so stop wasting your time trying to make a stupid point that doesn't relate to me at all.

"Who is my forefathers that left a racist, oppressive mess that you so retardedly stated in your typical Kallark fashion?"

It was a generic statement genius. I'm not going into to detail about that again. Just know that historically America has been a very racist country. She is reaping the bitter consequences of her actions.

"Name me one of my family members that were responsible for blacks acting like wild dogs attacking innocent unsuspecting white people."

Name one of mine fool! If you are referring to the knockout game there is no hard proof that blacks are intentionally targeting white people. I'm sorry but the few videos on the internet don't provide irrefutable proof. Like the countless blacks you abhor and condemn on here as playing the race catd, you are jumping to conclusions before knowing all the facts. Why those little delinquent, cowardly bastards knockout people like that is beyond me. They must get inspiration from the devil himself.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Black 16-year-olds accused of killing 88-year-old war veteran placed in protective custody after neo-Nazis place $10,000 bounty on them
$10,000 bounty...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/aryan-b...
Sam I Am

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Check out this White Senior Citizen's l\ligger knockout game:
www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...
Thet's they only way to make a good KneeGrow out of a bad KneeGrow. But it no doubt was another KneeGrow that did it, But thank's anyway.

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Ironically, the f--king kangaroo U.S. l\ligger-loving courts and jail system are giving these abominable l\liggers the royal treatment, by putting these scumbags in protective custody.
These puke l\liggers will more than likely serve little to no time for the inhuman crimes they committed against a White War Veteran Hero who risked his life for the same putrid l\liggers that maliciously and unconscionably murdered his wonderful White Soul.
REST IN PEACE MY WHITE BROTHER, YOUR DEATH WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE AVENGED A THOUSAND FOLD.
It is sad that that old man lost his life. However, if what I read is true that he was beat to death over crack money he owed those two delinquents then that would soil his reputation as an upstanding gentleman.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Ironically, the f--king kangaroo U.S. l\ligger-loving courts and jail system are giving these abominable l\liggers the royal treatment, by putting these scumbags in protective custody.
These puke l\liggers will more than likely serve little to no time for the inhuman crimes they committed against a White War Veteran Hero who risked his life for the same putrid l\liggers that maliciously and unconscionably murdered his wonderful White Soul.
REST IN PEACE MY WHITE BROTHER, YOUR DEATH WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE AVENGED A THOUSAND FOLD.
You white brothers will suffer the curses of your ancestors just like us.
The sins of the tribes will be visited upon YOU.

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again the all and powerless KFECAL still trying to side with street apericans over crack,let me give you an example of how stupid your race is,here in STL one c00n killed his uncle over a fight over if his meat was a pork chop or porksteak and speaking of soiled did you clean yourself up after I gave you a verble azz whipping I hope you were wearing your cartoon moniker depends (lol)blue and yellow make green.Bwwwwwwwwa This was a TNB network special report.Now think about that and by the way what ever happened to your bro mutt4-life chicken shyt magpie he flew south and may I suggest you do the same and take youre w!gger siisy boy KHOBO with you before we freight train that punk.Did you hear me clearly? well did you?7734/5372/2013(;-(l)------ ---
Are you stuck on stupid? I would never side with criminals. If the man acquired crack from those young boys then most unfortunately he paid with his life because of "stealing" from them. When you deal with drug dealers they are generally ruthless with very little conscience. If that man did in fact buy dope off of those boys then that would explain why they killed him. But because he is white you automatically want to make it a hate crime. Which is why I laugh when you call me a hypocrite racist. When Renisha McBride was killed you all made sound arguments as to why the homeowner killed her. Your emotions were not involved. A white man was killed and AUTOMATICALLY it's a hate crime. But of course, you won't see my point because "dat's wayciss" white...ahem...right?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that that old man lost his life. However, if what I read is true that he was beat to death over crack money he owed those two delinquents then that would soil his reputation as an upstanding gentleman.
What is sad is black people true colors shine more and more everyday. Blacks besmirched the character of a WW2 Vet who fought on D-Day. He was 84 years old playing pool at a local VFW lodge waiting on his lady friend nothing more, nothing less. He was robbed by two blacks and beating to death with flashlights. I wonder if all black military service people see it the same way?

Typical black fashion taking the word from two murdering delinquents over this 84 year old WW2 vet.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stuck on stupid? I would never side with criminals. If the man acquired crack from those young boys then most unfortunately he paid with his life because of "stealing" from them. When you deal with drug dealers they are generally ruthless with very little conscience. If that man did in fact buy dope off of those boys then that would explain why they killed him. But because he is white you automatically want to make it a hate crime. Which is why I laugh when you call me a hypocrite racist. When Renisha McBride was killed you all made sound arguments as to why the homeowner killed her. Your emotions were not involved. A white man was killed and AUTOMATICALLY it's a hate crime. But of course, you won't see my point because "dat's wayciss" white...ahem...right?
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/29/20...

Anybody slandering this old man please post your evidence supporting he was a drug dealer. The white police officer stated it was not a hate crime but a crime of opportunity. That's the difference between the races. One race stated he deserved to be murdered because the of word of two murdering black delinquents and that white people of todays generation deserve to be victims of black crime because of their forefathers.

I would like to set the record straight in regards to hate crime enhancement charges. Any violent victim crimes regardless of color is a hate crime, rape, knockouts, murder is a hate crime. The use or the additional enhancement charges is solely a political agenda of certain races to perpetuate racial tensions and to divide the country more...Congratulation on a job well done....

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad is black people true colors shine more and more everyday. Blacks besmirched the character of a WW2 Vet who fought on D-Day. He was 84 years old playing pool at a local VFW lodge waiting on his lady friend nothing more, nothing less. He was robbed by two blacks and beating to death with flashlights. I wonder if all black military service people see it the same way?
Typical black fashion taking the word from two murdering delinquents over this 84 year old WW2 vet.
This is PRECISELY what I mean when I say that white people play the race card just as much as anyone else. I am not trying to soil his name. A newspaper article said that the boys beat him to death because he owed them money. As I've said before, it was very tragic that this gentleman lost his life. Those boys killed him with no conscience at all. They will rot in prison probably for the rest of their lives. As they should. However, you can't completely disprove that he didn't buy dope off of them. None of us know his personal life. Maybe he did struggle with occasional drug use. Whatever the case may be it is a tragedy for both parties. As it was with Renisha McBride and Trayvon Martin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What a sad example of how you let your emotional hatred lay dormant for a few post. I knew the real part of you would surface you can not conceive the hatred that is preordain in your innate purpose for living. I never seen a race that is still the jest of every comic joke the insecurities of always needing a back up from others to give them that reassurance. It is always we we we need more people to take a stand, we need to stand.
You can not depend on your white brothers unless it is a group of four on one. Even if you see your white brethan being beat down will not get involved. The hate and the uncaring nature of some
Whites is just unreal. It is so unfortunate that some whites have the freedom of the world but will
Never know when we do love it is Gods love for our fellow man.To show how uncaring white folks they have a video game called Sandy Hook glorifying that piece of shit killer Adam. Now you tell me is that normal.
I have also noticed that you are not only a racist but a hypocrite. You say "the jest of every comic joke" but you don't mention how strong the white race is not to cry about it. Let a white person say one word about a black person and they cry racism all the way to the door step of Al Sharpton. You say whites won't get involved when their fellow brother is being beat down, you are so far from the truth, the whites I know go into battle with extreme odds against them and normally come out on top because they have the superior intelligence to succeed. You never mention how blacks have to ban in large groups to sucker punch one lone victim minding his own business walking down the street. A black will not fight a white one on one, it just doesn't happen. And last but not least, you never mentioned why you married a white man if whites are such an inferior race in your eyes!

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

"Anybody slandering this old man please post your evidence supporting he was a drug dealer. The white police officer stated it was not a hate crime but a crime of opportunity."

Really AB? Are you mentally impaired? Blind?

This is EXACTLY what I said: "If the man [the older white WWII vet] acquired crack from those young boys then most unfortunately he paid with his life because of "stealing" from them. When you deal with drug dealers they are generally ruthless with very little conscience. If that man did in fact buy dope off of those boys then that would explain why they killed him."

Where you get off saying I "slandered" him is beyond me. Before you speak, THOROUGHLY read what say.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>So how long you're going to be on probation or parole this time kids are not on vacation this is not the season who are trying to fool. Beautiful vacation tossing salads. Ni...ha please. I want my money back from those collect calls and come pick up your mail some big black buck keeps calling for you. He said his name is Chocolate love and don't worry the test was negative.
You must be talking about your dumb fat husband. I just returned from a hunting trip in the Rocky Mountains sweetie. I see you haven't got any smarter since I left..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, It will be real EZ from me to post your real name, here and on the local thread keep that in mind LT.Dan.And the real Warrior will not be back this new made up one is entertaining.
Hey Samblow, I'M BACK! Same WARRIOR same PROXY! You can't make this stuff up folks. I could win a debate with SAMBOY with half my brain tied behind my back! FREEDOM of SPEECH can't be stifled in my country! Go ahead and post his real name, post mine why your at it BRAINIAC! LMAO!

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Interesting. I read the article you posted AB and it said those boys were trying to buy dope off of him. The police are calling it a robbery. A crime of chance. I stand corrected. These news articles are conflicted.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is PRECISELY what I mean when I say that white people play the race card just as much as anyone else. I am not trying to soil his name. A newspaper article said that the boys beat him to death because he owed them money. As I've said before, it was very tragic that this gentleman lost his life. Those boys killed him with no conscience at all. They will rot in prison probably for the rest of their lives. As they should. However, you can't completely disprove that he didn't buy dope off of them. None of us know his personal life. Maybe he did struggle with occasional drug use. Whatever the case may be it is a tragedy for both parties. As it was with Renisha McBride and Trayvon Martin.
I was the first white on this forum denouncing said mentions persons. I stated before and to my peers regardless of Martin or McBride past did not justify taking their lives. McBride was killed because of stupidity and fear on the home owner who unwisely choose to open his front door at 4:30 in the MORNING! to the sound of banging. Had nothing, again, nothing to do with racial profile from within said persons home at 4:30 am.

Trayvon was killed because of a wannabe over zealous puke that was going to take law and order into his hands because of previous breakins. Bottom line if I was the arresting officer he would have been charged with manslaughter and not first degree with is why Zimmerman was acquitted. There was no evidence supporting that he planned in advance to murder Trayvon. Due to public pressure with the media and blacks, the prosecution was pressure in filing first degree which ultimately was the get out of jail free card for Zimmerman. Be Careful in what you wish for.

"you can't completely disprove that he didn't buy dope off of them"

And you can't completely disprove the event ever occurred unless of course you were standing there!

So if you white and were killed it is because of the sins of the forefathers and your alleged dope dealing taking from the mouths of two black young men trying to minimize and justify the killing. Can anyone with half a brain see that?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have also noticed that you are not only a racist but a hypocrite. You say "the jest of every comic joke" but you don't mention how strong the white race is not to cry about it. Let a white person say one word about a black person and they cry racism all the way to the door step of Al Sharpton. You say whites won't get involved when their fellow brother is being beat down, you are so far from the truth, the whites I know go into battle with extreme odds against them and normally come out on top because they have the superior intelligence to succeed. You never mention how blacks have to ban in large groups to sucker punch one lone victim minding his own business walking down the street. A black will not fight a white one on one, it just doesn't happen. And last but not least, you never mentioned why you married a white man if whites are such an inferior race in your eyes!
First of all I fell in love with man who happens to be white. If I ran into Al Sharpton on the street I probably wouldn't
Even recognize him I have never even heard a full speech that is worth listening to. I think all of them Al,Jesse,Larry Elder,Ann Coulter, Tea Party are in this game together they profit from us always fighting against each other do you honestly think the government want black and white to form a union together and really look out for each other no no no. Just think about that to change a system of peace and no more wars

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Jerry K 30,231
Family Law Attorneys 11 hr Peter Simmons 6
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 14 hr Leon Harrison 2
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 17 hr Literature Lover 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Wed The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? Wed The Duke of Hazard 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... Wed The Hack Checker 1

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters