The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,861 - 15,880 of 18,871 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
The Duke of Earl

Roseville, MI

#20285 Nov 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Race baiting about crime , does not change the fact that crime is relative.
Crime is relative, and most violent criminals have African relatives.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20286 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>The Apefricans did bring their culture to this country: Killing, Robbing, Mugging, Stealing, Raping, Sponging, Leeching, Vandalizing, Looting, Pillaging, Lying, Arson, Destroying, Laziness, Panhandling, Drug Dealing, Foul Body Odor, Brillo Pads, Big Lips, Stupidity, Illiteracy, Racism, Chitlins and Illegitimate Pickaninnies.
That's what's wrong.
Listen towards the end of the video. A Black guy stated it doesn't matter if it's a mother and her child. Typical Black thuggery....Again blacks get a free pass from mainstream society and liberal yellow belly news media who refuse to nut up to expose such barbaric senseless violence. Is it out of racial ignorance or it because of videos like these....that people hate blacks? If whites were doing this, never mind, Whites would never contemplate such ignorance....

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/11/alert-black-you...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20287 Nov 19, 2013
The Duke of Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Crime is relative, and most violent criminals have African relatives.
See Sami the proper usage of the word "Relative"
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20288 Nov 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps some but not all. My favorites.
Music: Donna Summers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y9C-39ahwHYXX
Movies: Sidney Poitier, Lillies of the Field. I believe Sidney won an Oscar. Oops telling my age.
Athlete: Jesse Owens. Track & Field 4 time Gold Medal in the Berlin Germany Summer Olympics. Through all the obstacles Owens was able to win the hearts and respect from the world after beating Hitler's best athletes. Compare Owens with today's black athletes and you will see the difference between class and thuggery sportsmanship. Of course we do have some athletes like the idiot Dolphin's lineman Richie Incognito.
Some tell me that I'm like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino? Really..
See old Clint young Clint you don't even know and if Tommy Lee Jones I will be in every in house out house. Anyone with a small piece of Clint in there name Bill Clinton it wouldn't have just been on the dress you would found it on the curtains, the podium, the seal, the carpet and the on
Post its he keeps inside the desk and I would kept quiet but long ago if I was not married not even dating my husband can you say he is p whip and I am d whip you would think by now it would have stop. He looks like a mack truck.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#20289 Nov 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black and white people we have the same culture it is what you choose to embrace music and movies. The only thing is different between races is that whites will not even try to embrace a lot of great movies and music just like some white artist I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, George Thurgood w the destroyers,ELO. White people go underground listen to some Frankie Beverly and Maze, Phyllis Hyman,Randy Crawford, Peobo Bryson or as far as movies go try Which way is up,Claudine, The learning tree, the wiz just try
Black music from the early 50s to Motown was great, Country was good too but then it started to suck with Chuck Berry being the exception. White music with Rolling Stones, Thorogood etc.and thru the 80s was good, now Black and White music all sucks.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20291 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>The Apefricans did bring their culture to this country: Killing, Robbing, Mugging, Stealing, Raping, Sponging, Leeching, Vandalizing, Looting, Pillaging, Lying, Arson, Destroying, Laziness, Panhandling, Drug Dealing, Foul Body Odor, Brillo Pads, Big Lips, Stupidity, Illiteracy, Racism, Chitlins and Illegitimate Pickaninnies.
That's what's wrong.
Hilarious. Put that pacifier back in your mouth boy! We didn't tell you to remove it!

Taylor, MI

#20292 Nov 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Anyone know the whereabouts of Kfart? Rumor has it there is an APB out on Kfecal.
Ask your other aliases. They all know lol. ;-)
TN Voter

United States

#20295 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right my Aryan brother. There's only one way to stop these degenerate pathetic unconscionable black scumbag beasts.
Yep... Give them their Islam and out them on a boat back to where they come from... If they want to come back then they must have a job and no criminal records... I say do it to all trash for that matter, but when I look at cities like Memphis, Cleveland, Detroit, Atlanta and other cities that have high African populations, it just shocks the hell out of me... Look at the crime, look at the jails, look at the projects! It's sickening yet the blacks still support assholes like Sharpton, Jackson and other welfare pimps!!!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20296 Nov 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black and white people we have the same culture it is what you choose to embrace music and movies. The only thing is different between races is that whites will not even try to embrace a lot of great movies and music just like some white artist I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, George Thurgood w the destroyers,ELO. White people go underground listen to some Frankie Beverly and Maze, Phyllis Hyman,Randy Crawford, Peobo Bryson or as far as movies go try Which way is up,Claudine, The learning tree, the wiz just try
Hey black Jemimha remember this diddy I'm your momma I'm your daddy I'm the /l/!gger in the alley I'm the pusherman,I can see you now rolling through the Hood with superfly in that tricked out Eldo Baritz with the leopard skin interior some things never change do they? Well do they? Groovy man far out,/l/!ggers are still flamboyant little munkeys. Bwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-"The Tears Of a Clown"7734/5372/2013
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20297 Nov 19, 2013
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#20299 Nov 19, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The blacks vote Obama and the Dims 90+ percent. And they want to legalize masses of illegals who take their jobs. As agent Smith said, life is pain and suffering. Enjoy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20300 Nov 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
What's LT.Dan favorite place to eat ?
IHOP :-)
Keep laughing while your mother's serving up a large order of butter "cheek " std pancakes on the corner of Beale Street, Memphis: You feeling me brother? We'll do you Kaffir.:-)

Taylor, MI

#20301 Nov 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>They even had a segment on the jewtube's Shill O'Reilly show about the "Knockout Game" tonight. Shill O'Reilly like the good little shill he is tried to at first downplay the OBVIOUS racial element but his guest brought up the OBVIOUS that ALL the perps were BLACK and all the victims were WHITE. Where are all those so-called "anti-racists" like Kfecal and the "reverends" when this kind of stuff goes down? That is totally OBVIOUS too. "Anti-racist" is a code word for anti-White. This is White Pride World Wide signing off for tonight. Remember troops, STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!! OORAH!! SEMPER FI!!
That's right Aryan Barbarian...ahem...WPWW, SEMPER FI! OORA! White Power(lessness)!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#20303 Nov 19, 2013
What this country needs are bunches of white people going out on rampages and beating the crap out of old black women going or coming out of the clinics or church. Just for the fun of it.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20304 Nov 19, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Black music from the early 50s to Motown was great, Country was good too but then it started to suck with Chuck Berry being the exception. White music with Rolling Stones, Thorogood etc.and thru the 80s was good, now Black and White music all sucks.
You got that so right we have no music. I still love Old country music when was the last time you heard a man begging for forgiveness in any song.Only Country songs I remember my husband so many years ago the song Boston Let me take you home tonight he didn't get that far but what can kids sing b..tech yo yo you got back (smile). Just think I didn't appreciate it at the time I saw Smokey Robinson and the Miracles,Al Green. Now you are really know how old I am The Jackson 5 need I say more. Even if I ran into Keith I think I love you David Cassidy I would still be star struck
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20305 Nov 19, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey black Jemimha remember this diddy I'm your momma I'm your daddy I'm the /l/!gger in the alley I'm the pusherman,I can see you now rolling through the Hood with superfly in that tricked out Eldo Baritz with the leopard skin interior some things never change do they? Well do they? Groovy man far out,/l/!ggers are still flamboyant little munkeys. Bwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-"The Tears Of a Clown"7734/5372/2013
Hey Lil D..k I got one go ahead hate your neighbors go ahead cheat a friend do it in the name of heaven you could justify in the end there won't any be any trumpets blowing come judgment day on the bloody morning after one tin soldier rides away. White men still love destruction and mayhem most of all war. He still hides behind conform religion pants up his tight ass. Most of will black list anyone who embrace or try to help inner city kids. Do what you do better than anyone HATE.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20306 Nov 19, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
What this country needs are bunches of white people going out on rampages and beating the crap out of old black women going or coming out of the clinics or church. Just for the fun of it.
Please be about it start in Oakland,Compton,Detroit put your soap box up these new generation of Negros are not peaceful marching. Pistol grip strap on my lap at all times go ahead even my 82 year old mother has registered gun. And the militarily who is train in your tactics are not going to attack there own if it comes down to a full blown race war. Why do you think those bungalows are built for Youuuuuuuu. Like I said their are so many ni...has who are in skin heads and other groups that are passing as white wsiting .
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20307 Nov 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Aryan Barbarian...ahem...WPWW, SEMPER FI! OORA! White Power(lessness)!
What the hell you yakking about now?
And why are you uttering my name?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20308 Nov 19, 2013
Somebody needs a good ole fashion ass whoopin! By the way where is that idiot Sami?8712
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20309 Nov 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Anyone know the whereabouts of Kfart? Rumor has it there is an APB out on Kfecal.
He's trying to get yo momma out of his house I told him just move the trailer give her $5 and a can of beer,pork n beans open the can don't let her in the house. She pulled the old I just need to use your bathroom next thing he knows she washing her pantyhose in the sink washing her one tooth she even tried to steal one roller don't fret he put a boil egg on a fish hook she followed it right outside

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min Old Guy 30,507
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 2 hr TonyT1961 32
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 6 hr Hero Officer Wilson 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr Wondering Why 31,195
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Aug 27 Gun Nut 38
Be respectful Aug 26 Mike Brown High C... 2
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search