The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,377

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Prince

Rison, AR

#20186 Nov 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I checked them out past and present and I don't see what you're talking about with reference to the supposed MASSIVE amount of black-on-white crime. Post a link from the FBI for me please.
Hello Kallark

I would like to ask you a semi serious question. I know I couldn't get a coherent response from your brother Sami.

1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?
2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?
3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist.
4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20187 Nov 16, 2013
"1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?"

Of course not. My experience with white people have been that many are prejudiced because of genuine ignorance. Of course, there are some who genuinely hate black people all around or would rather deal with them from a distance. As long as they can stay insulated within the "paradise" bubble they created then they are OK.

"2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?"

That is NOT the case with all black people. Black people have always wanted fair and equal treatment. Historically, they have always been denied that. Because America has had such a racist past, integration, affirmative action, and other things have been used to rectify those injustices. By the way, there are black people who want to separate.

"3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist."

I have no idea what this statement means.

"4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color."

I don't understand this statement. However, if my inference is correct, the underlying cause of "hatred in lieu of color" is xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20188 Nov 16, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kallark
I would like to ask you a semi serious question. I know I couldn't get a coherent response from your brother Sami.
1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?
2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?
3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist.
4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color.
Sir with do respect it's going to be a little while to you receive an answer to any of your questions because KDUMMY has to look the answers up on Google so he feels like he has a leg to stand on haven't you figured him out yet he lacks common sense do to the fact his head is so swelled up and his brain is very little and not fully developed and his son.KHAMBONE is a ch!mp off the old block.Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)---+7734/5372/2013 White's 4Life
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20190 Nov 16, 2013
What I have notice living in both worlds it is very hard for whites and a challenge to accept diversity
Only if you are in a controlled society that was set up solely for leisure of the white race. When you do encounter some one of a different ethnic background deep down that person is like a novelty. It
Is really hard when you see through the media that this world of equal has a certain set of rules set up by whites. Everything that is out if the ordinary for white culture is just baffles most whites who live by this rule that your acceptance is only granted by my approval. White people have the luxury of seeing only themselves as the center of attention because they hold economic structure of a great head start. Its like the first pick of the draft think of this a list of the greatest movies,books,
Greatest actors of all time, most beautiful. The power of an auction thus plate was count blah blah
How interesting it is worth 100,000.00 just by mainly one race said so. Who would not have a level
Of arrogance I know I would. Whites have done a lot for different races but the mind set is still there. Why are they so loud? Why must those rappers sing and glorify violence. But yet every
Holiday we celebrate is behind some type of blood shed. Excuse after excuse illegal aliens that takes even more nerve to steal something and dangle the habitat in front of them build a wall.
Some of the things white people want explained to them is just unreal. I love all people and to say I don't see color is a lie. Even my husband will say some off the wall things. I have to correct him he takes offense but it us that inbreded entitlement handed down.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20192 Nov 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>YO YO YO you callin me a bug cause I black, I aint no bug, you a waycississt an you aint gots no respects fo me cause I be black
an I be report you to google, yahoo, fbi, kgb, naanp, kkk an united nashuns fo waycississism fo dissen me, you be violatin my sivil constipashunal rites an I be tellin on you an all my l\ligga brutta.
Why can't you post in your real name spineless this is the most weak example of your trepidation of the fear of a black nationwide Utopia.
Bozoclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20193 Nov 16, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you post in your real name spineless this is the most weak example of your trepidation of the fear of a black nationwide Utopia.
I see your not on you're meds again there is no such a thing as a black Utopia if there was blacks wouldn't be killing each other everyday doesn't that make sense Fat Jemimha by the way take you're meds and stop drooling before I call the men in the white coats and turn you in and get $75 dollars for you that's about all your worth.(lol There is a seat on the mothership reserved for you just ask for Bootsie concur sheboon.(;-(l)----+
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20194 Nov 16, 2013
Bozoclown wrote:
<quoted text>I see your not on you're meds again there is no such a thing as a black Utopia if there was blacks wouldn't be killing each other everyday doesn't that make sense Fat Jemimha by the way take you're meds and stop drooling before I call the men in the white coats and turn you in and get $75 dollars for you that's about all your worth.(lol There is a seat on the mothership reserved for you just ask for Bootsie concur sheboon.(;-(l)----+
Alert bend over clowns line up this is what bitches do. Make little insults like women. Can you say if you had a pair. Just try to act semi man or even like a cool trannie don't worry school opens on Monday. Hello little boys.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20195 Nov 16, 2013
KFC wrote:
KFC is sponsoring an "Apefrican Crime Prevention Community Cleanup Sterilization Drive" for ALL Silverback and Sheeboon Gorillas.
KFC is offering ONE BUCKET of the Colonel's finest fried chicken with all the fixings FREE for every Silverback neutered and every Sheboon spayed at their local County Health Departments.
This is just KFC's way of saying thanks to all Apefricans for doing their part in taking a "BITE OUT OF CRIME."
Yawn I understand living with fear
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20196 Nov 16, 2013
Bozoclown wrote:
<quoted text>I see your not on you're meds again there is no such a thing as a black Utopia if there was blacks wouldn't be killing each other everyday doesn't that make sense Fat Jemimha by the way take you're meds and stop drooling before I call the men in the white coats and turn you in and get $75 dollars for you that's about all your worth.(lol There is a seat on the mothership reserved for you just ask for Bootsie concur sheboon.(;-(l)----+
Run scared little weber milk toast to live in fear.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#20198 Nov 17, 2013
One thing for dang sure the Most Dangerous Cities in America or any place else are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans in them.
These people are a curse a plague they destroy everything and anything where ever they go.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#20199 Nov 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?"
Of course not. My experience with white people have been that many are prejudiced because of genuine ignorance. Of course, there are some who genuinely hate black people all around or would rather deal with them from a distance. As long as they can stay insulated within the "paradise" bubble they created then they are OK.
"2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?"
That is NOT the case with all black people. Black people have always wanted fair and equal treatment. Historically, they have always been denied that. Because America has had such a racist past, integration, affirmative action, and other things have been used to rectify those injustices. By the way, there are black people who want to separate.
"3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist."
I have no idea what this statement means.
"4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color."
I don't understand this statement. However, if my inference is correct, the underlying cause of "hatred in lieu of color" is xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance.
I would have to say, White people who are NOT racist have only been around their own race. Never been out of the hills, Never seen a black or mexican town or area. Never been exposed to blacks. So you have no real idea what they are like.

Taylor, MI

#20200 Nov 17, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say, White people who are NOT racist have only been around their own race. Never been out of the hills, Never seen a black or mexican town or area. Never been exposed to blacks. So you have no real idea what they are like.
Right. So are you assuming that they would be racist like you if exposed to black and brown people? It is very sad that you push your bitter personal experiences off as fact. But what is even more sad is that you want other innocent people to join you in your hatred.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#20202 Nov 17, 2013
If the sole concern was wpww, then one could cheer on the globalist oligarchy, who are white with allies, and are the reason for the mass immigration of non-whites into Europe, Australia, Canada, the USA, etc, because of their non-development economic policies. But it is one step backward to their goal of 1 billion people, which percentage wise for whites will be much greater than 10%. This is, of course, if we can't hold together our nation-state system.

Taylor, MI

#20203 Nov 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>EVER NOTICE that all those WHITE LIEberal pieces of white traitor trash who are always preaching that multicult bullsheet don't heed their own advice or words. Yes sir, all those PHONY WHITE LIEberal pieces of white traitor trash LIVE IN HOMOGENEOUS WHITE COMMUNITIES ONLY. How many Blacks do you think live around the Clintons, the Kennedys, or that emasculated, wimp over at MSNBC named Chris Matthews? This is why those who've lived among large populations of Blacks and especially in the South where there are so many of them, know TNB all too well. For those old enough to remember back in the mid-70's when FORCED BUSING came to that bastion of White LIEberalism known as Boston, remember how those so-called LIEberal Whites rioted when it was turn for THEIR KIDS to go to school with Blacks??? It was fine and dandy to FORCE WHITE SOUTHERN KIDS to go to school with Blacks, but ooh no, not THEIR KIDS. The migratory and living habits of all those pieces of white traitor trash are no different than some skinhead or klansman, it's just the white traitor trash is too opportunistic and chicken sheet to tell you how they really feel.
excerpt from "The Book Of White Pride."
"Don't judge a man by what he says, rather judge a man by what he does." wpww 6:12.
I love how you speak about homogeneity like it's some sort of religion. I see you whine daily about things you can do nothing about. It's a pipe dream for whites and blacks to live away from multiculturalism. Practically all nations have "ex-pats". Yes, EVEN SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES. As a matter of fact, some African countries are among the most expensive to live in the world. Even ancient Rome and Greece were all cultural melting pots. Those two massive empires were before this latest spin on racism sponsored by that Darwinian based lie Eugenics and even the theory of evolution was thought up. You live in a multicultural society. Get over it! It's never going to change lol. Europeans brought multiculturalism to their doorstep way before Zionism. Now you have to deal with the stupidity of your European ancestor's. Well boo how....get a baby bib and a pacifier and SHUT UP! Ooora!

Oh yea DAT'S WAYCISS!!!!!
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#20205 Nov 17, 2013
The globalist empire rules over division. The biggest divisions today and whites with economic control and darks with reproductive control. And the empire forces have a long history and tradition of playing the divisions to keep control, although their rapacious ways always ends disasterous ways. But my personal prejudice is a formulatic one of getting those divided to work out ways to share economic power in a real way, but only by not having the darks have so many babies.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#20206 Nov 17, 2013
And by this remedy to get those ruled over to love each other more we can defeat the oligarchy.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20207 Nov 17, 2013
Hugo wrote:
And by this remedy to get those ruled over to love each other more we can defeat the oligarchy.
The one thing white people can not,will not, let go of the unearned entitlement of having a society that was solely built for your leisure if you are in s learning system that only the contributes the discoveries of only whites but by known fact other races contributed to the world inventions and you refuse to acknowledge this. Then that fear of having always been the dominate race. Being number one bully is stressful the waiting game would drive me insane to wonder when are these beast of burdens are going to just say f it let's go on a rampage 123 I am a guerilla that rhymes with killer and not to really no nothing only what the media expose you to.
White people love comp table non confrontational negros the Oprah's,Bill's, Sydney's, the yes sum boss types they allow those chosen few into their world because one thing negros love are toys and to be pacified by the guide laws and moral set up by the white society get in and git in then you can fit in. Once in a while you get some unruly negros the Black Panthers, Gangster Rappers, that shows the world the manifesto that was created a bad science project that you just hope Will not venture into the comfortable mythological world of make believe perfection of boring bliss and white people wonder why you they have more sexual deviants serial sick killers more than any other race when you live in a world of not knowing or accepting that some people are just different. You believe and it is embedded that your way is the only right way. Wake up now go ahead show your ignorance of name calling that thrills me because I know I struck a nerve.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20210 Nov 17, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should understand KSambo I am a poser.
KSAMBO that's the first coherent and truthful sentence you've made but your still a dumbazz fecal wetsuit critter now go Google that concur by the way we are still encoding and monitoring you.WPWW 4Life 7734/5372/2013(;-/-

Taylor, MI

#20213 Nov 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE!! UNITE WHITE PEOPLE!! STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!! 5372-7734 4LIFE.
The preceeding announcement was brought to you by and sponsored by the WPWW Network. WE are committed to restoring OUR nation back to its former greatness.
HA! You wish...lol America and Europe lost the greatness and power they once possessed. It is NEVER coming back. Sorry!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#20214 Nov 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! You wish...lol America and Europe lost the greatness and power they once possessed. It is NEVER coming back. Sorry!
Hey KFARTBERG your race has no power to determin that and a special you do you understand well do you? When the shyt hits the fan you're race of unorganized Zulu's or going to fail and feel the wrath of WPWW 4Life,now give that some thought my friend (lol)7734/5372/SSS/2013(;-(l)- ----+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test (Oct '10) 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 20
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 13 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... 13 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 19 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 hr reality 31,302
Where's all the old threads? Mon The Duke of Hazard 2
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]