The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,357

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20100 Nov 15, 2013
of like a million people..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20101 Nov 15, 2013
not no thousand either like we should kill ourselves and give our land to haiti and the Philippines..

And the poor white people of maldova and Africa..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20102 Nov 15, 2013
Gsoreazz wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the one that controlls all the media you all are all my little puppets on a string when I pull them you perform just like the monkey's @ the zoo keep up the good work my little topics trolls and I might flip you a few Benjamin's so you can buy some 40oz and blunts so have good time puppets.It's all about the $$$$$
Wow my life has so much more meaning your input alone has given me a reason to live and breath. You and only you have ABSOLUTE power. The only little string you have is the dangle between your legs.
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20103 Nov 15, 2013
dude nobody's life has meaning.. your an idiot..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20104 Nov 15, 2013
if you died would my mom care?
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20105 Nov 15, 2013
we don't even know you..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20106 Nov 15, 2013
your life only has meaning because people placed you in a group that constantly gets made fun of..

it has no real meaning.. stop kidding yourself..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20107 Nov 15, 2013
life itsself is completely meaningless..

because of death..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20108 Nov 15, 2013
Actually life does not consist of the environment before the other beings.. so then your life can be perceived to have more meaning.. if you put the beings Ahead of the environment..

till they die.. then ya have no meaning again..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20118 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
dude nobody's life has meaning.. your an idiot..
Dude go listen to Kurt Cobain Creep he is the only one who understands your inner being.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20119 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
I'm black rainbow an a puff God a teen distortion survive abortion a rebel from the waste down. Go put on your black eye liner put on Marylyn Manson and try to figure it all out. Hey want a cookie
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20120 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
we don't even know you..
We are watching you buck up

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20121 Nov 15, 2013
"TO TELL THE TRUTH IN A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT."

Yep. When you actually TELL THE TRUTH! The WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20122 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
Actually life does not consist of the environment before the other beings.. so then your life can be perceived to have more meaning.. if you put the beings Ahead of the environment..
Listen forgive me for bring mean because I feel you are young and in pain. You have a meaning and you are special it sucks so bad being way ahead mentally than everyone. Believe me I know you wish you could float around like everyone else accept the normality of the world. Don't change you have a mission worry about the small things you're gonna fall but you are going to make a difference I can feel it. People hate the fact that you have a gift to see the bull shit. Just like bullies I told my son he doesn't get bullied but if someone tries. Tell them you may kick my ass but one day ONE Day I will catch you alone I won't have a gun this is not a terriost threat but it is a fact a person can take only so much and walk away this is the world. Sometime a certain look a person has can make a change on habits. Well anyway try not to see life as a burden. Find out your purpose and remember we all in this world together good luck in your journey you will be remember and when you make your mark think about the little black momma who said a prayer for you today
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20127 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
I want someone to die with me I need a dying cult..
Yes friend I feel your pain. I too wish for someone to join me to face my demons into the abyss. There is no meaning to Reason in this cruel empty world for the the natural order of life is to deny the obvious, there is no truth.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20128 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
not no thousand either like we should kill ourselves and give our land to haiti and the Philippines..
And the poor white people of maldova and Africa..
It is better for me to do without so the less fortunate my benefit from my passing.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20129 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
So true. Death is the natural order of life as well as love and hate. With my passing the world will continue to spin out of control with certainty and without remorse there can be no grief for the beginning is the stark reality of the end. 5372 days remaining....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20130 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
Agree friend...
Perception of Reality is the paradox of one's perception. For a Egg Roll without the Roll would not be an eggroll.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20132 Nov 15, 2013
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't. Hamlet.....Do you understand? Well do you.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20134 Nov 15, 2013
Alright jar heads its time to saddle up for a dose of Barbarian 101. Im tired of all this this mumbo jumbo get in touch with your feelings New Age Crap. If you don't like it get the fuk out of here...If Life is to hard grab your bottle of Flintstone vitamins and shove it up your arse. And if you're lucky and experience some sense of Narvana beware that's probably Dino licking your arse. So says the Barbarian. Class dismissed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) 33 min masterofconcretep... 5
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 37 min Carlea Pearman 68
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr the larger picture 31,298
Where's all the old threads? 17 hr masterofconcretep... 1
Do you need advice about love or relationships? (May '09) Sat Kenflosmooth 16
Reece powers (Nov '13) Sat winnie 6
Review: Booher Auto Sales Sat Sdb 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance