The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19944 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20103 Nov 15, 2013
dude nobody's life has meaning.. your an idiot..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20104 Nov 15, 2013
if you died would my mom care?
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20105 Nov 15, 2013
we don't even know you..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20106 Nov 15, 2013
your life only has meaning because people placed you in a group that constantly gets made fun of..

it has no real meaning.. stop kidding yourself..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20107 Nov 15, 2013
life itsself is completely meaningless..

because of death..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20108 Nov 15, 2013
Actually life does not consist of the environment before the other beings.. so then your life can be perceived to have more meaning.. if you put the beings Ahead of the environment..

till they die.. then ya have no meaning again..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20118 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
dude nobody's life has meaning.. your an idiot..
Dude go listen to Kurt Cobain Creep he is the only one who understands your inner being.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20119 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
if you died would my mom care?
I'm black rainbow an a puff God a teen distortion survive abortion a rebel from the waste down. Go put on your black eye liner put on Marylyn Manson and try to figure it all out. Hey want a cookie
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20120 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
we don't even know you..
We are watching you buck up

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20121 Nov 15, 2013
"TO TELL THE TRUTH IN A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT."

Yep. When you actually TELL THE TRUTH! The WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20122 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
Actually life does not consist of the environment before the other beings.. so then your life can be perceived to have more meaning.. if you put the beings Ahead of the environment..
till they die.. then ya have no meaning again..
Listen forgive me for bring mean because I feel you are young and in pain. You have a meaning and you are special it sucks so bad being way ahead mentally than everyone. Believe me I know you wish you could float around like everyone else accept the normality of the world. Don't change you have a mission worry about the small things you're gonna fall but you are going to make a difference I can feel it. People hate the fact that you have a gift to see the bull shit. Just like bullies I told my son he doesn't get bullied but if someone tries. Tell them you may kick my ass but one day ONE Day I will catch you alone I won't have a gun this is not a terriost threat but it is a fact a person can take only so much and walk away this is the world. Sometime a certain look a person has can make a change on habits. Well anyway try not to see life as a burden. Find out your purpose and remember we all in this world together good luck in your journey you will be remember and when you make your mark think about the little black momma who said a prayer for you today
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20127 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
I want someone to die with me I need a dying cult..
Yes friend I feel your pain. I too wish for someone to join me to face my demons into the abyss. There is no meaning to Reason in this cruel empty world for the the natural order of life is to deny the obvious, there is no truth.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20128 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
not no thousand either like we should kill ourselves and give our land to haiti and the Philippines..
And the poor white people of maldova and Africa..
It is better for me to do without so the less fortunate my benefit from my passing.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20129 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
if you died would my mom care?
So true. Death is the natural order of life as well as love and hate. With my passing the world will continue to spin out of control with certainty and without remorse there can be no grief for the beginning is the stark reality of the end. 5372 days remaining....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20130 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
Actually life does not consist of the environment before the other beings.. so then your life can be perceived to have more meaning.. if you put the beings Ahead of the environment..
till they die.. then ya have no meaning again..
Agree friend...
Perception of Reality is the paradox of one's perception. For a Egg Roll without the Roll would not be an eggroll.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20132 Nov 15, 2013
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't. Hamlet.....Do you understand? Well do you.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20134 Nov 15, 2013
Alright jar heads its time to saddle up for a dose of Barbarian 101. Im tired of all this this mumbo jumbo get in touch with your feelings New Age Crap. If you don't like it get the fuk out of here...If Life is to hard grab your bottle of Flintstone vitamins and shove it up your arse. And if you're lucky and experience some sense of Narvana beware that's probably Dino licking your arse. So says the Barbarian. Class dismissed....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20137 Nov 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Renisha McBride,was killed by a shotgun blast to the face as she stood on the front porch of a Dearborn Heights, Mich., home in the early morning hours of Nov. 2 after she had apparently been in a car accident. The death was ruled a homicide and Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy has said she is considering all the evidence in the case before making a decision about whether to charge the unidentified 54-year-old homeowner who shot her.
And your point being? I guess you failed to read my previous post. Are you feeling that tickling sensation yet?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20139 Nov 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
I believe you sometime forget who your talking to.Most be apart of your condition.
Nope,
My post is for you and other whining biotches. Would you like for me to ask the question again perhaps a little slower? W h a t was your P O I N T? Was that slow enough for you?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20140 Nov 16, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I no wat cha mean whitey ya nome sayin, let black momma help you kill you self ya nomr sayin, jus go to a l\ligga hood or welfares office an yell out l\ligga to all da black folk ya nome sayin, day be real happy to kill you cause a l\ligga gonna kill you any hows ya nome sayin or gimme you address an black momma send you a scratch-n-sniff of her nasty stanky l\ligga booty cause if it kills da rats in my hood it will kill you to ya nome sayin, if I be live in New Jewsey I be wanna kill me to ya nome sayin.
Once again some dickless insecure puffy pounder is still bitch made to use my name like a little girl who skin her knee if you would be man enough to come forward yeah take over comrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 1 hr Ann Fan 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr peter pan 31,822
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 23
Lindsey Graham can't get Mitt's 47%. 2 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Bitch and moan about drones? 2 hr Insider 2
Regarding the former Bruce Jenner... 4 hr Tantor 2
"I am boycotting soccer!" Mon The Duke of Hazard 5
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]