The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,721 - 15,740 of 18,589 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't forget about the Mexicans, Arabs, and Jews and of course, the MAFIA?
We wouldn't never had any of this bull shit if the settlers wouldn't have stole rob and wanted to create their life of leisure when they were in Europe. So therefore Italian, Asian, Jews except for blacks instead of fighting were very passive built of the country for free. Which cause hatred among all races against blacks. Imigrants could have gotten paid wages negros were doing for free so on a good note they establish their own revenue and business some legal some not.Took advantage of the educational system,police dept, the rest is history.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
MLK was as racist as KLIAR and Sambo. It is a total travesty how the KOSHER social engineers have brainwashed people into believing that commie, anti-White, racist was some sort of saint. WHY ARE THE RECORDS THE FBI KEPT ON MLK aka Michael King SEALED UNTIL 2027? WHO WANTS TO BET WE WILL NEVER EVER SEE OR KNOW TRULY WHAT THOSE RECORDS STATED? MLK was a PROVEN plagiarizer, solicited and beat up white prostitutes, and was an avowed communist. Some kind of "reverend" he was, of course he's just like the black "reverends" we all know and love so much today, wasn't he?
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE FOREVER. OORAH!!!!
Any way to get at least a seat on the front of the. Speaking of immoral the name Kennedy ring a bell. What about lives were would made a difference in Hollywood if they revealed there true color Carol
Channing, MiltonBerle,Elvis Presley, and many more. As far as MLK I wouldn't care if he slap a white baby. He could have gotten his d..k suck while he was giving The Dream speech under the podium. I wouldn't have cared if took a vicious crap and wipe his ass with the flag during the 50s and 60s. He could have taken the 1776 declaration the original and rolled a blunt with it. It was hemp paper. He could have taken Plymouth Rock and shoved a piece of it in every white man ass.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I've ever heard. And I'm being totally serious.
Omg you have like totally hurt my feelings and snob snob I totally expect snob snob an ANPOLOGY like this is so like like upsetting
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Totally uncool and like I am so sure. I must go listen to Taylor Swift like to totally have snob snob happy thoughts
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Crime is a big business, Private Prison are Traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
A legal sanction for slavery. My mom has 4 Grandsons not one has never ever served time in this facility which is expected by some lower expectation black men.Money is the route to freedom by education or just a knack for trends. I bought stock in Sirius Satellite radio years ago just had a feeling. Next pick is Solor power stock.
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
The collective effort to control the narrative of the thread has suffered a set back.
Mr.Warrior out of New Mexico has been completely erased from this thread.
I would like to ashore my friends from WA,NY,GA and Lt. Dan from AR that the exact same fate awaits you if you so choose.
Sami everyday your posts just proves to millions and billions of people from around the world that youre unable to fashion a coherent rebuttal without plagiarizing others.. You Just solidify the fact that blacks are intellectually inferior to all other races world wide. I pity you sir. You may temporary silence Warrior's voice it will never change the fact you can never be white. You so desperately seek the approval from the white race longing for the acceptance to be called a man. My friend it will never happen at least not in my life time. Greatest form of injustice is censorship. MLK
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Two men 'kidnapped Texas girl, 14, who was out trick-or-treating and raped her in a nearby park'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25030...
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
Crime is a big business, Private Prison are Traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
@ Big momma,
Is this clown for real? If crime is big business who is then the major supporters? If this fool represent the African community then you can understand why everyone's laughing. It is unfortunate that we don't have more people like Fredrick Douglas and less people like this clown.
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Chuck wrote:
Two men 'kidnapped Texas girl, 14, who was out trick-or-treating and raped her in a nearby park'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25030...
It is a shame when black voices are silenced. What is worst to be called a N word or to brutalize and raping of a child regardless the color of the victim?
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> A legal sanction for slavery. My mom has 4 Grandsons not one has never ever served time in this facility which is expected by some lower expectation black men.Money is the route to freedom by education or just a knack for trends. I bought stock in Sirius Satellite radio years ago just had a feeling. Next pick is Solor power stock.
Black momma you're better than that. I grew up very poor with barely a high school education. I didn't learn to read until I was in the 6 grade. Kallark makes over $60,000 dollars a year. I barely make over over 30. Does that mean because of my lack of education and wealth some how justifies a person to commit offenses? I might be consider poor white trash in some circles of life but that doesn't stop me from taking pride mowing my front yard. I'm sorry I hope not to offend Sami. I hope you read this post before he has a chance to push delete.
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

The Duke of Earl wrote:
<quoted text>It's about the crime, simple as that. The crime that comes with the African where ever he goes. Every city where the African makes up the majority or really anything over 35 percent turns in to A crime ridden cesspool. It's about the crime. Nothing more.
You can never convince these blacks with the truth. Thats how they justify crime and violence is blaming whites, being poor and illiterate.
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
I stay in the suburbs 20 miles from the inner city, out here it about property values. When crime happens here it is not documented , all work together to make sure of it.Lot of new homes out here have to be sold.
Wow what else can I say other than calling you out as a big fat lying hypocrite.. You live in the suburbs and not in the inner city. Didn't feel safe amongst your own? Yea stupid why else do you buy a home if it weren't for an investment. You indicted yourself once again fool. Why we're the new homes being sold? Answer its called black flight from the inner city. Never mind you wouldn't understand. Keep believing in black Martians and white conspiracies of keeping the bruther down. I know go copy someone's word for a rebuttal.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Aryan barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Black momma you're better than that. I grew up very poor with barely a high school education. I didn't learn to read until I was in the 6 grade. Kallark makes over $60,000 dollars a year. I barely make over over 30. Does that mean because of my lack of education and wealth some how justifies a person to commit offenses? I might be consider poor white trash in some circles of life but that doesn't stop me from taking pride mowing my front yard. I'm sorry I hope not to offend Sami. I hope you read this post before he has a chance to push delete.
You are very right you are not white trash my husband and I with our combined income and all the properties we own
Among other legal ventures probably bring in well over 275.000 dollars a year but we still four kids and 3 in college but looking at us we are the last of the hippies. We give away a lot also. I had a brain tumor it was removed everything went fine I still must take Dilantin but it humble both of us.
Family and forgiveness is what life is all about. I had NDE we are one soul. I try to keep in the groove of loving even the racists on this form. I try to be the Shepard but its real hard Ringo.I look at my husband I fell in love with a man who just happens to be white but our mutual resoect for each other and the fact we are very eccentric. We have fun. One time he rented one of our apartments to this pompous white college boys.They wanted the fire extinguisher replace I took it over there. Got there hey wuz up cuz I brought y'all your little blow out machine cuz it was to funny all the other tenants crack up. People get so offended this is turning into a pussy world mad about Django he use the word niggha I have said that word more than that film by noon. Just like Paula Dean I wanted her to stay on the air so black people can wake up most white people don't like you so stop seeking there approval. Just like oprah just stop shopping open a purse store next to the shop and sell them for 1 dollar 2.5 lbs
Aryan barbarian

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are very right you are not white trash my husband and I with our combined income and all the properties we own
Among other legal ventures probably bring in well over 275.000 dollars a year but we still four kids and 3 in college but looking at us we are the last of the hippies. We give away a lot also. I had a brain tumor it was removed everything went fine I still must take Dilantin but it humble both of us.
Family and forgiveness is what life is all about. I had NDE we are one soul. I try to keep in the groove of loving even the racists on this form. I try to be the Shepard but its real hard Ringo.I look at my husband I fell in love with a man who just happens to be white but our mutual resoect for each other and the fact we are very eccentric. We have fun. One time he rented one of our apartments to this pompous white college boys.They wanted the fire extinguisher replace I took it over there. Got there hey wuz up cuz I brought y'all your little blow out machine cuz it was to funny all the other tenants crack up. People get so offended this is turning into a pussy world mad about Django he use the word niggha I have said that word more than that film by noon. Just like Paula Dean I wanted her to stay on the air so black people can wake up most white people don't like you so stop seeking there approval. Just like oprah just stop shopping open a purse store next to the shop and sell them for 1 dollar 2.5 lbs
Why do you think some white peeps hate me? I checked out the video but I couldn't figure out which girl you referring to?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Aryan barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think some white peeps hate me? I checked out the video but I couldn't figure out which girl you referring to?
The lead singer with the red shirt and I have the same out fit she has on the white skirt and jacket. I love this song because it explains our sexuality.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Aryan barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are very bias and you will not tell people what they want to hear. Now being that I am black what is my favorite thing to eat and some of my favorite groups.

Since: Nov 13

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

hello...

Hood individuals AR shooting their own so they surprise why the lose stores ET a need don't need|don't desire} to put stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the road as they need no mother and father figures.
----------

[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad /ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-gra phics-card-amd/6972/]ATI RADEON HD 5670 SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD[/url]
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Cowards except when in a group...
Gang of teens playing 'knock out the Jew' terrifies Brooklyn community as vicious unprovoked attack on man is caught on camera

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25053...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Look black Jehmima your favorite things to eat are tripe smothered in Collard greens and sweet potato pie I bet you thought I would say bananas lol now why don't you push you're face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies you fugly azzz moonbat. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 Oh and by the way your favorite group was Blind Melon Chitlen.Honk!Honk!
Everyone this is a perfect example of how I love the new racist very vocal,weak, boastful and this is how the spook who sits and waits move in slowly. Predictable keep up the good work you know nothing about your enemy their weaknesses. You have shown us all your weakness the name calling. You honestly think black people care about that you are in a pitiful state of mind keep up the good work. You are a empty wagon nothing inside but make so much noise. You think you can compliment one minority to turn them against each other sorry scarey little white boy go run and hide. Once again you can gather your troops but real common sense white people are getting sick of this. If we pack up tomorrow and every black person left the good old USA would be the weakest nation. Black people are cash cows. My and husband and are debt free. Our kids are debt free but our one daughter is the type hey mommie when she was in the UK I have ran out of money but what kind of designer purses do you like. I got these shoes on sale for 200.00. When you go to school abroad they only pay for lodging and some books. It looks good on your resume because white folks believe that is so impressive and trey chic. Wow really really
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>At an intellectual point of view, the white race is much more likely to be taken over by spider monkeys, as opposed to the l\liggers. Unfortunately, the l\liggers are unconscionably breeding faster than cockroaches (no offense meant to cockroaches because they serve an Earthly purpose), of which these crime-ridden lazy useless beasts are overwhelming our resources and air space.
Isn't this hour for your hunt Mans booty not little bbbba back boys butt but Man booty. Your cute pink lips wrap around that big black warrior c..k just gives me goose bumps. Wear that pretty pink little thing with the honey boo boo cotton gloves.let me stop before I take out my check book

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min ino 29,394
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 1 hr Vicki C in Arkansas 12
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Just Asking 31,138
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... 13 hr Leon Repeat Offender 4
Kettering manufacturer wins $280K on aircraft p... 20 hr Defense Nut 1
Wright Patterson Air Force Base 21 hr The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••