The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20020 Nov 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Crime is a big business, Private Prison are Traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
A legal sanction for slavery. My mom has 4 Grandsons not one has never ever served time in this facility which is expected by some lower expectation black men.Money is the route to freedom by education or just a knack for trends. I bought stock in Sirius Satellite radio years ago just had a feeling. Next pick is Solor power stock.
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20021 Nov 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
The collective effort to control the narrative of the thread has suffered a set back.
Mr.Warrior out of New Mexico has been completely erased from this thread.
I would like to ashore my friends from WA,NY,GA and Lt. Dan from AR that the exact same fate awaits you if you so choose.
Sami everyday your posts just proves to millions and billions of people from around the world that youre unable to fashion a coherent rebuttal without plagiarizing others.. You Just solidify the fact that blacks are intellectually inferior to all other races world wide. I pity you sir. You may temporary silence Warrior's voice it will never change the fact you can never be white. You so desperately seek the approval from the white race longing for the acceptance to be called a man. My friend it will never happen at least not in my life time. Greatest form of injustice is censorship. MLK
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20022 Nov 13, 2013
Two men 'kidnapped Texas girl, 14, who was out trick-or-treating and raped her in a nearby park'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25030...
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20023 Nov 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Crime is a big business, Private Prison are Traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
@ Big momma,
Is this clown for real? If crime is big business who is then the major supporters? If this fool represent the African community then you can understand why everyone's laughing. It is unfortunate that we don't have more people like Fredrick Douglas and less people like this clown.
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20024 Nov 13, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Two men 'kidnapped Texas girl, 14, who was out trick-or-treating and raped her in a nearby park'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25030...
It is a shame when black voices are silenced. What is worst to be called a N word or to brutalize and raping of a child regardless the color of the victim?
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20025 Nov 13, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> A legal sanction for slavery. My mom has 4 Grandsons not one has never ever served time in this facility which is expected by some lower expectation black men.Money is the route to freedom by education or just a knack for trends. I bought stock in Sirius Satellite radio years ago just had a feeling. Next pick is Solor power stock.
Black momma you're better than that. I grew up very poor with barely a high school education. I didn't learn to read until I was in the 6 grade. Kallark makes over $60,000 dollars a year. I barely make over over 30. Does that mean because of my lack of education and wealth some how justifies a person to commit offenses? I might be consider poor white trash in some circles of life but that doesn't stop me from taking pride mowing my front yard. I'm sorry I hope not to offend Sami. I hope you read this post before he has a chance to push delete.
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20026 Nov 13, 2013
The Duke of Earl wrote:
<quoted text>It's about the crime, simple as that. The crime that comes with the African where ever he goes. Every city where the African makes up the majority or really anything over 35 percent turns in to A crime ridden cesspool. It's about the crime. Nothing more.
You can never convince these blacks with the truth. Thats how they justify crime and violence is blaming whites, being poor and illiterate.
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20028 Nov 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
I stay in the suburbs 20 miles from the inner city, out here it about property values. When crime happens here it is not documented , all work together to make sure of it.Lot of new homes out here have to be sold.
Wow what else can I say other than calling you out as a big fat lying hypocrite.. You live in the suburbs and not in the inner city. Didn't feel safe amongst your own? Yea stupid why else do you buy a home if it weren't for an investment. You indicted yourself once again fool. Why we're the new homes being sold? Answer its called black flight from the inner city. Never mind you wouldn't understand. Keep believing in black Martians and white conspiracies of keeping the bruther down. I know go copy someone's word for a rebuttal.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20029 Nov 13, 2013
Aryan barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Black momma you're better than that. I grew up very poor with barely a high school education. I didn't learn to read until I was in the 6 grade. Kallark makes over $60,000 dollars a year. I barely make over over 30. Does that mean because of my lack of education and wealth some how justifies a person to commit offenses? I might be consider poor white trash in some circles of life but that doesn't stop me from taking pride mowing my front yard. I'm sorry I hope not to offend Sami. I hope you read this post before he has a chance to push delete.
You are very right you are not white trash my husband and I with our combined income and all the properties we own
Among other legal ventures probably bring in well over 275.000 dollars a year but we still four kids and 3 in college but looking at us we are the last of the hippies. We give away a lot also. I had a brain tumor it was removed everything went fine I still must take Dilantin but it humble both of us.
Family and forgiveness is what life is all about. I had NDE we are one soul. I try to keep in the groove of loving even the racists on this form. I try to be the Shepard but its real hard Ringo.I look at my husband I fell in love with a man who just happens to be white but our mutual resoect for each other and the fact we are very eccentric. We have fun. One time he rented one of our apartments to this pompous white college boys.They wanted the fire extinguisher replace I took it over there. Got there hey wuz up cuz I brought y'all your little blow out machine cuz it was to funny all the other tenants crack up. People get so offended this is turning into a pussy world mad about Django he use the word niggha I have said that word more than that film by noon. Just like Paula Dean I wanted her to stay on the air so black people can wake up most white people don't like you so stop seeking there approval. Just like oprah just stop shopping open a purse store next to the shop and sell them for 1 dollar 2.5 lbs
Aryan barbarian

Rison, AR

#20030 Nov 13, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are very right you are not white trash my husband and I with our combined income and all the properties we own
Among other legal ventures probably bring in well over 275.000 dollars a year but we still four kids and 3 in college but looking at us we are the last of the hippies. We give away a lot also. I had a brain tumor it was removed everything went fine I still must take Dilantin but it humble both of us.
Family and forgiveness is what life is all about. I had NDE we are one soul. I try to keep in the groove of loving even the racists on this form. I try to be the Shepard but its real hard Ringo.I look at my husband I fell in love with a man who just happens to be white but our mutual resoect for each other and the fact we are very eccentric. We have fun. One time he rented one of our apartments to this pompous white college boys.They wanted the fire extinguisher replace I took it over there. Got there hey wuz up cuz I brought y'all your little blow out machine cuz it was to funny all the other tenants crack up. People get so offended this is turning into a pussy world mad about Django he use the word niggha I have said that word more than that film by noon. Just like Paula Dean I wanted her to stay on the air so black people can wake up most white people don't like you so stop seeking there approval. Just like oprah just stop shopping open a purse store next to the shop and sell them for 1 dollar 2.5 lbs
Why do you think some white peeps hate me? I checked out the video but I couldn't figure out which girl you referring to?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20033 Nov 13, 2013
Aryan barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think some white peeps hate me? I checked out the video but I couldn't figure out which girl you referring to?
The lead singer with the red shirt and I have the same out fit she has on the white skirt and jacket. I love this song because it explains our sexuality.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20034 Nov 13, 2013
Aryan barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are very bias and you will not tell people what they want to hear. Now being that I am black what is my favorite thing to eat and some of my favorite groups.

Since: Nov 13

Kaul, India

#20038 Nov 13, 2013
hello...

Hood individuals AR shooting their own so they surprise why the lose stores ET a need don't need|don't desire} to put stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the road as they need no mother and father figures.
----------

[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad /ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-gra phics-card-amd/6972/]ATI RADEON HD 5670 SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD[/url]
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20040 Nov 13, 2013
Cowards except when in a group...
Gang of teens playing 'knock out the Jew' terrifies Brooklyn community as vicious unprovoked attack on man is caught on camera

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25053...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20046 Nov 13, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Look black Jehmima your favorite things to eat are tripe smothered in Collard greens and sweet potato pie I bet you thought I would say bananas lol now why don't you push you're face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies you fugly azzz moonbat. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 Oh and by the way your favorite group was Blind Melon Chitlen.Honk!Honk!
Everyone this is a perfect example of how I love the new racist very vocal,weak, boastful and this is how the spook who sits and waits move in slowly. Predictable keep up the good work you know nothing about your enemy their weaknesses. You have shown us all your weakness the name calling. You honestly think black people care about that you are in a pitiful state of mind keep up the good work. You are a empty wagon nothing inside but make so much noise. You think you can compliment one minority to turn them against each other sorry scarey little white boy go run and hide. Once again you can gather your troops but real common sense white people are getting sick of this. If we pack up tomorrow and every black person left the good old USA would be the weakest nation. Black people are cash cows. My and husband and are debt free. Our kids are debt free but our one daughter is the type hey mommie when she was in the UK I have ran out of money but what kind of designer purses do you like. I got these shoes on sale for 200.00. When you go to school abroad they only pay for lodging and some books. It looks good on your resume because white folks believe that is so impressive and trey chic. Wow really really
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20049 Nov 13, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>At an intellectual point of view, the white race is much more likely to be taken over by spider monkeys, as opposed to the l\liggers. Unfortunately, the l\liggers are unconscionably breeding faster than cockroaches (no offense meant to cockroaches because they serve an Earthly purpose), of which these crime-ridden lazy useless beasts are overwhelming our resources and air space.
Isn't this hour for your hunt Mans booty not little bbbba back boys butt but Man booty. Your cute pink lips wrap around that big black warrior c..k just gives me goose bumps. Wear that pretty pink little thing with the honey boo boo cotton gloves.let me stop before I take out my check book
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20059 Nov 13, 2013
Lets all have a wild guess as to which end of the er..'color spectrum' they probably came from. Just saying. Any bets?

Drug rivalry blamed for high school shooting that wounded three students - as police question SIX people in ambush
Three students were wounded as they were leaving Brashear High School in Pittsburgh at the end of the day
They were ambushed by gunmen who hid in the woods near the school
None of the injuries are life-threatening
Police believe shooting is retaliation for an October 18 fight at the school
Investigators believe violence is also drug-related
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20062 Nov 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now which one explains your sexuality ?
Four non blondes Say hey because I just dont give a f..k oh I'm sorry I mean let's go back to where the word derived from
F-fornication
U- under
C- condolences from the
K- king
Don't you love how those little butt buddies get ever so mad when I just say the truth about them.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20063 Nov 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
If you were any slower you would be going backwards.Change up your racial slurs,your becoming predictable.
It has become quite redundant and I revel in the fact that when there so call quest for taking back the country that a sympathetic Sheboon who is Christ like will be begging for there forgiveness. I brought life into the world and no one can take that away from me even when the nurses kept looking at my wrist bandage and my baby in disbelief that I brought this white baby into world and in a weak voice I said please give me my BABY. I received racism from both sides black and white. So I have earn the right to say cracker ass cracker,cracker, niggha niggha,blackass zzzzzzz slump (smile)
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20064 Nov 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect BLk Momma.
Also listen to the live version of Labelle- You turn me on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 2 hr Michelle Lee 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 4 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 4 hr The Hack Checker 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Broken Record 31,499
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 10 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
If you really dare to show that you care... 14 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 14 hr masterofconcretep... 9
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]