The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,480

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19630 Nov 2, 2013
Florida PGA wrote:
We have our fair share of black beggars in Florida. It got so bad that it started to affect tourism. City officials passed a city ordinances banning public panhandling which in turn reduced petty larceny offenses. It is shameful how homeless blacks conduct themselves in public urinating and defecating on sidewalks. Very disgusting people.
Let's be honest here folks. Most blacks, probably in the 90 percent range are beggars. Anytime you are on welfare or government assistance you are sitting around begging and waiting for that "entitlement check" to arrive. Hard to dispute those facts..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19631 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLL....is that the best you can think of pumpkin? Sorry, but black people work! We pay our taxes! We have tremendous spending power as Nielsen reports! So sorry, you FAIL again!
Yes, that tremendous spending power comes from wealth distribution. You see when that welfare check arrives that money you now have was taken from somebody who had to work hard for it just so you can spend their money.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19632 Nov 2, 2013
should read: "wealth redistribution".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19633 Nov 2, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get it twisted I have mad respect for this brother because he is not a make everyone feel good negro. White people do not like to hear the truth and trust me there is not one black person or white person in America who are not racist.
I not only love to hear the truth but I spread the truth daily on here for you to read. Prove me wrong? Kafart couldn't do it..

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19634 Nov 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that tremendous spending power comes from wealth distribution. You see when that welfare check arrives that money you now have was taken from somebody who had to work hard for it just so you can spend their money.
LOL and the $60K I, and countless other blacks in my work and elsewhere earn a year is due to "wealth distribution" right? You don't even believe that lol! Of course there are blacks on welfare who scam the system and live horribly promiscuous and irresponsible lives. However, the business community recognizes that black people still earn money and wield considerable spending power. As do Hispanics. Businesses don't care about ethnic pride and national homogeneity. They care about Benjamin Franklin, Andrew Jackson, Grant, Alexander Hamilton, and George Washington, and Abe Lincoln. The dead guys that have their faces on our American currency. What's also funny is how corporations steal our money as taxpayers through corporate welfare. I never hear you or others rightly complain about that. No you are either kissing each other's behind or screaming "white power[lessness]!"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19635 Nov 2, 2013
It won't be long before you people are burning down your own neighborhoods. I never could understand that..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#19636 Nov 2, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19639 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and the $60K I, and countless other blacks in my work and elsewhere earn a year is due to "wealth distribution" right? You don't even believe that lol! Of course there are blacks on welfare who scam the system and live horribly promiscuous and irresponsible lives. However, the business community recognizes that black people still earn money and wield considerable spending power. As do Hispanics. Businesses don't care about ethnic pride and national homogeneity. They care about Benjamin Franklin, Andrew Jackson, Grant, Alexander Hamilton, and George Washington, and Abe Lincoln. The dead guys that have their faces on our American currency. What's also funny is how corporations steal our money as taxpayers through corporate welfare. I never hear you or others rightly complain about that. No you are either kissing each other's behind or screaming "white power[lessness]!"
Corporate welfare is only the beginning, what about the parasite polititions like Congressmen, Senators and the other government pompous parasites like judges, cops etc.? What about the aide to Pakastan and other stink hole countries etc.?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19640 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you need a reading comprehension class. I said 90 percent. So you and your fellow coworkers are in the 10 percentile. You know $60,000 a year is not a lot of money, I figured you did better than that working at a unionized plant. Anyway you slice it welfare is a redistribution of wealth from those who have worked hard for it to those who haven't.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19641 Nov 2, 2013
Hugo wrote:
Why do you think that is?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19642 Nov 2, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporate welfare is only the beginning, what about the parasite polititions like Congressmen, Senators and the other government pompous parasites like judges, cops etc.? What about the aide to Pakastan and other stink hole countries etc.?
What about the Buffalo Bills? What a tragedy....
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19645 Nov 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think that is?
Most of it is probably do to income, savings and investments.
meh

Warrensburg, MO

#19647 Nov 2, 2013
wow
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19648 Nov 2, 2013
Hugo wrote:
<quoted text>Most of it is probably do to income, savings and investments.
I would add no fathers and no work ethic..
Kool Klux Klan

Los Angeles, CA

#19649 Nov 2, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>ALL TIME CHOKE PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS
1. BUFFALO BILLS
2. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
3. CHICAGO CUBS
4. ATLANTA BRAVES
5. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
6. ATLANTA FALCONS
7. TEXAS RANGERS
8. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
9. PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
10. DENVER BRONCOS
ALL TIME DEGENERATE RACES

1. l\lIGGERS
2. FECAL CRITTERS
3. SPADES
4. YARD APES
5. BLUE GUMS
6. SAUCER LIPS
7. SKUNK CHIMPS
8. DARKIES
9. GROIDS
10.BLACK TICKS
NAAWP

Newhall, CA

#19652 Nov 2, 2013
It's a damn shame every time you watch the Hymie government controlled TV media broadcasts, there's always a bogus l\ligger theme being shoved down your throat in a commercial or show. They make the dumb l\liggers, like Fat black momma and Sambo, look like a genius while the white person is the slapstick moron, in reality it's totally the opposite. A fake "Jew conjured" l\ligger fantasy world. Ironically, most white people are entertained by this garbage and it's being sponsored by white companies.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19653 Nov 2, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get it twisted I have mad respect for this brother because he is not a make everyone feel good negro. White people do not like to hear the truth and trust me there is not one black person or white person in America who are not racist.
No black momma I didn't get anything twisted. I was clearly agreeing with you in regards that there is issues in all races. As far as Kallark your brother goes, It was an addendum retort nothing more. Your comment in reference to White people is far from the truth. It is the blacks that do not like to hear the truth when presented with undeniable, unalienable, "INDISPUTABLE" reprove.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19654 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I totally understood the [gist] of your post. The gist of my post was basically the same as yours.(As I clearly mentioned.) Panhandlers/homeless people come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Moreover, I never said I was an "authority" on anything. I made a generic statement that human beings (all of us) come to "conclusive" judgments about complete strangers based on personal experience, which has the definite potential for bias.
Please tell me where I misunderstood you?

Kallark,
I was downtown in Little Rock today and watched black panhandlers begging for money. I'm not against helping people regardless of color, however, I did find it strange that the black homeless people never approached other blacks for money. They only begged from whites.....What is even more peculiar is that the well to do blacks didn't offer to help their own...Yet blacks like to demonize the white

You see AB, that's where we continue to disagree. I was at Church's Chicken in Detroit the other day getting some delicious fried chicken and guess who was out panhandling there? A white couple. I saw a black man buy them some food. My experience has been that homeless people who ask for money, food, etc., come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. The funny thing is that you use your relatively limited observations to pass what you feel is conclusive judgment. An unfortunate human failure at this point in human life.

I made a generic statement that human beings (all of us) come to "conclusive" judgments about complete strangers based on personal experience, which has the definite potential for bias. Moreover, I never said I was an "authority" on anything.

The funny thing is that you use your relatively limited observations to pass what you feel is conclusive judgment.

OK Kallark,
so where did I fail to understand you.? You must be some authority on the matter because you stated " ( I ) have limited observations to pass judgment?" Your feeble attempt to spin without addressing my point, ie,"I did find it strange that the black homeless people never approached other blacks for money. They only begged from whites.....What is even more peculiar is that the well to do blacks didn't offer to help their own...Yet blacks like to demonize the white"

Funny how you observe the white person begging at Churches Chicken in response to panhandling. For someone who likes to brag how much money he makes $60,000+ you let another black person making less (safe to assume) to step up to the plate and buy chicken for this unfortunate person. I wonder had it been a black person Kallark would you then step up to the plate?

As far as your salary kudos Kallark. I make less than $38,000 a year retirement. Do you equate money as being the standard of having class? You know Kallark regardless how many zeros you have behind the comma it still won't buy you class.$60,000+ not to shabby living in a white racist country. Trying making that income in a prominent black country.

Why did I think for the moment you would answer any of my questions without spinning after all when Warrior pins you down you do the crawfish dance. By the way that was not a racial dance metaphor.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19655 Nov 2, 2013
DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WEll do you.....
TN Voter

Portland, OR

#19658 Nov 2, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>ALL TIME DEGENERATE RACES
1. l\lIGGERS
2. FECAL CRITTERS
3. SPADES
4. YARD APES
5. BLUE GUMS
6. SAUCER LIPS
7. SKUNK CHIMPS
8. DARKIES
9. GROIDS
10.BLACK TICKS
Memphis is full of the above mentioned.... And to think that Memphis is the 3rd most dangerous city in the nation.... Congratulations to the Memphis Negro.... You ruined a once great city.... Civil rights ended up in total violence and poverty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 52 min One Voice Many Co... 31,417
pants up, don't loot! 19 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... 20 hr The Hack Checker 1
Sheela Angel in East Dayton Tue Fact 2
I aint black an' I ain't on crack... Mon The Duke of Hazard 1
Is anyone related to frank price Mon R D price 1
Check out the new MJ's on Jefferson Mon wendyw 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

ESPN12:58PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:21 PM
How Gordon Tore Apart Falcons in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Herron Should Continue Starting
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July