The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,467

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19499 Oct 28, 2013
Huntress78 wrote:
http://youtu.be/ZnpvCUnq88w
Gangs!
There's only one game beast I'll hunt and it smells just as bad alive as dead.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19502 Oct 28, 2013
Hugo wrote:
OMG, who's that 'Hottest NFL Cheerleaders". It's kept slappin in one's face. Sure ya, it's good to get a quick feel good fix, but better to get beyond pleasure dome. Although easier said than done.
Cheerleader...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-cjn9bLaSQO8/UWstySwjJx...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19504 Oct 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Hey Kfart, would like to comment on those 4 "teens" beating to death an 87 year old white man. Another WWII vet goes down to a group of "divesities." Poor guy, wonder if he knew way back then this was what he and his comrades were being maimed and slaughtered for? Here this guy put it all on the line for DIEversity and in the end that is what killed him. Good thing the USA sided on the side of the Soviet Union, huh? Wonder if the United States knew about the Holodomor?
Look, that was a tragedy. I am sure those little delinquent bastards will rot in jail. What do you want me to do about it? That's why we have a juducial system and law enforcement. To try criminals like those boys. It's like you wish this tragedy was broadcast all day every because life is soooo hard for Whitey. Evwybody tryna keep da white man down. He be so oppressed. Give me a break. Stop scouring the news daily searching for black criminals so you can plaster them all over Topix and sing White Power[lessness] all day. Nobody cares except you and all of your made up internet Aryan White Power lapdogs. That old man served his country with pride and honor. Don't soil his memory with your racist trash. My uncle is a retired Marine. My cousin, his son, is a sailor. Don't disrespect them with your racist delusions.
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#19505 Oct 28, 2013
Chuck wrote:
That's a good one, hooooorah. But her eyes look kind of dull.

Taylor, MI

#19506 Oct 28, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KSAMBO the only fixed news that you relate to is the 1St of the month is right around the corner and you can be /l/!gger rich for a day and you try to tell everyone you work for the guberment surveying tv shows and getting high lazy azz parasite. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-+
You're hilarious Devil spawn. I earn a very comfortable living at my work now. "[G]uberment" money isn't enough for me lol. But I'm sure you've been convinced otherwise. Well that's too.bad Devil.

"Oooooooohhhh....he bees calling all Whiteys Devils.....oooooooohhhhhh....w e gone repoat you! We can sayz knee ger and evwyting.else. But Kfecal cant. We beez bwainless hippocrits."
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19509 Oct 28, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey black mongral stfu before I call the inhumane society and have you committed to science as a study and I might make a few bucks off your dumb black azz.Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)--+right turn Clyde lol
look son Texaco is not open 24 hours so you better hurry and get your knee pads on for the sucking hour. Only one at a time .
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19510 Oct 28, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I think the government should give equal rights to apes, monkeys, chimps and gorillas and set them up in houses around black neighborhoods and let them assimilate.Empty the zoos and bring them over from Africa.
I think you should all get a scratch and sniff little boy booty pictures with human foots to eat. And all priest happy hour,
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19511 Oct 28, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual deviant.
He just want a black woman so bad because sista's don't get head aches
And post pardum depression and when I say sista's there are some white sistas also. Some white people are nigh as(with endearment) Kevin Smith,Bill Clinton, The late Johnny Cash, Gwenth paltrow,Sheryl Crow and the honorary nigh a Charlie Sheen.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19512 Oct 29, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking it would be those dastardly Swedish "teens" again or maybe a bunch of Laotian "teens" but lo and behold the "teens" were actually B-L-A-C-K. SHOCKING. NOT. Blacks attacking elderly Whites has become quite common unfortunately. Black on White violence has been getting really out of control since obama got elected and has actually become worse since the imbecile's re-election. Of course you have black wayciss eric holder heading up the dept. of justUS and that only makes things worse. I always wonder WHY these "teens" never attack someone who at least has a fighting chance. WHY don't they attack a group of people instead of always a LONE SINGLE VICTIM? WHY don't they attack a group of ironworkers or Hell's Angels? Hmmmmm, didn't Sambo call someone "cowards?" Wonder what he would call these "teens?"
So how is that probate case going with Liberace stay strong you were their in the lean years.The down and dirty years you deserve those wonderful gifts of love. Hot creamy caviar love.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19513 Oct 29, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I called you out KDUMBAZZ and you got tripped up in the banana trap we all know you're alias is KSAMBO stupid dummy HAHAHAHAHA Honk!Honk! Have a nice evening pumpkin!!!!
Do you swallow or spit?
black momma

Los Angeles, CA

#19515 Oct 29, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Do you drool or eat your own stool?
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE.
Yeh i does, wit watermelon an fried chicken, while Kaffart be suckin ma fat black azz. Dis l\ligga aint stoopid.

Taylor, MI

#19516 Oct 29, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I called you out KDUMBAZZ and you got tripped up in the banana trap we all know you're alias is KSAMBO stupid dummy HAHAHAHAHA Honk!Honk! Have a nice evening pumpkin!!!!
Oh yeah you "called me out." Lol woo woo. You are a nobody. Nothing. A fluke. A fake. A powerless little racist with nothing to say or add to society but stupid little quips about black people.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19520 Oct 29, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Do you drool or eat your own stool?
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE.
Both
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19525 Oct 29, 2013
123 we are G's not guerillas but as in gangster killers. Thank you for training.
Judge Crater

Roseville, MI

#19526 Oct 29, 2013
G I Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kfecal, every time I come by your government crib to deliver your Oak Tree l\ligger Noose Necktie you're hiding out. Don't be afraid l\ligger, one size fits all and there are plenty of oak trees in the area.
LOl Look after yourself today and don't take on more work than you can comfortably handle. Unfortunately, that may be difficult to put into practice, perhaps because you feel duty-bound to put in some extra hours at work or you're worried that a job will be botched or ignored if you don't do something about it. Make sure you get plenty of rest when all this is finished with. Lol

Taylor, MI

#19527 Oct 29, 2013
G I Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kfecal, every time I come by your government crib to deliver your Oak Tree l\ligger Noose Necktie you're hiding out. Don't be afraid l\ligger, one size fits all and there are plenty of oak trees in the area.
So "G I Wizard" is your latest incarnation eh? And yes there are plenty of oak trees, but one bullet fits all too. Don't forget that pumpkin ;-)

Taylor, MI

#19529 Oct 29, 2013
Detropia...everyone should watch it.

Taylor, MI

#19530 Oct 29, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KSpade there we go again standing up right pounding you're chest just like a silverback gorilla and making threats if I we're you I would cease with your threats your mouth is writing a check that you can't cash now pull you're pants up and stfu nobody is scared of your idol threats cream puff (lol)now run along cupcake before you get FUBAR & Sol.Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)---+
Calm down dufus. Tell your Nazi comrades to stop pounding their chest and "writing checks" their mouth can't cash. Don't be a hypocrite, Devil spawn.
Black Hanging judge

Clovis, NM

#19531 Oct 29, 2013
G I Wizard wrote:
You rednecks talk a big game behind the monitor. I liked for you to say this to my face. Be more than happy putting a cap in your arse while I'm bottoming out your trash ho.
a forum is only as free

Slidell, LA

#19532 Oct 30, 2013
as the people who post to it.:)
just briefly read the article.
the best advice for anyone 'touring' i would give,
if you feel like you're life is in danger or that you shouldn't be there,
don't.
listen to your sixth sense all the time.
well, hopefully it wasn't a wasted thought here.
no wonder places like facebook and likeden :) exist,
at least you know who you are talking to
~peace
thomas :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 2 hr looking 70
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 2 hr hot_dogs 561
Where is Jamie Simpson? 13 hr Carbon Blob 5
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 14 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
"M. Cookie Newsom's real short solution" 20 hr Leon Harrison 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Boro parent 31,412
"Local literary fame is a pain" Fri Literature Lover 3
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:07 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:07PM