The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 771)

Showing posts 15,401 - 15,420 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fear in my voice,yeah it's going to be over soon for your kind bebo has a nice warm mudhut waiting for you now think about that cupcake lol.7734/2013/SSS88(;-(l)----- +
Their is great fear in the white community fear comes from defense. Who started it? If this great white nation was without fear you would not have all of these hate groups. Black panthers were form out of fear and protection from harassment. The KKK
Aka the classic clown cowards were form to surpress and intimidated anyone who wanted a fair way of life the American Dream all non white minorities,women,and others with different religious back grounds, or sexual orientation. Everyone and no one needs to be a leader look to yourself and set by example. So call church leaders who sit on a pulpit and worship themselves with the luxuries of the world glitter and gold
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

I never make fun of no one misfortunes but the missing leg,penis,torso,arm thing was to funny sorry now you all see how shallow I can be
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
OOHRAH FOR WHITE PRIDE!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, TROOPS.
The reason why because they are marching the wrong way troops troops where are you you yo uuu you. Retreat retreat oh hell darkie I repeat darkie is on on the..... Oh hello sir I would never say anything against you peoplepeople what I I said its a nice dark night. Ok let me get this right Sir if I can name all the members of the wu tang club I am free to go...... And tap dance while singing Mr bojangles and name all the seasonings this this big momma person use in fried chicken,sock it to me cake and hot water corn bread. Once again who is this big momma!
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never did mind the little things,right lining website may not be the best place to get your info.With both races at 10% no one will be saying that whites have a higher welfare rate because of the gap in population. Get it?
Fictional example
10% of 1000 white people= 100
10% of 500 black people= 50
With both races at 10% no one larger population AND have a larger percentage, RATIONAL people know more whites are on welfare and it has nothing to do with the raw population #. More whites are on welfare.
Continue this conversation waste of time as the outcome is already decided. May your children always bring you joy.
You're an idiot. You simple fail to grasp the concept of ratio, dummy.

What part of 5 to 1 population difference do you not understand? If the population for white and black were equal and there were more whites on welfare than blacks, you'd have a concrete backing. But when the percentage for blacks is higher than white with a 5 to 1 population difference favoring whites, it's pathetic for the black community. Since you want to play your game with population, there are more blacks in prison than whites. Add that to the overall low black population and it's absolutely horrendous. Now what?

The facts are simple. You choosing to spin them and/or ignore them doesn't erase them. It simply displays your ignorance and increases your stupidity.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Take a chill pill, dude. You're whack.
Conner

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
Take a chill pill, dude. You're whack.
The hate groups have high jacked thread.
Memphis Bull

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Way to go memphis
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates Hey W!gger boy move on troll bait before someone slaps the taste right out of your mouth now you have been served a nice hot cup of stfu we run the show here you slack jawed b/iotch "Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong"7734/5372/SSS/2013( ;-(l)-----+We despise traitor's.Say it loud we're white and proud.
Yeah look st some of your comrades the ones you think are white are black check the ancestory I bet a lot of your comrades have parents who are either dead or no contact and the old trick go kill a black person then that just sends you to the state penal system.
before black momma

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah look at me, I be a butiful fulfigger sheboon l\ligger wit lips to match and I smell like musky swamp mud full of dead carp and my big fat azz be oily like a KFC grease pit. A million flies on a pile of l\ligger sheet like me cant be wrong.
sir icp lip lock

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Look at me dude. Let's check all our comrade dicks to see who have darks ones but I can suck them all off I remember the taste of black dick to find out who is really agree man chimps. As a matter I will do 2 for the 1 today only. Then we can start our pre apocalyptical war against our internal troops [7732/5374/SsS/2013p] Turner Diaries unite white power
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah look st some of your comrades the ones you think are white are black check the ancestory I bet a lot of your comrades have parents who are either dead or no contact and the old trick go kill a black person then that just sends you to the state penal system.
Actually the penal system is full of you spades or there located @ you're local zoo you old azz silverback primate now take your meds and stop munkying around it's about feeding time there having you're favorite meal and it's a coonffet KFC, bananas and tripe samachiches (lol)don't you call that soul food but the catch is you have no soul your future is dark.This message was enforced by the WPWW Network for a whiter brighter future. 7734/5372/2013.Philthy worthless race of scum sucking leeches.(;-(l)--------+
TN Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations to all the Africans of Memphis... Thanks to you Tennessee is now the most dangerous state in the nation... Who would have thought it but then again when you got a city that two million negroes what do ya expect... I'm sur the fake dr Martin king is proud of you all.... This makes me sick... You animals don't take responsibility for your actions... You want things yet you won't work and for those few that do few have a good work ethic... Yep it's a proud day to be a black American
Rastus and Cylus

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you stay in Memphis ?
So you say you is or is you not a l\ligga, l\ligga?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>"Kloecockdasian " bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Damn it Jim, that there is funny, I don't care who you are.
It is White boy funny with a laugh track. The same one they use for happy days.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

One Word wrote:
<quoted text>One Word sums it up:
l\lIGGERS
Go to the rural urban areas and tell your chimp group how you feel. Oh I forgot you need a ratio 6 to 1 not one to one w/o a gun. New school white boys can't but old school white don't have the wasted time to lean on a oppress. Fear is so awful poor thing don't worry we will give you back the caves just like the doomsday peppers live with the ANIMALS again this time try not to have sex with them so will not end up with snakes, sharks, and rats again. Ok
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief. You totally butcher the English language even worse than some Mexican fruit picker does Spanish. Disgraceful and an advertisement on how bad "our" gubmint PUBIC skewel system has become over the years. He doesn't "stay" anywhere, Einstein.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn once. Does that count?
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how can that be ? You absolutely enjoy playing the role of antagonist.
Just look at you.........
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha, your uncle was an UNCLE TOM? Any relation to Kallark?
I said Uncle Tom not Aunt Jamima!
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites more in number not %.
USDA number have the % of whites at 35 % and blacks at 22 % Food stamps only.
But looking at all Government Benefits as a hole pie whites use 69%.
You are mixing apples with oranges. Gov benefits include government employee salaries, health benefits and retirements. Seeing how you have to work and have a job this excludes 99% of blacks. You can see how the statistic you pointed to is flawed..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually black tramp we all remember you're favorite show "Chimp Train" I can see you now standing in the chimp train get down line performing like a chimpozoid robot dancing your big black azz off while the rest of you're pack jumped up and down like it was feeding time @ the zoo those we're the days no pun intended quote Archie B.by the way Chimp Train was sponsored by Soul Glow fro products and can see you now black mammy with you're jerri greasyazz curl marking your spot every where you go nasty wench.(;-(l)-----+
I just don't get it how do you type with a dick and balls in your mouth. I know non profit organizations grants are great but they will soon expect more results. Keep up the good work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,401 - 15,420 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Reality Speaks 29,061
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,103
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 5 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 6 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 9 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 21 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000