The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,468

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19330 Oct 24, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Has science gone too far?
http://i.imgur.com/pMI4Tiw.jpg
I don't get it. But I believe in God and Jesus is the son who did the ultimate sacrifice and we just still hate.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19331 Oct 24, 2013
Does anyone watch American horror story coven?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19332 Oct 24, 2013
before black momma wrote:
Does anyone watch American horror story coven?
Just you, everybody else has a job!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19334 Oct 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just you, everybody else has a job!
I just love retirement but had mid life child surprise now I watch some of these shows with my teen. And all our tenants paid on time this month so we have nothing to do. We had a property managers but I felt the presense of the owners seem to be better. But the office building forget it those pompous old white men hate my guts. I let my husband deal with them they just hate the new world of seeing a black face collect but thank got we got a courier company.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19335 Oct 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just you, everybody else has a job!
Why are you such a big BITCH are you ever in a good mood. I just ask a simple question man.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19336 Oct 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job Warrior, do you a family wife kids ? Looking back at your post I'd say not. Your a sexual deviant.
Do you have a pair of tweezers for WarriWarrior now ask my why?
Kowalski

Montebello, CA

#19337 Oct 24, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Has science gone too far?
http://i.imgur.com/pMI4Tiw.jpg
Could be.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19339 Oct 24, 2013
ICU wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for you is that a picture of you little Sammy you look a lot like Link from the Modsquad or you resemble a voodoo witch doctor with a gorrila fro now I will let you get back to jerking off to the Aperican version of Jet.concur
You can't come up with anything better
Sambo38063 4F

Buffalo, NY

#19342 Oct 24, 2013
ICU wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for you is that a picture of you little Sammy you look a lot like Link from the Modsquad or you resemble a voodoo witch doctor with a gorrila fro now I will let you get back to jerking off to the Aperican version of Jet.concur
Na man, dat be a glamour shot picher of my mammy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19344 Oct 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol sorry, I know you believe in a word that you can understand in black and white.The wars in some parts of Africa are over diamonds and oil. And fueled by the powers that be.I I know your core beliefs about black people will not charge.And I am very black with all my self esteem and understanding of true history.
My apologies you're not white. A white man would not laugh as children in Africa are being murdered and having their organs harvested while the children are still alive. How cruel can you be to ignore children being cannibalised by AFRICAN BlACK MALES and yet you whine like a sissy biotch about slavery that occurred 200 years ago woe is me. Your only retort, "It because it over diamonds and oil" so it's ok to murder and eat children? What a fuctard and you speak of morality and justice. Quote, "True history" no friend why don't get your fuctard head out of the past and open your eyes to the reality and horrors of true genocide that is occurring TODAY by Blacks worldwide. Do you know how to Google fuctard? Well do you....

Name me ONE O-N-E country that is prominently white that are murdering and hacking the limbs off of little white children.

Name me ONE O-N-E country that is prominently white that are cannibalising children and ripping their hearts out.

Name me ONE O-N-E country that is prominently white that are raping and cutting females genitals off and wearing said parts as a symbol of power and control,

Please just name me one Present Tense, do you understand fuctard? Well do you. I bet you don't, maybe if you heard it from a Black Atlanta Judge that stated that most crimes that occur in Atlanta are committed by Blacks...Oh I know the judge is really a white judge in disguise as a black shoe polish negro judge in attempt to keep the brutha down...WORD!

If you can read fuctard get you some dose of reality. WORD!
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19345 Oct 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Now the whites have their own race card! Slap that on your white wife's big behind tonight!
Right after you slap it on your mothers! LMBO!

Taylor, MI

#19346 Oct 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Americans have no idea how fortunate they are. They could watch a thousand of these youtube videos an rationale that their rancid race is normal. The murdering and Eating the flesh/heart from children is normal. A common practice in the black African race. 52:40 into the video describes such satanic practice. You can take a black man out of Africa but you can't take the Cannibal African out the man http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-eating-at...
Right...because a black man super high on bath salts is somehow a "link" to the black man in Africa. Lol go figure right! Are you high on bath salts right now?
Connor

Brownsville, TN

#19347 Oct 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies you're not white. A white man would not laugh as children in Africa are being murdered and having their organs harvested while the children are still alive. How cruel can you be to ignore children being cannibalised by AFRICAN BlACK MALES and yet you whine like a sissy biotch about slavery that occurred 200 years ago woe is me. Your only retort, "It because it over diamonds and oil" so it's ok to murder and eat children? What a fuctard and you speak of morality and justice. Quote, "True history" no friend why don't get your fuctard head out of the past and open your eyes to the reality and horrors of true genocide that is occurring TODAY by Blacks worldwide. Do you know how to Google fuctard? Well do you....
Name me ONE O-N-E country that is prominently white that are murdering and hacking the limbs off of little white children.
Name me ONE O-N-E country that is prominently white that are cannibalising children and ripping their hearts out.
Name me ONE O-N-E country that is prominently white that are raping and cutting females genitals off and wearing said parts as a symbol of power and control,
Please just name me one Present Tense, do you understand fuctard? Well do you. I bet you don't, maybe if you heard it from a Black Atlanta Judge that stated that most crimes that occur in Atlanta are committed by Blacks...Oh I know the judge is really a white judge in disguise as a black shoe polish negro judge in attempt to keep the brutha down...WORD!
Hey sorry to ask but why are going after Sam ?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19348 Oct 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you slap it on your mothers! LMBO!
Hello Kallark,
Why do you suppose Sammie can't answer any of my direct questions? Do you think its my approach that he is intimidated and ashamed of the facts that he can't refute. He appears fixated on events that occurred hundreds of years ago and turns his back on reality that black children are being murdered and having their organs harvested. I bet if white Africans were doing that to the black innocent children would we hear a public outcry from the black community worldwide? Irony .
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19349 Oct 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...because a black man super high on bath salts is somehow a "link" to the black man in Africa. Lol go figure right! Are you high on bath salts right now?
Come on Kallark you're better than that. Address the real issue and stop spinning like sammi the puss. It was analogy of tongue and cheek you know the difference and you know me better than that. We'll at least I thought you did. Oops the real issue is in Africa disregards the La cannibal.

Taylor, MI

#19350 Oct 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol. But as I've said before, at this time in world history, white folks are "enjoying" favor. History is "shining" upon them right now. Consequently, their countries are "havens" of relative peace and security. So soak it up. Enjoy it while you can. It won't last forever. History teaches that. I think of the time when the Greeks were a major world power and Northern Europeans were viewed as savage and bestial. Or when Genghis Khan presided over an empire that stretched from the Pacific Ocean over to Eastern Europe. So while poorer countries are viewed as "mongrel" or "inferior," white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19351 Oct 24, 2013
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sorry to ask but why are going after Sam ?
Thanks for asking. I go after whites as well as blacks. Has nothing to do with race it's all about hypocrisy. If iam wrong and it can be proven I will be the first to admit it and apologize even to sammi.... Go back and reread all my post to sammi in the begging. Which of the two called the other a bigot and which one of the two refuses to answer direct questions.
Sambo38063 4F

Buffalo, NY

#19352 Oct 24, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Charged name but still the same,, sexual deviant. Your tell is showing.
Aint somebodys gonna compleemant me on da word 'deviant' I look it up in da dickshunary fo 5 hour and it tooks me 10 minutes to spell it and I really dont know wat it means but it show look goo on ma post cause it make me look intellajent, aight ya na wat I trine da say.

Taylor, MI

#19353 Oct 24, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Kallark you're better than that. Address the real issue and stop spinning like sammi the puss. It was analogy of tongue and cheek you know the difference and you know me better than that. We'll at least I thought you did. Oops the real issue is in Africa disregards the La cannibal.
Don't you mean teeth in cheek....lol that's really mean of me. Anyways, sometimes I don't know if you are kidding or making "analog[ies] of tongue and cheek" nature. I responded accordingly. I can't speak for Sam but I will say that I never avoid anything. I know some Africans can be savage and bestial toward one another. But you often have to consider the environmental context before you make sweeping generalizations. In Liberia, I believe since 1980, has had to endure some sort of civil strife which has torn the country to shreds. It is also a rather poor country. These things, among other factors, will lead ANYONE to commit unspeakable acts of violence and evil. Now I know you may want to think it's science but it's not. As I've always said, environment, and in a smaller way, genetics, affect a person greatly.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19357 Oct 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol. But as I've said before, at this time in world history, white folks are "enjoying" favor. History is "shining" upon them right now. Consequently, their countries are "havens" of relative peace and security. So soak it up. Enjoy it while you can. It won't last forever. History teaches that. I think of the time when the Greeks were a major world power and Northern Europeans were viewed as savage and bestial. Or when Genghis Khan presided over an empire that stretched from the Pacific Ocean over to Eastern Europe. So while poorer countries are viewed as "mongrel" or "inferior," white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.
Wow Kallark you stooped to all time low quote,"I'm sure those cities or countries exist. One would be hard-pressed to find them though lol." You no better than these blood thirsty animals. Anybody and I mean anybody white, black, brown, red or yellow can make a callous statement ending in "LOL" has to be a heartless and soulless human being regardless of race. The murder of small innocent babies is no laughing matter or racial game. We as a civilized nation should do everything in our power to stop such genocide. Babies and small children see no color. It is the adults that teach racial hatred that I have been trying to get into your thick head along with the other knuckleheads whites. Since you deny these events occur and unable to find them let me help you Kallark. Just click on the links below.

As I stated before I out all hypocrisy. Do you remember stating that you prefer dark caramel color african women and yet you also stated your wife was white. I bet your wife appreciates that Kallark. You gloat making statements quote,"white folks will certainly lose ground become "mongrel" and "inferior" again too.

Wow you would love to see that wouldn't you Kallark especially when you have children that are biracial. That coming from a loving and responsible father. I truly feel sorry for your children...

HumaneAfrica
http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php
works with local implementing partners in Southern and Eastern Africa to protect children from harmful practices such as mutilation and the removal of body parts and abuse and discrimination of children with disabilities.
Using a social norms process, communitiesí design and implement responses designed to bring the entire community to collectively abandon these harmful practices.

Liberya

Cannibal harvesting live organs from babies and small children in Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 1 hr Old Cold Warrior 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,413
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 11 hr looking 70
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 11 hr hot_dogs 561
Where is Jamie Simpson? 22 hr Carbon Blob 5
"M. Cookie Newsom's real short solution" Sat Leon Harrison 1
"Local literary fame is a pain" Nov 21 Literature Lover 3
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
Bleacher Report 2:53 PM
Did Gordon Ace His Return to the NFL?
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?