The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,576

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#19224 Oct 22, 2013
Hey Sambo, what's up with you trying to car jack the l\ligtroit police chief's car? Rumour has it, your probably one of his illigitemate bastard pickaninnies.

l\ligger Translation- yo yo yo Sambo wat up wit u b jackin da wheel of da mane Dtown l\ligga poeleese an he be yo daddee of yo ho mammee babee, aight l\ligga?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19230 Oct 22, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanny you work, what kind of work ? When you work with this diverse group of people you keep your hate to yourself ?
I used to work. I am retired. I hate when I have to..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19235 Oct 22, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>"work." Now that is a great idea there Sambo. You should try it sometime instead of sitting on yo' lazy arse and whining about waycisss wite peeplez.
That right there is funny! I don't care who you are.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19238 Oct 22, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Hill Billys, Rednecks, Bigots talk @ you later. Have to go and enjoy life and family.
Crime is relative.
Yes, Crime is your RELATIVE, Brother, cousin, uncle, daddy........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19242 Oct 22, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your 65 years old and dont work ?
I am in my 40's and retired. You can do that when you work hard, become successful and financially stable. A concept you will never be able to grasp..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19247 Oct 22, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fantasy your having. Most retired people have a good out look on life in general. And never brag about money.Your mentality says otherwise.Your a hate fueled sad man.
I once had an old Football coach who told me that it ain't bragging if you can back it up! I could and I still can. What are you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19248 Oct 22, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fantasy your having. Most retired people have a good out look on life in general. And never brag about money.Your mentality says otherwise.Your a hate fueled sad man.
This is what I am going to do to you if we ever meet.

before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19250 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please define white privilege?
White privilege is a set up from the beginning to solely the color coded unearned entitlement set up by euro elite whom took then laziest euro trash to america for a promise of a better life in return free land to acquire by force and murder. Then economic structure set up for one ruling class to prosper only by free labor. Which at first was intended for the Irish which took a turn by rebellion and were given just a small piece of the pie by making them overseers. By any means to escape the constant battle of fighting and starvation by the British rule. So also by cross breeding the Scots and Irish created a more stronger negro but yet passive. Look at most blacks surnames a prime example O'Neal,Riley,Jackson,or by the service they provided free of charge last names Coffey working on the coffee plantations, even the game candy land which is a children's favorite little black kids who work from sun up to sun down on the cocoa fields. Let's not forget cotton from every humble start came from free labor. Each family was given a legacy of euro culture and the natives help them survive the new start look at the thanks they got. Minorities have not been taught the true history I think its better that way safe and secure. So god bless america and God save the queen.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19251 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame spell check is unable to decipher the difference between a possessive and contraction. Allow me to ejumakate you, boy!

A contraction = "you're" as in "you are". A contraction is used for the simple reason to squeezing two words together. You are, it is, they will, etc.

A possessive = "your". A possessive pronoun shows possession without the addition of anything else.

Got it, Imp? Since you failed to learn that in school, probably because you dropped out, you have the entire world at your fingertips to learn things. My guess is "you're" still too damn lazy to make that attempt. Instead, you'd rather play in here whining about the big bad racist white boy. Typical monkey.
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19254 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hill Billy do you have a job ?
Hey Sambo, white people have jobs in order to support lazy lying crime ridden smelly l\liggers like you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19259 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your foot off the gas of your clown car.How is it that a forty year old man would reflect back on what so one in high school said to them. Your a child.
You never been to a College have you? You probably never been to a High School either. LMAO!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19261 Oct 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You never been to a College have you? You probably never been to a High School either. LMAO!
What I love about creatures of conformanity and ignorant bliss that the power of elegant change is truly morally incongruous. Since you are the grammatical police. You have never gone to an College or prerequisite learning institute neither. The content of any challenge of the English language does indicate two factors into two separate accertions.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19262 Oct 23, 2013
Oh I almost forgot go eat a bag of baby d..ks
now

Nicholasville, KY

#19263 Oct 23, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text> What I love about creatures of conformanity and ignorant bliss that the power of elegant change is truly morally incongruous. Since you are the grammatical police. You have never gone to an College or prerequisite learning institute neither. The content of any challenge of the English language does indicate two factors into two separate accertions.
healthcare 1-800-318-2596
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19264 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is power here in my state the Tea Party group demand that school text books over look the fact most founding fathers had slaves.
Sam I don't know who the hell you are or what your intent of faulty bigoted humor of stirring the pot. I never advocated white is right or white makes right. The majority of the white posters here used allot of tongue and cheek humor that is distasteful and disgusting when it comes to racial topixs. I never supported such ignorance or the implied threats of violence. You on the other hand have no credibility in your rhetoric... quote, " Taking the Moral High Ground" not only is this laughable but down right a lie.

The black community has constantly used the race cards woe is me mentality. Ie your above statement is proof to that. First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. 90+percent of black homicide victims have died at the hands of another black and yet you are silenced to this fact along with all the other black community leaders. The most horrific present day genocide is occurring continuously in Africa your mother land which again you turn a blind eye to. Yet you and others are obsessed with events occurring over 200 years ago. Africans Clans were just as guilty as the White European in regards to slavery. Funny how slavery is still occurring in Africa with rival tribes. Talk about Irony...

If White America is as bad as you say, Please by all means reconsider relocating to your mother land. I would love to have a constructive dialogue with you anytime, however, I don't believe you have the integrity or the honesty to put up a coherent retort.

Let us test your integrity my friend. Which is worst events that occurred 200 plus years ago or the link below. First remove the log it helps when viewing the video do you understand? Well do you...

http://www.humaneafrica.org/index.php...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19266 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is power here in my state the Tea Party group demand that school text books over look the fact most founding fathers had slaves.
That is a LIE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19267 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text> What I love about creatures of conformanity and ignorant bliss that the power of elegant change is truly morally incongruous. Since you are the grammatical police. You have never gone to an College or prerequisite learning institute neither. The content of any challenge of the English language does indicate two factors into two separate accertions.
You must really love yourself. I still have no idea what in the hell you mean by the above. You are probably a Harvard graduate or something..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19268 Oct 23, 2013
Oh I almost forgot go eat a bag of baby d..ks
Is that what you do?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19269 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
The problem he has is not my grammar, he believes by consutly policeing my grammar will some how silence me.
No, no, no, I want you to talk. I want you to talk all of the time. The best disinfectant is sun light. I want the whole world to shine on you fellow..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19273 Oct 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the conversation , I see you're very passionate and you read your Bible. But I am also passionate and have not cared for a lot that has been said when it comes to race.
I also see you have some of the same ideas that others have. May I point out that going back to Africa is not the thing you should say if you don't want to be seen as racist bigot.
That being said post more often:-)
You don't have a job do you..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 hour CCW-class-cut is nuts! 9 hr Gun Nut 1
Regarding piles-of-trash memorial whining shrines: 9 hr Former Cop 1
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... Sat The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Dec 26 bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Dec 25 The Hack Checker 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]