The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,411

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19176 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
As you set in your room in your moms trailer @ Bob's Mobile Home Park. Your station in life is not the black man fault.
Honestly if you spent as much time cleaning up your own community and championing your cause to your people as you do attempting to berate white people your world would be much better off.
Connor

Brownsville, TN

#19177 Oct 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly if you spent as much time cleaning up your own community and championing your cause to your people as you do attempting to berate white people your world would be much better off.
Still fantasizing about being the next Warren Buffett ? He loves black people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19178 Oct 21, 2013
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about being the next Warren Buffett ? He loves black people.
That and having your mother SWALLOW me whole AGAIN!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19179 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
As you set in your room in your moms trailer @ Bob's Mobile Home Park. Your station in life is not the black man fault.
You have a station deadicated to you're race it's called the National Negero channel stay tuned for the next exciting episode of TNB and watch as they eliminate each other on a daily basis and that helps me as a clown to turn a frown upside down and makes all of us white people happy(lol) your race does the work and we reap the benefits of you're demise I commend you keep the good work up Hambone Jones.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS/7734(;-(l)---+
NAACP

Rison, AR

#19180 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
I\|igger
NAACP

Rison, AR

#19181 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
White man's fault
Black mans fault
Government fault
Clown's fault
It doesn't change the fact you're still a i\|igger actor.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19182 Oct 21, 2013
NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>
White man's fault
Black mans fault
Government fault
Clown's fault
It doesn't change the fact you're still a i\|igger actor.
Now that's funny niggha
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19183 Oct 21, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a station deadicated to you're race it's called the National Negero channel stay tuned for the next exciting episode of TNB and watch as they eliminate each other on a daily basis and that helps me as a clown to turn a frown upside down and makes all of us white people happy(lol) your race does the work and we reap the benefits of you're demise I commend you keep the good work up Hambone Jones.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS/7734(;-(l)---+
Yawn....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz oh that was suppose to hurt now take off your priest robe and go take a shower you probably smell like little boy booty sweat and shame.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19184 Oct 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking little "Sambo" might be a wigger. My wigger alarm goes off when she posts. My wigger alarm also alerts me when "black jemima" goes off in when of HIS drug induced, incoherent rants. Little "Sambo" is probably 12-13 years old, while big fat "black jemima" is some 60-something year old withering UNISEX ex-hippie who still longs for the flower power days and all that other hippie bullsheet. WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
White pathetic whimpy waste is a fat nerd in his room with a bunch of star trek and star wars b... S...t with a trash can full of tissue from him dating himself but first you must poor whiskey on your hand to get it drunk so you can have your way.
Working Joe

Memphis, TN

#19185 Oct 22, 2013
Stays in a trailer at Bob's mobile home park with his mom but looks down his nose at others lol.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19186 Oct 22, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
Stays in a trailer at Bob's mobile home park with his mom but looks down his nose at others lol.
You see Joe they push me there. I am kind nice black woman very eccentric trying to find spiritual growth then someone says another corney line. Now Bob's mobile home park that is funny but you forgot Mel's Diner across the way attach to a Texaco gas station with a free oil change with 3 gallons fill up or a lap dance from Flo kiss my grits she got her hip brace off.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19188 Oct 22, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You see Joe they push me there. I am kind nice black woman very eccentric trying to find spiritual growth then someone says another corney line. Now Bob's mobile home park that is funny but you forgot Mel's Diner across the way attach to a Texaco gas station with a free oil change with 3 gallons fill up or a lap dance from Flo kiss my grits she got her hip brace off.
You sound like a racist idiot for somebody who thinks so highly of herself..
Working Joe

Memphis, TN

#19189 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist idiot for somebody who thinks so highly of herself..
Lol way go out your way to say crazy shit, your daddy black so I don't get it ???
Working Joe

Memphis, TN

#19190 Oct 22, 2013
The hatred you have your daddy's being black has made you crazy then a mofo!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19191 Oct 22, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol way go out your way to say crazy shit, your daddy black so I don't get it ???
My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
Her

Norwalk, CA

#19192 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
Thank you so we are related
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19193 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
So you in or out of the closet booty warrior or which is it toss the salad or accept the toss
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19194 Oct 22, 2013
Her wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so we are related
Yes by injection, now bend over again!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19195 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes by injection, now bend over again!
I knew it but I am the wrong gender and color
her

Norwalk, CA

#19196 Oct 22, 2013
I will do it. No Vaseline stop stop st st....op

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'You Can Sell A Kilo Once; You Can Sell A 13-Ye... 2 hr Here Is One 2
Nina Turner 8 hr Literature Lover 2
I've got to call this one in! 8 hr Literature Lover 4
Leon Harrison on E-Wood Indepent front page! 8 hr Literature Lover 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr disappointed 31,326
Obama to take away free antenna TV (Dec '09) Oct 29 Joni Kooken 43
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Oct 28 Tube Steak Lover 20

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at November 01 at 4:09AM EDT

Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]