The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,221 - 15,240 of 18,593 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clarify what you mean by "white man invented church?"
Any Protesant church was started up by people rebelling against the original Catholic church which was the original Christian church from 2000 years ago.
The Baptist church originally was a white Southern mans church.
True black mans religion would be Voodoo or Hindu etc.
Bosco

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

What are the most racists cities in America?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Bosco wrote:
What are the most racists cities in America?
Hey Tabasco, the cities that have a high population of you know who?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Princess, stop beating around your bush, just say it, l\liggers.
You're right I just need to come out and say it, white trailer trash. How was that the truth?
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tabasco, the cities that have a high population of you know who?
I just had a pot head flash back I love bosco from back in the day. And Tabasco on tator tots.
Bacon jones

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Do you need a legal loan offer if yes contacted Bacon loan Firm for a legal loan offer ,,,via email baconloanfirm@outlook.com today for your loan .
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Embrace all levels of your hate white boy.
LMFAO! What's entertaining is the fact you believe your "white boy" label is hurtful and insulting as that of any other derogatory label you apply. I'm sure you're throwing out those labels with a huge smile thinking "yea, I'm da man"! ROFLMFAO! If it's goot foe yo ego, imp, go foe it. LMFAO!

The fact remains, you'll still be an ignorant imp who provides entertainment. Do a flip! Jump up! Goot little imp. Hold the cup out for donations! LMFAO!
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still would like to minimize me and my people. I've often pointed this out to the KKK boys but it looks like your new here. It does not minimize my post or any statement's I've made. I have the moral high ground.
Please except my humble apology. From reading your post it appears you to are new to our planet. Who be your people and where are you from? Moral high grounds that's why you're posting on Topixs because of morality? Bravo my internet actor. Carry on can't wait to read your next post. Sorry my post wasnt laden with racial overtones. I hoped to maximized your post instead of marginalizing oops my bad minimizing?
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Princess, stop beating around your bush, just say it, l\liggers.
Now that's funny! Aryanna Princess is a transvestite wigger white race traitor in every sense of the word. This punk mini-me coward does play both sides of the fence, a flip flop wigger.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still would like to minimize me and my people. I've often pointed this out to the KKK boys but it looks like your new here. It does not minimize my post or any statement's I've made. I have the moral high ground.
Hey black boy, I agree with you when you say ''me and my people''you all seem to be the same, smoking Newports, drinking Colt45, playing basketball and other steriotype stuff.
Blasting violent, hyper stink rap music etc.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing the same nationality, good try :-)
????? Doesn't making any sense. Sharing what nationality?

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Protesant church was started up by people rebelling against the original Catholic church which was the original Christian church from 2000 years ago.
The Baptist church originally was a white Southern mans church.
True black mans religion would be Voodoo or Hindu etc.
Protestant and Baptist christianity is NOT the christianity practiced by first century Christians, the Apostles, and most importantly, not what Christ himself taught. Admittedly, they are pseudo-offshoots of Christianity, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity. Black mans true religion is far more encompassing than Voodoo or Hindu. Africa is a massive continent. Various African tribes worshipped many god's. Hindu faith is from Asia. Indians (not Native Americans) primarily follow Hinduism. Not black people.

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

I meant to say:......"pseudo-offshoo ts of Christianity started by white men, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity."
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestant and Baptist christianity is NOT the christianity practiced by first century Christians, the Apostles, and most importantly, not what Christ himself taught. Admittedly, they are pseudo-offshoots of Christianity, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity. Black mans true religion is far more encompassing than Voodoo or Hindu. Africa is a massive continent. Various African tribes worshipped many god's. Hindu faith is from Asia. Indians (not Native Americans) primarily follow Hinduism. Not black people.
I believe Catholic was the first and only Christian religion in the first few centuries and not until the 1500s did Martin Luther start Lutherism or Protestantism and all the other Protestant religions followed after that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black boy, I agree with you when you say ''me and my people''you all seem to be the same, smoking Newports, drinking Colt45, playing basketball and other steriotype stuff.
Blasting violent, hyper stink rap music etc.
What I love about white people you are like pepper you have white and black both are the same but you believe what you see.These are the different types of white people
1 You have the conservative who love the comfort non threat minority who are a little bit like them good old Mike not quite an uncle Tom but you still tell a few black jokes and he laughs. He waits for your approval to fit in To sir with love negro Sydney type. But he studies your movements and likes and dislikes the MLK non violence no threat so you let your guard down not that negro pass his knowledge down to his kids the Obama,Oprah,Bill Cosby generation parents who are discipline.
2 Then you have the inside angry blacks who are fearful but yet we know the laws and historical facts which produced the Black Panther party, but the Berkeley crowd sees you as a project and their equals reads a few James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Langston Hughes, H P Newton, these are my favorite white people they listen to Sly and the family Stones,Miles Davis and these type of white people clearly believe they understand living in this skin ease that pass guilt,
3 Then you have the fearful whites who need back up hate groups and uses racial slurs which they fail to realize we heard it all. These white people only wish they knew what hurt our feelings but you won't because these type of white people are so afraid. Wow by telling us about our grammatical errors and lack of education or as you put it edgmedcation boo boo yelp we lose sleep over that one.These are the I expect an formal apology white folks.
Last but not least the cool accepting there unearned entitlement status who really don't have any loyalty to no one but their woman and kids believes in God and love. He will give you the shirt off his back loves fireworks, backyard BBQ,falls asleep with the remote in his hands, will still call black people stupid ass nigghas, not a gay person but a fag, and still smells his shirt and argue Its clean.
As long as you work hard. He believes people can change. My man not just a white man but a real MAN
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

What the hell is Fat black sheeboon momma trying to utter? I can't tell the difference between her l\ligger retarded fat ass and her chimp son Sambo.
Hey Kfecal, Sambo's your bastard son, what's your ho fat black momma trying to say?
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammi boy,
kudos being a internet actor. Not all whites fell for it. It's a amazing your spelling and grammar vastly improved over night compared to previous ebonics rants. I do find it oddly amusing...
LMFAO! The imp is desperately making attempts of appearing more intelligent and thus, discovered how to use spell check on his computer. Unfortunately, there isn't a grammar check here and his ignorance still shines.

It's all goot, fo realz, dawg!
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
There's no justice for white people when l\liggers are involved. I say just exterminate the cancerous parasites.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What I love about white people you are like pepper you have white and black both are the same but you believe what you see.These are the different types of white people
1 You have the conservative who love the comfort non threat minority who are a little bit like them good old Mike not quite an uncle Tom but you still tell a few black jokes and he laughs. He waits for your approval to fit in To sir with love negro Sydney type. But he studies your movements and likes and dislikes the MLK non violence no threat so you let your guard down not that negro pass his knowledge down to his kids the Obama,Oprah,Bill Cosby generation parents who are discipline.
2 Then you have the inside angry blacks who are fearful but yet we know the laws and historical facts which produced the Black Panther party, but the Berkeley crowd sees you as a project and their equals reads a few James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Langston Hughes, H P Newton, these are my favorite white people they listen to Sly and the family Stones,Miles Davis and these type of white people clearly believe they understand living in this skin ease that pass guilt,
3 Then you have the fearful whites who need back up hate groups and uses racial slurs which they fail to realize we heard it all. These white people only wish they knew what hurt our feelings but you won't because these type of white people are so afraid. Wow by telling us about our grammatical errors and lack of education or as you put it edgmedcation boo boo yelp we lose sleep over that one.These are the I expect an formal apology white folks.
Last but not least the cool accepting there unearned entitlement status who really don't have any loyalty to no one but their woman and kids believes in God and love. He will give you the shirt off his back loves fireworks, backyard BBQ,falls asleep with the remote in his hands, will still call black people stupid ass nigghas, not a gay person but a fag, and still smells his shirt and argue Its clean.
As long as you work hard. He believes people can change. My man not just a white man but a real MAN
What I love about black people.-NOTHING!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••