The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 761)

Showing posts 15,201 - 15,220 of17,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Die Parasite Spades wrote:
I hope all you parasite scumbag demonic l\liggers die a slow death by a real slow hanging. The flies won't have a problem finding you when their already flying around your rancid lazy carcasses.
l bet you are one of those star wars,hobbit, lord if the ring fits, harry beat my meat potter bitches
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch near as much football as I used to and it is because of a-holes like that. These morons are treated like royalty all because they play a kids game for millions. Most couldn't hold down a REAL job if their life counted on it. The only good thing is a football or a career in sports is very short(unless you're a golfer, or something like that) and most of these goons spend like there is no tommorrow and will wind up broke as hell, when they get too old to play a kid's game anymore. Even worse is how the public goes apesheet over musicians or actors. Nowadays these spoild cretins even charge their adoring, idiotic fans for autographs. Unbelievable, you got a guy who makes 30k a year paying some millionaire clown for his autograph.
This area of sport worship started with your race. I and my kind of group really care about a role model. Please what is a real job stay in your box and let the world tell you right from wrong.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to save face, you talked about how you lost it all in 2008 trash boy. Your poor white trash from New Mexico fantazing.
One thing I love about so call master mind white men who put all their deeds in monetary boasting and the mastery of the English euro grammar. But yet these type of people will pat themselves on the back but also will lower the standards of brilliance by stressing I took a beating on this particular item. Only like one would say to save face

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the boy. I bet your white wife and half breed children are really proud of you when you stoop so low..
As im sure your masters feel when you stoop low on them. ;-)
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Die Parasite Spades wrote:
I hope all you parasite scumbag demonic l\liggers die a slow death by a real slow hanging. The flies won't have a problem finding you when their already flying around your rancid lazy carcasses.
I really could care less about your racist rants but what I like to know how did you learn how to type with a dick in your mouth. That is truly a art form.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you big bitch I am a secure black woman just because I know sometimes I get under your skin I have been around egotistical, think they are by far better than any race but it scares you that the enemy knows so much about you and you only know what the media shows you. To live with the unknowing and fear
Does your white boy call you his big bitch? You're such a classy HO! I bet you speak that way in front of your children don't you? Every chance you people get to prove everybody wrong about how you act and how you truly are you fail miserably. Interesting!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

<quoted text> l bet you are one of those star wars,hobbit, lord if the ring fits, harry beat my meat potter bitches
Funny, you know so much about white television. BET don't offer you anything interesting?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to save face, you talked about how you lost it all in 2008 trash boy. Your poor white trash from New Mexico fantazing.
Yes fktard I talked about how I lost everything I invested in 2008, I did not mention a dollar figure. Please have your mammy read everything you want to respond to so she can half way explain it to you first and then when you reply have her proofread your garbage so we can half way understand it. You must have been home schooled by a homeless man there in Tennessee..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> One thing I love about so call master mind white men who put all their deeds in monetary boasting and the mastery of the English euro grammar. But yet these type of people will pat themselves on the back but also will lower the standards of brilliance by stressing I took a beating on this particular item. Only like one would say to save face
I have not taken near the beating like your race has by your democrat puppet masters. You people have been voting democrat your entire life and you still live in misery. You people are too stupid to get out of your own damn way!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even function in the real world. You come here because your a coward racist.
Yet you chase me all around the country. It speaks volumes about your midget mental state of mind.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As im sure your masters feel when you stoop low on them. ;-)
Is that what Al and Jesse told you to say or is it what one of your white democrat puppet masters lead you to believe? Are you one of those democrat union workers at the plant who drink beer and smoke weed on your lunch break?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not of mixed race, so that would mean you hate yourself wow!
So let me get this straight, you were taught that mixed race people hate themselves? Only you pure blacks love yourselves? LMFAO! What a retard..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
The subject has been highjacked by bigots. The same criminal elements that concern whites also concern blks. Minimising that fact is ignorant.p
You can always leave. Bye bye!
Kilhoffer_Street _Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> I really could care less about your racist rants but what I like to know how did you learn how to type with a dick in your mouth. That is truly a art form.
how come all you people use is sexual putdowns.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what Al and Jesse told you to say or is it what one of your white democrat puppet masters lead you to believe? Are you one of those democrat union workers at the plant who drink beer and smoke weed on your lunch break?
And is that Al and Jesse quip the best you can do lol? Those men are not my heroes. I know you all on here can't keep their names out of your mouth. And you personally love to keep your mouth occupied.
Laughing here

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Every city is dangerous

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that WE CONTROL fake black fat jemima, Kfeckless, and Sambo. WE yank their leash like a organ grinder would his trained simian and they begin to dance. Dance, dance, dance, dance. Dance for White Pride World Wide. 1212. 5372. 8181.
You control us yet you reply to just about everything we say? Hmmmmmm?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And is that Al and Jesse quip the best you can do lol? Those men are not my heroes. I know you all on here can't keep their names out of your mouth. And you personally love to keep your mouth occupied.
OK I will give you that. Now tell me what black is the best that YOU can do?
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Laughing here wrote:
Every city is dangerous
False equivalence. How old are you? Either you're real young or Obamadrone cannon fodder.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You control us yet you reply to just about everything we say? Hmmmmmm?
Cheap entertainment. It's like passing by an accident on the freeway, everybody has to slow down and look..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,201 - 15,220 of17,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michelle O's Dublin,Ireland trip,over 8M 2 hr CMS 1
Sen Reid(D) is anti American,need to go! 2 hr CMS 1
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 6 hr ric99 188
tattoo parlors 6 hr kris moore 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr Old Guy 25,326
A rooky beat Hillary in 2008 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Bill, this makes me mad as hell! 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE