The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,207

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19065 Oct 19, 2013
WIGGER ALERT WIGGER ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem hurt my friend. Do you want to talk about it? Did you walk in on your mother having passionate love with a gang of Black Studs? Perhaps it wasn't your mother but your wife. Would you like to borrow my free phone to call Walmart and see if they have some Miracle Grow? You feeling me brother, Miracle Grow get it little wee man....
That's your best? ROFLMFAO!

It's all goot! Foe real!

Slavery, it gets $hit done!
Willis

United States

#19066 Oct 19, 2013
WWPW 4Life mofo
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19067 Oct 19, 2013
WIGGER ALERT WIGGER ALERT wrote:
Stop the hate lets seperate little white dycks from the big black dycks from the gene pool....YO YO YO my bruthas are you feeling me now? Word! I be going to the gym play sum round ball and after to dinner with my new EBT Seafood Card. Word. Catch you Kracker heads on the rebound....
Thanks again l\ligger for supporting the WPWW movement.

Like Sambo and Fat Black Sheboon Mommajama, you're l\ligger illiterate, the lowest form of illiteracy in the world.

Wiggers are white wannabe l\liggers, only slightly smarter than l\liggers, but just as low.

Keep posting l\ligger, the WPWW sincerely appreciates your illiterate contributions.
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19068 Oct 19, 2013
Willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude if there is anyone on this forum that gives blacks a bad name is you. I'm sorry to be blunt, just go back and reread your posts and prove everybody wrong. Do yourself a favor find some other forum in the kiddie's section. Maybe the kids can understand you better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qw9oX-kZ_9kXX
I would more likely say the zoo section, but I don't think the monkeys would tolerate his lower intelligence and foul odor.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19069 Oct 20, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>I would more likely say the zoo section, but I don't think the monkeys would tolerate his lower intelligence and foul odor.
The truth is that you are truly lonely and sometimes the feeling of being left out and not a special part of the world. I know I say some mean things but it is negative feed back. We all love and we all have lost someone in our life time. Someday maybe we will all figure out our purpose for being here. I know it is not hate.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19070 Oct 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you know so much about white television. BET don't offer you anything interesting?
I tried BET I gave up. The only time I really watch TV if worth while I made my son watch the history channel but then I must revamp it with the truth. I hate the pimp preachers that is so embarrassing. What I love is when animals attack or comedy old George Carlin, Richard Pryor, or Lenny Bruce.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19072 Oct 20, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I tried BET I gave up. The only time I really watch TV if worth while I made my son watch the history channel but then I must revamp it with the truth. I hate the pimp preachers that is so embarrassing. What I love is when animals attack or comedy old George Carlin, Richard Pryor, or Lenny Bruce.
NFL football all day long today baby.,
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19073 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your KKK boys have made me feel so welcome, I think I'll stay , plz help me with any misspelling thank u .
Pure entertainment, son. It's the same as being at the zoo and tossing the monkeys objects for play and thinking, "ahh, look at the cute little imp, so ignorant and stupid trying to figure out how things work."
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19075 Oct 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Sambo is about as BLACK as big fat "black" jemima. Both are trolls. Sambo is probably some zit-faced, 120lb 14 year old wigger who lives in Ripley, Tennessee. Sambo, aka zit face white wigger, probably idolizes "gangsta rap" and has a shrine of Tupac in his parent's basement in Ripley, Tennessee. Big fat "black" jemima is as white as Hillary Clington, and could very well be a male, a tranny, or a homosexual. How many Blacks out there know some of the things this troll references? How many Blacks know who the hell George Carlin is, much less HYMIE Lenny Bruce? The ban has been lifted on these OBVIOUS pathetic trolls, fire at will, troops. And don't forget to show Kfart some love also. 7235.
As I've always said, a wigger may be slightly smarter than a l\ligger, but they're 10 octaves lower, lowlife black-ass kissing white coward race traitors.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19078 Oct 20, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>As I've always said, a wigger may be slightly smarter than a l\ligger, but they're 10 octaves lower, lowlife black-ass kissing white coward race traitors.
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates all the w!ggers sellouts jiggaboos on this topics forum better wise up the shyts about the hit the fan and all you society leeches, the entitlements are about to end us white people need to stand united and make it right and end the plague of outcast blacks and race traitors for a whiter brighter for the future for our children. This has been a public service announcement you outcast society jackals have been warned......."Live Free Or Die"7734/2013/5372/SSS
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19079 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your KKK boys have made me feel so welcome, I think I'll stay , plz help me with any misspelling thank u .
Hey Hambone get your harmonica and washboard and get of the your guberment supplied laptop and get out on the street and make some grip so you don't have to keep leeching you uneducated c00n bafoon,and by the way the kkk has a present for you a knoosetie and a pair of tap dancing shoes they would love for you to perform @ the nearest oak tree.Bwwwwwwwa (;-(l)--------

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19084 Oct 20, 2013
It's sad the spawns of Satan on here get away with with using the "N" word daily. But hey, Satan is sly, deceptive, manipulative, "inventive," and malicious.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19087 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's sad the spawns of Satan on here get away with with using the "N" word daily. But hey, Satan is sly, deceptive, manipulative, "inventive," and malicious.
I agree.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19089 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Many white folks forget only black people can call each other the N word and use it in their rap. Reverse racism is acceptable for blacks and other minorities but not whites. Interesting how that is.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19091 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a kid,Hip Hop music does not represent all black people.
"You're" incapable of understanding the concept of this topic, imp. Go play with your toy.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#19093 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Hey KN!GGER you've got some gall calling somebody spawns you need to look @ your own race using that term everyday fix that problem Satan controls your out of control rogue ch!mps us white people are tired of TNB and we're not going to take it anymore my wayciss (lol)friend now get out and preach to your pack and let's see what you can accomplish good luck shine on brotha. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------+

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#19098 Oct 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What about those "spawns of satan" who use degatory remarks about Whites? Hmmmm, I've never used the so-called "N" word on here but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Have I ever used the so-called "N" word, well YES, I'm not one of those wimpy sellouts that bow or kowtow to political correctness, but I don't use it just for the sake of using it. The "N" word is simply a word, nothing more and nothing less. For someone to FAKE outrage or literally go into a homicidal rage simply over a word is pathetic. I would question that person's sanity if I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THAT PHONY OUTRAGE IS FAKE AND PART OF THE SHAKE WHITEY DOWN AGENDA. 1212. The preceding message is sponsored by and paid for by the WPWW and the Eric 2016 presidential campaign for 2016.
The spawn of Satan that use derogatory remarks about whites are equally wrong. However, they are not on this particular Topix thread are they? And that's good you don't "kowtow" to anyone. Congratulations. It still doesn't make the copious use of that word any better.
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19099 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Hey l\ligger, you don't have a problem with your demonic l\lIGGER black ass using cracker, white trash, etc. Speak for yourself "l\lIGGER" about being spawns of Satan because that's what you and your l\lIGGER kind are. Poor wittle Kfart the l\ligger chimp, all these white people are picking on the wittle pickaninny l\ligger cry baby. Maybe you better report this to your l\ligger president Opossum, the FBI, NAACP, Al Chimpton, Jesse Chimpson, KGB, CIA, KKK, Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck, Herman Munster, Pee Wee Herman, Gladys Knight and her Pimps, Uncle Tom, Tom Sawyer, Abe Lincoln, Lincoln Continental, Flipper, Julius Caesar, Caesar Romero, Caesar Salad, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Lee Lewis, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Michael Jackson, Jackson Brown, Joe Brown, Feinstein, Frankenstein and your l\ligger mammy. I hope I haven't offended you by using the "N" word, l\ligger.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19100 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
We attend a interracial church,my neighborhood is also interested.My children friends are from different backgrounds.They will never take on the mentality of bigotry.
Is your church baptist and loaded with big fat, hollering Mamies wearing their sunday best and floppy hats.
You Black people should join the Jewish religion, cuz they dominate the stuff we see on TV and the polidickally correct media?
Violent dumb thugs and mindless so called comedy like Big Bang theory that is so lame they have to use canned laughter are all over TV.On the soap operas they are trying to push mixed race kissing and sex.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19101 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract.
Now the imp is desperately searching for quotes and phrases of enlightenment with hopes of higher intellectual appearance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min tranpsosition 30,967
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 8 hr hitchiker 7
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,264
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe 11 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
This is your lucky Monday! 18 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... 18 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Yuna Lee named 40/29 News Sunrise Co-Anchor 19 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••