The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20479 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18869 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
White boy all that bullshit you say you think it make you more then what you are. Your poor white trash.
LMFAO! Poor white trash with over $600,000 in my TSP! You know how long it will take YOU to make that kind of money on welfare! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18872 Oct 16, 2013
White Pride World Wide wrote:
<quoted text>Is English your first language? Do you have any idea how absolutely ignorant you sound? Probably not. And that is the sad part. Hey WARRIOR, don't even waste your time arguing with this fool, he's one of dem edjumucated types, if you know what I mean.
Don't run him off, the longer we keep all of these fools on here the less likely it is a white person is being robbed, mugged or raped in their home town! Not to mention a black person being murdered. Hell we might even be saving this poor idiots life tonight by chatting with him..
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18874 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have averaged a return of just over 13% so far this year. The Market was up again today over 200 points. It will go up again tomorrow after this House vote taking place as I type.
Believe it or not there are other ways of making money besides stealing and robbing and selling dope and welfare, you know the way you people get your money. You should get a job first before you talk about shyt you know absolutely nothing about.
I made over 100% since Sep 6 on a NASDAQ stock OCLR. It went from .91 to close at 2.17 today.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18875 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Poor white trash with over $600,000 in my TSP! You know how long it will take YOU to make that kind of money on welfare! LMFAO!
If you had 600.Gs you would be dead from and OD white trash boy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18877 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I made over 100% since Sep 6 on a NASDAQ stock OCLR. It went from .91 to close at 2.17 today.
It's sad these fools have no idea how to make it in the real world without resorting to crime. I am self taught and not near as savy about the market as I would like to be. It's taken me decades to make what little I have. I lost just about everything in 2008. If I can do it anybody can..
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#18878 Oct 16, 2013
Here's a divide. Be good if somebody can disprove it. Ok, so, what allows more and more people to exist, and is unique with mankind, is our ability to discover better ideas, which when then applied to the economy enables more people to exist, and with a higher standard of living. But the cultures that produce the people that advance this progress are not the ones having babies at as high a rate as more primitive ones. It seems to be the more technologically or scientifically advanced, the slower the reproductive rate. Or is this incorrect in some way?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18879 Oct 16, 2013
Hugo wrote:
Here's a divide. Be good if somebody can disprove it. Ok, so, what allows more and more people to exist, and is unique with mankind, is our ability to discover better ideas, which when then applied to the economy enables more people to exist, and with a higher standard of living. But the cultures that produce the people that advance this progress are not the ones having babies at as high a rate as more primitive ones. It seems to be the more technologically or scientifically advanced, the slower the reproductive rate. Or is this incorrect in some way?
I tend to agree with that. In a nut she the smarter the person the less children they have, generally correct?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18880 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a dumbazz black boy that's /l/!gger rich I'm waiting for the 1St of the month so my ebt card gets topped off so I can get a 6-pack shytzmalt liquor and some blunts and hang out wit my homies and be rich for one day.
Wow when I grow up I want to be just like you (lol)I bet you got some bathroom shytlocks and a grill in your mouth and pants on the ground with you're fecal stained drawers hanging out and nasty azz booty hands philthy jiggab00.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)--+
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18882 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad these fools have no idea how to make it in the real world without resorting to crime. I am self taught and not near as savy about the market as I would like to be. It's taken me decades to make what little I have. I lost just about everything in 2008. If I can do it anybody can..
I am a retired barber, and I started investing and trading in the market in the 60s during the era of ''high flyers'' in the teck and business machines like XRX, Fairchild Camera and many others.Luckily I managed to come out ahead over the years after a big loss or so.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#18883 Oct 16, 2013
Look at the words "multiply and subdue" in the Bible. It is assumed with these words in the J's commandment, that it was in regards to nature. But at the time there was both the Egyptian and Babylonian Empires surrounding them, and they were in the crossroads. Plus their whole modus operandi is battling other evil powers. So I imagine they also needed to increase their numbers to more effectively fight. There's not just economic inequality, but reproductive inequality. No justice, no peace. Or is this incorrect in some way?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18884 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retired barber, and I started investing and trading in the market in the 60s during the era of ''high flyers'' in the teck and business machines like XRX, Fairchild Camera and many others.Luckily I managed to come out ahead over the years after a big loss or so.
I have only been doing it for 26 years and am still learning. I wish I had your experience in the matter. I have done well for my family but I have taken a beating over the years because I did not know what I was doing in the early stages. I know today I could have avoided those early losses knowing what I know now..
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18886 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have only been doing it for 26 years and am still learning. I wish I had your experience in the matter. I have done well for my family but I have taken a beating over the years because I did not know what I was doing in the early stages. I know today I could have avoided those early losses knowing what I know now..
I think a lot has to do with luck and intuition and taking an early loss at times.600 K is some nice working capital though.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18887 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot has to do with luck and intuition and taking an early loss at times.600 K is some nice working capital though.
When I fantasize its about white women,
Trash boy
ICP2013

United States

#18888 Oct 17, 2013
So awhile ago ever since I walked into my parents bedroom (saw my dad changing) I can't get his big d!ck out of my mind. I have always found my dad attractive, but now since I have seen his dick, I can't stop thinking about it. I just turned 28 so we don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. How do I ask my dad to make love to me?
White Pride World Wide

United States

#18889 Oct 17, 2013
Well, you could get all sneaky and conniving about it and start trying to engineer some way for him to "accidentally" see your body, but really I feel the straightforward approach, the honest approach is always best. Simply start becoming more 'clothing casual' around the house in front of him, that alone will tell him that you don't mind him seeing your body, and that you weren't freaked out about seeing his big dyck. Now I am not talking about purposely showing off in front of him, that just (in case you're not already doing it) only wear a T-shirt and panties around the house, and if you're going between your bedroom and shower you don't really need to wear anything. This will automatically broached the subject with him, and if he doesn't already have ideas about you [which I'm guessing he probably does because that's more common for dads to think about than society wants to admit] well if he's not already thinking things about you, that will certainly help him to start! Also, do some couch cuddling and without really saying any words you can make your thoughts and feelings known. And if he talks about it to you, be honest! If he's open to the idea, you have a really good chance of making it happen now that you're old enough that he knows that you know what it's all about. Now if you want to be a little more 'over the top' and obvious about it, let him hear you masturbating and fantasizing about him while you're doing it. Jus my two cents worth.
Black Pride World Wide

United States

#18890 Oct 17, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
When I fantasize its about white women,
Trash boy
Preach on my brutha...WORD!
before black momma

Temecula, CA

#18892 Oct 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
So awhile ago ever since I walked into my parents bedroom (saw my dad changing) I can't get his big d!ck out of my mind. I have always found my dad attractive, but now since I have seen his dick, I can't stop thinking about it. I just turned 28 so we don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. How do I ask my dad to make love to me?
Put on some pig tails and sing the good ship loolipop
before black momma

Temecula, CA

#18893 Oct 17, 2013
Trust me if he is a old white man just wave at him because that sick part is instilled in the DNA.
lol

United States

#18894 Oct 17, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Put on some pig tails and sing the good ship loolipop
Now that"s funny!
before black momma

Temecula, CA

#18895 Oct 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that"s funny!
And you know this man. My husband is white but he is sick in other ways and so am I. I just don't get it I want to play run away slave but I want to be the slave master rapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government should stay on vacation! 3 min The Duke of Hazard 1
Leon Harrison's 4th Disgracebook ban ends! 51 min Fan of Leon The Man 1
People Are Saying... 1 hr Big Easy 17
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) 4 hr Portman 33
Us angry old white guys... Tue Literature Lover 2
"Trump isn't afraid to do interviews" Tue Net Nut 9
Apple Tree Restaurant (Jan '16) Aug 15 Springfielder 3

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages