The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,021 - 15,040 of 18,592 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
WACO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Good morning to all my sweet sissy buckaroos. Time to rise and shine. What a pleasant surprise, Steve formally known as ICP spent the night with me. We just laid in bed holding each other manhoods. Steve what an incredible experience we shared. I had no idea you were so talented with your tongue. I reckon you have to compensate for your little pee pee. You can give me a rim job with that luscious pink tongue anytime. You could get deeper penetration if you just pull that red clown nose off. Love Waco.
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE

KFECAL27 WAS SIGHTED IN TEXAS BONING WACO THE WIGGER WHILE SHOVING HIS FECES DOWN THE HOMO'S THROAT.

WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS RECENT EVENT, WACO THE WIGGER SIMPLY REPLIED IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF HIS LIFE.

WATCH FOR FURTHER UPDATES AS THESE EVENTS PROGRESS.
WACO the KID

Harker Heights, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE wrote:
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE
KFECAL27 WAS SIGHTED IN TEXAS BONING WACO THE WIGGER WHILE SHOVING HIS FECES DOWN THE HOMO'S THROAT.
WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS RECENT EVENT, WACO THE WIGGER SIMPLY REPLIED IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF HIS LIFE.
I CAN PROMISE THAT EVERY MORNING YOU WAKE MY SWEET SISSY BUCKAROO, YOU'll NEVER REGRET BEING WITH ME PUMPKIN.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Working Joe wrote:
I helped sam take out the white trash.
And what creek did you crawl out of you bucktooth swampg!nny make like a turd and flush yourself you fecal critter wetsuit.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 And I bet you're mammy was a stool specimen.Honk!Honk!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
If your daddy black you sound look a fool.
If your mammy white you ain't right and you write like a fool..
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are only paying the white man back for wronging their ancestors so they're only finishing the problem that your white ancestors started.
LOL
Hey Chico stfu and get back to the fields esa and I have one question for you how much for your sister?the $2dollar bed jumping bean h0.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 also you better have you're greencard before us clowns use your head for a pinata se el negero.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

WACO the KID wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior I'm truly moved by your rendition of me being your best bud. The feelings are truly mutual. Do remember those days we used to stay out all night in the country hunting bunny rabbits? How about the old farmer who caught us in the white Subaru? My most memorable time was when we broke into the high school gym girl's locker room. I laughed so hard until I started to cry when you were running around the gym sporting the red prom dress. We'll enough of reminiscing of the glory hole days. Now down to business.
Steve formally know as Icp. You will now present and future address me as your lover. My fondest memory of our sweet love was last year on my Texas ranch when I stretched my tube skin over your head as you licked out all the white creamy Creme Brle sauce.
Harry Callihan I would like to formally invite you to my Texas ranch located at 5372 ranch drive in Houston. You say you have a big one eyed black python. I'm really into snake hunting if you know what I mean. I got a 23 inch white Texas Rattler that would put a hurting on any black snake.
WPWW I'm calling you and kallark out. I want to be (between) a peace mediator in a threesome reverse Oreo. You boys need to stop all this hating. Just think when you close your eyes you can't see the skin color of the Raisin hole. Brown starfish 4 life wpww.
It is getting late my sissy buckaroos. Waco the Kid has a big day in the morning. I got to break in some young tender wranglers. Yippie Kay yay! See you boys in a couple of days. WACO GAY PRIDE 2013. Join by texting 5372-1212
Now that's funny but I don't remember the part about the Prom Dress? I remember some shrimp though........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

WACO wrote:
Good morning to all my sweet sissy buckaroos. Time to rise and shine. What a pleasant surprise, Steve formally known as ICP spent the night with me. We just laid in bed holding each other manhoods. Steve what an incredible experience we shared. I had no idea you were so talented with your tongue. I reckon you have to compensate for your little pee pee. You can give me a rim job with that luscious pink tongue anytime. You could get deeper penetration if you just pull that red clown nose off. Love Waco.
ANOTHER Funny!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE wrote:
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE
F U N N Y! I am anxiously waiting updates!
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've also said you've survived in military did you get out on Section 8 discharge ?
The only section 8 he knows, is the section 8 that pays his rent.
Jonn F

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Well I oughta knowed. What I just saw about them congressers who is causing this here shutdown and deefalt and how they has set their investments and stocks and such so that they is making money while the rest of us eats dust and falls down. Them guys is mean as snakes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonn F wrote:
Well I oughta knowed. What I just saw about them congressers who is causing this here shutdown and deefalt and how they has set their investments and stocks and such so that they is making money while the rest of us eats dust and falls down. Them guys is mean as snakes.
I have made bookoos of money in the market this year..

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>F U N N Y! I am anxiously waiting updates!
So your lips have found a new master eh? I wonder why you referred to yourself as a "half-breed." It's really disturbing that you feel that way about yourself. Is that perhaps why you hate black people so much? Perhaps one of your parents was? I know you won't say because you have to retain a guise of superiority and civility.(Something we despicable blacks lack eh?) Personally, while I enjoy the beautiful brown skin God gave me, I have always had a tinge of envy towards "mixed race" persons. They're a blend of two cultures. I personally find that fascinating. But ah well, we all have our own demons that we fight on a daily basis.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Well "half-breed" obama must have been TAUGHT to HATE Whites from all the Blacks he hung out with. White Pride Is Back In Style. Whether you like it or not, you better learn to love it, because White Pride is the best thing going today. Watch and weep while White Pride UNITES.
Attention: This coming month will be designated as the Stand up Whites for your rights month and put the black plague in check tune to channel 5372 on the WPWW Network for our program schedule enough is enough and us whites need to get tuff.We will also be showing reruns of the famous hymie produced movies starring C.Bronson Death wish showing all the clever technical tactics to get rid of the TNB. 7734/2013 (;-(l)-------+Stay tuned TBA

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Well "half-breed" obama must have been TAUGHT to HATE Whites from all the Blacks he hung out with. White Pride Is Back In Style. Whether you like it or not, you better learn to love it, because White Pride is the best thing going today. Watch and weep while White Pride UNITES.
Dude white pride was never "out of style." Your "po' me I'm white" crap is really worn. If you need society to coddle your ego because you feel Whitey is so utterly disenfranchised and downtrodden then you seriously need to see a psychiatrist. There is nothing wrong with being "mixed race" or white or black or any color. Be proud of who you are.
Kermit

Fulshear, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude white pride was never "out of style." Your "po' me I'm white" crap is really worn. If you need society to coddle your ego because you feel Whitey is so utterly disenfranchised and downtrodden then you seriously need to see a psychiatrist. There is nothing wrong with being "mixed race" or white or black or any color. Be proud of who you are.
Greetings, Kermit the Frog here
And today I'd like to tell you a little bit about the color green
Do you know what's green
Well I am for one thing
You see frogs are green, and I'm a frog
And that means that I'm green, you see

It's not that easy being green
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow, or gold
Or something much more colorful like that

It's not easy being green
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things
And people tend to pass you over
'Cause you're not standing out
Like flashy sparkles in the water
Or stars in the sky

But green's the color of spring
And green can be cool and friendly-like
And green can be big like a mountain
Or important like a river
Or tall like a tree

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why
But why wonder why wonder
I am green, and it'll do fine
It's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rev KDUMAZZ you sound like some fake azz study @ home preacher now go talk you're crap to somebody that cares us white people aren't going to take all the TNB that's going on everyday you better get out in the Hood a take control of the thug element because the shyt is getting ready to hit the fan and when you look in the mirror you will see you're future and it's pretty dark,my friend (lol) the big O has some change for you're people and there not going to like there guberment supplied FEMA mudhuts. This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW When the Whites Unite Tour across America be proud and white and everything is going to be alright. 7734/SSS/2013(;-(l)------+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your lips have found a new master eh? I wonder why you referred to yourself as a "half-breed." It's really disturbing that you feel that way about yourself. Is that perhaps why you hate black people so much? Perhaps one of your parents was? I know you won't say because you have to retain a guise of superiority and civility.(Something we despicable blacks lack eh?) Personally, while I enjoy the beautiful brown skin God gave me, I have always had a tinge of envy towards "mixed race" persons. They're a blend of two cultures. I personally find that fascinating. But ah well, we all have our own demons that we fight on a daily basis.
I bet you find your children fascinating seeing how they are half breeds! I find IDIOTS fascinating so please proceed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Obama attended a racist church for 20 years and then lied about it! I guess the chickens have finally come home to roost in Kfarts world!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Black Panthers teach you that or was it the NAACP or maybe the Black Congressional Congress? One thing is for sure you have been taught well because "disenfranchised" is a word your so-called black leaders make their puppet followers repeat over and over and over again until they get it right..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••