The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,001 - 15,020 of 18,536 Comments Last updated Tuesday
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct here. I made an error with the statement you quoted. My apologies. Generalizations are NEVER accurate.
Now prove me wrong and I will issue a like apology..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you occpupation?
Yours? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've said you are a half bred, was your father black? And was he not in you life? And this is how you deal with self hate by projecting hate on to and entire race of people.
That is a dumb question, if my father was black the odds of me knowing him would be slim to none now wouldn't it!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were able to pry your lips off of WPWW's groin to utter this statement?
Hey KFART I understand your pretty talented you're double jointed now get your big mambo lips off your own member didn't you're gorilla face mammy teach you not to smoke poles special you're own lol 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)-----+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've also said you've survived in military did you get out on Section 8 discharge ?
No Klinger I didn't eat a jeep. I bet you have stolen a few in your lifetime though..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your dad was he a blk man?
Why, are you still looking for your daddy?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you survived you had blks over you that made you feel inferior?
When I survived what, your brutal attack on the English language?
The 25 most dangerous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. are all full of blacks.Wake up America! We don't have a crime problem. We have a BLACK PROBLEM

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you and what are you doing in my forum? Leave now or I will deport your ass all the way back to Mexico. This is not a warning..
Well come and get me. You'll get to meet my friends Ruger and Charter Arms.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

The 25 most dangerous wrote:
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. are all full of blacks.Wake up America! We don't have a crime problem. We have a BLACK PROBLEM
Blacks are only paying the white man back for wronging their ancestors so they're only finishing the problem that your white ancestors started.

LOL
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

The 25 most dangerous wrote:
It's called Pandemic l\ligger Cancer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well come and get me. You'll get to meet my friends Ruger and Charter Arms.
LOL! Not much of a weapons expert are you! I will Bring both of my Sig Sauer 556's and my Glock's along with my Colts and I can go on and on. You seem to stupid to even know which end of the gun the bullet comes out of. LMAO!

Charter Arms is about as CHEAP as they get! LOL!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No Klinger I didn't eat a jeep. I bet you have stolen a few in your lifetime though..
Actually he played little La Sambo in Hogan's /l/!ggros Rotflmao Honk!Honk! And his pappy Sgt KSCULTZ Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he played little La Sambo in Hogan's /l/!ggros Rotflmao Honk!Honk! And his pappy Sgt KSCULTZ Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Was it your girlfriend or your sister that was with blk man?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe move ,good deflection.
Nice defecation to you to..
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I helped sam take out the white trash.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nice defecation to you to..
If your daddy black you sound look a fool.
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Working Joe wrote:
I helped sam take out the white trash.
You sound more like Welfare Joe, l\ligger.
WACO the KID

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I played sports with all races. I have worked in a very diversified environment. I know many blacks. My best bud is a half breed. I am a half breed. I don't consider myself a racist because I speak the truth. I dislike people of all races. If you want to label me one than so be it. My small city is over 30,000 people. I live a little over an hour north of El Paso which currently has nearly 1 million legal people and thousands of illegals. I live an hour to the east of Las Cruces which has a population of over One Hundred Thousand. You have never been to this area. You have lied and proven your ignorance. Get you an Atlas but first look up the word Atlas in a dictionary and then you will see how stupid you look..
Warrior I'm truly moved by your rendition of me being your best bud. The feelings are truly mutual. Do remember those days we used to stay out all night in the country hunting bunny rabbits? How about the old farmer who caught us in the white Subaru? My most memorable time was when we broke into the high school gym girl's locker room. I laughed so hard until I started to cry when you were running around the gym sporting the red prom dress. We'll enough of reminiscing of the glory hole days. Now down to business.

Steve formally know as Icp. You will now present and future address me as your lover. My fondest memory of our sweet love was last year on my Texas ranch when I stretched my tube skin over your head as you licked out all the white creamy Creme Brle sauce.

Harry Callihan I would like to formally invite you to my Texas ranch located at 5372 ranch drive in Houston. You say you have a big one eyed black python. I'm really into snake hunting if you know what I mean. I got a 23 inch white Texas Rattler that would put a hurting on any black snake.

WPWW I'm calling you and kallark out. I want to be (between) a peace mediator in a threesome reverse Oreo. You boys need to stop all this hating. Just think when you close your eyes you can't see the skin color of the Raisin hole. Brown starfish 4 life wpww.

It is getting late my sissy buckaroos. Waco the Kid has a big day in the morning. I got to break in some young tender wranglers. Yippie Kay yay! See you boys in a couple of days. WACO GAY PRIDE 2013. Join by texting 5372-1212
TN Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Last night some folks got in a shoutout right outside of Le Bonheur children's hospital.... Hmmmm let's see.... What color do you think they were?? Do you think they cared if they shot out a window and hit a sick kid... Nope! These people are damn animals

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pope Che Reagan Christ 29,084
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Worth Repeating 31,103
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 7 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 8 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 10 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 23 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000