The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,574

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#18747 Oct 14, 2013
WARRIOR,

Seeing that you are a half-breed, do you carry a green card, and what is the main crop down there in Alamogordo, tumbleweeds and sagebrush?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18749 Oct 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting that you refer to yourself as a "half-breed". With all the crap you spew on here one would think you're a blonde hair, blue eyed, Aryan preaching your gospel to the poor and downtrodden Whiteys of America.
I don't expect you to be able to handle the truth about me, you can't even handle the truth about YOU or your own race! Now that's DISGUSTING!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18751 Oct 14, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
WARRIOR,
Seeing that you are a half-breed, do you carry a green card, and what is the main crop down there in Alamogordo, tumbleweeds and sagebrush?
Hey Buck don't you Waco and Aryanna have alot in common and let's not forget Chetty your all a bunch of sellout dragqueens I hear that if one of you puts a quarter in your ear you're teeth fold back pole smokers did you hear that Well did you? I bet you carry a brown card isn't you're street name dooky trousers. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------+ You're stained for life.Honk!Honk!
what LOL

Mclean, VA

#18752 Oct 14, 2013
This is crazy!
funny

Mclean, VA

#18754 Oct 14, 2013
These threads are funny as ever
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18756 Oct 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a racist rant, I been to Salt Lake as well as Vail and El Paso.
you never been to New Mexico unless it was in the trunk of a car because you don't know squat about this area!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18759 Oct 14, 2013
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18761 Oct 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a racist rant, I been to Salt Lake as well as Vail and El Paso.
I bet you ride the little yellow short bus you seem to be a bit challenged if KCH!MP has a son I bet he's just like you and you're new moniker I'm giving you is Cheetah KCH!MP did I say that? And put down that national geographic magazine then you can dream about going back to Aperica.Bwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)---+by the way you're IQ is between a moron and an imbecile.Honk!Honk!
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#18762 Oct 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as far as experiences go, many, if not all people have had bad experiences with people other than their own race. I certainly have. Why does that not make me or others race fanatics like you?
Because as a whole, you don't have the same bad experience with the same group on a continuous basis.

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#18763 Oct 14, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Because as a whole, you don't have the same bad experience with the same group on a continuous basis.
Well how much of that is factual and how much is prejudice, bias, xenophobia, ans exaggeration? Listen, none of you white power nuts can make a completely factual argument when you use sweeping generalizations. Opinion, life experience, and statistics are highly subjective and loosely factual. Only God can make FACTUAL sweeping generalizations. And as far as I know, regardless of what you da Klan or da Skinheads say, you are not God, nor will you ever be lol. Sorry widdle Whitey....fail again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18764 Oct 14, 2013
Interesting turn of events, but I suppose they are racist also..

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/holy-war-...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18765 Oct 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how much of that is factual and how much is prejudice, bias, xenophobia, ans exaggeration? Listen, none of you white power nuts can make a completely factual argument when you use sweeping generalizations. Opinion, life experience, and statistics are highly subjective and loosely factual. Only God can make FACTUAL sweeping generalizations. And as far as I know, regardless of what you da Klan or da Skinheads say, you are not God, nor will you ever be lol. Sorry widdle Whitey....fail again!
Yet you have NEVER been able to refute one thing I have posted. You are entitled to your own opinions Erkel but not your own facts..
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18767 Oct 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
KBABY you talk like a little uncle Tom and you're cartoon moniker about sums you up Warrior called you out again and made you look like a bloody idiot your race on a daily basis causes havoc and mayhem and call each other /l/!gga and you have the gall to call us as you say wayciss (sarcasm)lol now you have been served now stfu and get out in your Hood and fix the TNB good luck because all your bro's are N.W.A and you will understand why we despise your race.This message has been sponsored and enforced by the WPWW and it's affiliates on our don't f/k with Whitey tour across America 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-----+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18768 Oct 14, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KBABY you talk like a little uncle Tom and you're cartoon moniker about sums you up Warrior called you out again and made you look like a bloody idiot your race on a daily basis causes havoc and mayhem and call each other /l/!gga and you have the gall to call us as you say wayciss (sarcasm)lol now you have been served now stfu and get out in your Hood and fix the TNB good luck because all your bro's are N.W.A and you will understand why we despise your race.This message has been sponsored and enforced by the WPWW and it's affiliates on our don't f/k with Whitey tour across America 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-----+
Interesting post..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18769 Oct 14, 2013
Oh my my

Covington, VA

#18770 Oct 15, 2013
Good luck you all, have a nice life. Love ya!
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#18771 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Factual are stats which disfavor the black race. Highest prison population, crime rates higher with high black population, steady or slight decrease of overall black population, etc. Generalizations are accurate in this case. The real issue is your denial. The problem you have is your frustration with the presentation from those who express the facts as arrogant and self righteous. Erase that and focus on the facts, then you will once again admit the black race as a whole has a black eye.
CHIMP FUGITVE NEWSFLASH

Buffalo, NY

#18772 Oct 15, 2013
CHIMP FUGITIVE NEWSFLASH

AN APB HAS BEEN ISSUED AGAIN FOR BLACK RACIST l\lIGGER CHIMP KFECAL27.

KFECAL HAS ONCE AGAIN THREATENED TO KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE FOR BEING WHITE.

KFECAL IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS WITH HIS FECAL MATTER.

THE ROGUE CHIMP LAST SEEN TRESPASSING AND LOITERING AT THE FORD MOTOR PLANT IN DETRIOT TAGGING THE WALLS WITH HIS FECES WRITING "KILL WHITEY"

IF SIGHTED PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ZOO OR ANIMAL CONTROL DEPARTMENT.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#18773 Oct 15, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KBABY you talk like a little uncle Tom and you're cartoon moniker about sums you up Warrior called you out again and made you look like a bloody idiot your race on a daily basis causes havoc and mayhem and call each other /l/!gga and you have the gall to call us as you say wayciss (sarcasm)lol now you have been served now stfu and get out in your Hood and fix the TNB good luck because all your bro's are N.W.A and you will understand why we despise your race.This message has been sponsored and enforced by the WPWW and it's affiliates on our don't f/k with Whitey tour across America 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-----+
You are quite hilarious. Whorerrior never "called me out" on anything. That would mean he actually speaks 100% truth. I'm not saying he nor any of you tell complete lies. You just don't speak the whole truth. You white power nuts just love to give each other hand jobs or something. When Warrior says something, you get on your knees to kiss his behind. When you say something, WPWW gets on his knees and does the same thing and the cycle of filth and White Power[lessness] continues. The next one in line better pucker up! Bwaaaaaaaaa!
Fitus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#18774 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Interesting turn of events, but I suppose they are racist also..
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/holy-war-...
What`s wrong with AL`s head? his body is getting smaller while his head is getting bigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 13 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Merry Christmas Dec 25 Merry Christmas 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia