The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 746)

Showing posts 14,901 - 14,920 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Oh my my wrote:
Yes I know that so much of the black race is really bad. I am black and I don't bother with blacks , whites ect. All that much bc people can be so messy. It's heart breaking. I really wouldn't know where to start to be truthful!
So you come to topix to preach your gospel!
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

There is also a lot white people who are destroying this country. On welfare , drugs ect. Every race has it's problems , not just the black race of people. Everyone , all walks, colors , whatever !
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Oh my my wrote:
There is also a lot white people who are destroying this country. On welfare , drugs ect. Every race has it's problems , not just the black race of people. Everyone , all walks, colors , whatever !
Take the overall per capita number and then ask yourself if this country has a white or a black problem..
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Did this white fool honestly believe the Section 8 l\liggers he rented his house to were going to responsibly take care of the residence? I've worked in property management for many years and the l\ligger occupants would literally cause more damage than all the natural disasters combined. They're worse than having a pack of dogs and skunks living in a mud hut made out of shit.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh my my wrote:
Yes I know that so much of the black race is really bad. I am black and I don't bother with blacks , whites ect. All that much bc people can be so messy. It's heart breaking. I really wouldn't know where to start to be truthful!
The world has made you so ignorant it is unbelievable that you believe everything thing the media feeds you. It is a comfort for white people to embrace a nature of abuse that stems from the nature of unearned entitlement. Just think for a moment your ancestors wipe out a whole race of people just to get their land and lied about inventions they never discovered. White people have crested this mythological existence of being the corner stone of civilation. The only way of survival is to take take take,lie lie lie you live in fear of more manifestos and you think blacks want to be white. All american apple pie I am with a white man he reads my post. He told me why bother because I feel sorry for them I really do from my heart like a lost child in the dark and I want to turn the light on before it is to late once again the
Revolution will not be televized. Families fight this what we do wake up before it is to late.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>The world has made you so ignorant it is unbelievable that you believe everything thing the media feeds you. It is a comfort for white people to embrace a nature of abuse that stems from the nature of unearned entitlement. Just think for a moment your ancestors wipe out a whole race of people just to get their land and lied about inventions they never discovered. White people have crested this mythological existence of being the corner stone of civilation. The only way of survival is to take take take,lie lie lie you live in fear of more manifestos and you think blacks want to be white. All american apple pie I am with a white man he reads my post. He told me why bother because I feel sorry for them I really do from my heart like a lost child in the dark and I want to turn the light on before it is to late once again the
Revolution will not be televized. Families fight this what we do wake up before it is to late.
LMAO! Tell me what the black man has invented besides violence, poverty and the Afro!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Obamas Son Travon wrote:
For thousands of years all the african new was get up in the morning, take A $hit, eat something, anything, raid the neighboring village, steal, rob , rape, murder, and carry off anything of value. Get back home, eat something, anything, take A $hit, phuck something, anything, go to sleep and start up again the next morning. Get up, take A $hit, eat something.........
The bottom line is they are doing in this country what they have ALWAYS BEEN DOING. Get up, take A $hit, you know the rest..........
Look at the hate in your race you never hear a black person talk about the death of white kids. I did once just to set example but our hearts are more compassion towards kids. What a world you have created stop before it is to late. Look at that black Man who beat that woman in front of her 3 year old did we boast about that. Think about how white folks felt about OJ Simpson that is what we have felt numerous times.
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

All this racial slurs doesn't bother me bc it doesn't DEFINE me. I KNOW WHO I AM. I live around all whites and I know they are watching and talking about us. It bothers them when they have nothing bad to say lol. My family and I laugh at them lol, bc they are white , poor and that white skin isn't putting money in their pockets. Rich , whites don't consider the poor whites lol. It's truely amazing. When you find a poor white person , you have to say to yourself , what happen to them , bc the doors of opportunity has always been wide upen for them! It's the poor asses that loves to spread all this hate bc their white skin hasn't bennifited them at all. Poor asses! Mad at blacks, get mad at the whites, the rich , wealthy, highly educated ones who hate you poor ass whites!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Tell me what the black man has invented besides violence, poverty and the Afro!
I will chime in on this topic they have invented how to milk they system of entitlements and hoodrats are popping out little n!glets by the dozen then you see these black outcast pulling up in there high dollar luxury cars going into the grocery store filling there carts to the brim and then braking out there ebt card must be nice to be a burden on society oh and by the way they invented knuckledragging and pants on the ground now that's something to be proud of isn't it lazy azz flea picking musty smelling yard ape's,that's about sum's the black plague up.TNB or NWA they all can go straight to 7734 BeBo has a nice warm place for this outcast race.(;-(l)------+
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where would you be without the white man? Honestly!
Well mighty Warthog you want me to beez honest with you honkey Nabisco Cracker Head. Where would black beeez if it wasn't for white trailer trash like the likes of Pumpking (the pud pulling wigger wannabe) ICP Waco's but)t:) buddy and the rest of these white curtain dunce hat wearing mamma boys.

Instead let me tell you where blacks are because of these Nazi slobbering Aryans dyck suckers. I be driving my Lexus sporting a $1200 dollars a month EBT card eating Filet mignon and lobster while you trailer trash be drinking 2% beer while I be sipping down a cold 40 ounces of fury. Woe is me you potbelly rednecks sitting in your mobile homes bitching about how blacks have it better than most poor white trailer trash. I be sitting in my nice central heat and air, payments subsidized by reparations for slavery. Thank you my white master for stepping up and making good on your promise of 40 acres and a mule. Zulu Dawn 4 Life. Black Apocalypse 2013 World Tour... STFU wiggers and grow a set and stop all this whining. It won't be long friends, wait, be quiet, you'll see Old Harry's prophecy come true. Zulu Dawn

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The world has made you so ignorant it is unbelievable that you believe everything thing the media feeds you. It is a comfort for white people to embrace a nature of abuse that stems from the nature of unearned entitlement. Just think for a moment your ancestors wipe out a whole race of people just to get their land and lied about inventions they never discovered. White people have crested this mythological existence of being the corner stone of civilation. The only way of survival is to take take take,lie lie lie you live in fear of more manifestos and you think blacks want to be white. All american apple pie I am with a white man he reads my post. He told me why bother because I feel sorry for them I really do from my heart like a lost child in the dark and I want to turn the light on before it is to late once again the
Very well put. I guess some white people really think that they are, according to one white trash racist website, "nature's finest handiwork." I would say "nature's finest [mistake]." Ignorance is bliss for those white folks. They can keep deluding themselves into believing they are god's unto themselves. I hope when white power/supremacy fade away forever they don't commit suicide lol.
Animal Control

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Seems like this Kfart character is the one going around acting like he's the high hog god of the world.

This chimp chump is just another crybaby, lazy, useless, fried chicken eating, watermelon sucking, smelly, lying, crime-ridden, evil, good for nothing, big-lipped, flat-nosed, fly nest l\ligger.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> "Look at the hate in your race you never hear a black person talk about the death of white kids. I did once"
LMFAO! Look at your stupid statement above! You say NEVER and then you say YOU did it. You damn people are always so confused. You can't seem to get out of your own way now can you moron! LOL!

Do you know who your daddy is? White people know who their daddy's are..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mighty Warthog you want me to beez honest with you honkey Nabisco Cracker Head. Where would black beeez if it wasn't for white trailer trash like the likes of Pumpking (the pud pulling wigger wannabe) ICP Waco's but)t:) buddy and the rest of these white curtain dunce hat wearing mamma boys.
Instead let me tell you where blacks are because of these Nazi slobbering Aryans dyck suckers. I be driving my Lexus sporting a $1200 dollars a month EBT card eating Filet mignon and lobster while you trailer trash be drinking 2% beer while I be sipping down a cold 40 ounces of fury. Woe is me you potbelly rednecks sitting in your mobile homes bitching about how blacks have it better than most poor white trailer trash. I be sitting in my nice central heat and air, payments subsidized by reparations for slavery. Thank you my white master for stepping up and making good on your promise of 40 acres and a mule. Zulu Dawn 4 Life. Black Apocalypse 2013 World Tour... STFU wiggers and grow a set and stop all this whining. It won't be long friends, wait, be quiet, you'll see Old Harry's prophecy come true. Zulu Dawn
Now that is funny! Did you name your mule Esther!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put. I guess some white people really think that they are, according to one white trash racist website, "nature's finest handiwork." I would say "nature's finest [mistake]." Ignorance is bliss for those white folks. They can keep deluding themselves into believing they are god's unto themselves. I hope when white power/supremacy fade away forever they don't commit suicide lol.
Where would you be right now without the white man?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Oh my my wrote:
All this racial slurs doesn't bother me bc it doesn't DEFINE me. I KNOW WHO I AM. I live around all whites and I know they are watching and talking about us. It bothers them when they have nothing bad to say lol. My family and I laugh at them lol, bc they are white , poor and that white skin isn't putting money in their pockets. Rich , whites don't consider the poor whites lol. It's truely amazing. When you find a poor white person , you have to say to yourself , what happen to them , bc the doors of opportunity has always been wide upen for them! It's the poor asses that loves to spread all this hate bc their white skin hasn't bennifited them at all. Poor asses! Mad at blacks, get mad at the whites, the rich , wealthy, highly educated ones who hate you poor ass whites!
You say you live around poor whites? I thought you were rich? Did you move? Contradict yourself much? I guess maybe you're just Moving on Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
O DUM MA

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

WOULD O DUM MA BE HIGH YELLOW??? Y
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my my wrote:
Oh yes I see there is a whole lot of hating on the black race. We'll let me tell you this, Iam black and very, very proud to be Black. I have a beautiful family , home that I own 4 cars in the driveway , pool. I live good sweetie pie. I enjoy my life and I also own a vacation spot that we go to in the summer. I've been truely blessed. I and my family are law abiding people and I just want you racist people to know that not all of us blacks are trouble minded. I live around whites whom I know don't want us in this area, but we don't really give a hoop lol. I know we most likely are more wealthier than most of the whites we live around . I love it, we eat it up. Thanks for reading this, God Bless!!!
Living in the ghetto in a $20,000 home with a $200 a month mortgage allows one to have extra finances to splurge on other misc. toys and feel financial superior over their neighbors. Doesn't mean they are.

The local swimming hole isn't much of a vacation spot and 4 old broken down cars don't mean wealth for those who are truly financially independent
Oh my my

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this lol, this is all the truth, they owe us, we don't owe them a damn thing. We blacks are here to stay baby. We live the good life. We also believe in GOD. You whites are do mad at us, well you need to get mad at yourselves, obviously you white skin isn't working for y'all crackers . When I see poor , white trash , I laugh at y'all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my my wrote:
<quoted text> I love this lol, this is all the truth, they owe us, we don't owe them a damn thing. We blacks are here to stay baby. We live the good life. We also believe in GOD. You whites are do mad at us, well you need to get mad at yourselves, obviously you white skin isn't working for y'all crackers . When I see poor , white trash , I laugh at y'all.
Your college education and your wealthy side is showing! LMFAO! Your writing is atrocious!

I just hope they fix this welfare thing by night fall before you people burn all the cities down.

Being black is so easy even a Cave Man could do it!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/12/compute...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,901 - 14,920 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min trkk drvng retard 29,058
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 42 min Worth Repeating 31,103
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 5 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 6 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 8 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 20 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000