The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,881 - 14,900 of 18,763 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18613
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, who knows what would have happened? I know white people like to delude themselves into believing blacks would be "better off". I just laugh as I sit back and watch white supremacy crumble as their allotted time slowly runs out. Enjoy your racist arrogance and hubris. Time is running out!
Where would you be without the white man? Honestly!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18614
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sam38063 wrote:
The world has charged , you are only a few.
It's not the whites you have to worry about idiot. You people are killing each other daily in alarming numbers. You are no longer the predominant minority as the Hispanics have taken over that coveted prize. In a couple of decades at the most you people will be as extinct as the dinosaur and you won't be able to blame anybody but the BLACK man for it and of course George W. Bush. LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18615
Oct 12, 2013
 
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, who knows what would have happened? I know white people like to delude themselves into believing blacks would be "better off". I just laugh as I sit back and watch white supremacy crumble as their allotted time slowly runs out. Enjoy your racist arrogance and hubris. Time is running out!
How is telling the truth being a racist in your world? You are no different than the rest, when you can't debate the issue and refute the statistics and the facts you do the next best thing, the thing you people have been taught your entire life, you throw out the race card! PATHETIC!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18616
Oct 12, 2013
 
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18619
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sam38063 wrote:
You hate because you hate yourself.
Maybe.

You deny because you deny yourself!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18623
Oct 12, 2013
 
Sam38063 wrote:
Keep talking. You sound like a fool.
At least I am not in the streets gunning down my own race. If you people had more fools there would be more of you around to be foolish!
Obamas Son Travon

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18626
Oct 12, 2013
 
WPWW wrote:
THE SIMPLE TRUTH is we've experimented with the idea that Blacks could live in White culture and be an asset to the community and it has PROVEN to be a dismal failure. Face FACTS. Blacks have RUINED the public education system, they have RUINED many of our inner cities, they have swamped and overloaded the welfare system in this country. Blacks on the whole contribute the least by far to this country and they have the gall to demand the most. Blacks are a total burden on the system. No one can HONESTLY say that the United States has benefitted by having a large Black population.
You speak the truth, the unspeakable truth, the truth that shall not be spoken yet cannot be denied lest Kafart lable you A racist.
The experiment failed. Bring back Jim Crowe.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18627
Oct 12, 2013
 
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So all blks are in streets with guns ?
Not all. Just enough to put a big dent in the black population and you know it. Blacks have areas where YOU will not go. There is no white area where I would not go. Interesting don't you think?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18628
Oct 12, 2013
 
Sam38063 wrote:
I am not a criminal and don't know any criminals.
My hat off to you. There are black areas will you will not be caught, especially at night correct?
Obamas Son Travon

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18629
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For thousands of years all the african new was get up in the morning, take A $hit, eat something, anything, raid the neighboring village, steal, rob , rape, murder, and carry off anything of value. Get back home, eat something, anything, take A $hit, phuck something, anything, go to sleep and start up again the next morning. Get up, take A $hit, eat something.........
The bottom line is they are doing in this country what they have ALWAYS BEEN DOING. Get up, take A $hit, you know the rest..........

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18630
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It must be a stress relief for all race chauvinists on here to make so many posts within an hour about black people...whew boy lol! Feel better now Whitey? Since you would love to kill indiscriminately you have spout hate on Topix. Ahhhh.....the privilege of Freedom of Speech. To bad you little hellions are so powerless. You may be taken for a threat! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18631
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
It must be a stress relief for all race chauvinists on here to make so many posts within an hour about black people...whew boy lol! Feel better now Whitey? Since you would love to kill indiscriminately you have spout hate on Topix. Ahhhh.....the privilege of Freedom of Speech. To bad you little hellions are so powerless. You may be taken for a threat! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I know, everybody is a racist except you and all black people of course because that is the way you have been taught since childhood. Only whitey can be a racist because whitey bought black slaves from black slave masters decades ago. Let it go son, let it go..
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18633
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh yes I see there is a whole lot of hating on the black race. We'll let me tell you this, Iam black and very, very proud to be Black. I have a beautiful family , home that I own 4 cars in the driveway , pool. I live good sweetie pie. I enjoy my life and I also own a vacation spot that we go to in the summer. I've been truely blessed. I and my family are law abiding people and I just want you racist people to know that not all of us blacks are trouble minded. I live around whites whom I know don't want us in this area, but we don't really give a hoop lol. I know we most likely are more wealthier than most of the whites we live around . I love it, we eat it up. Thanks for reading this, God Bless!!!
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18634
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>And you sound like a Rhodes Scholar. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. NOT.
38063 is Sambo's prison ID number. 15 is his l\ligger IQ number.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18635
Oct 12, 2013
 
Oh my my wrote:
Oh yes I see there is a whole lot of hating on the black race. We'll let me tell you this, Iam black and very, very proud to be Black. I have a beautiful family , home that I own 4 cars in the driveway , pool. I live good sweetie pie. I enjoy my life and I also own a vacation spot that we go to in the summer. I've been truely blessed. I and my family are law abiding people and I just want you racist people to know that not all of us blacks are trouble minded. I live around whites whom I know don't want us in this area, but we don't really give a hoop lol. I know we most likely are more wealthier than most of the whites we live around . I love it, we eat it up. Thanks for reading this, God Bless!!!
Whatever floats your boat Oprah! LMFAO!

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18637
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMWAO!! WE obviously have power over YOU. Kfeckless is like Pavlov's dog. WE pull Kfart's strings and he keeps returning to spew mO' antiquated bullsheet from the 1960's.
As I apparently pull your strings too! Bwaaaaaaaa!
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18638
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat Oprah! LMFAO!
Thank You so very much for this comment. Like I say, all blacks aren't bad people, just like all whites aren't bad people. I know of some bad blacks and whites. You all know of some bad whites and blacks. There is good and bad in all of us to be truthful! I don't hate no one. I advise people to be careful when dealing with everyone bc there is so much messed up people out here! Black, White, All Races of people! Good luck everyone, do the best you can in life, no matter what color you are. What's important is what's inside of your heart , Not color of our SKIN! Bless Y'all , Loves you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18639
Oct 12, 2013
 
Oh my my wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You so very much for this comment. Like I say, all blacks aren't bad people, just like all whites aren't bad people. I know of some bad blacks and whites. You all know of some bad whites and blacks. There is good and bad in all of us to be truthful! I don't hate no one. I advise people to be careful when dealing with everyone bc there is so much messed up people out here! Black, White, All Races of people! Good luck everyone, do the best you can in life, no matter what color you are. What's important is what's inside of your heart , Not color of our SKIN! Bless Y'all , Loves you!
You should spread your rhetoric to the black community. If you really wanted to be helpful and caring as you come across so arrogantly you would direct your efforts toward taking care of a race of people who is hell bent on destroying its self, your race..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18640
Oct 12, 2013
 
Guess what color?

&fe ature=share
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18641
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes I know that so much of the black race is really bad. I am black and I don't bother with blacks , whites ect. All that much bc people can be so messy. It's heart breaking. I really wouldn't know where to start to be truthful!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul ( Rocky) Phillips (Feb '10) 18 min PaulsFriend 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,254
Haunted Places in Dayton Ohio (Mar '08) 1 hr Reality 42
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 2 hr Mike Brown High C... 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr lol 31,182
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 3 hr Mike Brown High C... 2
Family Law Attorneys 4 hr bryanflake1984 7

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••