The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,681 - 14,700 of 18,880 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#18288 Oct 1, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Did they have you put the gown on and said the Doctor will be in to see you shortly and you said are you done yet Doctor and the Doctor replied look no hands.Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-----7734/2013
When I was done, the doc didn't wash off his c.ock and I axed why, and he said his wife wants some of that Negro stuff in her virginia.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#18289 Oct 1, 2013
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
.... and nothing from barock on the matter.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18290 Oct 1, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was done, the doc didn't wash off his c.ock and I axed why, and he said his wife wants some of that Negro stuff in her virginia.
Being thatch Doctor was a Hebrew did he offer to circumsize you so he could get a tip $$ Bwwwwwwwa
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#18291 Oct 1, 2013
Another one of Obama's sons...

http://www.ny1.com/content/news/189706/five-s...
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18292 Oct 1, 2013
Hello I am the one who started and will finish
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18293 Oct 1, 2013
before black momma wrote:
Hello I am the one who started and will finish
Before black momma in the muderland there was kuntanigra a big spoon billed lip witch Doctor casting spells on all the rest of her tribe of aperic00ns and she smuggled onto a ship and came to America where she met her prince Aryanna the city slick b/Tch I bet you heard that well did you? Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)----- and that's how KFECAL was tured. Lol
Just Figure

Denver, CO

#18294 Oct 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Another one of Obama's sons...
http://www.ny1.com/content/news/189706/five-s...
The charges are pending against this psychotic murderous piece of black shit because it's a scum l\ligger!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#18295 Oct 1, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Being thatch Doctor was a Hebrew did he offer to circumsize you so he could get a tip $$ Bwwwwwwwa
The doctor circumsized me about 12 years ago because I wanted the foreskin to stretch out the chittlins that I planned for a barabaque.The skin came out nice and crispy.
Kallark27

Denver, CO

#18296 Oct 1, 2013
Why is evabody MOCKIN ma sorry black ass?
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#18297 Oct 1, 2013
Just Figure wrote:
<quoted text>The charges are pending against this psychotic murderous piece of black shit because it's a scum l\ligger!
Lincoln wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa, I have to admit that would probably help.
Her

Norwalk, CA

#18298 Oct 2, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa, I have to admit that would probably help.
If that was to even happen even now we are taking a lot of things with us. You guys would kill each other. It is in the DNA
Her

Norwalk, CA

#18299 Oct 2, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Before black momma in the muderland there was kuntanigra a big spoon billed lip witch Doctor casting spells on all the rest of her tribe of aperic00ns and she smuggled onto a ship and came to America where she met her prince Aryanna the city slick b/Tch I bet you heard that well did you? Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)----- and that's how KFECAL was tured. Lol
Before that your ancestors were living in caves eating their own feces. Incestous practices were among your kind can you say The Elephant man offsprings and a few more water head,hair lip babies.
BozoClown

Saint Louis, MO

#18300 Oct 2, 2013
Her wrote:
<quoted text>Before that your ancestors were living in caves eating their own feces. Incestous practices were among your kind can you say The Elephant man offsprings and a few more water head,hair lip babies.
Your just another stain on societies toilet of life now have a nice day and flush yourself down the drain. lol

Since: Nov 11

Pleasanton, CA

#18302 Oct 2, 2013
Hello fans! I am back!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18303 Oct 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Hello fans! I am back!
tell us some more lies white boy!

Fenton, MI

#18304 Oct 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>tell us some more lies white boy!
You first!
Roy R

Tampa, FL

#18305 Oct 2, 2013
Use your last paystub to obtain a car today visit us at DriveNowNetwork.com if you want to drive a new car today
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18307 Oct 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
KCASPER he called you out and you miserable failed again your one big dumaazz cartoon character your new moniker I will call you is "Baby Huey" you do where a diaper pumpkin lol oh I'm sorry that depends. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)-----
Zookeeper

Newhall, CA

#18308 Oct 2, 2013
Hey Kfecal, if you surrender to Animal Control and promise not to throw your fecal matter, we'll give you a bucket of fried chicken and a watermelon in your cage tonight.

Fenton, MI

#18309 Oct 2, 2013
Thxs for all the love and support from all my adoring fans! You all complete me. Topix would not be complete without all of your hilarious/meaningless insults!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home2Home Consignments Bait & Switch (Mar '11) 1 hr vetted 12
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,202
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 12 hr Ann Fan 3
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 13 hr Cat74 35
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 19 hr bill 44
Found dog! (Dec '13) Aug 27 Hero Officer Wilson 7
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••