The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,661 - 14,680 of 18,610 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18256
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully, this is the FUNNIEST response I've ever heard! Good job!
Wow! He about summed you up pumpkin or is it brown sugar rotflmao have a nice evening Magilla HONK! HONK!(;-(l)----
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18258
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>She probly a crack ho if you no what I be sayin...
First of all she owns 4 concrete trucks. See how you will turn on your own in a second. This is why I love old school white folks they could care less about all this BS hate. Well I hope everyone pays their rent on time the only ones who never have an excuse are the Mexicans they pay on time never late.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18259
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist? I thought you were above that? What would your wife say?
To Warrior & KaFart no longer Kallark27,

I agree KaFart, family should be left out of these juvenile rants these idiots are posting. If someone brings family or mentions family then all is fair game in Love & War which leads me to this point.

KaFart I was beginning to have respect for you until I caught you in a lie. We both had entertaining engagements in our quest for dominance. The one difference between us is , I can remember what I post. You on the other hand have forgotten that you mention you had a African American wife that was dark skinned. No problem there. Now fast forward to present. You are now claiming your wife is a white women. You have played these simpletons on topix like dueling banjos in Missouri. You sir have no credibility left unless you claim to be a Polygamist or an ADULTERY, which is KaFart.? Perhaps if you start to regain my respect then I will call you by your moniker of Kallark27.

To all you other idiots on Topix especially the ones in Missouri STFU white trash. You got punk cowboys in Texas that are laying the pipe to Pumpkin and and his running but(T) buddy ICP2013 formally know as Steve according to Mr. Waco. YOU homosexuals make me PUKE.

To the others that have been quoting history and conspiracy STFU! We have an old saying down south, "You don't eat your own" Do you understand? Well do you!

To Black Momma I think a cold beer and dance is in order. Perhaps one day you will take me up on this offer. On my epitaph inscription it will read, "I did it my why" (Elvis)

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18260
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
To Warrior & KaFart no longer Kallark27,
I agree KaFart, family should be left out of these juvenile rants these idiots are posting. If someone brings family or mentions family then all is fair game in Love & War which leads me to this point.
KaFart I was beginning to have respect for you until I caught you in a lie. We both had entertaining engagements in our quest for dominance. The one difference between us is , I can remember what I post. You on the other hand have forgotten that you mention you had a African American wife that was dark skinned. No problem there. Now fast forward to present. You are now claiming your wife is a white women. You have played these simpletons on topix like dueling banjos in Missouri. You sir have no credibility left unless you claim to be a Polygamist or an ADULTERY, which is KaFart.? Perhaps if you start to regain my respect then I will call you by your moniker of Kallark27.
To all you other idiots on Topix especially the ones in Missouri STFU white trash. You got punk cowboys in Texas that are laying the pipe to Pumpkin and and his running but(T) buddy ICP2013 formally know as Steve according to Mr. Waco. YOU homosexuals make me PUKE.
To the others that have been quoting history and conspiracy STFU! We have an old saying down south, "You don't eat your own" Do you understand? Well do you!
To Black Momma I think a cold beer and dance is in order. Perhaps one day you will take me up on this offer. On my epitaph inscription it will read, "I did it my why" (Elvis)
Interesting. First of all, when did I ever say my wife was black? You do know that there are like 3 or 4 Kallark27's right? People who like to mimic and mock every word I say. As far as polygamy, that's the conclusion you have reached? It isn't true. Has NEVER been true. I'm sure all these little hellions on here can attest to that.(They hang on every word I say.)
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18261
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
To Warrior & KaFart no longer Kallark27,
I agree KaFart, family should be left out of these juvenile rants these idiots are posting. If someone brings family or mentions family then all is fair game in Love & War which leads me to this point.
KaFart I was beginning to have respect for you until I caught you in a lie. We both had entertaining engagements in our quest for dominance. The one difference between us is , I can remember what I post. You on the other hand have forgotten that you mention you had a African American wife that was dark skinned. No problem there. Now fast forward to present. You are now claiming your wife is a white women. You have played these simpletons on topix like dueling banjos in Missouri. You sir have no credibility left unless you claim to be a Polygamist or an ADULTERY, which is KaFart.? Perhaps if you start to regain my respect then I will call you by your moniker of Kallark27.
To all you other idiots on Topix especially the ones in Missouri STFU white trash. You got punk cowboys in Texas that are laying the pipe to Pumpkin and and his running but(T) buddy ICP2013 formally know as Steve according to Mr. Waco. YOU homosexuals make me PUKE.
To the others that have been quoting history and conspiracy STFU! We have an old saying down south, "You don't eat your own" Do you understand? Well do you!
To Black Momma I think a cold beer and dance is in order. Perhaps one day you will take me up on this offer. On my epitaph inscription it will read, "I did it my why" (Elvis)
Aryanna you and waco are tossing each others salads and KFART is your house servant nice little munkey isn't he AB private eye I heard you were slopping on Harry's Missouri black snake I bet you heard that well did you? Bwwwwwa
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18262
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

How many sons does Obama have?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24383...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18263
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. First of all, when did I ever say my wife was black? You do know that there are like 3 or 4 Kallark27's right? People who like to mimic and mock every word I say. As far as polygamy, that's the conclusion you have reached? It isn't true. Has NEVER been true. I'm sure all these little hellions on here can attest to that.(They hang on every word I say.)
Aryan Prince has a great point. I went back and found where you said you have a black wife. Are you a Mormon Kafart? Do you have your own Sister Wife's TV show? Or are you just a big LIAR? Do you hear me Kafart, well do you.........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18264
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Chuck wrote:
How many sons does Obama have?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24383...
SAD. Everyday you can find these animals doing something savage to the human race yet on this forum we have several posters denying there is even a problem. The deniers are almost as bad as these thugs.....

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18265
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My wife is as white as a glass of curdled white milk and smells like limburger cheese. Her eyes are green just like the mold between her toes.

Since: Nov 11

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18266
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Aryan Prince has a great point. I went back and found where you said you have a black wife. Are you a Mormon Kafart? Do you have your own Sister Wife's TV show? Or are you just a big LIAR? Do you hear me Kafart, well do you.........
Lol you are a liar. Re-Post what I supposedly said.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18269
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are a liar. Re-Post what I supposedly said.
You're a damn LIAR! You have had two posters call you out and you continue to lie. You have zero credibility. You probably live in the ghettos of Detroit also and sell dope instead of working at Ford. LIAR!
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18271
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Car thief sprayed with invisible dye in honeypot trap.(before and after pics)

http://i.imgur.com/dAutN6M.jpg

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18273
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

i had a prostate exam today and the doctor used his bare c.ock instead of his finger.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18274
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I got stopped by a honkie cop last week and he had me get out of the car and get down on the ground where he btried to slip his c.ock into my poop hole.
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18275
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Chuck wrote:
Car thief sprayed with invisible dye in honeypot trap.(before and after pics)
http://i.imgur.com/dAutN6M.jpg
" Yafet Askale, 28, denied breaking into the vehicle which had been fitted with a traceable liquid called SmartWater, which contains a dye that becomes visible under ultra violet light.

As he stole items including a laptop he activated a system which sprayed him with the substance and alerted police the car had been broken into. Ultra violet lights showed Askale covered in the spray. "

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18278
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of sick freak is this guy?
He was a little jewish doctor about 65 years old. Dr. Rob Reiner.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18279
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are a liar. Re-Post what I supposedly said.
KLIAR you have been busted you freaking g!nny he called you out and you failed I have a job in my circus for you grab a shovel and follow the elephants your a pro @ sanitation you blend right in with the dung.Bwwwwwwwwwa lol 7734/2013(;-(l)----
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18281
Oct 1, 2013
 
I bet Kafart is a ZeBRO just like Obama..
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18282
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallarik27 wrote:
i had a prostate exam today and the doctor used his bare c.ock instead of his finger.
Did they have you put the gown on and said the Doctor will be in to see you shortly and you said are you done yet Doctor and the Doctor replied look no hands.Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-----7734/2013
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18283
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a little jewish doctor about 65 years old. Dr. Rob Reiner.
Those were the days meat head.Honk! Honk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••