The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,374

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WACO KID 2013

Garland, TX

#18198 Sep 27, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> What would make everyone even MORE HAPPY would be for Blacks to go back to the Mudderland. 1212.
WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE. WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE. NO WINOs(WHITE IN NAME ONLY) WIGGERS, OR WHITE TRAITOR TRASH ALLOWED. 5372.
Hello pudding.
Lmao Is White Pride a new gay group? I know we use PRIDE as our slogan. If so you're invited to my Houston Ranch for some bare back riding. Just follow the veins in my Stromboli, I promise it we lead you into sexual Nirvana. Maybe you, Steve(ICP), & Pumpkin can car pool. WACO in da house!
Truth

Denver, CO

#18199 Sep 27, 2013
WACO KID 2013, how's everything going on Brokeback Mountain? All that butt lovin has you down on your knees all the time, those rug burns must hurt. No pain, no gain. All those Hollyweird AIDS fund raisers are helping to prolong your gay buckaroo life on the mountain. Don't worry about those contagious pus pocket blisters all over your body, it's all part of the HIV extermination process.
WACO KID 2013

Garland, TX

#18200 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
WACO KID 2013, how's everything going on Brokeback Mountain? All that butt lovin has you down on your knees all the time, those rug burns must hurt. No pain, no gain. All those Hollyweird AIDS fund raisers are helping to prolong your gay buckaroo life on the mountain. Don't worry about those contagious pus pocket blisters all over your body, it's all part of the HIV extermination process.
Sweetie how often it is that the loudest cries of denial is in fact a person secrete confession. No pain, no gain perhaps you should invest in a good quality lube my sweet buckaroo...WACO.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18203 Sep 27, 2013
WACO KID 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Clown & Pumpkin,
All this talk about white black, black white, does it really matter sissy buckaroos. What we need is love the kind of man love we shared on my Houston ranch last summer. STEVE do you remember when we took Pumpkin on his first bare back ride? How both you boys gazed upon my one eyed stallion as it erupted in a Cream brle covering both you boys in a white creamy love sauce? I miss you boys dearly and hope we can get together soon. Love you Steve give my regards to Pumpkin. WACO....
Hey sissy boy your happier then a queen in boystown and fruitier than Little Richard now get dressed up like the girl yomomma wanted and by the way your double jointed s/ck yourself now move along before your lover AB d!k slaps you and gives you the Hershey squirts and you will need an kaopectate flamer cocktail.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)---- your new moniker is "RainbowBrite"your so flamboyant pinky!

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#18204 Sep 27, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, looks like Kfecal hasn't heard about the DISCOVERY THAT CAUCASIANS EXISTED IN NORTH AMERICA THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE SO-CALLED "NATIVE AMERICANS." DID INJUNS GENOCIDE THE ORIGINAL CAUCASIAN REAL NATIVE AMERICANS? Even IF you don't want to believe CAUCASIANS ARE THE REAL "NATIVE AMERICANS," it was the WHITE MAN WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY UP. The so-called "Native Americans" were slaughtering each other through tribal warfare and were far from the nature loving, peace loving "hippies" that Hymieweird likes to portray them to be. View the Mel Gibson flick "Apocalypto" and that gives you a give perspective on how "Injuns" really were. THIS LAND IS OUR LAND, THIS LAND AIN'T YOUR LAND, FROM THE REDWOOD FOREST TO THE GULFSTREAM WATERS, THIS LAND IS WHITE MAN'S LAND FOR YOU AND WPWW.
Lol and who told you that? What's even funnier is that because Caucasians were supposedly here before Red skinned people that somehow makes it ok for Cortez, Columbus, and other self-righteous "Christian" Europeans to "re-claim" what was theirs right? Is there any proof that Columbus and others knew about these people, whom they considered heathens, as "kin" to them? What's even more funny about your logic is that because Native Americans and others engaged in self-destruction that that somehow nullifies, negates, and whitewashes (pun intended) the gross sins of Europeans? Give me a break! That's the argument people use when they want to excuse INEXCUSABLE bad behavior and wicked acts. Or they're so engrossed in self-righteousness they can't think objectively. They would rather throw ALL blame on Zionist conspiracies as if Whitey is sooooooo weak and helpless.
GSoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18205 Sep 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and who told you that? What's even funnier is that because Caucasians were supposedly here before Red skinned people that somehow makes it ok for Cortez, Columbus, and other self-righteous "Christian" Europeans to "re-claim" what was theirs right? Is there any proof that Columbus and others knew about these people, whom they considered heathens, as "kin" to them? What's even more funny about your logic is that because Native Americans and others engaged in self-destruction that that somehow nullifies, negates, and whitewashes (pun intended) the gross sins of Europeans? Give me a break! That's the argument people use when they want to excuse INEXCUSABLE bad behavior and wicked acts. Or they're so engrossed in self-righteousness they can't think objectively. They would rather throw ALL blame on Zionist conspiracies as if Whitey is sooooooo weak and helpless.
I control all the media munkey boy due a trick and I will throw you a fin now stfu and shine my shoes sambo.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18209 Sep 27, 2013
Miley Cyrus smiley Mikey miley $cyrus shorty so drunk she be coming out her clothes
Lil white bitch can work that big black pole. Ride it you're gonna have a white world with no white girls
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18211 Sep 27, 2013
WACO KID 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie how often it is that the loudest cries of denial is in fact a person secrete confession. No pain, no gain perhaps you should invest in a good quality lube my sweet buckaroo...WACO.
I hear you use a lube that warms you're cold azz up it's called "BendGay".Bwwwwwwwww a now go ahead and frolic and skip down the road fudge packer.lol concur in da rear 7734/2013 (;-(l)---
WACO KID 2013

Denver, CO

#18212 Sep 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
I pop my my own pus pocket blisters and as for my knee rug burns, I use my cowboy partner's semen and it taste good too! I'm gay, proud and skinny! YEEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!
Makumba

Park Ridge, IL

#18214 Sep 28, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, da indians came here fom china ober da baring strait when it be covered wif ice 15000 years ago.
das rite tarny an all da l\liggas be fall outta da trees in a watermelon patch afta all da bananas was ate up.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18216 Sep 28, 2013
Herey deddy are we go in to ma ma fer the partey. Yep she's just showen off cause sher done got her selves one of those new fanciee things might jigs. Alwatz was the favorite cause she pass thh 3/red grade hell tommy Joe pass it twice in two years.Deddy down her go felin bad want me to pick her up. Naw honey your sister was here an tad ago bonnie jean did her paw fine
thanker

Long Beach, CA

#18217 Sep 28, 2013
Yous nose it woods bees easa to gets som real economy goin devalopment to gets ur betr lifes fur most peples. but iffn yous looks ats huse bin havn dem babies den ones mite want fur a reel reck wich mite git som deep epic restorin balanse darwin tipes corectin goin farwerd.

Southfield, MI

#18218 Sep 28, 2013
Laramie Bronco Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It has been PROVEN that Caucasians were HERE IN WHAT HAS BECOME AMERICA LONG BEFORE THE SO-CALLED "NATIVE AMERICANS." As I said even IF this recent discovery ISN'T TRUE, it was WHITES WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY FROM THE WILDERNESS. The Indian tribes were very primitive, and constantly killing each other off, and really they weren't and aren't much more advanced than Africans. Sorry if the troof hurts, Kfeckless. 1525
And you are a truth machine eh? Give me a break lol. Your logic is skewed and warped nigh irreparably. That's so hilarious that you feel just because Indians killed each other it somehow justifies what Europeans did. Like with Holodomar. In order to take away from the Holocaust, you throw in Holodomar as if one was worse than the other. They were both tragedies, stains on human history. Stop trying to excuse Whiteys wickedness. He is just as bad as everyone else pumpkin. ;-)
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18219 Sep 28, 2013
thanker wrote:
Yous nose it woods bees easa to gets som real economy goin devalopment to gets ur betr lifes fur most peples. but iffn yous looks ats huse bin havn dem babies den ones mite want fur a reel reck wich mite git som deep epic restorin balanse darwin tipes corectin goin farwerd.
Couzin schooner is that you sum of I've bitch yo old back water hill billy orzark butt loving get your azx back home to see your kin.
thanker

Long Beach, CA

#18220 Sep 28, 2013
yo momma yus got dat nasty stuf ain't want get nere ta dat sumha am here nah.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18221 Sep 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a truth machine eh? Give me a break lol. Your logic is skewed and warped nigh irreparably. That's so hilarious that you feel just because Indians killed each other it somehow justifies what Europeans did. Like with Holodomar. In order to take away from the Holocaust, you throw in Holodomar as if one was worse than the other. They were both tragedies, stains on human history. Stop trying to excuse Whiteys wickedness. He is just as bad as everyone else pumpkin. ;-)
KPUMPKIN take your brillo head out of the urinal and stop all the brown noseing your race of out of control bootlip ch!mps have contributed to your own race Holocaust I wish it would get quicker results we all would be alot better off now that is What you're pal Harry H. Claims is the Zulu dawn TNB Inc. Goodnight brown sugar (lol)

Southfield, MI

#18223 Sep 28, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>KPUMPKIN take your brillo head out of the urinal and stop all the brown noseing your race of out of control bootlip ch!mps have contributed to your own race Holocaust I wish it would get quicker results we all would be alot better off now that is What you're pal Harry H. Claims is the Zulu dawn TNB Inc. Goodnight brown sugar (lol)
Yes you are correct. The human race is out of control. As far as the blacks going extinct because of some holocaust, well, that will never happen. Sorry.

Southfield, MI

#18224 Sep 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Aight, day aint nuffin worser stankin an dummer dan a waycississt l\ligga like ma nasty black ass, aight? Down wit whitey, down wit whitey, down wit whitey! I sell ma nappy hare to da SOS PAD COMPANEE, aight?
Awwww....PO widdle Whitey.....he be sew angWY when I sez stuff he dunt lyk....dats why he have twy and bee me.....po widdle Whitey....a tear faws dawn my i.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18225 Sep 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....PO widdle Whitey.....he be sew angWY when I sez stuff he dunt lyk....dats why he have twy and bee me.....po widdle Whitey....a tear faws dawn my i.....
You sound like a racist? I thought you were above that? What would your wife say?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18226 Sep 28, 2013
WOW you people truly are sick..

http://www.kplctv.com/story/23554172/cpso-pas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr reality 31,302
Where's all the old threads? 19 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... 20 hr Bro 3
cheeks club 21 hr Bro 10
The Dayton Oasis, the Dayton Stoop, the DDN mes... (Jan '09) 22 hr masterofconcretep... 5
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 22 hr Carlea Pearman 68
Do you need advice about love or relationships? (May '09) Sat Kenflosmooth 16
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]