The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17996 Sep 22, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious- and delusional- once again! So much BS that I'll just pick out the most outrageous nonsense to refute.
Whites need "backup from a team of cowards" to " go up against a black man"? 10 on 1 ??
You have it twisted again. It's the other way around. A solitary knee grow is only going to beat a woman or a person they outmatch. It's when they are in a group of 2 or more that they become really brave. That's when they CHIMP OUT. If you like, I could provide dozens of links to videos and news stories proving same. How much actual proof could YOU provide?
On a side note: your "husband"... Who I'd wager isn't even real, but if he does exist as you claim... has got to be the most pathetic pussy on earth. Some little bitch who enjoys getting pushed around by a fat smelly gorilla.
I bet in her made up imagination marriage she is the man and her p/ssy wiped stay @ home apron string wearing house boy is just a punk,oh by the way don't pay attention to her she hasn't been taking her prozac in weeks and she is due for her ect treatment won't that be shocking....lol BwwwwwA 7734/2013 (;-(l)------
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17997 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your brainless, stereotypical views, black folks do know about family. Some of us even come from strong families! But of course, to you, we are all the same right? Give me a break. That's like saying all white people are like you, painfully ignorant, blindly racist Nazi's who would love to murder the innocent along with the guilty.
KFARTSTEIN you it the nail on the head some of your pack come from a strong background but that is very minimal because most of you're race are out of control animals, being Sunday why don't you go preach to your so called pack of spoon guberment fed primates,hmmmm!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17999 Sep 22, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
<quoted text>Kfart probably is a "reverend." Hell, it seems like 1 ou 3 Black males are either a "reverend," in jail, or both.
Actually he is a Reverend just like his mentor Jesse Jackoffson Jr.I bet he won't be getting a free IPad where he's going...lol and he stated every ch!mp should get one for free.Haha!
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#18000 Sep 22, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
<quoted text>Kfart probably is a "reverend." Hell, it seems like 1 ou 3 Black males are either a "reverend," in jail, or both.
I be resemble dat remarx, as a matta fax, my gorillaness will not let me be answers dat remarx cause I aint no hows to.
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#18001 Sep 22, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KFARTSTEIN you it the nail on the head some of your pack come from a strong background but that is very minimal because most of you're race are out of control animals, being Sunday why don't you go preach to your so called pack of spoon guberment fed primates,hmmmm!
Das rite, my l\ligga famlee come frum a strong smellin background of stanky gorillas. My l\ligganess will not allows me to say utterwize.

Since: Nov 11

Grand Rapids, MI

#18008 Sep 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how you always seem to avoid my points of truth about a certain segment of our society. I don't put all people of one group into a box but you have to admit that the majority of the group in question is a big burden on society don't you? The statistics are there to prove it right?
Well if you spoke truth then I would not ignore it. You make sweeping generalizations which defy logic and go against any valid debating technique. So yes I often ignore your statements because statistics do not prove what you allege, that somehow statistics can read the hearts and minds of 40 million people. Besides, until become God, then you may judge. Until then, shut up. You are powerless to do even a quarter of what you racist Nazi's masturbate over as you think aboUT illegal, indiscriminate murder, deportation, or whatever. You are weak, pathetic, racist trash that quite frankly, I laugh at because of how impotent you TRULY are. All bark and no bite.
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#18009 Sep 22, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
Is 27, Kfecal's IQ score?
Das rite, only on a goo day afta I eat 3 watermelon.
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#18012 Sep 22, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
Hey Kfart, I'll take a 3 piece of the original and for the sides I'll take cole slaw and taters. Step to it boy before I get your 19 year old manager named Jose to light a fire under that lazy arse of yours. Pepsi to drink too.
Jus hold on there Mista Chimpton, dats way too much infomashun fo dis l\ligga to handles at one time. I can only undastand one thang at a time.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18013 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you spoke truth then I would not ignore it. You make sweeping generalizations which defy logic and go against any valid debating technique. So yes I often ignore your statements because statistics do not prove what you allege, that somehow statistics can read the hearts and minds of 40 million people. Besides, until become God, then you may judge. Until then, shut up. You are powerless to do even a quarter of what you racist Nazi's masturbate over as you think aboUT illegal, indiscriminate murder, deportation, or whatever. You are weak, pathetic, racist trash that quite frankly, I laugh at because of how impotent you TRULY are. All bark and no bite.
Can you name one thing I posted that is wrong?
Kallark27

Park Ridge, IL

#18015 Sep 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name one thing I posted that is wrong?
All yall waycissist whitey madda fakkas be pickin on ma black ass an I be tired of it! Dis madda fakka l\ligga gonna report all yall to da NAACP, FBI, CIA, ACLU, EEOC, Afurmative Axshun, Rev Al Chimpton, SPCA, PITA, FORD, GMC, Toyota, BMW, Fiat, Betty Crocker, Tony the Tiger, Jamie Fox, Black Panthers, Old Man River, Jim Crow, Sheryl Crow, Captan Kangaroo, Howdy Doodee, Mafia, Hells Angels, Pope Booger, Malcolm X, KKK, KGB, China, Mexico, Apefrica, Hollywood, Bugs Bunny, Fat Albert, Martin Loother Kang, Welfare Office, HNIC Obamas and da United Nashuns fo violatin ma Civul Rites and waycissism!

Mount Morris, MI

#18016 Sep 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name one thing I posted that is wrong?
You're righteous in your own eyes and judgemental so nothing you say is wrong. Remember "white makes right" right? Lol
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18017 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're righteous in your own eyes and judgemental so nothing you say is wrong. Remember "white makes right" right? Lol
Actually KDumbazz it's "Stay White Stay Strong you can't go wrong " This message was sponsored by the WPWW network and by the way I'm quite sure Warrior is a native American now I will let you get back to eating your Sunday dinner with you're pack of philthy animals enjoy my friend... lol 7734/2013 (;-(l)--- Oh by the way say high to your uncle Woodrow and aunte Esther Bwwwwwwwa

Mount Morris, MI

#18018 Sep 22, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually KDumbazz it's "Stay White Stay Strong you can't go wrong " This message was sponsored by the WPWW network and by the way I'm quite sure Warrior is a native American now I will let you get back to eating your Sunday dinner with you're pack of philthy animals enjoy my friend... lol 7734/2013 (;-(l)--- Oh by the way say high to your uncle Woodrow and aunte Esther Bwwwwwwwa
Who pulled your string, dummy?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18019 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well if you spoke truth then I would not ignore it."

Those are your words so I will ask again can you point to one thing I posted that is not the truth, just one?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18020 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>All yall waycissist whitey madda fakkas be pickin on ma black ass an I be tired of it! Dis madda fakka l\ligga gonna report all yall to da NAACP, FBI, CIA, ACLU, EEOC, Afurmative Axshun, Rev Al Chimpton, SPCA, PITA, FORD, GMC, Toyota, BMW, Fiat, Betty Crocker, Tony the Tiger, Jamie Fox, Black Panthers, Old Man River, Jim Crow, Sheryl Crow, Captan Kangaroo, Howdy Doodee, Mafia, Hells Angels, Pope Booger, Malcolm X, KKK, KGB, China, Mexico, Apefrica, Hollywood, Bugs Bunny, Fat Albert, Martin Loother Kang, Welfare Office, HNIC Obamas and da United Nashuns fo violatin ma Civul Rites and waycissism!
Now that's FUNNY! I don't care who you are..
Paula Deen

Park Ridge, IL

#18021 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>All yall waycissist whitey madda fakkas be pickin on ma black ass an I be tired of it! Dis madda fakka l\ligga gonna report all yall to da NAACP, FBI, CIA, ACLU, EEOC, Afurmative Axshun, Rev Al Chimpton, SPCA, PITA, FORD, GMC, Toyota, BMW, Fiat, Betty Crocker, Tony the Tiger, Jamie Fox, Black Panthers, Old Man River, Jim Crow, Sheryl Crow, Captan Kangaroo, Howdy Doodee, Mafia, Hells Angels, Pope Booger, Malcolm X, KKK, KGB, China, Mexico, Apefrica, Hollywood, Bugs Bunny, Fat Albert, Martin Loother Kang, Welfare Office, HNIC Obamas and da United Nashuns fo violatin ma Civul Rites and waycissism!
It really breaks my heart when I hear l\liggers calling other l\liggers, l\liggers. Like Rodney King the l\ligger always said, Why can't we l\liggers just all get along? I'm a very fair minded and Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action person. I hired l\liggers as servants at all my Plantation Parties and I gave to the United l\ligger College Fund and all the l\liggers still bitch and complain it's not enough.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#18023 Sep 22, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Kfarts answer for everything is, "dat bees waycisss."
A typical black racist l\ligger.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18024 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Now that's some funny chit man and you lft out Soul Train and Russel "Def Comedy "Simmons and Cheech and Chong. This message was sponsored by Shytz Malt liquor and the Blunts for us foundation. Bwwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18025 Sep 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pulled your string, dummy?
Stfu you fish eyed fool and say hi to your other uncle blind melon chitlen and I'm the one and only string puller now dance bow legs.Bwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!
Harry Callihan

United States

#18027 Sep 22, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu you fish eyed fool and say hi to your other uncle blind melon chitlen and I'm the one and only string puller now dance bow legs.Bwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!
I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami black cobra in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid white trash banjo playing ass-O- but whatever it is you should really fix it! Black Apocalypse is coming!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why I am an Ann fan! 3 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 3 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 3 hr The Hack Checker 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr speakthetruth 31,504
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 18 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 18 hr The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]