The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,572

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17852 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
You read my mind brother. I was in the process of posting my last comment while you were on the target of truth.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17853 Sep 18, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, the l\liggers in Apefrica are just as bad as the Apefrican Americoon l\liggers. They hate ALL whites. As a matter of fact, the chances of a white person being murdered by a l\ligger in South Africa is higher than in this country.
I put my money on the thugs in the Chicago ghettos to kill any and all takers no matter what color they are!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17854 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
All of those hollyweirdos are in to there weirdo religion I believe it's called Kn!ggerism freaking sellouts a bunch of blackazz kisser's undercover Hyme's 7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Bellevue, MI

#17855 Sep 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the murder of 12 whites by a black is a hate crime?
I think this is an inflammatory, loaded question. Not every inter-racial murder is a hate crime. No matter how much white, black, brown, red, yellow, and olive complexioned people piss, moan, and whine about it, every inter-racial murder is NOT a hate crime. I think this hate crime status folks like too attach to everything nowadays is ridiculous. Obviously, and clearly, crime is bad and murder is even worse. It's just that nowadays it seems as if people want to attach "hate crime" to every inter-racial murder. A murder is a murder! Someone, usually innocent, died! Instead assisting the families through the grief process, people seem to focus on whether it was racially motivated. Just more fodder for race chauvinists and trolls to chew over.

Brighton, MI

#17856 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wait a minute....didn't South Africa belong to Africans before European colonization?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17858 Sep 19, 2013
The world has receive and depleted all of our natural instincts we have believe what the structures of the world has told us. Especially the whole black and white hatred of
Not knowing from the educational system shows only oppressed blacks well you all need to read White Cargo the way the world is whoever has an abundance is treated with more respect. Keep in mind the main source of the big money cow is from the black community. They spending habits are at times wasteful all the commodities, general goods are purchase directly from minorities trying to keep up with the Jones.
The main upper class including the black upper do not really black problems in their comfortable or poor white people problems in their little area of devine habitat. I have
a shameful experience when we moved into our upper class Lakewood 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, it even had a wet bar recreational room I made friends with a young girl name Vicky she befriended me the first of few who family was not from of our neighborhood she was so humble and sweet went out her way for me but my uppity family treated her like crap talked about the way she dress. This girl was smart and taught me more about my own culture than a person of my own color. She told me about hurricane Carter, Bob Dylan, Janis Ian song society child,black panthers,
Richard Wright, Thurgood Marshall, and what did I do. Exactly what white people do to minorities started to ignore her not return her phone calls so it is all about the haves and have nothing. I have money and I choose not to live in nice plush areas and affordability is not a problem but when you lose touch with real people real problems something happens to your spirit. Trust me the rich are not racist the only color of acceptance is green,wire transfers, none accountable gold coins,trust deeds
Jumbo Accounts, Keogh accounts,non profit sharing accounts, and hidden Cutmas
So all that the white people world order you can see how far that will get you if your tax bracket is well below poverty level. Good luck in your mythogical journey say hi to the Hobbit frodo. By the way Vicky was white I am so sorry Vicky,Emma,Nickey your whole family.
Hobbits
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17859 Sep 19, 2013
Now take your time call me names point out my grammatical mistakes but having a brain tumor will humble you. Wow it is a humble experience TRY IT.
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17860 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute....didn't South Africa belong to Africans before European colonization?
Hey l\ligger, the whites were the ones that fed the l\liggers, housed the l\liggers, doctored the l\liggers, tried to teach the l\liggers (without avail)and unfortunately kept the l\liggers from exterminating each other, just like in this country, monkey boy. Now go hang yourself with your l\ligger Noose Necktie, l\ligger. I'm sending Big Fat black momma sheboon an Aircraft Carrier anchor cable to help hang her lazy fat black retarded monkey l\ligger ass.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17861 Sep 19, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey l\ligger, the whites were the ones that fed the l\liggers, housed the l\liggers, doctored the l\liggers, tried to teach the l\liggers (without avail)and unfortunately kept the l\liggers from exterminating each other, just like in this country, monkey boy. Now go hang yourself with your l\ligger Noose Necktie, l\ligger. I'm sending Big Fat black momma sheboon an Aircraft Carrier anchor cable to help hang her lazy fat black retarded monkey l\ligger ass.
How sad you are. Do honestly think you could approach the new white man of today who only sees money with that frame of mind set poor little Opie Taylor I guess it will just be only you Goober and Gomer in your new Hobbit world. Good luck I heard Elle Mae and her kin might come by to visit ya hooo paw get her dunnn. Now sing that song There is no first love like my sisters but my dog Pete cum pretty close. NOW !!!
DAT ONE MAKES ME CRY!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17862 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's OK to murder people because it was once theirs? Didn't most of this country belong to the Native Americans years ago? How about Detroit wasn't it a white city in the beginning? Your logic is so flawed as usual!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17863 Sep 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>How sad you are. Do honestly think you could approach the new white man of today who only sees money with that frame of mind set poor little Opie Taylor I guess it will just be only you Goober and Gomer in your new Hobbit world. Good luck I heard Elle Mae and her kin might come by to visit ya hooo paw get her dunnn. Now sing that song There is no first love like my sisters but my dog Pete cum pretty close. NOW !!!
DAT ONE MAKES ME CRY!!!!!
Life was much easier when it was just the "Little Rascals" and "Buckwheat!"
Oteyspanky

Saint Louis, MO

#17864 Sep 19, 2013
STYMIE was the best /l/!gger on the show and by the way KFART played his Aperikan uncle in the yum yum eatem up episode those were the days.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17865 Sep 19, 2013
The old white man right black momma!

Fenton, MI

#17866 Sep 19, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey l\ligger, the whites were the ones that fed the l\liggers, housed the l\liggers, doctored the l\liggers, tried to teach the l\liggers (without avail)and unfortunately kept the l\liggers from exterminating each other, just like in this country, monkey boy. Now go hang yourself with your l\ligger Noose Necktie, l\ligger. I'm sending Big Fat black momma sheboon an Aircraft Carrier anchor cable to help hang her lazy fat black retarded monkey l\ligger ass.
And this totally STUPID answer is why white folks suffer so much. Civilization and ethnic groups have been around for thousands of years before Satan "blessed" white folks with their current "success" in this world. Africans ruled Africans before Europeans got a hard-on for Africa's people and natural resources. Believe it or not, the world will continue to spin without white people. Life goes on. Get over yourself.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17867 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
The old white man right black momma!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5nf9SkLYrWUXX
You know that stymie once visit our school during pta talent show he tried to pick on my mother. He tried every useless male pick up. He even told her you look like Lena Horne which we are all creole women from new Orleans my dad comment stymie better be happy I was not there. All the women in our family are male magnets but its funny most of us try not to use our looks to get what we want but men are stupid.To this day I never change a flat tire.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17868 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this totally STUPID answer is why white folks suffer so much. Civilization and ethnic groups have been around for thousands of years before Satan "blessed" white folks with their current "success" in this world. Africans ruled Africans before Europeans got a hard-on for Africa's people and natural resources. Believe it or not, the world will continue to spin without white people. Life goes on. Get over yourself.
Maybe the world will keep spinning but America would die without the white man. Think about a land without the white man for a minute. Nobody to pay for all the freebies! The savage blacks would attack the rich smart blacks first killing them off in weeks then they would turn on each other until the last can opener was lost, then the last of the blacks would die because they would be too stupid to figure out how to open up a can of beans!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17869 Sep 19, 2013
Oteyspanky wrote:
STYMIE was the best /l/!gger on the show and by the way KFART played his Aperikan uncle in the yum yum eatem up episode those were the days.
I love little baby spanky he was to cute. I had a cat name Darla she was so prissy. She died of I believe of a broken heart she loved my first husband who died of a congenital heart disease they could not explain her death. I can't think about it good bye...... Please don't say anything mean please only this time
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17870 Sep 19, 2013
Can we have one day just try to get to know each other. Not one of you men could answer my son quest for this pet snake. I am a girl when it comes to mice,snakes, bugs,loud notices,fighting in a war getting caught I am the weak link torture no way one toe,finger I'm telling on everybody (smile) I am the worst poster child for women's lib.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#17871 Sep 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I love little baby spanky he was to cute. I had a cat name Darla she was so prissy. She died of I believe of a broken heart she loved my first husband who died of a congenital heart disease they could not explain her death. I can't think about it good bye...... Please don't say anything mean please only this time
Sorry to hear about you're loss.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17872 Sep 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
Can we have one day just try to get to know each other. Not one of you men could answer my son quest for this pet snake. I am a girl when it comes to mice,snakes, bugs,loud notices,fighting in a war getting caught I am the weak link torture no way one toe,finger I'm telling on everybody (smile) I am the worst poster child for women's lib.
I do not understand the question please ask it again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 42 min The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) 21 hr brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Merry Christmas Dec 25 Merry Christmas 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia