The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,382

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
syd system

Norwalk, CA

#17793 Sep 15, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chetty,
Those women are the upper class where those bangles denote their status in their tribe. They were the leaders who sold their lower echelon people to the slave traders.
HaHa I get under your skin
syd system

Norwalk, CA

#17794 Sep 15, 2013
Auchtung wrote:
If you spot Big Fat black momma l\lig sheboon steamrolling on the road, contact the Wildlife and Game Department.
Haha ha zip get under your skin
syd system

Norwalk, CA

#17796 Sep 15, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chetty,
Those women are the upper class where those bangles denote their status in their tribe. They were the leaders who sold their lower echelon people to the slave traders.
I'm sorry is this a insult or compliment
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17797 Sep 15, 2013
Poor scared little white folks we don't want to be around Muslims, gays, Jews, blacks,
Hispsnics,Natives,Asians,Chris tians, Radical free thinkers,Communist because we have F over everything but not the animals YET!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17798 Sep 15, 2013
syd system wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry is this a insult or compliment
I really don't know. I really aint hip to that insult or compliment jive, if you catch my drift?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17800 Sep 15, 2013
Aunt Jemima wrote:
My my my dat Al Chimpton sho bees lookin peeked and scrawny lately. Wat bees ailin' dat negro? Dew he gots duh AIDs sickness oh dew dat negro bees illing from dat cancer sickness?
Dat /l/!gga be using to much soul glow in his processed white man's hairdew it shrunk him and he's not been able to preach and make bank poor little soapbox preacher......lol pass the plate throw a few Benjamin's in for that fake azz Rev. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)------
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17801 Sep 16, 2013
Their is a white boy he's got
Greasy smile
Greasy kids
Greasy hair listening to rock n roll stations but ain't that america for you
Little pink houses

I swear this is a true story A old white man son was going to convert his home into solar power his rebuttal was. How. In . Hell its gonna run during the night he was rich
Ain't that American
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17802 Sep 16, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me how rude of me.I assume you spoke early,inbred, Kentuckian, backwood banjo deliverance dialect. I can recall a few words when my family and I went to a actual backwoods brawl of the Hatfield and McCoy's very informative. Thelma Lou was on spring break decided to
return home from beauty school after all it was a six year course to see the family. She wanted to borrow the car father inform her nothing has change in order for her to use the car she must perform fellacio on him. She complied but his penis did not taste normal it had the smell of human feces. He forgot her brother had already had ask previously now you understand sodomy following fellacio that's the way you guys get things done
Get her dunnn
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17803 Sep 16, 2013
Good morning one thing about white women which I take my hat off they do not threaten if their husband gets out of line they kill WOW. And white men also if a war breaks out the opposition if you are not Americans with a american flag in your butt hole. They have no heart women, children,priest, any religious set dead dead dead but not animals no way.
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17807 Sep 16, 2013
black momma wrote:
Poor scared little white folks we don't want to be around Muslims, gays, Jews, blacks,
Hispsnics,Natives,Asians,Chris tians, Radical free thinkers,Communist because we have F over everything but not the animals YET!
Another black African piece of Shitt kills 13 working tax payers... Trust me you fat animal I'm not afraid of any blue gum African
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17809 Sep 16, 2013
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Another black African piece of Shitt kills 13 working tax payers... Trust me you fat animal I'm not afraid of any blue gum African
It's another dark stain on society I see liverlips KFECAL hasn't made one comment about his fellow primate tnb knuckledragging coward.This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW NETWORKS on "Our Whites Reunite For Life Tour" ban together against the black plague of parasitic uncivilized tree huggers.For a Whiter Brighter Future For our Children!(;-(l)------
ACLU

Park Ridge, IL

#17811 Sep 16, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported your racist remarks to the webmaster
Thanks Mr. l\ligger! I'll contact Al Chimpton, Jesse Chimpson and the NAACP about this atrocity against this l\ligger waycisisim.

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17812 Sep 16, 2013
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Don't be afraid. Black folks certainly are not scared of you.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17813 Sep 16, 2013
You will see more and more manifestos negros not me government I know my place in this white world and I have money no sir I nows my place. Even out the playing world. The new racist are great you are emotional not quiet the name calling is great it keeps us focus on the real you. Your forefathers were great like serpents humble and when you least expected it except and expect. The fact you believe the media and stats reports and all of you live paycheck to paycheck credit card debt keep up the good work. I feel good today because I rented out a 3 bedroom to a lovely white couple for 2800.00 per month because they could not part with their dogs until the house that they purchase is being upgraded add one and they max out their credit cards so they gave us 4 months advance rent on a six month lease. Thank you So you are all so right we are all struggling apes monkey welfare recipients. As for All chimpton as of 2013 his net worth 25 million. We don't care what you call that ni..GHA
Hang Ties Inc

Henderson, NV

#17815 Sep 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Don't be afraid. Black folks certainly are not scared of you.
Hey l\ligger, I'm going to personally deliver your l\ligger Noose Oak Tree Tie.
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17816 Sep 17, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17817 Sep 17, 2013
Poor little black folks couldn't make it in this world without the white man giving them hand-outs!
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17818 Sep 17, 2013
How about that black mass murderer yesterday in D.C.? These people are animals!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17819 Sep 17, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported your racist remarks to the webmaster
Hey pansy go f/k yourself and when big Bubba comes looking for you put your thumb in you're mouth and get in the fetal position and he might leave you alone now you have been served troll move on sissy boy....lol Bwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17820 Sep 17, 2013
ACLU wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Mr. l\ligger! I'll contact Al Chimpton, Jesse Chimpson and the NAACP about this atrocity against this l\ligger waycisisim.
Actually sir may I chime in we will be contacting the counsel of Aperikan knuckle draggers Reps Al Ch!mpion,Jessie Jackoffson,and last but not least Feretrat..... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 11 hr jjsparks 8
dennis gannon 12 hr masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) 13 hr masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 17 hr The Duke of Hazard 41
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) Wed Tina 21
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Wed They cannot kill ... 2
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? Wed Dee3120 3
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]