The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,261 - 14,280 of 18,754 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Lewis Howard invented the black light bulb so when you shines smile you would be illuminated now stay off the cotton (gin) you drunk azz sea monkey. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-
And billy Bob invented the combination azz scratcher and tooth brush. Jim Bob invented the first water head baby stroller for the inbreds. Billy Joe invented the first kharma sutra love book for livestock and first timers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are lets see a bitch made negro and that is nice you don't need to lock your trailer. Another weak brother I thought they stop breeding your kind.
And you wonder why people think so ill of your kind! LMAO!
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are lets see a bitch made negro and that is nice you don't need to lock your trailer. Another weak brother I thought they stop breeding your kind.
It looks like English but I don't understand a word you're trying to say.

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why people think so ill of your kind! LMAO!
I'm pretty sure people don't have warm, fuzzy thoughts of your "kind" too
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like English but I don't understand a word you're trying to say.
Like omg like I am so totally apologetic to the infringement of your superior grasp of the Anglo Saxon mythological use of what you deem proper, Only the elites decorous spawn of a mutant gene has earn that entitlement to criticism. So dude next time I catch a cool buzz and some bitchen waves while I shoot the tube and hang ten with my buds I will think of you chaa.Rock and Roll let's roll a fat dobe.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Like omg like I am so totally apologetic to the infringement of your superior grasp of the Anglo Saxon mythological use of what you deem proper, Only the elites decorous spawn of a mutant gene has earn that entitlement to criticism. So dude next time I catch a cool buzz and some bitchen waves while I shoot the tube and hang ten with my buds I will think of you chaa.Rock and Roll let's roll a fat dobe.
At least you grasp my superiority. Now go make a sandwich and clean the kitchen.

BTW, what's a dobe?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you grasp my superiority. Now go make a sandwich and clean the kitchen.
BTW, what's a dobe?
A dobe is what you suck on when you take out your TEETH AND PUT
YOUR HELMET BACK ON
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what's a dobe?
Now you go swim with a shark or eat a human foot or hang out by the pre school with little pink houses for you and me
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>A dobe is what you suck on when you take out your TEETH AND PUT
YOUR HELMET BACK ON
You've not only grasped my superiority, in desperation you're grasping for a witty rebuttal which failed you miserably.

"Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention."
-Douglas Horton
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure people don't have warm, fuzzy thoughts of your "kind" too
Hey KFECAL leave him alone he has a high paying $60,000 dollar job as a landscaper and he works hard now why don't you take the out of order sign of the restroom door and get back to work turd burglar.Bwwwwwwwwwa and pull up your pants ole stain..lol (;-(l)-
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not only grasped my superiority, in desperation you're grasping for a witty rebuttal which failed you miserably.
"Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention."
-Douglas Horton
Once again snob you ....,hhhurt my fee fee feelings all the training and I supported and obtain sponsorship for you in in in nnn the special Olympics it was you and me.Who taught you to empty your droul cup huh huh ME who taught you not to pull down your pants every time you won and point this is my special friend. Who who taught you not not to say yo the judges I play carnival I have hot dog cart I suck weinne it feel good aha aha. You are a ungrateful individual but I forgive you and me go for the gold eye of the tiger
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Once again snob you ....,hhhurt my fee fee feelings all the training and I supported and obtain sponsorship for you in in in nnn the special Olympics it was you and me.Who taught you to empty your droul cup huh huh ME who taught you not to pull down your pants every time you won and point this is my special friend. Who who taught you not not to say yo the judges I play carnival I have hot dog cart I suck weinne it feel good aha aha. You are a ungrateful individual but I forgive you and me go for the gold eye of the tiger
It looks like English but nobody can understand a word you're saying.
Biggrip

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Fishizzle wrote:
yo yo yo yo yo yo yo wat up wit chew black momma sheboon? yall be talkin worser l\ligga jive shee dan i be do. Yall fat black l\ligga ass make me look like an edgumacated white man ya na wat I sayin.
What up dawg u be laying da pimp hand down on dat crusty azzz b/tch she bess be out making grip ,you feel me up wit pimps down wit hoes show me da $$$$$$ my street name I go by is Impty Dimp the women's pimp.

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

It's a great thing I'm not a US citizen hate to live where you all are at.

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

TheAfroHedgehog wrote:
It's a great thing I'm not a US citizen hate to live where you all are at.
I'm glad your NOT either! We already have enough problems here!!

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE wants to live around BLACKS, NO ONE. Not even Mexicans. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And apparently no White Power Wayciss Weetards like you either! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo salami lady lovem, I be like yoo na wat I be sayin dat ma mane homey be name Dimpy l\ligga l\lig an dat beeoch be a fat azz sheboon like fat black l\ligga Momma.
I love how poor little trailer cougar jack and Diane are so butt hurt over words I guess you could not handle our skin boo boo boo hoooo.. Yo creo que tu eres muy astudado porque el mundo es cambia.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo yo yo yo ma fat stanky black azz l\ligga! Day aint no shark gonna eat yo nasty fat black l\ligga azz beeoch! Fo dat matta, l\liggas aint on any shark menu cause we leaves a bad taste in they mouths, ya na wat I be sayin.
But we are alive I am so hurt a shark will not eat me so let me get this right you are happy that sharks prefer you.I am so jealous that SHARKs will not chow down on me WOW....
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like English but nobody can understand a word you're saying.
Well in simple terms the special Olympics you are on your own. I even promise the judges that you are more focus that you were stable and a team player. So ungrateful
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo salami lady lovem, I be like yoo na wat I be sayin dat ma mane homey be name Dimpy l\ligga l\lig an dat beeoch be a fat azz sheboon like fat black l\ligga Momma.
dum sum pistol grip pump on my lap at all times I was raise in the hood so what's the difference
Wake your punk ass up for the 93 sh..t nwa is in the m..f..king house
Hello I started this gangster s..t is the m f ring thanks I get
Mix a little bit PAC and sprinkle a little bit yellow on the top you got the realistic killers
Damn it feels good to be a gangster
Now these are rap lyrics the new millionaires who will be living next door

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 30,199
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 9 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? 9 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... 16 hr The Hack Checker 1
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 hr Marvin Levels 188
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" Tue The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... Tue The Hack Checker 13

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE