The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,207

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17485 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The tragedy here is when the white man went over to Africa and bought the black slaves from black slave owners they didn't spend enough money to get the good ones. They bought cheap and now we are paying for it. They brought back the dumb ones. The black slave owners were the big, strong smart blacks that went out and hunted and caught the little, weak, dumb blacks and sold them to the white slave owners of this country. Then the ignorant White man let these dumb people breed which created a super race of big dummies! Incredible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-gROwvWuL0XX
Brilliant, riveting elucidation. Keep 'em coming sire!

Trenton, MI

#17486 Sep 3, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART your fruiter than little Richard and your happier than a queen in boys town.Bwwwwwwwa fruitloop (;-(l)-
It's called sarcasm sweetheart ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17487 Sep 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Most Africans were tall and lean it us when they cross breeded the Haitians with the Irish that we became beast. They were the first who were treated like crap after about 400 years they said enough so the lazy British needed a new work horse and we were passive. You see that is where we made our mistake just like the natives as soon as that boat reach the shore scalping instead of helping would have been the best.
I bet you are a short fat woman, but that's beside the point. You see the smart, good looking, fast, strong blacks sold our founding fathers the dumb, ugly, slow, weak blacks and over the decades with you people inner breeding have become more dumb, more slow, more ugly and just plain LAZY! Not all of you, there were a few black women that ended up sleeping with Thomas Jefferson and ended up with one genetic brain cell of white blood which makes them stand out above the rest of you bums! You're not Honduran are you? You talk about the British as if your were from Honduras. I bet you just don't know your American history. If you want to return to Africa I am sure arrangements can be made at no expense to you........
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17488 Sep 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called sarcasm sweetheart ;-)
Actually your known as a brown noser no pun intended Honk! Honk!(;-(l)-
Jim

Chicago, IL

#17489 Sep 3, 2013
Quoting Jimmy:
"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade'n the big… the owner… the slave owner would, would, would, would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have ah, ah big, ah big, ah big black kid see…"
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17490 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are a short fat woman, but that's beside the point. You see the smart, good looking, fast, strong blacks sold our founding fathers the dumb, ugly, slow, weak blacks and over the decades with you people inner breeding have become more dumb, more slow, more ugly and just plain LAZY! Not all of you, there were a few black women that ended up sleeping with Thomas Jefferson and ended up with one genetic brain cell of white blood which makes them stand out above the rest of you bums! You're not Honduran are you? You talk about the British as if your were from Honduras. I bet you just don't know your American history. If you want to return to Africa I am sure arrangements can be made at no expense to you........
As soon as a white person get there feelings hurt name calling is one of your favorites. Well sorry to bust your bubble it doesn't work with black women maybe weak ass Becky who need validation through their weak jazz insecure husbands. I am beautiful and nasty my husband is very lucky so am I. White men and black women have been bed fellows for a long time some rape and some were love. You are the mutant freaks that wonder off living with beast. Real smart hey let's throw blood in the water and swim with sharks, let's make any wild animal my Best friends and wonder why did he attack me, I want to dress up like a clown and bury rape torture my victims and plan it,I must kill my mother and shoot up a school with small children, last of all put on a bunny suit and kill my parents and boil them put the remains in freezer bags. PEOPLE ARE OUR FRIENDS Not FOOD.so you are the master race
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17491 Sep 3, 2013
Jim wrote:
Quoting Jimmy:
"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade'n the big… the owner… the slave owner would, would, would, would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have ah, ah big, ah big, ah big black kid see…"
I remember that but the truth is these people don't have jobs or family outings so they can spend all day, everyday, 7 days a week playing ball. When they are not in jail of course.........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17493 Sep 3, 2013
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

That's just a partial list of the ones they caught. That doesn't count all the thug gang banging punks that murder people in the ghettos daily like in Chicago. Read em and weep lady!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17495 Sep 3, 2013
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17496 Sep 3, 2013
That's just a partial list of the ones they caught. That doesn't count all the thug gang banging punks that murder people in the ghettos daily like in Chicago. Read em and weep lady!
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17497 Sep 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right I wish they would have that little white bitch right out the window into traffic while Ronald Regan and George Zimmerman Sr were on their easy to a Klan rally
I thought that Zimmerman was a white Hispanic ???? You uneducated welfare animal... Yes we're racist in your head because we pay for your welfare and when we get upset you call us racist... All I hear from you is white this and white that, well I thank god I'm white... Every day when I look in the mirror I praise The Lord that I'm white... I look at what you all have done and I think what have they brought to the table to make the USA better??? I can't think of one damn think... I'm tired of a racist population of 14 million pushing around 220 million... We should stand up and say enough is enough
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17498 Sep 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as a white person get there feelings hurt name calling is one of your favorites. Well sorry to bust your bubble it doesn't work with black women maybe weak ass Becky who need validation through their weak jazz insecure husbands. I am beautiful and nasty my husband is very lucky so am I. White men and black women have been bed fellows for a long time some rape and some were love. You are the mutant freaks that wonder off living with beast. Real smart hey let's throw blood in the water and swim with sharks, let's make any wild animal my Best friends and wonder why did he attack me, I want to dress up like a clown and bury rape torture my victims and plan it,I must kill my mother and shoot up a school with small children, last of all put on a bunny suit and kill my parents and boil them put the remains in freezer bags. PEOPLE ARE OUR FRIENDS Not FOOD.so you are the master race
I applaud you for being married! Fatherless rate in the African American community is approaching 80%. That speaks volumes about you people!
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17499 Sep 3, 2013
We went from one extreme to another, meanwhile the animals have shot a baby in the head, they kick down the doors and rob and kill innocent families, they don't work... They act like we owe them something and the whites, well all they have done is given in to them, we even elected Obama... Well I didn't... Now way was I going to vote for a black Muslim, but we put him in there and now he is turning our nation into Detroit which again was ruled by blacks, so its obvious that 90% of you are about worthless and oh very very racist!!! Now yes we are gods children however you folks have ruined everything you have touched!!! I'm sick of them!!! Go back to Africa if you want, but remember they won't want you either...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17500 Sep 3, 2013
You haven't heard this on the National News now have you! What a bunch of hypocrites you liberals are!

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2013083...
Northwest voice

Richland, WA

#17501 Sep 3, 2013
My friend up here showed me these post. I'm amazed. We do not have that many blacks here so the crime is not through the roof
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17502 Sep 3, 2013
Northwest voice wrote:
My friend up here showed me these post. I'm amazed. We do not have that many blacks here so the crime is not through the roof
Imagine that! It's that way in every city USA that doesn't have blacks!
American

West Covina, CA

#17504 Sep 3, 2013
How about a list of the most dangerous cities in Los Angeles County?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17505 Sep 3, 2013
American wrote:
How about a list of the most dangerous cities in Los Angeles County?
Any city with a large concentration of blacks is dangerous! Sad but true!

Trenton, MI

#17506 Sep 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Who ever thought that solving "our" crime problem would be that simple. Deport all Blacks and there goes the largest chunk by far of the crime problem. Next deport all illegal invaders and mexcrement wannabe "cholos" and there goes another sizable portion of the crime problem, not as large as the sub-simian thugs, but too large nonetheless. So we're left with a sizable White majority and a small population of Asians. Asians for the most part are even more law abiding than Whites. Who ever thought that solving the crime problem would be so simple. This could also work wonders on getting people off the gubmint dole like welfare and such. 5372.
Excellent plan for Aryan Delusion...ahem...Prosperity. My question is, what about the corruption American government not run by black and brown people? What about irresponsible, flagrantly greedy corporate welfare? What about terrorism? What about disobedient, disrespectful, greedy, selfish, uncivilized white people?(Psst...they do they exist...tee hee ;-)...) What about the Federal Reserve? What about identity theft and cyber terrorism? Did you forget about non-black and brown crime? Or would you rather whitewash (pun intended) or gloss over the countless other problems that plague the human family?

Trenton, MI

#17507 Sep 3, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that Zimmerman was a white Hispanic ???? You uneducated welfare animal... Yes we're racist in your head because we pay for your welfare and when we get upset you call us racist... All I hear from you is white this and white that, well I thank god I'm white... Every day when I look in the mirror I praise The Lord that I'm white... I look at what you all have done and I think what have they brought to the table to make the USA better??? I can't think of one damn think... I'm tired of a racist population of 14 million pushing around 220 million... We should stand up and say enough is enough
And we are surely happy you're in Tennessee. You must have clueless and ignorant written across your forehead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 30,976
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe 44 min Fan of Leon The Man 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr thank you 31,265
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 13 hr hitchiker 7
This is your lucky Monday! Tue Fan of Leon The Man 2
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... Tue Fan of Leon The Man 1
Yuna Lee named 40/29 News Sunrise Co-Anchor Tue Fan of Leon The Man 3
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••