The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,001 - 14,020 of 18,619 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

KW Vet wrote:
Thanks for the link. A LOT of info on that site. It certainly exposes the media double standard when it comes to reporting on black mob violence.

Just a question to you blacks out there: why is it that when you attack, you rarely if ever do it without a distinct advantage in either numbers, size, gender, sucker-punches etc?

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to personally know what I can see with my own eyes, do I? When I drive through the ghettos of Buffalo NY, I don't personally know all the people I see, but it's a pretty safe bet that in that case you actually CAN judge a book by the cover. Again your "blackness" prevents you from objectively and truthfully looking at the state of the majority of your racial peers.2550
Ok, you must have not read what I said a few statements ago. My "blackness" doesn't prevent anything sire lol. But I guess on the other hand your "whatever color you are" COMPELS you to make sweeping generalizations right?
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. MLK would most likely be disgusted with the state of black America today. The lack of any family structure, the rampant black on black crime, the dismal graduation rate etc..... Any black person who voices a negative opinion about such things is automatically an "Uncle Tom" or worse.
yeah it's not easy being black and standing up against blacks don't get me wrong I'm proud of my heritage and knowing what my family has gone thur is what pushed me to so better my mom always told us " make your next move your best move " she rased 6 kids by her self and nun of us have ever been in trouble and we all work hard
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny is this, white people are good at being racist When 1000s of whites riot annually in Hunington Beach, tear up towns for Spring Break and cause million of damage property it is called letting off steam. When millions of whites riot after soccer games, tear up stores, loot, fight, destroy things, it is called not worth reporting. When whites ins Syria become a threat, they are no longer whites. When are bigger enemy for decades is called pure evil, Russia, they are no longer white. When the primary ancesters of white Americans are labeled the most evil group ever to live in the planet, these German Nazis are simply called Nazis. When a country of predominately white people drop the only two A-bombs on women and children, it is called American pride.
So,when large segments of a group do fir the label of evil, then whites as a group must carry that label. Sad, because whites do no like being called racist, although this country has a racist legacy which is bigger than any other cultural legacy. A white person saying this a called a "race traitor'.
HEY. I really like being known as a racist, on the internet because I am a realist.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates you so called Aperican Americans are a bunch of parasites living off us hard working white people go tell your bullcrap so called history to you're idol's of deception like the good Rev.Al Chimpton,Jessie Jack offson,and Fararat,get ready ole darkie the Fema mud huts are being built the entitlements are about to end be prepared magilla you have seen the preview of what is about to happen look in the mirror for your future it's dark just like you.7734/5372/2013 Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong.(;-(l)-
bkack momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. MLK would most likely be disgusted with the state of black America today. The lack of any family structure, the rampant black on black crime, the dismal graduation rate etc..... Any black person who voices a negative opinion about such things is automatically an "Uncle Tom" or worse.
what us truly sad I am a product of the mlk I have a dream bullshit. I mean mlk was great
But being passive with white people does not work take what you want. Even after all that bullshit you were still a shameful reminder of the wrong and treated like crap. You saw all your white friends with summer jobs like at little fast food places. We lived in a real upper class neighborhood so that was out of the question hiring a black kid forget about it. The only way you could get a job was to create your own jo
Nikki

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

omg
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

bkack momma wrote:
<quoted text>what us truly sad I am a product of the mlk I have a dream bullshit. I mean mlk was great
But being passive with white people does not work take what you want. Even after all that bullshit you were still a shameful reminder of the wrong and treated like crap. You saw all your white friends with summer jobs like at little fast food places. We lived in a real upper class neighborhood so that was out of the question hiring a black kid forget about it. The only way you could get a job was to create your own jo
Was one of those jobs you created was selling dope or was it selling you're favorite drink purple koolaid just ask JJ you finally got a piece of the pie magpie,now go fly south blackbird. Bwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Nikki wrote:
omg
Chill out and have a nice cool glass of STFU you've been served now move on squatting wigger troll.(;-(l)-
seriously

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your mom she did a lousy job, you write like an ignorant white racist. Here is a game, it is called correct the grammar and spelling errors. Here is a clue, "non"e means zero, "nun" means a female Catholic clergy.
Here is another game. It is called 'Pot Calling Kettle Black', and you are the unanimous winner! Of course, there are no prizes to award...just your personal satisfaction in knowing that no one even comes in a close second!

You flatter yourself with thinking you have the ability to correct the grammar of anyone.
Your above post has more run-on sentences than anyone should ever have to endure...especially for such a short post.
In fact, all of your other posts have their fair share of grammatical errors in them...not to mention the mere content being silly and juvenile.

At least you have managed to impress yourself, but I'll go out on a limb to say you that isn't a difficult thing for you to do.
lamo

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

hey want to see what they talk about in ny just go to change city and type in 14701 it is so sad. the town is call Jamestown ny and it is a waste of tax payers money half the people their are on welfare and the other half is junkie's but they all seem to like to use this site to bring each other down this is ny at it best. you will cry at how confuse they are and how worlds are they think. here in the los angeles topix you guy are talking about things that matter in Jamestown ny topix they talk about which girl in town is a slut or which dude is selling drugs I don,t want my tax dallors to support people who won,t try to help them self
Concerned Citizen

Northborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny is this, white people are good at being racist When 1000s of whites riot annually in Hunington Beach, tear up towns for Spring Break and cause million of damage property it is called letting off steam. When millions of whites riot after soccer games, tear up stores, loot, fight, destroy things, it is called not worth reporting. When whites ins Syria become a threat, they are no longer whites. When are bigger enemy for decades is called pure evil, Russia, they are no longer white. When the primary ancesters of white Americans are labeled the most evil group ever to live in the planet, these German Nazis are simply called Nazis. When a country of predominately white people drop the only two A-bombs on women and children, it is called American pride.
So,when large segments of a group do fir the label of evil, then whites as a group must carry that label. Sad, because whites do no like being called racist, although this country has a racist legacy which is bigger than any other cultural legacy. A white person saying this a called a "race traitor'.
. Lmao.

Despite all your Internet blather, when we log off the computer... you're still a second class citizen,

You LOSE.

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>. Lmao.
Despite all your Internet blather, when we log off the computer... you're still a second class citizen,
You LOSE.
Oh yeah. We are "second" class citizens, for now! When YOU eventually reach minority status YOU lose! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAA! Sorry, but ultimately YOU fail!
bkack momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Was one of those jobs you created was selling dope or was it selling you're favorite drink purple koolaid just ask JJ you finally got a piece of the pie magpie,now go fly south blackbird. Bwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-
No something's paid off we located your mother who suck and f...k dick for free and she was so down for the cause she did animals also.All the proceeds we were able to open up a chain of Golden bird restaurants that included a check cashing place with s head rest for your mom wow what a gal
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. We are "second" class citizens, for now! When YOU eventually reach minority status YOU lose! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAA! Sorry, but ultimately YOU fail!

Don't take the term "minority" so literally. When the uncontrolled breeding of non- whites eventually takes over in population numbers, the fact remains that whites will still control the money in this country, and money = power. That's the undeniable fact. Just because blacks may breed like cockroaches, that doesn't translate to anything more than more bloated public assistance rolls and more prisons.

It should also be noted that its the Hispanic population that's growing, not the blacks... and Hispanics have almost the same disdain for the lazy, moral-less knee grow that the whites do!

You LOSE!
David Duke

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the ultimate goal is just to have the 'majority' population wise?

Blacks will still be shifty,lazy baby factories and criminals, there will just be more of them!

So HAHAHAHAHA indeed.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

One thing people need to understand is if you are black STOP putting your hard earn dollars into the white mans pocket we are feeding right back into a system that was develops by an opposing sector of people who has propectuated violence against every living being. This whole game of life is not about color. It is about control and greed and fear, In the end it is for what? A design a fix for an empty lost feeling. Its time to change
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

bkack momma wrote:
<quoted text>No something's paid off we located your mother who suck and f...k dick for free and she was so down for the cause she did animals also.All the proceeds we were able to open up a chain of Golden bird restaurants that included a check cashing place with s head rest for your mom wow what a gal
Attention: here @ the WPWW store we have wetsuit black noose ties for free in all sizes and with every noose will throw in a tree.Bbwwwwwwa by the way hang in there lol (;-(l)- philthy pants on the ground porch munkey.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Then that would have to make you a 5th class citizen. You see son, if you do not work for one of my companies, I likely own stock in it. I could possibly have a mortgage interest or building interest in where you live. The fact is, when I log off, I will turn on my 80 inch 3-D Sony TV and watch Spiderman when the Clemson-Georgia game is over. When that is said and done, I will climb the stairs of my $2.2 million dollar Sherman Oaks shack, open the double door to my master suite and I will decide whether to take a steam shower or a jacuzzi bubble bath. My model-like wife, long hair, smooth skin and sweet demeanor will join me. When done, we will decide whether to relax in the sitting room with the fire place or watch the 60 inch 3-D wall Vizio TV while laying on our King size bed which costs more than your car, I promise. Now, if that makes me a second class citizen, with degrees from to major universities then maybe when I go to Vegas and hang out with Robert De Niro or Lawrence Fishburne or who knows perhaps Michael Epps, Little Wayne or Vin Diesel. If not, then looking at mortgage papers for homes of people you only see on TV my help.
I guess what really gets it done is when you say "Well, money is not everything." or "I do not believe you".
And then you woke up?

Ajhh yes, another TOPIX millionaire! Of course I believe you! Most business moguls spend thier free time arguing on the Internet!

You're so full of sh*t that you're ... well... brown!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should have no concern, since the Hispanic and the Blacks voted out the red neckers and voted in twice the Black man. last time I checked, the vote is power. When I checked again you were one of the 99% who whine about jobs. I am one of the 1% who gets to decide if your lazy welfare butt gets a job or if the much smarter blacks and Hispanics get the job.
Gosh, you whites can not even keep gays from increasing and surpassing you. I think white gays will soon out number redneck gays like you. Last I checked, white gays are more accepted by whites than gays of your kind.
You naive little colored fella! One would think that such a worldly rich businessman like yourself would know that the POTUS is nothing more than a figurehead! Believe me... if the machine, or the whites with the money didn't want that token in office, he wouldn't have even made the primary! You are naive, dense... or both.

And I like your attempt to get under my skin with the "gay" stuff. I'm laughing at your desperation! You think that bothers me? Fact is, I'm not gay - but you are a negro... and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change that fact! If a white gay moved on my street... The property value stays the same. If a negro moves on my street, it drops like a rock. What does that tell you?

When you play the "gay" card, it's pretty clear you have lost the argument and are pretty desperate. ID think being a negro would have prepared you for losing....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••