The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 697)

Showing posts 13,921 - 13,940 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ALChimpton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Us /l/!ggas gotz to stick together we're just like sewer rats we're multiplying and the more we breed and pop out these little n!glets we gonna get more entitlements this is an old saying welfare mother's make better lovers now can I get paid for my sermon.Otey brotha's
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>It is not the whole world the worst beating I think ever seen was in orange county I believe his name was Kelly Thomas a homeless man by the police nice looking white boy but after the beating you could not tell what color he was. I never seen anything like this it was by far the mist horrific thing I ever seen in my life. Besides my meatloaf I keep trying to make. I try and try and try....
Wow. Ever hear the term "red herring"? You just tossed out a huge one! Way to try and change the subject, but I'm not buying it. Did you know that the main culprit in the case you are referring to was a cop named Manuel Ramos? I'm guessing he wasnt a white guy.... but anyway... what does any of that have to do with yet another group of knee grows victimizing a single white person- and in this case an 88 year old man? Face it: the majority of urban knee grows are opportunistic racist criminals. If you aren't , kudos to you... but don't let your "blackness" blind you and keep you from calling a spade a spade as it were (pun intended). Bill Cosby gets it. He is spot-on when he calls out his race for thier behavior, yet he gets grief for it. Blacks are thier own worst enemy when they enable each other to act like animals.

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Jig Employees wrote:
What does a l\ligger and a broken gun have in common?
If they don't work you can't fire them.
What's the difference between Big Foot and a hard working l\ligger?
There are occasional sightings of Big Foot.
Funny...I know exactly where you got that from. Another website that is a white race chauvinists wet dream lol.
zscyt

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Join the fight, Take on the hillbillies on this issue.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jamestown-tn/...
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

U fugly white chimps. We izz takin all yo white woman frum u and show dem wut real luvin izz
zscyt

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

I wuld rather see rapist and gang members with guns than hillbillies.
Atlas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a bunch of inbreeding swamp ginnies halfcast Lowlife tree hugging c00ns that about sums it up wouldn't you agree.lol (;-(l)-Bwwwwwwwwa
They might as well rename that state South Missouri.

Since: Aug 13

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a bunch of inbreeding swamp ginnies halfcast Lowlife tree hugging c00ns that about sums it up wouldn't you agree.lol (;-(l)-Bwwwwwwwwa
Missouri huh? Isn't that where all those farmers got busted having sex with cows and sheep? Cows, sheep, Missouri women look an awful lot alike. Wouldn't you agree (; Bwwwwwwwwa

Since: Aug 13

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

zscyt wrote:
I wuld rather see rapist and gang members with guns than hillbillies.
Me too. So the cockroach gang members can kill each other off quicker. Nothing warms my heart more than monkeys killing each other off in record numbers
Lousyana

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

BR_is_a_dump wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri huh? Isn't that where all those farmers got busted having sex with cows and sheep? Cows, sheep, Missouri women look an awful lot alike. Wouldn't you agree (; Bwwwwwwwwa
Funny that you mention Baton Rouge is a dump, so is the whole cesspool inbreed state of Lousyana, where there's a l\ligger in every family's woodpile.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Ever hear the term "red herring"? You just tossed out a huge one! Way to try and change the subject, but I'm not buying it. Did you know that the main culprit in the case you are referring to was a cop named Manuel Ramos? I'm guessing he wasnt a white guy.... but anyway... what does any of that have to do with yet another group of knee grows victimizing a single white person- and in this case an 88 year old man? Face it: the majority of urban knee grows are opportunistic racist criminals. If you aren't , kudos to you... but don't let your "blackness" blind you and keep you from calling a spade a spade as it were (pun intended). Bill Cosby gets it. He is spot-on when he calls out his race for thier behavior, yet he gets grief for it. Blacks are thier own worst enemy when they enable each other to act like animals.
The simple fact you took the time to actualy read the post it's like a curve ball and my blackness makes you feel un easy a lot of white people are on a waiting period all the shitty things we have done when when when will the get back happen from all minorities just like the comic Louis c k said that he could go in anytime machine to the past and more and likely his table is waiting but not the future because we have done some f up things to every race the enviroment, animals, women every part of this world that this white man has touch it was some upset of hate. The hate that backs his word up it is amazing to me. I never met people who I thought for a long time was the spawn of the devil but I have change. I just don't understand how some white people are just in total denial of how the world treats a certain group. I am a child of the 60s we were I remember how non violent blacks who worked hard but all you see on the media is white families like leave it to beaver, white pure shows but yet blacks were considered just dreads of society well you brought us here and you take away a man ability to take care if his family. I knew nothing of welfare or housing projects only what I was shown from the media. As long as blacks stay in their own community with nothing to establish their legacy with no known skills and stay away from us nice middle class whites we will ignore the damage we have done. The seed we planted well now you have a new generation who are not marching. Let's just keep teaching about our history our forefathers slave owners well are we taught about natives, Asians,any other races. When you are white the sky is the limit when you are any other race the limit is the sky. WAKE UP! mentally deep down inside whites feel they are better than any other race can you blame them. Most blacks feel whites are better also because we and all races allow whites set the standards of acceptance.

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>The simple fact you took the time to actualy read the post it's like a curve ball and my blackness makes you feel un easy a lot of white people are on a waiting period all the shitty things we have done when when when will the get back happen from all minorities just like the comic Louis c k said that he could go in anytime machine to the past and more and likely his table is waiting but not the future because we have done some f up things to every race the enviroment, animals, women every part of this world that this white man has touch it was some upset of hate. The hate that backs his word up it is amazing to me. I never met people who I thought for a long time was the spawn of the devil but I have change. I just don't understand how some white people are just in total denial of how the world treats a certain group. I am a child of the 60s we were I remember how non violent blacks who worked hard but all you see on the media is white families like leave it to beaver, white pure shows but yet blacks were considered just dreads of society well you brought us here and you take away a man ability to take care if his family. I knew nothing of welfare or housing projects only what I was shown from the media. As long as blacks stay in their own community with nothing to establish their legacy with no known skills and stay away from us nice middle class whites we will ignore the damage we have done. The seed we planted well now you have a new generation who are not marching. Let's just keep teaching about our history our forefathers slave owners well are we taught about natives, Asians,any other races. When you are white the sky is the limit when you are any other race the limit is the sky. WAKE UP! mentally deep down inside whites feel they are better than any other race can you blame them. Most blacks feel whites are better also because we and all races allow whites set the standards of acceptance.
You are correct. So much damage has been done to the human family due to white supremacy. We are living in a time period where Europeans/Caucasians are "enjoying" relative success. However, as history shows, it won't last forever. As a matter of fact, they are beginning to lose their grip on human affairs. They will be the minority in America very soon. I'm young enough to see this happen. I wonder what America will be like then??
White Pride Worldwide

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kaffart, take a good look at the l\ligger beasts in Apefrica and you'll find your answer, l\ligger boy.

Have you received your l\ligger noose necktie?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
Hey Kaffart, take a good look at the l\ligger beasts in Apefrica and you'll find your answer, l\ligger boy.
Have you received your l\ligger noose necktie?
This exibits the future leaders of the free world name calling just empty messages and you honestly think white people who usually
worship the almighty dollar are going to tolerate this kind of behavior from this ignorance. It is called concentration white camp. These future white kids are sick of this seperation. We can learn from each other. It depends on your enviroment that shapes your personality as kids a lot of media frenzy with black problems I could not relate because I was not there but now I can. I have a love for everyone. One day just try to stop the name calling and get down to what is bothering you besides race issues. I feel like you are not treated nice by your peers or not respected what has made you so angry I know it is not just minories. It's ok. Stop trying to get approval from others if they don't really understand you. You be you. Negative attention is a cry out hey look at me I have power but I can see right thru it. Hi my name is Sydney
Big Bubba Bluegums

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Dam neegga wa up wif yall big fat black gorilla sheboon azz Black momma? I be tockin neegga shee ya na wa I be sayin an I aint no wa u be sayin neegga. yall tock mo like a neegga dan I be do beeoch!
colanm

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

lol stop bothering the white people.. it's probably like I don't even have pure black friends..

your gonna shoot wanna mine..

I have like no black friends and i'm black...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

colanm wrote:
lol stop bothering the white people.. it's probably like I don't even have pure black friends..
your gonna shoot wanna mine..
I have like no black friends and i'm black...
Hi my name is Sydney maybe a true friend just an extension from soul to soul.
You know what I have decided today I told my husband I realize that We have not vist each city in calif there are so many
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Jig Employees wrote:
What does a l\ligger and a broken gun have in common?
If they don't work you can't fire them.
What's the difference between Big Foot and a hard working l\ligger?
There are occasional sightings of Big Foot.
Black men really scare you how sad. It's like the boogeyman. Poor little boy !
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

White Race Traitors wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that when white people successfully defend themselves against l\liggers, they're look upon as "racist aggressors", persecuted and prosecuted for their just actions, while the l\liggers pull the race card becoming innocent victims and rich celebrities, no thanks to the court system and our chicken shit society at large. Most white people don't realize they're just as much victims of l\liggers in the job market as well as l\ligger hate crimes. Most emloyers, especially the government, will hire a stupid lazy thieving lying l\ligger before a white person just to prevent discrimination suits and to look politically correct. This I'm most certainly a victim of, not to mention, being burglarized by these lowlife scumbag big-lipped simian skunk gorillas.
Who build your country FREE LABOR you could not get out there and do your own work.
The Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Saying lazy lying l\liggers built this country is like saying cancer builds good health. l\ligger cotton pickers do not qualify as builders, to say the least, the cotton gin did most of the work. A l\ligger can't even tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer, yet alone use them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,921 - 13,940 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min truck drivng retard 29,035
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 46 min the buddy system 31,101
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 1 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 3 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 5 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 17 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000