The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,861 - 13,880 of 18,579 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 4Life wrote:
The prototype or most common welfare recipient is a 27 year old 300lb black cow who has 10 niblets by 8 different bucks. The Jewtube will try to distort reality by showing some white surfer dude "gaming" the system on the Shill O'Reilly or Pawn Vanity show(s). And also too many black overweight incompetent cows are working gubmint jobs like at the welfare office, unemployment office, DOT, etc. So they help each other learn how to "game" the "system." If Blacks only make up 13% of the population, then damn it Jim, they should only have 13% of all gubmint jobs, even under affirmitive blacktion. Kfecal is so stupid, he's pathetic. Last time I checked Kfecal, it surely isn't Whites who "discriminate against, punish, beat, kill, fleece, and steal from" Blacks. teehee. That is the inverse of reality. It is Blacks who "discriminate against, punish, beat, kill, fleece, and steal from" Whites almost all the time. I think the man that got beat to death in Georgia by 4 black "yufes" was white, and that kid on the school bus who was beaten by those 3 "teens" was white also. Where is all your White on Black racism, Kfart? 5372. 1212.
"Last time I checked Kfecal, it surely isn't Whites who "discriminate against, punish, beat, kill, fleece, and steal from" Blacks. teehee. That is the inverse of reality."

Was that what I said dum dum? NO. I said that if America was 100% Euro-Caucasoid it would still have crime, corruption, greed, and so forth. That poster implied that the bulk of America's problems lie with minorities which is not true at all. It's called reading comprehension WPWW/ICP. Your making this into an "us against them" argument which it isn't.
USPS 4th Notice

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

USPS 4th Delivery Notice For K-l\ligger.

Item: Oak Tree Noose Necktie.
One Size Fits All.

Delivery: Incomplete

Reason: Resident Hiding For Threatening White People
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FACTUALLY you can't say America would be a haven of peace and love like delusional white race chauvinists allege. It's far easier to blame everyone else instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. Corporations and politicians fleece America on a daily basis. They deprive it of tax dollars to fund basic services we all need. The funny thing is that, according to the book "Poverty in America An Encyclopedia" pg. 59, "[c]ontrary to stereotypical perceptions of the poor as a group primarily consisting of unemployed minorities, food stamp recipients come from diverse backgrounds. Children (under the age of eighteen) comprise 50% of all recipients, and the elderly (over sixty years of age) comprise 8%..."
You are SADLY mistaken if you think that white people have a REAL skin color camaraderie. The proof of that is all around. In government, politics, big business, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and so on. But as I said before, who would white people have to throw blame on when their 100% Euro-Caucasoid heaven turns into hell?? They would find other white people to discriminate against, punish, beat, kill, fleece, and steal from. Sorry. You lose!
Oh the irony! A knee grow spouting off about white people victimizing each other! Blacks victimize each other at an alarming rate! There's absolutely ZERO "skin color camaraderie" with blacks.

Point 2.... what are these "basic services we all need" that aren't being provided? To the contrary, the "government" (read: taxpaying Americans who actually have jobs) provides everything from food, shelter, transportation, scholarships - to cell phones and much much more! Are you actually saying that MORE should be "provided" to the whole segment of the entitlement class who is on the taxpayer teat from cradle to grave? Thats a very typical mindset. You rely on others to take care of you instead of showing initiative and providing for yourselves!

Point 3: Since you insist on dealing in hypothetical "what if's", I'll play that game too. IF there were no blacks, a number of social burdens and problems would be alleviated.I'll simplify it as much as possible - Crime and dependency on government taxpayer funded programs would plummet. There would be way less problems requiring the "blame" of whites.

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 4Life wrote:
The bulk of America's problems do indeed lie with "minorities." "Minorities" have done little to nothing to help this country, on the contrary, "minorities" look to rape this country. Anyone who denies that America wouldn't be better off without Blacks, and Browns, is truly in a sad state of denial, or just plain ignorant. Sure, there have always been white scum out there, and there is plenty today in the form of traitorous, gutless, sellout politicians, and greedy companies who wish to import slave labor from south of the border or deport jobs themselves. But lets not kid ourselves, if America would return to a 90% White European nation again, it would be infinitely much better off. The Zioglobalists wish to bring all White nations down to the level of turd world nations for that would nuture the dependent, docile, inculcated style nations that dictatorships prosper in, nations like Zimbabwe, Cuba, etc. By encouraging swarms of turd world malcontents into White nations, they are creating balkanization, racial division, racial conflict, etc., all which hasten a nation's destruction, it's been proven throughout history. This multicultural experiment isn't by happenstance, but is designed by the Zioglobalist social engineers to destroy the West. Muslims, Africans, and Pakis in Europe and the Mexicans, and other so-called "latinos" in America. London no longer even looks like London in many places. And this is what those misguided "pigressives" call progress. 5372.
Well I'm sorry you feel that way but what are you going to do about it? Nothing. All you can do is vent your frustrations because nothing will change. America is diverse. Get over it. America will be this way until her time has run out. I don't like certain things either but I realize their is nothing I can do about it. We both are powerless to effect real change. What I don't understand is if white people are so smart, so powerful, so mighty, how did they let their beloved countries fall into such disrepair? The so-called decline of "white" nations happened when they were the overwhelming majority. What happened?
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Well welcome to the realty of the world to come all the minorities are every where. Most white women are doing so much for Blacks,Asians, Hispanics, Muslims,Jews any other race they can snatch up. Forming their own nation of mix kids. Thank you white celebraties for adopting black kids instead of worrying about the country you should focus on Becky she is having a grand ole time. Get your women back very seldom you see white women with their own any more. On top of that Little abuela Maria is raising their kids and the kids love love their Mexican grandmother(abuela) viva la gringa you all better learn espanol yo escribo y rea en espanol. Es porque es mas facil en este mundo.
Black fat momma

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I also be Black woman l\ligga gorilla beeoch an I rape Michael Jackson an eat his dead body. Do any body know where Gary Coleman an Buckwheat be buried? Dis dum stoopid fugly gorilla still hungry.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Black woman wrote:
Well welcome to the realty of the world to come all the minorities are every where. Most white women are doing so much for Blacks,Asians, Hispanics, Muslims,Jews any other race they can snatch up. Forming their own nation of mix kids. Thank you white celebraties for adopting black kids instead of worrying about the country you should focus on Becky she is having a grand ole time. Get your women back very seldom you see white women with their own any more. On top of that Little abuela Maria is raising their kids and the kids love love their Mexican grandmother(abuela) viva la gringa you all better learn espanol yo escribo y rea en espanol. Es porque es mas facil en este mundo.
Wait...what? You "seldom" see a white woman with a white man anymore? I'm not sure which ghetto you dwell in, but I think you need to put down the stem! In fact, it's quite the opposite. The "jungle fever" era is long gone. Granted, there are the fat white mud sharks with daddy issues who aren't wanted by respectable whites and resort to knee grows ... and to them we say "good riddance". The old adage is partly true... "once you go black ... we don't WANT you back"!

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...what? You "seldom" see a white woman with a white man anymore? I'm not sure which ghetto you dwell in, but I think you need to put down the stem! In fact, it's quite the opposite. The "jungle fever" era is long gone. Granted, there are the fat white mud sharks with daddy issues who aren't wanted by respectable whites and resort to knee grows ... and to them we say "good riddance". The old adage is partly true... "once you go black ... we don't WANT you back"!
What's also funny is that 15% of married couples in America are interracial. What's also funny is your stupid psychological twist on "mud sharks" and "jungle fever". Because obviously all white women with black or other men have daddy issues. It could be NO other reason at all right?? Nice try ICP.
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed White Brother!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Black fat momma wrote:
I also be Black woman l\ligga gorilla beeoch an I rape Michael Jackson an eat his dead body. Do any body know where Gary Coleman an Buckwheat be buried? Dis dum stoopid fugly gorilla still hungry.
The truth hurts everyone knows the difference you spineless piece of fecal matter. What a waste of white skin I love it when I hit a nerve it shows how weak you are. A quite racist brings fear didn't you kearn anything from your forefathers gain their trust then when you have assembled one big pile SLAM DUNK just wait and watch that quiet Negro you trust is the most deadlest marching peaceful a few sit in's a few letters. Not the Jesse Jackson and Rev Al Sharpton look how easy it was for the hip hop culture to enter into the bedrooms of little Billy YEAH CUZ crip walking foe life. Ain't nothing but a g thang baby.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The jungle fever era is up and running again ask George Lucas, David Bowie, Iggy pop, Robert De Niro, Janet Jackson, All the Wayans family even some new Country singers. I do believe I have seen a lot of fine fine fine White women with brothers to be cont....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you go white you stay tight
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed White Brother!
If I was a real man like most men my Dick would not care what color a woman was. A lot of white men are afraid of black women because we will tell you the truth and we will not fake it. If you don't know what you are doing we will stop you and show you. As far as a not tonight Bob I have a headache what is that all about. We don't pretend like we hate to f...k but turn around and do your best friend or your father. As far as white women they are tired of curious,weak,I must know find out the meaning of life white men. They are trying to tell you find out the meaning on this. Most rich white men are insecure with themselves they trade in that old trophey for a new trophey and they just don't get it. The wives are killing themselves to try stay young. End up so lonely. Most black women stay married to their mates and are very loyal yeah we might put up with a lot more but our thing is over my dead body and White men are the same as most black women because we have been Bed fellows a long time thru out history. Most well educated black women are actually like white men ruthless to the end. I know I am married to a white man for a long time 4 kids all are in college. I am not a ruthless person brain tumor change all that with a nde you change your whole prospective about life.

Anyone who wants to know what happens after death,religion, race please ask.???????
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

USPS 4th Notice wrote:
USPS 4th Delivery Notice For K-l\ligger.
Item: Oak Tree Noose Necktie.
One Size Fits All.
Delivery: Incomplete
Reason: Resident Hiding For Threatening White People
This was one was a good one but I need time for a come back. Props it made me laugh but hold on you little white spider monkey it is coming soon
Black momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

An let me tell all yall rite now I be married to my man evens if he was a gorilla anyhow cause if I love him an thats alls thats matters because love is love weather or nots my man is a gorilla or a real man and our babees would still be beauteful even if theys looks like gorilla babees or normal kids and even tho I may look likes a gorilla to my man I be still a beauteful gorilla black woman girl to my man weather or not I be racist.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's also funny is that 15% of married couples in America are interracial. What's also funny is your stupid psychological twist on "mud sharks" and "jungle fever". Because obviously all white women with black or other men have daddy issues. It could be NO other reason at all right?? Nice try ICP.
Hey KFART you really don't no who your talking to you must be having flashbacks from your native voyage from Aperica you spent to much time in the bow of the ship shackled up like a good /l/igga. eating bunches of bananas and picking fleas off the alpha silverbacks,now that's you're history lesson for the day now have a nice evening my friend lol.(;-(l)-
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
An let me tell all yall rite now I be married to my man evens if he was a gorilla anyhow cause if I love him an thats alls thats matters because love is love weather or nots my man is a gorilla or a real man and our babees would still be beauteful even if theys looks like gorilla babees or normal kids and even tho I may look likes a gorilla to my man I be still a beauteful gorilla black woman girl to my man weather or not I be racist.
once again I hit a nerve people know the difference I wonder if you can walk and eat at the same time. You have so much time on your hands shouldn't you at least try to get yourself ready for me. I don't use the stupid dis and dats as far as normal. Ask your mother I am pretty sure you have inbred cousins on tour with the circus. Step right up see the mutant elephant head baby. Come on elephant man only in your race. Great movie ?????????? Island of Dr. monroe
true story splicing different animals with humans only white people do crazy sh.. Like that. Zombies and sell zombie kits white people
Swimming with sharks throwing blood in the water white people
Reanimation of dead people white people
Suspended frozen sleep clinical death white people
Tie a rubberband to my foot throw me off a cliff let me spring back and fourth White people
Spend 20 million to free willy the whale and only for him to beach his stupid ass back on the beach White White people.
Leave a million dollars to a pet White people
and I save this one for last true story this Florida couple felt a connection with dolphins they have decided to have their first born child on the ocean with the rest of the dolphins Crazy crazy azz White white white crazy crazy crazy what what color WHITE PEOPLE!!!!! Big fat buffet viva las Vegas 20 peanut butter sandwiches, sh..ting on the toilet with a rack of ribs, with butter on his feet one for the money Elvis has left the building
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
If your white ancestors left 'em alone from the jump, there wouldn't an issue. Now deal with it and reap what you sow.
I love this quote so
The Truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Nitwit l\ligger Fat Black momma makes l\ligger smart, like retarded Kaffart, look like a gorilla genius.
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
Nitwit l\ligger Fat Black momma makes l\ligger smart, like retarded Kaffart, look like a gorilla genius.
Ha ha ha ha I get under your skin truth hurts and so on do do on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"I was not asked or consulted about this" 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Mayora s immigration statement stirs up controv... 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 29,349
Please Help!! 8 hr Crusader 1
would love to meet a cougar 23 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sun Spiffy Quotes 31,135
The Fed is dumping illegals in Ohio. Sun Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE