The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,801 - 13,820 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago
brian

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
You really should vett you information before you post and make a total ass of yourself. Here is the FBI list of the 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S. Find Toledo.
This year Flint, Michigan topped the list with 2,337 violent crimes per 100,000 people; 83 forcible rapes were reported per 100,000 people in Flint over the last year.
Detroit, Michigan came in second place on the list of the most dangerous cities in America with 2,137 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 48.2 murders per 100,000 people took place over the last year in Detroit.
Saint Louis, Missouri came in third place with 1,857 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 58.7 forcible rapes per 100,000 people.
Oakland, California was in fourth place with 1,683 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 26.3 murders per 100,000 people over the last year.
Memphis, Tennessee was in fifth place with 1,584 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 61 forcible rapes per 100,000 people.
The rest of the list of the most dangerous cities in 2012:
6. Little Rock, Arkansas – 1,490 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
7. Birmingham, Alabama – 1,483 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
8. Atlanta, Georgia – 1,433 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
9. Baltimore, Maryland – 1,417 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
10. Stockton, California – 1,408 violent crimes per 100,000 people
11. Rockford, Illinois – 1,373 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
12. Cleveland, Ohio – 1,366 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
13. New Haven, Connecticut – 1,344 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
14. Hartford, Conecticut – 1,311 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
15. Buffalo, New York – 1,238 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
16. Kansas City, Missouri – 1,200 violent crimes per 100,000.
17. Miami, Florida – 1,198 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
18. Philadelphia, Pennsyvania– 1,193 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
19. Nashville, Tennesse – 1,181 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
20. Newark, New Jersey – 1,166 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
21. Washington, D.C.– 1,130 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
22. Indianapolis, Indiana – 1,101 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
23. Springfield, Illinois – 1,096 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
24. Orlando, Florida – 1,073 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
25. Baton Rouge, Louisiana – 1,066 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Black momma

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Black mama wrote:
<quoted text>You tell dat l\ligga sista. Does you got anymore Frontline Plus, I ran out las mumpf and dat shee be hard to shoplift ats walmarts, you no wat I be sayin?
one thing I love about insecure white people you can only use a form to express your insecurity of being just you.The only thing you can come up is dis and dat. Black people don't get there little feelings hurt like white folks. Go out and do what you do best rape a little boy or eat a human.
Who

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Dr
HAHA

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

So
Beer farts

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Hey, Dayton went a calendar month without a homicide! What's up with that?

Oh wait, there's hardly any population left!

Carry on.....
Bubba

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Take away the black crime there would hardly be any crime in those cities
rai

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

that is good
Cheetah

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Fugitive Ape Division wrote:
<quoted text>Kaffart is still on the run from Animal Control Officials and Zookeepers for threatening to kill all white people. He was last sighted in a watermelon patch in back of KFC mating with Black mama singing Cop Killer, break dancing, marking his territory and crapping in his hand.
Oh the humanity!!!! Why doesn't Kfart surrender?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Attention:This is a public service announcement from the WPWW Network KFECAL was last seen @ the zoo raping a redazz baboon and humping his fellow primates and the zookeeper will break out the firehose and flea powder and subdue him stay tuned for further updates tune to channel 5372.7734/2013(;-(l)- This message was also sponsored by Whites with Rights Foundation.
MSNBC NEWSFLASH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

**********MSNBC NEWSFLASH**********

KFART HAS BEEN CAPTURED, CAGED, FUMIGATED AND SPRAYED WITH BLACK FLAG BY THE FUGITIVE APE DIVISION.........

ADDITIONAL CHARGES OF ASSAULT WITH FECAL MATTER WERE ADDED TO KFART'S TERRORISTIC THREATS TO WHITE PEOPLE
Ape Neuter Spay Clinics

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

KFC is now offering 3 buckets of fried chicken for all Apefricans wanting to be neutered and spayed.

This is an UNLIMITED time offer.

Sponsored by the Ape Neuter Spay Clinics of America.
MSNBC NEWSFLASH UPDATE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

**********MSNBC NEWSFLASH UPDATE**********

Ape Rabble-rouser Preachers Al Chimpton and Jesse Jackalson plan a Freedom Chimp March on behalf of KFart's release from the zoo.

Ape Control Officers and Zookeepers will be issued Clorox and additional cans of Black Flag to combat flying fecal matter, fleas, lice, ticks, bedbugs and flies from the marchers.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

News flash: All parks are close down... The smell of PEDO's are in the area wearing clown suits with a bag full of candy.

News flash one was caught age 57 years old occupation soccer coach father of 4 kids.
Update another caught at chucky cheese with his penis in hand wait oh no he is running with his pants down trying to take off his mouse ears oh I sorry that is his balls hangin suspect 87 year old grandfather an ex marine
WPWW

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

I can't help it I love the smell of little boys and butter corn on the cob. Please help me it is is is stuck agggain innn there.
Col Huggington

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Black mama wrote:
<quoted text>You tell dat l\ligga sista. Does you got anymore Frontline Plus, I ran out las mumpf and dat shee be hard to shoplift ats walmarts, you no wat I be sayin?
What did the Corey Booker hair weave tour let out early? How are YOU PEOPLE even online. Thats more hilarius than your disfunctional city of morons killing morons ie- blacks killing blacks. If your soo proud to be black why do you kill eachother 99% of the time. This stuff rarely happens in civilized neighborshoods. Even in NYC everyone gets along. Russians, Chinese,white, spanish, but black on black violence makes up 99% if the crime here and in pathetic Newark armpit of Nj. Did Corey Booker pay for your extensions? You go girl get the whole 9 piece bucket with dark meat.
Bill

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

If it weren't for a negro and your mama, you wouldn't be here
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Col Huggington wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the Corey Booker hair weave tour let out early? How are YOU PEOPLE even online. Thats more hilarius than your disfunctional city of morons killing morons ie- blacks killing blacks. If your soo proud to be black why do you kill eachother 99% of the time. This stuff rarely happens in civilized neighborshoods. Even in NYC everyone gets along. Russians, Chinese,white, spanish, but black on black violence makes up 99% if the crime here and in pathetic Newark armpit of Nj. Did Corey Booker pay for your extensions? You go girl get the whole 9 piece bucket with dark meat.
The first body of man that was discover was a person of color. Thank you bill the funny thing is that the nomads from 1075 were later also included in this little slave trade. The Irish were treated worst but after so many years of death, slavery, and treated like animals first were passive decided ENOUGH you think it is a color thing but keep a certain class of people in a enviroment after awhile will strike back. Trust me keep pushing because these new blacks are not marching. And look at the military all are filter with blacks,mexicans, and poor whites. Whites kill each other but it is not reported.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Russians, Asians, Greeks,Italians commit so many crimes against each other but it is a underworld that can't be touch and the police are afraid so the main focus groups are blacks. Let me say this my soul sister who I would take a bullet for is white. We have a deep love for each other and her husband is Mexican. When I had my brain tumor she was the only person concern for my well being. So we all need to get off the color thing come on man if you hate keep on hating but take it from a person who had a nde you will be surprise what you give to the world is what you get in the end. So try to love and help your fellow man. Just remember terriost don't capture and torture blacks.The one you hate might be the one you need

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Col Huggington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Civilized neighborhoods" huh? I wish America were only white sometimes. But then again, who would white people have to throw blame on? When America ultimately fails, who would they have to blame then lol?
Col Huggington

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

You guys must have been born yesterday. This is old news. Violence exists in every culture for millions of years. We talking about todays society. The numbers don't lie unless your affraid to look at them. In Newark crime is up the last 5 years straight, kids dropping out of school more now than ever, and Newarks taxes are going up= good job Corey 'brotha' Booker. Black on black violence is the standard in all major cities. Sorry to break this news to you. Maybe you were busy watching BET or something but this has been going on for 50 years. You guys kill eachother, white people don't drive around black neighborhoods killing blacks. We stick to our own business. There always going to be violence in america but when you look at the numbers it overwhellmingly high percentage black on black crime. Why do you guys hate eachother soo much then pretend to live eachother when the news shows up? Who cares to be honest, like I said this is old news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr super size 2,215
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Performance Review 31,132
BHO asleep at the wheel 7 hr CMS 1
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 11 hr Leon Harrison 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Wed The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE