The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 685)

Showing posts 13,681 - 13,700 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
London Ambos-Kilgore

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kfart's payday=less than 2 weeks away!
London Ambos-Kilgore

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, I guess you consider yourself the George Jefferson of topix, in reality, you're still nothing but a blubber lipped, flat nosed, nappy headed, jive talking, lying, lazy, lowlife, pathetic, tick on the ass of white people, coward, crime ridden, thieving, murderous, black racist stupid dumb monkey boy Apefricoon l\ligger. Those are just some of your good points, l\ligger.
Anybody got a picture of him or an address?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what Satan defecated into your brain for you to subsequently vomit onto Topix? Your ideas about how black people appear and act are so laughable and pathetic it's HILARIOUS! This crap comes straight out a Klansmen guide to survival. "Wear bed sheets with points, blindly hate anything with the color black on it or around it, and the most important thing, be a certified redneck with a -80 IQ." Sound about right?? Lol
You mean 40IQ and I told him I want his mother out of my house(smile)
Ace of www

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I just want you all to know we suck each other thank you and we love each other and want the world to accept us. Someday we hope to adopt a child but it is real hard to find a healthy white baby. But we are cool with a hair lip one because we both have one. Tank uuo

Since: Nov 11

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

London Ambos-Kilgore wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody got a picture of him or an address?
And what do you think you would do with it if you did? Don't even TACITLY threaten me. You don't know who I am. Here, I'll give you my address, 666 Glock 19 Avenue, Anytown, MI, USA. BTW, his friend Mossberg, Beretta, and Smith and Wesson would love to join the party.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I have a beautiful lasso oak tree l\ligger necktie that would HANG on Kaffecal just perfect.
Smith Wesson

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you think you would do with it if you did? Don't even TACITLY threaten me. You don't know who I am. Here, I'll give you my address, 666 Glock 19 Avenue, Anytown, MI, USA. BTW, his friend Mossberg, Beretta, and Smith and Wesson would love to join the party.
Sounds like a great deal Kaffecal. Would you like me to personally deliver your necktie?

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Smith Wesson wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a great deal Kaffecal. Would you like me to personally deliver your necktie?
Sure. I'm not going to go into anymore detail about anything. Just stop kidding around dum dum because I don't want the feds or any government agent at my door. Drop this crap right now. I'm no longer going to entertain this stupidity. DROP IT! Sound like a plan.
Ace of spades

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I have a beautiful lasso oak tree l\ligger necktie that would HANG on Kaffecal just perfect.
Baby come back to bed please leave those ape bad people animals ttto thhhemselves. Relax lover
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Feds black people don't blow things up
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what Satan defecated into your brain for you to subsequently vomit onto Topix? Your ideas about how black people appear and act are so laughable and pathetic it's HILARIOUS! This crap comes straight out a Klansmen guide to survival. "Wear bed sheets with points, blindly hate anything with the color black on it or around it, and the most important thing, be a certified redneck with a -80 IQ." Sound about right?? Lol
Hey KFART I see your still running your big liver lips and preaching to the wrong people you need to deal with your wild pack of street knuckle dragging pavement apes now get back to work in your hood big corporate sanation engineer now go preach to your uncivilized rogue pack of wild primates filthy animals. 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit your trained in silverback gorrila warfare,what a baboon c00n.WoW your scarey lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The more jobs that are LOST, Workman Comp Benefits END and Businesses CLOSING...There will be an INCREASE in CRIME...

Nice Honest Wholesome Folks WHO had it All..WILL become DESPERATE THIEVES!!!"

Since: Jul 13

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Everyone stop fighting and check out my youtube!

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
The more jobs that are LOST, Workman Comp Benefits END and Businesses CLOSING...There will be an INCREASE in CRIME...
Nice Honest Wholesome Folks WHO had it All..WILL become DESPERATE THIEVES!!!"
Poverty and rejection is the killer of the human spirit. Love for mankind will bring us back together and teaching the correct history in school would help. Blacks think they were the only victims. If you play victim long enough you begin to believe it. Black people need to snap out of it and waiting for that white man to love them. It will never happen.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Crittatheg wrote:
Everyone stop fighting and check out my youtube!
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are like a breath of fresh air I am the last poet. This is for you a gift. Piece of a dream
They say America is apple pie you Struggle and strive to get the best of a dream. But all I see is nigghas just seem to die.
Martin said march and prey. I am sick of thar s.. I don't give a f.. about any kind of a flag the hope of a new day.

Listen I an older breath but given a new life when you get your first mil don't spend it for 30 days you will see who your friends are.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

One more
1 stay original
2 invest in yourself not the product Shoes,clothes,cars, only a few big booty ho...s
3 follow trends
4 In buisness say little but listen a lot
5 it's ok to sell out if you get out look at Oprah she went from crying and yessum to. Today on Oprah where to find cheap PURSES. Really really oprah really
6 pre nup and back up pre nup
7 read everything
8 there is no such thing as bad press
9 always re mix super re mix ultra re mix fea
10 last of all don't close the club sneak out with your driver I'll be back
that's it.
One more thing hire me one time a month Saturday just to make you laugh I have to bring my b.. Ch husband and he's white and we have racist fights.

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>so you admit your trained in silverback gorrila warfare,what a baboon c00n.WoW your scarey lol
Actually I'm very non-violent. I just firmly believe in protecting my family. Period.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Another inbred l\ligger trash rapper.
I suggest you change your mugshot name to "Fecalthug"
You never answered...why are racists always so poor?
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You never answered...why are racists always so poor?
I think racists are poor because the minorities are always mugging and ripping them off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,681 - 13,700 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Nickled Dimed 28,586
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Master of manipulation 31,009
The Fed is dumping illegals. 16 hr Bob Rooney 1
melissa or missiey watkins beats her kids and g... (Feb '13) Fri Keith Koch 9
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) Fri Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon Fri Janet Harrison 1
Why can't we post photos any more? Fri Janet Harrison 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000