The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 685)

Showing posts 13,681 - 13,700 of17,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

i am thinking i love black momma
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hassan al Madji wrote:
Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Can a N...ha get a table dance and you get to pet them rabbits Lenny. See you on gay pride day I will lead the parade me and you and dog name boo.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hassan al Madji wrote:
I am black rainbow a plus goddess a rebel from the waist down. I love you too
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Blk mom big white husband wrote:
<quoted text> trust me man she is fine as hell but she can and will get under your skin. She is what u call a person who really don't care you can call her chimp, ape , nig, jig, she loves it. The worst you say about her or black people she laughs all I hear is Honey wake up listen to this one.
Thank you big daddy let's play Django tonight this time but I want to hunt you bongggg.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Barock Obama wrote:
If I had a chimp son it would had been just like Fat Black Mama the sheboon.
If I had a white rat I would name him racist frighten little spineless mutant gene but I would still love him.

Since: Aug 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,who da fouck duz yall tink yall be jivvin here wif all yer stoopid suck poasts? Yall aint no mo black den Dick Cheney be.
Yall dont jaw lak a uncle tommy but more lak a retard white honkey an ahs dont dig nun o yu dumb jive, no wat i sayin?
yo teaky, wat up dawg? Dat woman dun poasts lingo like a carribean byatch an never shuts up.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
yo yo yo,who da fouck duz yall tink yall be jivvin here wif all yer stoopid suck poasts? Yall aint no mo black den Dick Cheney be.
Yall dont jaw lak a uncle tommy but more lak a retard white honkey an ahs dont dig nun o yu dumb jive, no wat i sayin?
Hey I was mentor for the special Olympics I even got thru all the drooling and this is love I get. Well I will never help you out again. Wasn't I the one that told you to stop pulling on your beep in public. And I didn't laugh when you said I made ice cream from my beep see the thanks I get
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo teaky, wat up dawg? Dat woman dun poasts lingo like a carribean byatch an never shuts up.
And you lick it up. Only stop when I told you THAT IS NOT ICE CREAM!!!!! Snob snob this is the thanks I get

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
yo honkey,i dun shaved off all mah hair cuz it bees 90+ here in da big D fo almoss a week. ise dun gots a nice blond wig wat i wares wen ise gos out trippin.
Teaky dun bees busy lately customizing his Prius fo 20 inch rims an udder stuff fo wen we re locate in Ann Arbor cuz some honkey called Kingfish sed das wat dey drive ovah there. Teakys 79 Eldorado woodnt hack it dere.
Pimp Daddy

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

yo yo yo Tar Baby Buckwheat and Shyfreak...wat up wit u 2 l\liggas? u homies mus be butt stickin an lickin eats utter nasty ugly black asses....dat wat life in da hood be does to boff u l\liggas.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Pimp Daddy wrote:
yo yo yo Tar Baby Buckwheat and Shyfreak...wat up wit u 2 l\liggas? u homies mus be butt stickin an lickin eats utter nasty ugly black asses....dat wat life in da hood be does to boff u l\liggas.
yo pimp,me ans Teaky will be movin up to a gated cumunity in eather Ann Arbor or weese mite goes to Canada in Windsor pretty soon.Teaky dun gots a passport ans went up to windsor an copped plenny o dem Loonies.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>HeyK- Fart I just despise how your blowing smoke out you're azz saying your ashamed of you're own race bullshit your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you are a masterracistbaiter now go call someone who cares my friend Lol (sarcasm ) the only funny looks your getting is you probably look like Gary Coleman what you talking bout muhigger.7734/2013 (;-)- Bwwwwwwa
Yeah I am ashamed of my own race. Human beings do terrible things. And I did mean what I said. I hate that innocent white people suffer because of the deeply entrenched hatred, lack of trust, and ill will on the part of some thoughtless black people. The Trayvon Martin case was sad. Both whites and blacks are inflammed with anger right now. Neither side can view things dispassionately. So say what you want d-bag. I meant every word of post. Take it or leave it dummy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am ashamed of my own race. Human beings do terrible things. And I did mean what I said. I hate that innocent white people suffer because of the deeply entrenched hatred, lack of trust, and ill will on the part of some thoughtless black people. The Trayvon Martin case was sad. Both whites and blacks are inflammed with anger right now. Neither side can view things dispassionately. So say what you want d-bag. I meant every word of post. Take it or leave it dummy.
You mean well and I know in your heart you are a caring person and a very smart person. So they hate you for being you. These inbreds wish they were you in a lot of ways. Think about this we are the most hated race of people but when decide to do something we do it better than any one. I know their are times I say harsh things to them but hey I'm only human. What is so funny they think I am white you see a person like that is to dumb to cum. See I did it again.
There is the fat one that can not accept the skinny one
different strokes for different folks and so on so on and shube Dube doo
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Snob snob you hurt my feelings I love Jews hava ni gila weh nish mahaul @I want 40 acres and a mule thank you I beg to differ. I don't want a used mule because I know what you do to mules you you sicko leave them alone. First sheep now mules madness I tell you
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo pimp,me ans Teaky will be movin up to a gated cumunity in eather Ann Arbor or weese mite goes to Canada in Windsor pretty soon.Teaky dun gots a passport ans went up to windsor an copped plenny o dem Loonies.
Young love is so beautiful
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
Also I am a firm gay supporter but when u start in on the poor little animals that don't have a say so that is really mean. I think every reform religon has a scripture thou shall not f sheep, cattle, ponies, and not the kitties, and always smell like little 10 year old buttocks you are going H..E.. Double toothpicks
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Strap a board to your Johnson if you wanna hit that!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Strap a board to your Johnson if you wanna hit that!
HELL yeah and colored girls go go shooo shooo take a walk on the wild side.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,681 - 13,700 of17,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Happy Easter to all the moozlims! 2 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 3 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
tattoo parlors 22 hr kris moore 13
Dayton ohio moral (Jun '09) 23 hr USASEXGUIDE 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 23 hr mjjcpa 170
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... Sat Literature Lover 4
Review: Waynedale Circle Apartments Sat CMS 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE