The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,641 - 13,660 of 18,536 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Scared wrote:
I'm worries things are getting dangerous
No don't worry babe you ever heard a empty wagon makes a lot of noice. Just understand this I am from the Obama generation the most successful group we had to kiss azz we were raise by the Martin Luther King parents all that marching. This new generation are not marching if they would have even the community out and taught the right education this is not a world not just for whites.every culture should have been expose. Celebrating BS holidays it is a slap in the face.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

My age bracket are the Berkley crowd and most blacks last of the baby boomers are successful. Think about average hair dresser that does black hair makes about 600.00 to 1000.00 a day and they are in Inc. and property owners. Trust I have tenants and I am more than happy to rent to mexicans illegals Pay on time.
The Problem

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Parasitic Cancerous l\liggers
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The Problem wrote:
Parasitic Cancerous l\liggers
The solution swallow and stop spitting it out not a turn on. And your knees should not buckle anymore

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
My age bracket are the Berkley crowd and most blacks last of the baby boomers are successful. Think about average hair dresser that does black hair makes about 600.00 to 1000.00 a day and they are in Inc. and property owners. Trust I have tenants and I am more than happy to rent to mexicans illegals Pay on time.
Anything for a buck, right?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything for a buck, right?
I like to take the time to thank the white man for teaching me heartless buisness ethics.
Keesler

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I like to take the time to thank the white man for teaching me heartless buisness ethics.
One Dumb Fat Lazy Stupid Sheboon Sponge l\ligger
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Keesler wrote:
<quoted text>One Dumb Fat Lazy Stupid Sheboon Sponge l\ligger
Ha ha I have my own money and I must have the luck of the irish fell in love and married a white guy with money sold my buisness and took over his because his father pass away and family members really can't run it they really don't like it sooooo 2 office medical office buildings, 9 apartments buildings 3 with 9 units, 4 with 18 units, 2 with 4 units, and it's Inc. In our names a wedding present and my family still have money. Poverty is the problem not the color of ones skin. I go down to skid row and give blankets to the homeless in the winter and bottle water in the summer. Any one who sits in there little corner of the world and not feel for their fellow man I just don't get that. I don't mean to throw my money in someone face because we live very modest I probably give away more than I take in. To form stereotypes come on in that case I would never go to a buffet next to a white man(smile) or if I go to a ATM and their is a black man behind me change my mind (smile)damn my card isn't working hell yeah I know my people just kidding lighten up.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Mableton, Georgia, one of the most dangerous cities in America. Four thugs murder man, for no reason, other than his race. Can't wait to hear nobama's speech regarding this thug mentality and behavior.
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
Mableton, Georgia, one of the most dangerous cities in America. Four thugs murder man, for no reason, other than his race. Can't wait to hear nobama's speech regarding this thug mentality and behavior.
Stop beating around the bush and tell it like it is....Four lowlife scumbag racist l\liggers kill a white man for being white! The filthy l\liggers beat him unconscious and threw him in front of a car doing 60 mph!
white racism

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Nothing but peckerwood trash on here. Spineless, pee-colored blond hair, demon blue eyed, bird-poo colored skin, givin their master the Devil a bj, ironing board backside, recessive, depressive, going extinct, their nations overrun by non-white, brainwashed, grafted, mutazoid, fork tongued little bastard, funky honkey wretches. I thank god that white devils are persecuted daily by the media. They deserve it. They are terrible genetic mistakes.
white devils

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Your master awaits in hell.
white devils

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Corruption wrote:
13 MONTH OLD WHITE BABY SHOT AND KILLED BY TWO BLACKS
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon
No white panther party no nothing....stop your bi!**!$ and moaning...every time you peckerwoods cry for fairness that you don't see that you are getting yours. You killed us for centuries in pretty much the same way as we are killing you. Enjoy it devil seed!
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

white devils wrote:
Your master awaits in hell.
Yours l\ligger chimp.
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

More l\ligger Racism:

www.youtube.com/watch...

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha I have my own money and I must have the luck of the irish fell in love and married a white guy with money sold my buisness and took over his because his father pass away and family members really can't run it they really don't like it sooooo 2 office medical office buildings, 9 apartments buildings 3 with 9 units, 4 with 18 units, 2 with 4 units, and it's Inc. In our names a wedding present and my family still have money. Poverty is the problem not the color of ones skin. I go down to skid row and give blankets to the homeless in the winter and bottle water in the summer. Any one who sits in there little corner of the world and not feel for their fellow man I just don't get that. I don't mean to throw my money in someone face because we live very modest I probably give away more than I take in. To form stereotypes come on in that case I would never go to a buffet next to a white man(smile) or if I go to a ATM and their is a black man behind me change my mind (smile)damn my card isn't working hell yeah I know my people just kidding lighten up.
All my tenants must pass a background and credit check. It's an excellent way to weed out deadbeats and makes for good neighbors in the multi units.
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should send this link to Eric Holder and Obama. While your at it send it to all the major networks like FOX, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc., they seem to be allergic to covering Black on White "hate crimes" like this, and would rather try to find or makeup a fairytale about some White assaulting a Black, even if it means calling a hispanic like Zimmerman a "white guy."
Believe it or not, the networks, Holder and HNIC Obama are fully aware of this and much, much, much worse. Those cesspool lowlifes wouldn't touch this with a 100 foot dirty rotten l\ligger skunk pole.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

The gal with the neck pillow wasn't his girlfriend, she was catfishing. It'll come out soon enough.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Corruption wrote:
13 MONTH OLD WHITE BABY SHOT AND KILLED BY TWO BLACKS
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon
Bottom line you never hear of black people speak badly about kids never ever one less little peckerwood in the nation. To feel guilt you will never get it from most black people. You really just don't get it. Understand as long as a person is in their comfort zone well it's not here it's there so I don't care. White flight that is the answer a band aide. When those small children were killed the media still protrayed the killer as a trouble youth, a broken home, a loner. No how about a heartless piece of shit killer who gun down innocent kids.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

white devils wrote:
<quoted text>
No white panther party no nothing....stop your bi!**!$ and moaning...every time you peckerwoods cry for fairness that you don't see that you are getting yours. You killed us for centuries in pretty much the same way as we are killing you. Enjoy it devil seed!
I am sorry to say the chickens have come home to roost. HELLO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,095
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,105
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 9 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 9 hr The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 9 hr The Hack Checker 2
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 17 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••