The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 681)

Showing posts 13,601 - 13,620 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

WPWW wrote:
Heard they had about 40 Trayvon thug protestors in Atlanta today. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa. 40 protestors? Guess the "reverends" and Eric Holder didn't supply FREE FRIED CHICKEN DINNERS this time. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE. FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372-8181.
STAND YOUR GROUND FOR LIFE. STAY WHITE. STAY STRONG. AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG. 1212.
too hot! No sweat towels provided either. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

WPWW wrote:
My interest in this case had to do with the "Stand Your Ground" law being under attack. Clearly the only people that think Zimmerman is "white" is an anti-White, Jewish run media with an agenda. Once they jumped the gun and figured Zimmerman was "white" because of his German or Jewish sounding name, they had to run with that story or be exposed for trying to contrive this case as another one of their attempts at being anti-White. Of course their anti-White agenda would be exposed when they were literally caught "doctoring" the calls Zimmerman made to 911, and trying to present Zimmerman as a "racist." "Our" media is constantly searching for that all elusive White on Black hate crime and will even MAKE SH*T UP to get it, and yet they will bury TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BLACK ON WHITE MURDERS, RAPES, AND/OR ASSAULTS THAT OCCUR EACH YEAR IN THIS COUNTRY. Tens of thousands of White women are raped by Black males each year in this country and the media could care less, and yet they will cover something like the PHONY, CONTRIVED DUKE LACROSSE TEAM RAPE HOAX 24/7. Stop watching your televison sets, or better yet, throw them out the window.
in 2 weeks on HLN

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/12/georga-...

Since: Nov 11

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
My interest in this case had to do with the "Stand Your Ground" law being under attack. Clearly the only people that think Zimmerman is "white" is an anti-White, Jewish run media with an agenda. Once they jumped the gun and figured Zimmerman was "white" because of his German or Jewish sounding name, they had to run with that story or be exposed for trying to contrive this case as another one of their attempts at being anti-White. Of course their anti-White agenda would be exposed when they were literally caught "doctoring" the calls Zimmerman made to 911, and trying to present Zimmerman as a "racist." "Our" media is constantly searching for that all elusive White on Black hate crime and will even MAKE SH*T UP to get it, and yet they will bury TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BLACK ON WHITE MURDERS, RAPES, AND/OR ASSAULTS THAT OCCUR EACH YEAR IN THIS COUNTRY. Tens of thousands of White women are raped by Black males each year in this country and the media could care less, and yet they will cover something like the PHONY, CONTRIVED DUKE LACROSSE TEAM RAPE HOAX 24/7. Stop watching your televison sets, or better yet, throw them out the window.
As you assiduously search for every reason to play the victim...all the while screaming that black people play the victim...bla bla blaaaaaa...all your Jewish/Shadow government conspiracies can't be completely proven. They can't be disproven but they can't be proven either which is why I don't pay them much attention.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you assiduously search for every reason to play the victim...all the while screaming that black people play the victim...bla bla blaaaaaa...all your Jewish/Shadow government conspiracies can't be completely proven. They can't be disproven but they can't be proven either which is why I don't pay them much attention.
They were good enough for you to read and respond to! He owns you!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KSMARTAZZ your totally way off base the media is controlled by the boogie man G.Soreazz and he controls your chi-Town hustling poTus.Look into it Google c00n that's you're source of knowledge Lol 7734/2013 Stay White and Unite.This message was sponsored by the WPWW for a whiter brighter future.(;-)-

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
They were good enough for you to read and respond to! He owns you!
Shush with the pseudo psych evaluation lol. Maybe if you could pry your lips off of his backside and think for a minute you would see that this "correspondence" of ours is meaningless. Like this asinine statement of yours lol!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"Justice is Served" "Community Cleanup" "Black Momma" bla bla bla....and you racist turds whine about black racists? Now you want to hang on Zimmerman's testicle hairs because he killed an unarmed teenager. All you bigots hate Hispanic people unless they kill each other and black people right?? I know it's the same person making up these really STUPID screen names. They are too cowardly to say these same things under their real screen name.
First of all my name is Constance I am not a racist and I don't set myself above anyone. I don't need to hide or feel like when around so call thugs I change or if I am with mywhite coworkers I change. The elite self absorb I have conquor the world so I can look down on you blah blah blah. Excuse me I PUT LEMON slices in my kool aide. Bottom line so call strong brothers you allowed us your women to suffer rape and families being torn apart. Yes sum yes sum yes sum my brothers just woof woof woof the position we are in, is the lack of leadership marching marching. Waiting for hand outs letting black woman taking the role of both father and mother. The big plan is when I make money I gonna buy me sum rims for my ride open a buisness Hell naw I go look for a white woman.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Black and white people are so much alike the only difference is white people hate filters the very soul not all of them but most. Blacks excuses excuses one right after another you let white people lead around like a puppet. We go to them to validate was is approiate and acceptable. We are the only race that keep trying to make some whites love us. Get over it. If that white man calls you a welfare case so what. I wish every black person in the world would go on welfare to see what happens to the structure of society. Let's just call it our 40 acres and a mule.

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all my name is Constance I am not a racist and I don't set myself above anyone. I don't need to hide or feel like when around so call thugs I change or if I am with mywhite coworkers I change. The elite self absorb I have conquor the world so I can look down on you blah blah blah. Excuse me I PUT LEMON slices in my kool aide. Bottom line so call strong brothers you allowed us your women to suffer rape and families being torn apart. Yes sum yes sum yes sum my brothers just woof woof woof the position we are in, is the lack of leadership marching marching. Waiting for hand outs letting black woman taking the role of both father and mother. The big plan is when I make money I gonna buy me sum rims for my ride open a buisness Hell naw I go look for a white woman.
If you are the real black momma then I wasn't talking to you. Only the coward who likes to say things using other people's screen name.
Cross Bow

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Cross Bow wrote:
Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?
I would ask the caucasoid the same thing. Name one people that have not been marginalized, subjugated, or destroyed by the mighty caucasoid.
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask the caucasoid the same thing. Name one people that have not been marginalized, subjugated, or destroyed by the mighty caucasoid.

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LOL Sam is K Fart, talking to himself with ip number changes!
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dennis Gannon wrote:
LOL Sam is K Fart, talking to himself with ip number changes!
Answer the question,

It should be a easy question for a real smart person like you to answer.
White Pride Worldwide

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> Answer the question,
It should be a easy question for a real smart person like you to answer.
A sunken slave ship loaded with l\liggers on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. That's one hell of an improvement!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the real black momma then I wasn't talking to you. Only the coward who likes to say things using other people's screen name.
Thank you so much(smile) you know you made my neck moved. In view of the US right now I have some family members living abroad if my mother would say let's go I would she is an active 84 but she looks and acts 50s and she is here to stay. If my dad was still alive he pretty much was the last word I miss him so much. I wish I had tenants that would pay on time. I tell you what when I do post I pull not a standard underground black artist and I will also give certain things that white America really don't know about black middle class start with the first is nikki Giovanni the poet.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Cross Bow wrote:
Rosewood which whites burned it down in the south.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>A sunken slave ship loaded with l\liggers on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. That's one hell of an improvement!
Africans had slaves but treatment of slaves were not as brutal. Whites on the other hand had slaves which were the Irish treatment of them from 1610 to 1855 were brutalize by far worst that evil is in your DNA finally if you keep legacy of hate that race will soon say enough and only through violence people will take notice. Just like the IRA was formed they didn't march around the same time as the 60s. God is trying to tell us STOP before your bethren stop being passive. Do you really want a city of manifestos if blacks are the enemy you don't teach the enemy your war tactics. Do you think rich rich white people who are making money from their chosen few are going to sit back and do nothing the white race will turn on each other in a minute. Blacks spend more foolish money than any other race. Bling bling BS.

Millie j. First you take your heart in the palm of my hand. Hurt so good
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Black and white people are so much alike the only difference is white people hate filters the very soul not all of them but most. Blacks excuses excuses one right after another you let white people lead around like a puppet. We go to them to validate was is approiate and acceptable. We are the only race that keep trying to make some whites love us. Get over it. If that white man calls you a welfare case so what. I wish every black person in the world would go on welfare to see what happens to the structure of society. Let's just call it our 40 acres and a mule.
I urge this once again stop letting them. Get all you can go Corp. You think they don't get over when I work at b of a years ago the doctors put each other on disability but the Corp. Was getting paid. The true players.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,601 - 13,620 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Pops 25,382
Boofuckinhoo! Banned from "POLITIX"! What will ... 1 hr Dew1234 3
Hermain Cain is Uncle Tom 1 hr The New Cool Warrior 7
Review: Waynedale Circle Apartments 2 hr Dew1234 20
New poll,61% support Keystone pipeline! 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
329,000, new jobless report 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 5
Black conservatives I support,the smart ones. 13 hr CMS 1
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters