The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 680)

Showing posts 13,581 - 13,600 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lysdexic

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

.novarT ekil kool dluow eh nos a dah I fI
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Lysdexic wrote:
.novarT ekil kool dluow eh nos a dah I fI
And your mother also player. High on sunshine take all my blues away.

Travon like look would he son a had. This is not a poster child one day all you put out is what you get back someday someday........
Be careful with the gifts you provide
transparent as they may seem lovers and fighters also die.
Be careful hoping for the worst
they may steal your purse.
Be careful hoping for this perfect world of the only color is paper not even green just white. No more lust, phoney tears, no remorse everyone is just so perfect so your spirit and soul will never grow. If GOD feels like he is not needed what happens when a person feel like there are not needed they will walk away. You don't want that to happen

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
So I see now that these maniacal folks are rioting in LA and hurt two innocent bystanders over this Trayvon Martin trial...it really makes me ashamed to be black at times. Because the media has whipped this up into such a frenzy that all of our built up hatred and prejudice as black people for white people, America, and the judicial system explodes. I get funny looks from white people even though I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Honestly, I really can't blame white people for their funny looks anymore. Of course I don't deserve it but I understand their frustration. So there you have it dear friends: Obskeptic, Faith, Real Deal, Poo-Bear, WPWW, and ICP2013. My sincere admission and I'm SURE a confirmation of what your prejudice already knew. Enjoy!
HeyK- Fart I just despise how your blowing smoke out you're azz saying your ashamed of you're own race bullshit your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you are a masterracistbaiter now go call someone who cares my friend Lol (sarcasm ) the only funny looks your getting is you probably look like Gary Coleman what you talking bout muhigger.7734/2013 (;-)- Bwwwwwwa
Barock Obama

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

If I had a chimp son it would had been just like Fat Black Mama the sheboon.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/st ory/22742395/co ...
They should hang all 4 of them in the public square as an example.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Barock Obama wrote:
I touch a spot sort of like the thorn if I had a chimp I would name it black momma 2 I would pet him love him and never let him go and he would have a brother name George who like to pet them rabbits. Say it George you talk no hurt to George
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
So I see now that these maniacal folks are rioting in LA and hurt two innocent bystanders over this Trayvon Martin trial...it really makes me ashamed to be black at times. Because the media has whipped this up into such a frenzy that all of our built up hatred and prejudice as black people for white people, America, and the judicial system explodes. I get funny looks from white people even though I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Honestly, I really can't blame white people for their funny looks anymore. Of course I don't deserve it but I understand their frustration. So there you have it dear friends: Obskeptic, Faith, Real Deal, Poo-Bear, WPWW, and ICP2013. My sincere admission and I'm SURE a confirmation of what your prejudice already knew. Enjoy!
See how they really feel kissing white folks azz they can see thru it you will always be a animal to them but you are on the right learn from them look at oprah, Tyler and all of them billion later stay in the groove big dog when you least expect it expect it. I got a love jones
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

On the cover of the rolling stone I am going to buy 5 copies The great Hunter S Thompson lives on. People don't recongnize the hidden message oh boy yes let's glorify a monster. As a matter of fact I think I am going to make t shirts it's ok cause it is on ... THE COVER OF THE ROLLING STONES...!!!!!

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

i am thinking i love black momma
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hassan al Madji wrote:
Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Can a N...ha get a table dance and you get to pet them rabbits Lenny. See you on gay pride day I will lead the parade me and you and dog name boo.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hassan al Madji wrote:
I am black rainbow a plus goddess a rebel from the waist down. I love you too
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Blk mom big white husband wrote:
<quoted text> trust me man she is fine as hell but she can and will get under your skin. She is what u call a person who really don't care you can call her chimp, ape , nig, jig, she loves it. The worst you say about her or black people she laughs all I hear is Honey wake up listen to this one.
Thank you big daddy let's play Django tonight this time but I want to hunt you bongggg.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Barock Obama wrote:
If I had a white rat I would name him racist frighten little spineless mutant gene but I would still love him.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,who da fouck duz yall tink yall be jivvin here wif all yer stoopid suck poasts? Yall aint no mo black den Dick Cheney be.
Yall dont jaw lak a uncle tommy but more lak a retard white honkey an ahs dont dig nun o yu dumb jive, no wat i sayin?
Hey I was mentor for the special Olympics I even got thru all the drooling and this is love I get. Well I will never help you out again. Wasn't I the one that told you to stop pulling on your beep in public. And I didn't laugh when you said I made ice cream from my beep see the thanks I get
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,who da fouck duz yall tink yall be jivvin here wif all yer stoopid suck poasts? Yall aint no mo black den Dick Cheney be.
Yall dont jaw lak a uncle tommy but more lak a retard white honkey an ahs dont dig nun o yu dumb jive, no wat i sayin?
Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo teaky, wat up dawg? Dat woman dun poasts lingo like a carribean byatch an never shuts up.
And you lick it up. Only stop when I told you THAT IS NOT ICE CREAM!!!!! Snob snob this is the thanks I get
Pimp Daddy

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

yo yo yo Tar Baby Buckwheat and Shyfreak...wat up wit u 2 l\liggas? u homies mus be butt stickin an lickin eats utter nasty ugly black asses....dat wat life in da hood be does to boff u l\liggas.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>HeyK- Fart I just despise how your blowing smoke out you're azz saying your ashamed of you're own race bullshit your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you are a masterracistbaiter now go call someone who cares my friend Lol (sarcasm ) the only funny looks your getting is you probably look like Gary Coleman what you talking bout muhigger.7734/2013 (;-)- Bwwwwwwa
Yeah I am ashamed of my own race. Human beings do terrible things. And I did mean what I said. I hate that innocent white people suffer because of the deeply entrenched hatred, lack of trust, and ill will on the part of some thoughtless black people. The Trayvon Martin case was sad. Both whites and blacks are inflammed with anger right now. Neither side can view things dispassionately. So say what you want d-bag. I meant every word of post. Take it or leave it dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,581 - 13,600 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Old Guy 28,643
I dare to care. Let us fairly share! 1 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Insanely Hypocritical 31,015
craphole with red truck (Aug '08) 7 hr Janet Harrison 33
The Fed is dumping illegals. 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 hr gertrud 227
melissa or missiey watkins beats her kids and g... (Feb '13) Fri Keith Koch 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••