The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

United States

#16779 Jul 14, 2013
Justice Is Served wrote:
Kaffart's true chimp l\ligger color is coming through loud and clear. Another lazy lying coward parasitic l\ligger sucking off the white peoples rear end.
Justice Is Served, Kaffart may be the next spade on the agenda.
Thxs ICP but the next thing on the chopping block is your poisonous fork tongue. Do me a favor and tell all the lowlife degenerates that milk off my tax teat to get a job. Btw, if I'm a coward then what are you? You know who I am. I don't hide behind absolutely STUPID screen names: "Justice Is Served" "Chimp Cure" "Black Momma" "Community Cleanup" "Sam I Am" "Law" "Kallark27" bla bla bla....grow a real spine and post from your real screen name and not these 3rd grade monikers. Is that to much to ask ICP?
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16780 Jul 14, 2013
K fart works? Mick Dees 10 hours a week?
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16785 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Gannon works?? On the corner?? 16 hrs a day? 7 days a week?
REPORTED
ICP2013

United States

#16786 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thxs ICP but the next thing on the chopping block is your poisonous fork tongue. Do me a favor and tell all the lowlife degenerates that milk off my tax teat to get a job. Btw, if I'm a coward then what are you? You know who I am. I don't hide behind absolutely STUPID screen names: "Justice Is Served" "Chimp Cure" "Black Momma" "Community Cleanup" "Sam I Am" "Law" "Kallark27" bla bla bla....grow a real spine and post from your real screen name and not these 3rd grade monikers. Is that to much to ask ICP?
Hey KStained you are one clueless c00n I don't need to comment under any other moniker you lack common sense just like your race of lazy good for nothing parisite leeching fecal critter wetsuits now go out in you community and preach to all the wighetto thugs and see if you can get any positive results I doubt it.lol (;-)- 7734/2013 Stay White and Unite against the black plague.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#16789 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not truth "boy". Don't be a jack-a** "Sam I am" the dufus.
Show my where it's not true>> Don't be a jack-ass** "Kallark27" the dufus
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16790 Jul 14, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Heard they had about 40 Trayvon thug protestors in Atlanta today. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa. 40 protestors? Guess the "reverends" and Eric Holder didn't supply FREE FRIED CHICKEN DINNERS this time. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE. FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372-8181.
STAND YOUR GROUND FOR LIFE. STAY WHITE. STAY STRONG. AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG. 1212.
too hot! No sweat towels provided either. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16792 Jul 14, 2013
WPWW wrote:
My interest in this case had to do with the "Stand Your Ground" law being under attack. Clearly the only people that think Zimmerman is "white" is an anti-White, Jewish run media with an agenda. Once they jumped the gun and figured Zimmerman was "white" because of his German or Jewish sounding name, they had to run with that story or be exposed for trying to contrive this case as another one of their attempts at being anti-White. Of course their anti-White agenda would be exposed when they were literally caught "doctoring" the calls Zimmerman made to 911, and trying to present Zimmerman as a "racist." "Our" media is constantly searching for that all elusive White on Black hate crime and will even MAKE SH*T UP to get it, and yet they will bury TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BLACK ON WHITE MURDERS, RAPES, AND/OR ASSAULTS THAT OCCUR EACH YEAR IN THIS COUNTRY. Tens of thousands of White women are raped by Black males each year in this country and the media could care less, and yet they will cover something like the PHONY, CONTRIVED DUKE LACROSSE TEAM RAPE HOAX 24/7. Stop watching your televison sets, or better yet, throw them out the window.
in 2 weeks on HLN

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/12/georga-...

United States

#16793 Jul 14, 2013
WPWW wrote:
My interest in this case had to do with the "Stand Your Ground" law being under attack. Clearly the only people that think Zimmerman is "white" is an anti-White, Jewish run media with an agenda. Once they jumped the gun and figured Zimmerman was "white" because of his German or Jewish sounding name, they had to run with that story or be exposed for trying to contrive this case as another one of their attempts at being anti-White. Of course their anti-White agenda would be exposed when they were literally caught "doctoring" the calls Zimmerman made to 911, and trying to present Zimmerman as a "racist." "Our" media is constantly searching for that all elusive White on Black hate crime and will even MAKE SH*T UP to get it, and yet they will bury TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BLACK ON WHITE MURDERS, RAPES, AND/OR ASSAULTS THAT OCCUR EACH YEAR IN THIS COUNTRY. Tens of thousands of White women are raped by Black males each year in this country and the media could care less, and yet they will cover something like the PHONY, CONTRIVED DUKE LACROSSE TEAM RAPE HOAX 24/7. Stop watching your televison sets, or better yet, throw them out the window.
As you assiduously search for every reason to play the victim...all the while screaming that black people play the victim...bla bla blaaaaaa...all your Jewish/Shadow government conspiracies can't be completely proven. They can't be disproven but they can't be proven either which is why I don't pay them much attention.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16794 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you assiduously search for every reason to play the victim...all the while screaming that black people play the victim...bla bla blaaaaaa...all your Jewish/Shadow government conspiracies can't be completely proven. They can't be disproven but they can't be proven either which is why I don't pay them much attention.
They were good enough for you to read and respond to! He owns you!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16797 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KSMARTAZZ your totally way off base the media is controlled by the boogie man G.Soreazz and he controls your chi-Town hustling poTus.Look into it Google c00n that's you're source of knowledge Lol 7734/2013 Stay White and Unite.This message was sponsored by the WPWW for a whiter brighter future.(;-)-

United States

#16799 Jul 14, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
They were good enough for you to read and respond to! He owns you!
Shush with the pseudo psych evaluation lol. Maybe if you could pry your lips off of his backside and think for a minute you would see that this "correspondence" of ours is meaningless. Like this asinine statement of yours lol!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16800 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"Justice is Served" "Community Cleanup" "Black Momma" bla bla bla....and you racist turds whine about black racists? Now you want to hang on Zimmerman's testicle hairs because he killed an unarmed teenager. All you bigots hate Hispanic people unless they kill each other and black people right?? I know it's the same person making up these really STUPID screen names. They are too cowardly to say these same things under their real screen name.
First of all my name is Constance I am not a racist and I don't set myself above anyone. I don't need to hide or feel like when around so call thugs I change or if I am with mywhite coworkers I change. The elite self absorb I have conquor the world so I can look down on you blah blah blah. Excuse me I PUT LEMON slices in my kool aide. Bottom line so call strong brothers you allowed us your women to suffer rape and families being torn apart. Yes sum yes sum yes sum my brothers just woof woof woof the position we are in, is the lack of leadership marching marching. Waiting for hand outs letting black woman taking the role of both father and mother. The big plan is when I make money I gonna buy me sum rims for my ride open a buisness Hell naw I go look for a white woman.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16801 Jul 14, 2013
Black and white people are so much alike the only difference is white people hate filters the very soul not all of them but most. Blacks excuses excuses one right after another you let white people lead around like a puppet. We go to them to validate was is approiate and acceptable. We are the only race that keep trying to make some whites love us. Get over it. If that white man calls you a welfare case so what. I wish every black person in the world would go on welfare to see what happens to the structure of society. Let's just call it our 40 acres and a mule.

United States

#16803 Jul 15, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all my name is Constance I am not a racist and I don't set myself above anyone. I don't need to hide or feel like when around so call thugs I change or if I am with mywhite coworkers I change. The elite self absorb I have conquor the world so I can look down on you blah blah blah. Excuse me I PUT LEMON slices in my kool aide. Bottom line so call strong brothers you allowed us your women to suffer rape and families being torn apart. Yes sum yes sum yes sum my brothers just woof woof woof the position we are in, is the lack of leadership marching marching. Waiting for hand outs letting black woman taking the role of both father and mother. The big plan is when I make money I gonna buy me sum rims for my ride open a buisness Hell naw I go look for a white woman.
If you are the real black momma then I wasn't talking to you. Only the coward who likes to say things using other people's screen name.
Cross Bow

Salem, AR

#16804 Jul 15, 2013
Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?

United States

#16806 Jul 15, 2013
Cross Bow wrote:
Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?
I would ask the caucasoid the same thing. Name one people that have not been marginalized, subjugated, or destroyed by the mighty caucasoid.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#16808 Jul 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask the caucasoid the same thing. Name one people that have not been marginalized, subjugated, or destroyed by the mighty caucasoid.

United States

#16811 Jul 15, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16814 Jul 15, 2013
LOL Sam is K Fart, talking to himself with ip number changes!
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#16815 Jul 15, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
LOL Sam is K Fart, talking to himself with ip number changes!
Answer the question,

It should be a easy question for a real smart person like you to answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,556
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 7 hr bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! 20 hr The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 21 hr talker43 1
Merry Christmas Thu Merry Christmas 1
Photos Wed Net Nut 1
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Wed Net Nut 4
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info