The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 674)

Showing posts 13,461 - 13,480 of18,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Elnegro York doing a fine job landscaping keep up the good work and make sure you have you're green card Esa,mucho graciazz.Lol (;-)-
You better say amiego trust me if telemundo is one of the largest corps in the world who spends more and buy more homes than any other race. Hispanics are quiet fires. I can't wait until they open that border I smile with glee the thought of Julio having a good ole Marachi party and whites will not take the time to even try to learn Spanish pero yo entlendo porque I knew this day is near. Trust me next term for prez if his last name is Garcia I don't care if he is in the butterfly party I will vote for him
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Black woman wrote:
I hate to bust your bubble sweetheart but you are dealing with a old school black woman who is fine as hell and was raised around rich white kids who really have no heart. Eccentric there is not one insult that shocks me I am not the little priss Becky girls that get real red & shock. Even the white girls I grew up with were the original mean girls and during my time white boys were not afraid of black boys. Black kids did a walk by not a drive by. I will not convince you to try accept minorities because if I was at the top of the food chain I would want to stay there also. Only thing that scares me honestly blacks are not marching this time and you keep in mind most of the military are minorities and poor whites and you will have chaos. Manifesto is a prime example of person that does everything that is expected it was wrong but que Sara. The only thing in your favor is that minorities are not as ruthless as that white devil (smile) he don't care he will burn down kids, mothers, brothers, not dogs. We are all here to stay unless you got the bill of sale and land & mule to give us. If you are white here in America check your history you have some black blood in your veins. Magic Johnson Don Johnson Jesse Jackson Hugh Jackson. Ed O'Neil Shaq O'Neil. So all of you are undercover n..gha. Try to give up fried chicken can't do it. Family always fight.
You talk a lot, but you say nothing...do you ever take a breath???

Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.

Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black

Blacks have a propensity to aggression and violence!
This is not to say that all blacks are bad or that other races are innocent, but what it does show is that there is a REAL issue here, one that people don't want to talk about!

The black race has failed in everything they control no matter where in the world!
Detroit is a perfect example as is every other city in the list above.

Blacks are inherently lazy and non-contributing, and are great at taking, but rarely give back!

In Detroit, blacks are so stupid they burn out their own neighborhoods, they rob from themselves, they pollute their own communities...its pathetic!
Then they jump up and down and demand respect and to be treated equal...EQUAL TO WHAT...wild animals in the zoo?

Its a sad state of affairs!
Chimp Cure

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

May sickle cell anemia inflict all l\liggers.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Network on channel 7734 this evening will go behind the seen in Detroit where most of the chimps and hajjis have taken over the once thriving community has turned into a war zone and we will be making a special stop @ American Hebrew pawn and Jewelry and just kick back and watch all the groids perform it should be a blast Lol stay tuned for tnb.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Wonder how that, "JustUS For Trayvon Shoe Drive," is going on down in Florida? Wonder if Je$$e Jackoff$on and Al Chimpton sprung for some free fried chicken dinners for all those hungry marchers? 5372.
Actually sir there giving away @ McDonald's a mcrib value meal that includes a mcwatermelon pie and a mcshytzmalt liquor drink to pour on the ground for there lost little homie,and to top it off there also including a Mchoodie wow what a tribute to a poor lost soul that brings a tear to my eyes not, wannabe wighetto punk. His number was picked for him by bebo his #666
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Wonder how that, "JustUS For Trayvon Shoe Drive," is going on down in Florida? Wonder if Je$$e Jackoff$on and Al Chimpton sprung for some free fried chicken dinners for all those hungry marchers? 5372.
I see where the judge probably wants Zimmerman to be found guilty cuz she wants to change the charge to manslaughter. She is probably afraid of riots.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You talk a lot, but you say nothing...do you ever take a breath???
Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.
Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black
Blacks have a propensity to aggression and violence!
This is not to say that all blacks are bad or that other races are innocent, but what it does show is that there is a REAL issue here, one that people don't want to talk about!
The black race has failed in everything they control no matter where in the world!
Detroit is a perfect example as is every other city in the list above.
Blacks are inherently lazy and non-contributing, and are great at taking, but rarely give back!
In Detroit, blacks are so stupid they burn out their own neighborhoods, they rob from themselves, they pollute their own communities...its pathetic!
Then they jump up and down and demand respect and to be treated equal...EQUAL TO WHAT...wild animals in the zoo?
Its a sad state of affairs!
Let me explain have you ever traveled within some of these cities no contributions are you wearing Cotton clothing free labor, Tabacco free labor, Candy free labor, every resource was provided through slavery blacks were a very passive and made the wrong choices. Now understand why before the civil rights movement 85 percent of the jails were white what happen after the civil laws were pass white people stop doing crimes now only poor whites were jailed. My family pass on a legacy of wealth never were they on any type of welfare. You believe the government. Think about this I thought all white people were rich. When you have the freedom and have financial status you live in a glass house. When we move the first kids to really befriend me were some poor type white trailer type. This hunts me to this day I hurt that girl because my mom told she was the type of person that should be in this cul de sac. She just wanted to fit in my world I turn my back on her. The point is if you are expose and keep doors close people will rebel. Every race has certain traits I feel sorry for those poor little white kids that are bullied. I went to school with rich white kids they are brutal more so than black kids. People assume white kids don't get punish bull s.. I have seen them get knock out but look at the stereotype blacks believe. Can you imagine if blacks and whites got together and even the planes do you realize that effect the economics of the world. Less laws broken less funding. Why do you think peace and love generation was hated. You gonna break up a group just because of love REALLY REALLY. Try one day to think for yourself not let your life be decided by the media or validation of a person or religon which creates non believers. I am not here to offend anyone. No one has ever got on this form to ask a person how they feel try it or what they like. Love to all You never know when you are in the company of angels
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I am sorry that I have to vent but why do we need a basketball season, football season, Hockey just let them play at one time. One more why do the gays get all the fine men come on little Galaxy boy enough. They took Rickey Martin all the fine ones smile. As far a black rep for my people I am the wrong choice when every one was upset about the N word all my life black white asian if i like you. You my n..gha
dkvaoer

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

afvaoas

Since: Nov 11

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

And the trolls steadily foam at the mouth....
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Hey KFART you remind me of a nosey old jewman always butting in everybodys business lurching in the shadows and I might say you blend in quite well just don't smile it will blow your cover lol you must be an undercover brotha.(;-)- I will let you get black to trolling.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Hey KFArt you remind me of a nosey old jewman Always butting.into everybody's business and your lurching in the shadows which I might say you blend in quite well just don't smile Lol pavement ape Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)- 7734/2013
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Even though he was technically "white," Ted Danson(Jewish) was with Whoopi Goldberg(not Jewish.) bwaaaaaaaaaa. Whoopi sho ain't easy on the eyes. Leave it to someone like Ted Danson to date Whoopi. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. White Pride Worldwide. 1212.
Ok you got me there but she does have money and very intelligent also very funny. As far as Jewish the complexion for the protection that skin. I have the worst sense of humour in the world I mean morbid. Take Paula Dean everyone so angry. She wanted a plantation wedding I would have gave that fat b.. Ch the best wedding and at night she would rolled over mr dean would have been in the slave cabin with me banging away no no no Paula I am staying in character.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFArt you remind me of a nosey old jewman Always butting.into everybody's business and your lurching in the shadows which I might say you blend in quite well just don't smile Lol pavement ape Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)- 7734/2013
That smart ape gets under your skin when you least expect it. Expect it never tell your right hand what your left hand is going to do. Didn't you learn from your forefathes a trusting racist is..........
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>That smart ape gets under your skin when you least expect it. Expect it never tell your right hand what your left hand is going to do. Didn't you learn from your forefathes a trusting racist is..........
Hey Black Jemihamomma if I wanted to hear anything from you I would have pulled you're strings puppet chimp now dance Lol (;-)-you be a good little hoodrat.Bwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Black Jemihamomma if I wanted to hear anything from you I would have pulled you're strings puppet chimp now dance Lol (;-)-you be a good little hoodrat.Bwwwwwwwa
Hey little boy I understand size doesn't matter all the time it is just a muscle but you will have to use it not hands or chimp puppets, or G I Joes, the real thing and please wipe your mouth off gezzzzzzza
Black momma

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I be a purty she ape cause I gots a butt 10 foot wide wit big fat tire lips dat inflate to 100 psi and my steel wooly hair can scrape da iron off a skillet an my skin be soft as 100 year old dried leather. My gobment crib is da bigest in da hood an me an my black boy white hubby gots da bestest drug sales in da hood!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
I be a purty she ape cause I gots a butt 10 foot wide wit big fat tire lips dat inflate to 100 psi and my steel wooly hair can scrape da iron off a skillet an my skin be soft as 100 year old dried leather. My gobment crib is da bigest in da hood an me an my black boy white hubby gots da bestest drug sales in da hood!
First of all you can tell if I write a text this is square who ever it is sounds like he is upset that big Willie blasted in face. Keep your head to the sky
K9AK47

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I've been monitoring this thread for quite sometime and I notice all these colored people running there mouths well I got news for you you're in for a rude awakening the camps are being setup for your out of control race so beaware!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I love people I can't believe a person would just limit themselves to one race this is sad to say unless whites have known stoners, southern whites not the prejudice ones are like black people. Why do you think a lot of blacks are going back south to get away from selfish white folks I know I am married to one. I don't care how or where even bestfriends or a husband they still feel a little entiled to first choice it is a part of there make up when the world caters to you. I only met one white person in my life who did not feel that way born in the hood it was easy for her to strive up and over because once again that skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,461 - 13,480 of18,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min ino 28,986
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 14 hr Private 36
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 21 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,094
kayjean younker 22 hr wats up 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Sun Sky King 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) Sun PLOPAGANDA FEAR MONGERING 195
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••