Cool the anger and the hate and wait!

Cool the anger and the hate and wait!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Former Cop

Oxford, OH

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Hey, media 'hos, surely you watch those "CSI" shows! From the bloodstains and spatter and ballistics and trajectories and bullet holes and exit wounds, it will be known and shown where people were at when that gun was fired and they went "Splat!" This applies equally to Mexicans and Muslims and blacks and Republicans and Democrats. Cool the anger and hate, although they may get media attention and make you feel great, and just wait.

Is there ever any hesitation throughout the hateful ungrateful black Welfare State nation, to jump to conclusions despite the confusions, to publicly perform and bitch and demonstrate and whine with bullhorns and signs, as soon as some things and dumb things happen, sailing along on oceans of emotions with Democrat-victim disciple devotion, boohooing and suing regardless of what criminals and suspects and rejects are doing? Unlike these blacks, I will not jump to assumptions since I lack the facts, and (not knowing them) I will not be media 'hoing them.
Leon the gun nut

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2014
Former Cop wrote:
Hey, media 'hos, surely you watch those "CSI" shows! From the bloodstains and spatter and ballistics and trajectories and bullet holes and exit wounds, it will be known and shown where people were at when that gun was fired and they went "Splat!" This applies equally to Mexicans and Muslims and blacks and Republicans and Democrats. Cool the anger and hate, although they may get media attention and make you feel great, and just wait.
Is there ever any hesitation throughout the hateful ungrateful black Welfare State nation, to jump to conclusions despite the confusions, to publicly perform and bitch and demonstrate and whine with bullhorns and signs, as soon as some things and dumb things happen, sailing along on oceans of emotions with Democrat-victim disciple devotion, boohooing and suing regardless of what criminals and suspects and rejects are doing? Unlike these blacks, I will not jump to assumptions since I lack the facts, and (not knowing them) I will not be media 'hoing them.
What exactly are you babbling about?
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#3 Aug 12, 2014
I ain't black or on crack, but can I loot without fighting or running or shooting at my local Radio Shack? I'd like to try it, despite being too old, lazy and white to riot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 an honest review (Nov '13) 20 hr reality 16
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
What do you know about Steve Slaven? (May '17) Mon Krissy 2
Dustin patterson dope boy Mon Krissy 1
Tonja Devers is a bitch Sun GetBodiedquick187 3
Fat Shaming Nov 18 Shelly 1
Tasha Sutton (Apr '17) Nov 16 biscuits 9

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages