41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#43 Aug 2, 2013
BOLO wrote:
Not to mention that it's a big fat liar!! QUIT TALKING ABOUT YOUR SELF I'm never gonna write on here again cuz you don't matter to me. I won't even think of you cuz my life is perfect!! Call me
THEN QUIT ALERTING ME!!! KINDA CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK ID SAY HIDE BEHIND YOUR FORUM AND YOUR TEXTS AND CELLS YOUR A POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING TAKING UP alot OF SPACE AND A WASTE OF OXYGEN AND I I NEVER ASKED YOU TO CALL ME YOU KNOW YOU WROTE THAT YOUR SELF NO ONES LIFE IS PERFECT BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS MINE IS MUCH BETTER THAN IT HAS BEEN IN THE LAST 4 YRS!!!! SO GET OVER YOURSELF CAUSE YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU IS YOU YOUVE RAN OUT OF PPL TO ABUSE AND TRY TO CONTROL
BOLO

Allison Park, PA

#44 Aug 2, 2013
Blah blah blah same old same old!!
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#45 Aug 2, 2013
blah blah blah
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#46 Aug 2, 2013
shows your true color and got the brains of an idiot
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#47 Aug 2, 2013
BOLO wrote:
im truly sorry for writing on this forum im dumb and dont know better the d made me do it i live in pittsburgh and my logo name is BOLO!!
is the d stand for dale or devil all in the same
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#48 Aug 3, 2013
HEY BOLO wrote:
<quoted text> does the d stand for dale or devil all in the same
well we ALL know
BOLO

Allison Park, PA

#49 Aug 3, 2013
Put your helmet On dummie!!
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#50 Aug 3, 2013
BOLO wrote:
Put your helmet On dummie!!
CANBORROW YOURS?
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#51 Aug 3, 2013
HEY BOLO wrote:
<quoted text>CAN I BORROW YOURS?
I KNOW YOU HAVE A FEW SPARES LYING AROUND ESP WHEN THEY TOOK YOU OFF YOUR NEDS WHAT WAS IT THEY DIAGNOSED YOU WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES? SO WHO ARE YOU TONIGHT..? YOU GOT SYBLE BEAT!!!! SO WILL THE REAL DALE STAND UP OOPS my bad! WHICH ONE OF THEM GOT YOU YOUR DIABILITY?
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

#52 Aug 3, 2013
HEY BOLO wrote:
<quoted text> I KNOW YOU HAVE A FEW SPARES LYING AROUND ESP WHEN THEY TOOK YOU OFF YOUR MEDS WHAT WAS IT THEY DIAGNOSED YOU WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES? SO WHO ARE YOU TONIGHT..? YOU GOT SYBLE BEAT!!!! SO WILL THE REAL DALE STAND UP OOPS my bad! WHICH ONE OF THEM GOT YOU YOUR DIABILITY?
did you move back in the barn where you were born?
to BOLO where ever Pa

Hermitage, PA

#53 Aug 10, 2013
HEY BOLO wrote:
<quoted text> did you move back in the barn where you were born?
Just what I thought!!!!!
DALE 4 U

Hermitage, PA

#54 Aug 19, 2013
I dont know who wrote all this on here but it needs to stop here and now who ever it is from pitsburgh hermitage , and where ever else in pa. I have left you alone and I expect the same respect from you. they got rocks for brains!!! here is something to live by ITA FUNNY HOW IN JUST 6 MONTHS OR A YEAR THAT SOMEONE WHO WAS A STRANGER TO YOU HAS BECOME SO CLOSE TO YOU.... ITS TERRIBLE THAT SOMEONE WHO MEANT SO MUCH TO YOU INLESS THAN A YEAR AGO HAS BECOME A TOTAL STRANGER AMAZING WHAT TIME CAN DO!
forum mediator

Pittsburgh, PA

#55 Aug 21, 2013
The person or persons name from pa who is writing all of this crazy babble, coincidently is named lori and we believe she is refusing to take her meds again which she does every 28 days as evident from this blog.
DALE 4 U

Hermitage, PA

#56 Aug 22, 2013
forum mediator wrote:
The person or persons name from pa who is writing all of this crazy babble, coincidently is named DALE and we believe HE is refusing to take hIS meds again which does WHICH ITS APPARENT HE CANT GET THEM FROM OTHERS ANYMORE.
HE SAYS HES FROM PA SEWICKLEY HERMITAGE PITTSBUGH AND ??? BUT ITS YELLOW SPRINGS OHIO AND IF THIS DOESNT STOP HERE AND NOW THE ADRESS WILL BE POSTED AND OTHER VITAL INFO PUT OUT THERE SO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!AND THE oNLY REASON SHES ON HERE IS BECAUSE he(dale) keeps alerting her via email! she doesnt have to put blocks up or change numbers 50 times a year to hide fROm the wrong things he did to so many!! GO WRITE ANOTHER WHO DONE HIM WRONG SONG so inless you dont want more of the TRUTH put out HERE Id suggest it stopS here and now!KEEP YOUR TONGUE ON A SHORT LEASE DALE OR I WONT BE SO KIND NEXT TIME. YOUR BABBLE ON HERE IS GETTING REAL OLD JUST LIKE YOU YOU DO HAVE A B-DAY COMING AND HOW OLD!!! R U GOING TO BE?
anyn

Hermitage, PA

#57 Sep 14, 2013
DALE 4 U wrote:
I dont know who wrote all this on here but it needs to stop here and now who ever it is from pitsburgh hermitage , and where ever else in pa. I have left you alone and I expect the same respect from you. they got rocks for brains!!! here is something to live by ITA FUNNY HOW IN JUST 6 MONTHS OR A YEAR THAT SOMEONE WHO WAS A STRANGER TO YOU HAS BECOME SO CLOSE TO YOU.... ITS TERRIBLE THAT SOMEONE WHO MEANT SO MUCH TO YOU INLESS THAN A YEAR AGO HAS BECOME A TOTAL STRANGER AMAZING WHAT TIME CAN DO!
And I;d continue to live by theses words applythrm to your life every day,,,, you think hes come back into your life other then to torment you again then yor not as bright as I thought Dale Wildman will never change his spots he will always wan th last word the last laugh but little does he know the jokes on him if I were you I'd stay as far away from him as You possibly could can how ever!!!! he is a repeated offender!
DUH

Hermitage, PA

#58 Sep 22, 2013
forum mediator wrote:
The person or persons name from pa who is writing all of this crazy babble, coincidently is named lori and we believe she is refusing to take her meds again which she does every 28 days as evident from this blog.
AND WE ALL KNOW WHO WROTE THIS BABBLE ON HERE HE NEEDS SOME MEDS AND CANT GET THEM HMMMM? TO LAZY TO GET OUT HIS BED AND DO SOMETHING WITH HIS LIFE INSTEADS SITS AROUND AND OTHER THAN COLLECT A CHECK AND BE MISERABLE again ITS ALL ABOUT HIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,576
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Another View 31,216
Alecia Reece Comments 2 hr car007 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 11 hr Hero Officer Wilson 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr see the light 18,888
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Sat Cat74 35
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Sat bill 44
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••