|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

hey lol in Sewickly Pa wrote:
OX-R. SUNDAY BY YELLOW HOUSE/PARK- 2PM FACE ME LIKE A MAN YOU ALWAYS HID WELL BEHIND TEXT A CELL EMAIL AND FORUM
Didnt think so I was there said it all! wont be posting anything else so don;t bother sending me emails to aleet me i wont read them!!!!!!!!!!
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/index? &desktop_uri=%2F
makes no sense wont be reading any more of your posts !!!! you still hide behind this forum which is a joke and i dont have time
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Didnt think so I was there said it all! wont be posting anything else so don't bother sending me emails to alert me i wont read them!!!!!!!!!!
so say what you will on here it just doesnt matter anymore
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>so say what you will on here it just doesnt matter anymore
You no longer matter any more!
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

When you put it like that, it makes perfect sense.
wtf

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Etc are you guys talking about
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Crazy b
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="lol PEOPLE SAY IM THE LIFE OF A PARTY BECAUSE I TELL A JOKE OR TWO TEARS OF A CLOWN[/QUOTE]NOT FUNNY
smokey

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Crazy bASS TARD
SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOUR self LIKE THAT YOUR MOM WAS A LADY
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I know exactly where these are coming from. all of them I did contact forum. NO JOKE.So knock it off you have made it look like someone else writng in my place when all along you have done it and then sent it to my email adress to alert me and your the only one that has that email adress only one, that email has not been used in monts since Feb 2013 to be exact!!! so I know who this is!!! your the only one that knew i used caps only one!!! so go crawl back into the hole you came out of more like a cave!and setting a FB page up and portraying your aomeone else they have been alerted too.. arent you a grandfather now?? or arent you allowed to see the baby either you keep striking out with everyone you come in touch esp your own children there Mother is the best thing that happened to them... with this might mean a another move again go WESTBGV. where you might actually be smarter than everyone else.and leave me the F alone my life is good and i dont have time for your BS on here or anywhere you breath the same air!!a waste of oxygen being used!get a real job get a life!!! aka lol dlw or who ever your being today from sewicly pa .yellow springs oh.
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I know exactly where these are coming from. all of them I did contact forum. NO JOKE.So knock it off you have made it look like someone else writng in my place when all along you have done it and then sent it to my email adress to alert me and your the only one that has that email adress only one, that email has not been used in monts since Feb 2013 to be exact!!! so I know who this is!!! your the only one that knew i used caps only one!!! so go crawl back into the hole you came out of more like a cave!and setting a FB page up and portraying your aomeone else they have been alerted too.. arent you a grandfather now?? or arent you allowed to see the baby either you keep striking out with everyone you come in touch esp your own children there Mother is the best thing that happened to them... with this might mean a another move again go WESTBGV. where you might actually be smarter than everyone else.and leave me the F alone my life is good and i dont have time for your BS on here or anywhere you breath the same air!!a waste of oxygen being used!get a real job get a life!!! aka lol dlw or who ever your being today from sewicly pa .yellow springs oh.
YOU CAN JUDGE IT CLUELESS BUT IM NOT!! I KNOW WHO THIS IS AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!!! OR I WILL TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER!!!!!AND YOU WONT LIKE THE END RESULTS IM SORRY THE TRUTH HURTS BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS IN CAPS SO YOU KNOW I MEAN BUSINESS A H.KARMA CAN AND KARMA WILL SO KNOCK IT off!!!!
popo

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
your not to bright these days are you loosing your touch DW?
BOLO

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Attention all men. Be on the look out, there is a crazy overweight middle aged stalker from western PA on the loose. It should be seen as very dangerous! If givin the slightest nicety it will follow and stalk you everywhere you go. It is crazy! It is also off of it's meds. Approach with extreme caution!!!!
popo

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

]Attention all men.NO WOMEN WOULD BOTHER! Be on the look out, there is a crazy EXTREME overweight BEYOND middle aged stalker from YELLOW SPRINGS OHIO on the loose. It should be seen as very dangerous! If givin the slightest attention it will follow and stalk you everywhere you go. It is crazy! It is also off of it's meds. RAN OUT OF BUMMMING XANEX Approach with extreme caution!!!![ SO IT DONT SIT ON YOU /QUOTE] you will know when itapproaches it smells like S---!
popo

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Retraction! it was last seen in Yellow springs ohio Extreme over weight you will know if it aproaching cause it smells like S---! Approach with ETREME caution its been known to leak all over beware if it just ate mash potateos ham and apple sauce feweeeee! and if you have xanax throw one to or three or four it will become your best friend.But don't be fooled it is satan him self in sheeps clothing!!!!
popo

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

popo wrote:
]Attention all men.NO WOMEN WOULD BOTHER! Be on the look out, there is a crazy EXTREME overweight BEYOND middle aged MAN stalker from YELLOW SPRINGS OHIO on the loose. It should be seen as very dangerous! If givin the slightest attention it will follow and stalk you everywhere you go. It is crazy! It is also off of it's meds. RAN OUT OF BUMMMING XANEX Approach with extreme caution!!!![ SO IT DONT SIT ON YOU /QUOTE] you will know when i tapproaches it smells like S---!
BEWARE
HEY BOLO

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

GROVE CITY YOUR NOT THAT FAR IF YOUR REALLY IN PITSBURGH COUNTY MARKET SHOW YOUR FACE TODAY 12-2 QUIT HIDING BEHIND YOUR LOW BLOWS AND SHOW YOUR FACE! BUC BUC BUC BUC INCASE YOUR NOT TO BRIGHT THATS A CHICKEN hahahah!
BOLO

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Not to mention that it's a big fat liar!! I'm never gonna write on here again cuz you don't matter to me. I won't even think of you cuz my life is perfect!! Call me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min Fitus T Bluster 18,568
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 53 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
would love to meet a cougar 15 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
"I was not asked or consulted about this" 15 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr Spiffy Quotes 31,135
The Fed is dumping illegals in Ohio. 21 hr Bob Rooney 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••