LJB

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

but my hear told me you really wanted to this time and all the blocks you put up only proved it tp me
LJB

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

WROTE YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT NOT SURE YOU OPENED IT BUT NO RESPONSE AND IT IS REALLY OK. IM AT PEACE WITH IT NOW!HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND YOUR WITH SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH CAUSE FOREVER IS A VERY LONG TIME!
I C U 4 WHO U R

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dlw wrote:
You are a crazy stal fool I don't want anything to do with you. I have a family of my own and don't need you or the drama that comes with
NO ONE WAS STALKING YOU NOR HAVE THEY EVER! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? A FAMILY THAT WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT WELL GUESS WHOS NOT LAUGHING YOU MUST BE LOOSING YOUR TOUCH!!!!!
I C U 4 WHO U R

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

I C U 4 WHO U R"]NO ONE WAS STALKING YOU NOR HAVE THEY EVER! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? A FAMILY THAT WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT WELL GUESS WHOS NOT LAUGHING YOU MUST BE LOOSING YOUR TOUCH!!!!!, Or His mind heard it was pretty much gone. Well that does happen! when youve done to others as he has done to others. Well it seems to me that he has done alot of ppl wrong around the globe, So he keeps moving in hopes ppl wont know him and he leaves s--- prints where ever he goes and its only a matter of time before ppl catch on because it rears its ugly head once more!!!!! there are smarter ppl in this world besides him but he doesnt believe it. and who stands alone now!
lol

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

You are a true freak! Stay crazy, keep up the caps. I have a pain in my side from all the laughing. Oh yeah, I have contacted the forum and I know where these posts originate from, your local pd has been contacted. You have been reported!
hey lolin Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

you are the funny one Ive said nothing on here to be reported however you have... freak you r crazy definately so you can contact forum local pd's and that pain in ur side,,, not from laughing would that be the right side???if you dish u better be able to take it and contacting ME on email to read your nonsense!!!!
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

lol wrote:
You are a true friend! Stay sweet. I have a pain in my side from all the laughing. Oh yeah, I have contacted the forum and I know where these posts originate from, your local hairdresser has been contacted. You have been blessed!
u can contact forum and local hairdresser not that you need one of course! Ive said nothing on here to be reported! if you dish u better take it you contacted me thru forum and send it to my email to make sure ill read it!!!! and that pain in ur side not from laughing would that b your right side!!!!? And i definatley know where this originated! so sweet i am
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
You are a true friend! Stay sweet, keep up the good works!I have a pain in my side from all the laughing. Oh yeah, I have contacted the hairdresser and I know where these posts originate from, your local hairdresser has been contacted. You have been blessed!
thanks
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

hey lolin Sewickly Pa wrote:
you are the funny one Ive said nothing on here to be reported however you have... a friend definately not.... so quit contact me via email and your local hairdressers. and that pain in ur side,,, not from laughing would that be the right side???if you dish u better be able to take it and contacting ME on email to read your nonsense!!!!
ok thanks
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

lol wrote:
You are a true friend! Stay keep sweet the good works. I have a pain in my side from all the laughing. Oh yeah, I have contacted the ur hairdresser and I know where these posts originate from, your local hairdresser has been contacted. You have been blessed!
ok thanks
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ok thanks
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

OK
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

A O K
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

LJB wrote:
OK
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

lol wrote:
You are a true friend! Stay sweet keep up the good work/ I have a pain in my side from all the laughing. Oh yeah, I have contacted the hairdresser and I know where these posts originate from, your local hairdresser has been contacted. You have been blessed!
ko
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

When you put it like that, it makes perfect sense.
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
When you put it like that, it makes perfect sense.
HEY LOL I DIDNT WRITE IT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT FREAK you dont ame any sense at all!!!!!!!!!!
hey lol in Sewickly Pa

Hermitage, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

OX-R. SUNDAY BY YELLOW HOUSE/PARK- 2PM FACE ME LIKE A MAN YOU ALWAYS HID WELL BEHIND TEXT A CELL EMAIL AND FORUM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 32 min The real Samuel 18,544
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 29,162
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,115
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Wed The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! Wed The Hack Checker 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search